[Floor 4- Rank 3] Crystalized Passion <<Performer>>

A shop within a cave of crystals on the fourth floor. The cave found past the snowy fields that are near Snowfrost and found by looking down the cliff that the plains lead to. To get to the shop once entering the cave is to walk through an area of crystals lining the caves walls, and then to walk through a tunnel of darkness in the cave with tiny crystals lining the walls to seem like stars. Having the effect of looking like you are walking through space. Once past that the people enter a large open area where they see the shop, and can see the giant crystal in the center of the room that is lighting up the room with light. Making the crystals along the wall sparkle just as much.

The shop has a sign along the top with the name of it. With the words having the look of being made of crystals. The shop has a front porch that has a bench, two tables with at the tables having two chairs at each of them. Walking up the steps of the porch leads you directly towards the door to the shop. Their being two windows that can be seen from the front of it with the windows having deep crimson curtains. The shop being located past a small little stream in the room that can just be crossed with ease.

Within the shop are couches, and coffee tables for groups of friends to chat and relax, with a small little fire pit in the center to help people to warm up after having to traverse the fourth floor to arrive at the shop. Along with these things are a few shelves, and tables, and frames littering the shop to hold future paintings, and other works that will decorate it with the shelves also holding future song crystals. Near the stairs that leads to the second floor (with only friends that are given permission able to go up to) is a counter that is meant to make it more like a shop.

There is a second floor which will hold a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a room for creating the items that will be put on display, and to sell. As you head towards the counter you see a girl with black hair with silver streaks, and her eyes being blue in color. Welcome to my shop where the passion is always music. What can I get for you! The girl says with a cheerful smile.

Current Stats

Spoiler

Rank 3

CD:
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [10-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

LD:
    [1-15] = No effect.

[16-20] = Masterpiece crafted

+1 craft exp do to Custom ambition tool (guitar)

Tercio Tocador- 6 crafting attempts per day

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +2 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +3 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +4 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +6 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +9 EXP

Till next level: 563/639

Can Craft

Monster/Familiar Callings

Healing Songs

Debuff songs

PRICE=FREE. For orders and for anything in stock

STOCK

Spoiler

TIER 1

Spoiler

Healing Songs.

Name: Here Comes a thought
Profession: Performer
Roll ID: 93135
Roll Result: 11
Item Type:  Healing song
Tier: 1
Quality: rare
Enhancements: HP Recovery x2
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ou9vjzXs3Q
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-2-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=534166

Name: Hello/How are you?
Roll ID: 93136
Roll Result: 11
Enhancements: HP Recovery x2
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQr4hTkFDQ

Post link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-2-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=534166

Name: Everything is okay
Roll ID: 94821
Roll Result: 8
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements:  Healing x1
Description:  A gentle strum of the guitar as a feminine voice sings out that everyday may have a night time, that everyone falls and fails from time to time. But with those comes the sun rise, the eventual climb to ones feet, and success is soon approaching.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=537452

TIER 2

Spoiler

Nothing atm.

TIER 3

Spoiler

Nothing atm

Debuff Songs

Spoiler

Name:  Victorious-Panic At Disco
Roll ID: 93215
Roll Result: 8
Item Type:  Debuff song
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1x hypnosis (-1 to MD)
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx8pUOpeohI
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=534285

Name:  Your Reality
Roll ID: 93511
Roll Result: 9
Item Type: Debuff song
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1x lullaby (-1 to enemy evasion. +1 to BD)
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN_Qn59vz_w
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=534837

Name:  Hitorinbo Envy
Roll ID: 93677
Roll Result: 10
Enhancements:  2x hypnosis (-2 to MD)
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED4k7iYuAAM
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=535089

Name: Are you happy
Roll ID: 93679
Roll Result: 9
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements:  lullaby (+1 to BD)
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=535089

Name:  The World Was Wide Enough
Roll ID: 94818
Roll Result: 10
Item Type:  Debuff song
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  Hypnosis x2 (-2 to MD)
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSs6xiXON4s
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=537452

Template

Spoiler

Name: 
Roll ID: <leave blank>
Roll Result: <leave blank>
Item Type: 
Tier: 
Quality: 
Enhancements: 
Description: 
Post Link: <leave blank>

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up in my shop as i look down at the charm at my bedside that Domarus made that would help with my crafting. I just stare at it and sighs softly as i pick the item up and grabs four crystals figuring their is no harm in trying to sing a few songs to help calm my nerves after what had transpired recently. I pick up one crystal and sets it down figuring i'll just make lots of monster calling crystals, or as best as i can make them on my first try. I sit down in the the main shop area figuring no one would ever come into a shop that barely anybody knows about even. I set the crystal down as i do a few vocal exercises to try and get the singing voice back into working order. I start to sing the song however i quickly realize that i don't hit the right notes that i want as i try to recover the crystal and breathes a sigh of relief as it works. I then try to sing once more but i find myself off tempo as i stop the recording and singing and tries to get the crystal back, but instead i can't as it shatters into small little crystals being broken. I take my materials back where they belong for easy access as i go back towards my room. To wait for the next day to come.

#90227   CD: 7  LD: 13  +3EXP

#90228  CD: 2  LD: 18  +2 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Hestia

I wake up to another day as i get out of my bed and heads back downstairs to try once more to craft a familiar calling. I sit down in my nice open space of my shop as i set down my desired crystal as i begin to sing a song that i know. Managing to hit all the notes in just the right way. When i go back to hear how it sounds i frown a bit as it doesn't sound right. I try to delete the song to use the same crystal and smiles as it seems to work. I set the crystal down once again and tries another time with this song. However, unlike the first time i get slight behind the song. Realizing the mistake halfway through i then try to get my crystal back like i did the first time however it fails as the crystal shatters. I sigh softly and just decides to walk out of my shop and look around the place. Thinking going for a walk might help me out by clearing the mind.

#90237  CD: 7  LD: 11 +3 EXP

#90238   CD: 6  LD: 1   +3 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Hestia

Pinball had heard of a rookie performer making their emergence on Floor 4. Interested, Pinball decided to pay a visit. He was planning on tracking down for a familiar, and having heard about Stryder's complete failure at gaining one, he figured he may as well start stocking up on supplies now. He stopped at the entrance of the shop, and planned out everything he was going to say. To the expression. But Pinball was no actor, and that made itself clear as he entered and immediatly started stuttering. "Uh, hi. I'm- I'm gonna fill out a form real quick," he explained, taking a seat on one of the many chairs put out in the shop. "It's a familiar call... you uhh... you do those, right?" After a while, he stands, sending the form over. "A bit of a song request, actually," he said with a sheepish smile. "Gotta love the blues." The song was Louis Armstrong's version of "St. James Infirmary", and in Pinball's opinion, was a masterpiece. "Well, I'll uhh... be going. I'll come back whenever- yeah." He shuffled to the door and walked out, leaving the woman to her crafts.

Order Up! 

Spoiler

Name: St. James Infirmary 
Item Type: Song
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements: Familiar Call 
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKt5wZcbmb0

- 450 COL/ 6 T1 Mats, sent to <Hestia> 

Welcome to the shop mister! The name is hestia. I say cheerfully and politely. I then hear how much you are starting as i smile and walks towards you not really having a divider between seller, and customer. Figuring that it ruins the friendships that could happen. I do make familiar calls just know that it might take awhile, and i'll message you once they are complete mister. I'm not much of a blue's girl myself but i'll try to hit the tone, and such with perfection as best as i can. I say with a grin on my face. Again i'll message you when they are done, and don't worry i don't bite so no need to be all worried or awkward. Friends are to be had here. I call out to you as you leave the shop. I then look down towards the form and grins happily at having received my first actual order. I put the order up near where i do my recordings so it'll be the first thing i see so i remember to attempt this.

The next day i wake up right away bright and early in my excitement. Hoping to forge this crystal for the customer that had come into my shop. I sit down with a smile as i get to work trying to get everything right in terms of the song and can't seem to do so as i work on trying to salvage the crystals as they both just shatter on both attempts that i had tried. I sighed softly and shake my head. This is going to take a bit longer then i expect. Well at the very least i am making progress however. That should be what i focus on. I say with a grin on my face. I then look towards my familiar who has a happy appearance on his face as i smile. Glad that my familiar at the very least seems to think it is just the crystals and how it is putting out the music instead of my skill in actual singing. I have a appreciative look in my eyes from that as Kuro just flaps his wings once.

CD: 4  Fail  +2 EXP

CD: 9  LD: 6  Salavage fail.  +3 EXP

-2 T1 Materials

Edited by Hestia

I get back up and gets to work on the crystal knowing i have accidentally put the process on delay for a few days do to other things having popped up. Like quest completing and hanging out with friends that i have made. I grab two crystals just encase once more and sits down and sets the two items down as i activate one of them hoping that it works once more. Having a first order completed would be absolutely amazing and fulfilling. I wince at my own voice at once i begin realizing i haven't had any good practice the last few days to try and get back to being good at singing. The crystal i tried first just shatters instantly as i wait between the second and first. Doing some vocal exercises to hopefully make the next attempt much better the then the first.

As i start singing i hit every note perfectly as i grin happily and excitedly as i finish and the crystal stops recording. YES! I did it! My first song is done! I cheer happily as i take the crystal give it the name that the customer wanted.

#90378  CD: 1 -1 Material  +2 EXP

#90379  CD: 12   +1 familiar call crystal +9 EXP

Edited by Hestia

Spoiler

Name: St. James Infirmary 
Roll ID: 90379
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Familiar Call
Enhancements: +1 LD
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKt5wZcbmb0
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-1-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=529546

I smile happily at my accomplishment as i quickly send a message towards the customer who left his contact information. I send the message

@Pinball

Hello sir i have just finished your familiar call that you requested to have been made. I am sorry for the wait, but it is now completed to your exact specifications mister Pinball. Please come down to my shop to come pick up your item.

After sending that i wait at my shop with a smile as i sit down on one of the chairs in my shop as i wait for Pinball to come in. Not really caring to stand behind a shop desk the entire time. Rather waiting in what would be the waiting area finding the idea of standing behind a shop area to distance one from customers. I don't wish for customers really more so companions to be made who request items, and they pay me for my efforts. I chuckle knowing that is sort of the definition of a customer. However, i think that it suits what i desire more. Companionship between people rather then a business relationship. Once Pinball enters my shop i hand him the item with a smile.

Thanks for ordering from me Pinball if you have anymore like a monster call or another familiar call feel free to order another up and i'll get to it. I thank you again for ordering from my shop and i hope you come back another time. I say with a cheerful smile and upbeat happy tone.

Edited by Hestia

The next day i smile happily happily as i begin once more in my attempts to make good items to be made to perfection. I smile a bit as i get to making monster calls figuring that racking up points for loot monster would be useful once i can find someone who match me for damage as i take the damage. I look down knowing that will be difficult since getting enough levels would be difficult to get things to match the mitigation of these monsters. I think of a song that i would like and grins having one in mind. I begin to sing the song and for the first attempt i manage to get everything right, but when it plays back the audio just doesn't sound right. I try to get the material back but it completely fails as it shatters once more. I then take my second attempt for that day and tries to make the monster caller but fails just as badly. However, instead of the caller messing up i stumbled over words, and didn't get the rhythm of it right. That one just breaking entirely without a attempt to retrieve it.

#90433  CD: 7 LD:5  -1 material  +3 EXP

#90434 CD: 2   +2 EXP -1 material

I wake up with a smile as i head down grabbing two more crystals for the job i am about to do. Getting to making a familiar call for a friend who is trying to find a familiar. I grin a bit as i hope i can make this successfully sometime soon to try and help him get that familiar. To have the extra stats would be rather useful in our tackling of all the quests that we are doing. As i get into the small area of the shop that i have designated as my work corner i set the two crystals down and tries to sing a song that i would find perfect but end up flat upon both accounts as i try them both. The crystals shattering right away from being total failures as i sigh softly at seeing that as i just have to wait for the next day for my next attempt in trying to make that familiar call for my questing partner Havok.

#90506 CD: 1 +2

#90507  CD: 3 +2

-2 material

I sit down with a smile on my face as i get to planning on making the familiar call for my friend Havok. I sit and think on what could be a fun good song to make for him as i grin as i choose one i sit down with a happy smile on my face as i try to hit the lyrics just right as i hit everything perfectly as i grin happily as it says i create a rare craft but not good enough for what i was trying to make. I end up with a useless crystal with a beautifully sung song in it as i put it in a little display case within the shop that is opened. That way players could come in and play the song if they felt like it. To get an idea of the voice that would be coming out of the crystals in the future. I go and turns back to the other crystal and tries the same song, but the result ends with the crystal playing it back badly as i try to salvage the item but just end with it shattering into useless piles of nothing.

#90562  CD: 11 +6EXP   (level 2 performer achieved from here on out)

#90563  CD: 7  LD: 4 +3EXP

-2 materials

Edited by Hestia

Okay you can do this Hestia it is your first day of being a rank two performer. That means you have better chances and more chances at succeeding in creating a familiar call for Havok to try and help him get that familiar he needs. You got this girl just focus as much as you can. I say with a smile as i sit down and gets to work on creating my first familiar call as a rank 2. I sit down and gets the items as i get to singing as i enjoy myself while doing so dancing to the song of my own choice and after doing my four attempts i frown as all four are terrible in terms of trying to make a familiar call. I try to save the first as it just shatters entirely as i then try to save the second as it shatters also and i try to save the last two as it works. I smile happily at that fact. Well this is going to take a bit to actually get right. I say with a small sigh.

#90589 CD:4  failed.  +2

#90590 CD: 7 LD: 10  salvage failed +3

#90591  CD:8 LD: 15 salvaged worked  +3

#90592  CD: 7  LD: 14  salvaged worked +3

+11 EXP -2 materials.

Edited by Hestia

I get to my little recording area with a smile on my face going at another attempt at making the item that my friend needs. I take a nice deep breathe before staring to sing the song i have chosen for him since he hadn't ever really given me a song to try and sing that he would prefer.  My first two attempts end in total disaster as the crystals just shatter right away with no attempts at being able to salvage them.  With the third one i manage to get it just right away i cheer happily and checks it and sees that it is just a dud and won't work since it wasn't perfect. I sigh a bit in frustration at this fact and takes it towards my room for my own preference to listening to some type of music. Even if it is performed by me which can be seem as a bit egotistical. With the last attempt i manage to just barely fail at it seemingly as it sounds almost good enough but not close enough. I try to salvage it which works thankfully. Man making familiar calls is really difficult. I say with a bit of annoyance since if i was making monsters i would have two by now which just frustrates me a little bit.

#90616 CD: 2 +2

#90617 CD: 2 +2

#90618 CD: 9 +4

#90619 CD:7  LD:19 +3

+11 EXP   -3 materials

I walk down the stops and gets to working once more on another day at attempting to craft a actually good familiar call i set the four crystals down and starts to sing the song in mind however with the first three attempts the playback on all of them sounded like it was from some different world. The crystals not even sounding human in voice as they all just shatter not allowing me at a chance of salvaging the thing.I go towards my last attempt and starts doing it once more but sort of halfhearted at this point the previous attempts having ruined my moral for thinking i could make a successful one today as i am proven right as it doesn't even sound right once more. I just try to salvage it like the rest and to my surprise it actually works. I just chuckle a bit at that realizing their always seems to be the trend i will save the last material but the rest will just break or not be what i need it to be.

#90659  CD: 1 +2

#90660 CD: 2 +2

#90661  CD: 4 +2

#90662  CD: 7 +3 saved materials  LD: 18

-3 materials   +9 experience

I sit down to attempt to craft once more as i start to go through the motions of it as i put as much passion and emotion into each attempt of trying to get this one thing right. However, with each attempt they all just shatter do to them all sounding like incomprehensible nothingness. I sigh softly as my head hits the table of my shop in pure frustration. Three days in a row of absolutely nothing basically. Why can i seemingly not get this right anymore. I say extremely annoyed as i glare at the materials as if they are sentient beings that are out to make sure i fail always at trying to help my friend get a familiar. Being a bit illogical at this moment do to how frustrated i am with this situation. I take a deep calming breathe for a few minutes before standing up and deciding i need to do something to try and relax after this.

#90703  CD: 1 +2

#90704  CD: 3 +2

#90705  CD: 5 +3

#90706   CD: 1 +2

-4 materials   +9 experience

I once again walk downstairs to my working area as i look at all of my crystals and takes out four once more. At this point expecting failure to happen by a big mile of it. Since i seem to not be doing the best in my crafting attempts. Each having been rather disastrous as it feels it only gets worse with each attempt that i try in terms of progressing through them. I once more sit down and tries to get to work on actually crafting a successful once as i start singing with every bit of emotion i can moving to the beats as i smile as i start to remember why i love to sing so much unlike anything else. That with singing you can express all the emotions that are inside in a way that won't be self destructive. To know that your voice can be heard and appreciated by people if the emotions you put into the performance manages to touch their hearts. Music being one of the universally understood thing it seems like.

With each attempt they all end in failures with my only saving grace being that two i have managed to save to just ruin on my next attempt. I look over to my material stock and starts to notice them getting rather low honestly, and that i would need to fill up soon.

#90758  CD: 8 LD: 13 +3

#90579  CD: 3 +2

#90760 CD: 6 LD: 11 +3

#90761 CD: 2 +2

-2 materials  +10EXP

Embers was getting pretty damn sick of this 4th floor. The blacksmith she visited was here and it annoyed her, but she needed a Performer and she'd heard of a newish one on this very floor. The walk to the shop itself was somewhat nervious, mostly because Embers expected to be ambushed at any given moment by bandits or something, so she kept a close grip on her Scythe. Thankfully, the only occupent was the girl behind the counter. She seemed happy, guess she enjoyed this weather?

"Sup. I needa place an order with ya" The girl says casually, quickly filling in the order slip and passing it to the girl and placing the cost, plus a little more, on the counter. 500 "This'll cover it yeah?"

*500 Col sent to Hestia*

Spoiler

Name: Bullet Proof Wings
Enhancements: Familiar Calling (+1LD on Familiar Quest)
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFu9fQ_-FI (Bullet Proof Heart)

This will cover it just perfectly Embers. I would normally ask for materials also but i will accept the COL only if you don't have any materials. Just wait their i'll let you know if it takes longer then the first attempt. I inform you with a smile as i walk upstairs portion of my shop and enters my room. I set down the crystal and looks towards the song that she had requested as i look at the lyrics. I nod my head and then starts to sing the song putting in emotion for the song trying to mimic how i think it will fit. Tapping my foot just quiet enough for the crystal to not pick it up as i sing the lyrics and read it i smile a bit sadly. Wondering if this is how Embers feels, or if this is just a song she likes to listen to. I just hope that she will brighten up a bit, or that she might give a chance for working together at some point. I finish the song and sets down the crystal. I grin rather excitedly as i see that it works perfectly! I immediately go down the steps back towards the area of the shop and looks to @Embers. Well it seems like it's your lucky day Embers i managed to do it on my first try. I say with a smile on my face as i send you the trade request to take the item that you had ordered from here.  With a rather proud smile on my face. Also don't be a stranger. Feel free to come by my shop anytime if you need a healing crystal, or if you ever need a monster calling crystal for when you are farming for money, and materials. Also, feel free to message me or come looking if you ever need a tank to protect you. I am level 22, and i think i could do fairly well with taking some hits on any quests you would like to go on. I say to you happily, and with a bit of a smile on my face.

Spoiler

Name: Bullet Proof Wings
Roll ID: #90795
Roll Result: 12
Enhancements: Familiar Calling (+1LD on Familiar Quest)
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFu9fQ_-FI (Bullet Proof Heart)
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-2-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=530365

Edited by Hestia

It was a shame, Embers only had col, and as she checked, not a ton left after this purchase. OH well, she'd find some bosses and tear them apart or something. But that was for later, right now she had a singular focus, getting her pet, Rowan, back. She sat down in the, admittantly, nice waiting area and hummed to herself. There, sat on the couch, the girl stretched out and waited. She had nothing better to do with her time. Thankfully, the shop owner really had her stuff together and had it done quickly. Grinning the girl got up, smiling as she took the crystal and looked at it. This was one of the songs she adored above all else, if no other reason than it was her fathers favorite. 

"Thanks Hes, i...i appreciate this.." She would have said more, but the girl was...level 22?! Embers had to do a double-take, she was not expecting that. "Damn, you're a ton stronger than ya look Hes, i'll keep ya in mind and i'll take you up on that offer once i find something worth killin'" 

Item: Bullet Proof Wings, acquired. 

I sit down after having that one amazingly successful day when Ember had come in and once more gets to work onto crafting some items that would be of great use in the future. I set one crystal down in front of me as i grin rather excitedly in preparation. As i start singing the song i have in mind for this familiar call i feel like i got every not right if i am remembering correctly how the beat of the song goes. Once i check the crystal i can only cringe at how off beat i am as i try to recover it and only gets the crystal shattering into nothing as my reward for trying. I put the next crystal in front of me and starts to sing once more as i grin as the crystal at the end tells me the item was created, but however once again like one of my earlier attempts it resulted in a crafted item that isn't useful for familiar calls since it has to be perfect. I take the created item and puts it behind me as i play the little song on them crystal that was created. A nice little song called I Burn.

I set down the third crystal and changes to another song as i sing this one as it once again tells me that it crafted a item, but once more like the last attempt not what i wanted so i just put this in the waiting area a song by the name of I May Fall. I set down the last crystal as i sigh softly as all i can hope is that this one is more successful then the last three attempts. As i sing the same song that i did last time i get the same exact result. Another nearly perfect craft being ruined by the fact that the crystal has a little bit of a screw up within it to not make it perfect. Just nearly perfect which would only be good for a monster call or the healing songs i can craft, but not the familiar call i am trying to do. I grab the three and just destroy them not wanting them in my shop actually just figuring that showing talent when crafting what is ordered is more important then having a nice songs to listen to while waiting. Figuring that not many people would actually wait at my shop for their order, but instead go out and wait for a message of some type to get to them.

#90829 CD: 2 -1 material +2 EXP

#90830CD: 10 -1 material +4 EXP

#90831 CD: 11 -1 material +6 EXP

#90832 CD: 11 -1 material +6 EXP

+18 EXP  -4 materials