[Floor 4- Rank 3] Crystalized Passion <<Performer>>

I sit down as i stare at these familiar calls with a blank angry stare at these crystals just wanting my friend to get a [Censored] familiar call to help him actually find his familiar unlike last time as i try in vain once more to craft a familiar sight, and then fails once more making it so i have once more a few songs that are of decent quality, but even then wasted materials as i sigh sadly as i slam my head against the desk as i glare at the wood of it. WHY WON'T YOU ALLOW ME TO CRAFT THIS! I scream at Cardinal for being a absolutely hindrance to my friend getting a familiar he deserves.

#96511 CD:2 +3 EXP -1 MAT

#96512  CD:3 +4 EXP -1 mAT

#96513 CD:10 +7 EXP -1 MAT

#96514  CD:5 +4 EXP -1 mAT

#96515  CD:3 LD:13 +4 EXP -0 MAT

#96516  CD:11 +7 EXP -1 mAT

-5 MAT  +29 EXP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit down in my shop with my signed guitar by apollo basically but it is signed with my name with having a white feathered wing design on the back of my black guitar as i start playing any song that comes to mind for 6 times enjoying myself with a smile on my face as i sing as best as i can dancing side to side with a smile enjoying myself entirely. Finishing that off i check my crystals and sees three of them shatter right away, one of them stay but become blank once more. Then the other two becoming debuffs with one being a monster fortune, and the other a Incarceration which makes me smile very much so. One down for Shield's use. I say cheerfully.

#96776  CD:8+1=9  LD:4   Monster Fortune  +5 EXP  -1 Mat

#96777  CD:3+1=4  LD:1 -1 Mat  +4 EXP

#96778  CD:1+1=2  +3 EXP  -1 MAt

#96779  CD:4+1=5 LD:15  +4 EXP -0 Mat

#96780  CD:11+1=12   Incarceration +10 EXP -1 Mat

#96781  CD:3+1=4  LD:2 -1 Mat +4 EXP

+30 EXP  -5 T1 mats

I sit down in my shop with a smile as i start playing the songs that come to mind for crafting up some nice bonuses. Not really even thinking about it all that much just enjoying being able to play some music to help calm my mind. Not focusing at all upon the crafting. Just wanting to play some music while humming softly the gentle tones of a lullaby of which i have forgotten the name long ago. When i open my eyes once more i see that i have crafted two actual items with one being some kind of masterpiece as it seems to have this special quality that makes it a bit louder then the others. While four of my crafted ended with failure.

#97092  CD:9+1=10  rare Healer Song  LD:17 masterpiece  mass  (Heals +120 to mass heal) +7 EXP

#97093 CD:10+1=11  rare lullaby song  (heals 120 singular) +7 EXP

#97094  CD:3+1=4  +4 EXP

#97095  CD:6+1=7  +5 EXP

#97096  CD:2+1=3  +3 EXP

#97097 CD:1 +3 EXP

+29 EXP -1 T3 Mat  -5 T1 Mat

I smile as i sit down and begins crafting up what i am going to need for the boss fight even more. Trusting in the power of being able to craft something that can be used in the boss fight. I just continue humming softly and happily playing a tune that i remember back from the real world as i close my eyes as i play the music. Hey there, Delilah what's like in new york. I start singing softly and happily with a smile wishing to keep the music alive and well within the minds of the players trapped in the game alongside her. When she finishes her playing she checks her crafts and sees that today was a much better hall in terms of crafts. Though the uncommon could be scrapped in her opinion. With the exception of that one masterpiece.

#97174 CD:11+1=12  LD:19  Incarceration Masterpiece instant -1 Mat +10 EXP

#97175 CD:7+1=8 -1 Mat  +5 EXP

#97176  CD:5+1=6 LD:17 -0 Mat  +4 EXP

#97177  CD:4+1=5  -1 Mat  +4 EXP

#97178 CD:10+1=11 rare item.   Lullaby  -1 Mat   +7 EXP

#97179  CD:8+1=9 LD:16  Hypnosis masterpiece mass -1 Mat  +5 EXP

+35 EXP -5 T1 Mats 

• 2 months later...

Reinholt is pretty amazed by the beauty of the cavern where Hestia's shop was located. "Well I can see why she likes it here atleast." he mutters to himself as he reaches the shop itself. Walking in, he pushes his hood off his head and walks up to the counter. He smiles and waves gently. "Hey Hestia, how's it goin?" He says to her and pauses for a moment. " I'm lookin to get  familiar call made, figured it was high time I get one of my own right?" He smiles and begins to explain what He wanted and then paid upfront. "Just shoot me a message when you finish up. No rush though!"

Spoiler

Name: Animal Inside
Profession: Performer
Roll ID: <leave blank>
Roll Result: <leave blank>
Item Type: song
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Familiar call
Description: https://youtu.be/dwxUgefMStM
Post Link: <leave blank>

Edited by Reinholt

I sit within my shop peacefully with a smile on my face as i just strumm upon my guitar playing along with a song in my head tapping my table with my shoes as i hum softly along with the song until i hear the door open up. I stop playing upon my guitar and sits normally within my chair at the shop and then stands up and smiles upon seeing who it is. Evening Rein nice to see you are doing good seemingly. I say in a cheerful tone of voice towards the man. When getting my payment and knowing what is being ordered i just nod my head with a smile. No problem at all Rein i will have this done in only in a short second, or more since this is a song you know? I say towards you with a smile as i make my way towards my little recording booth behind the counter and starts playing having six crystals laid out before me to record the song as the sound isn't heard outside of this booth. People would only see me playing my guitar and dancing while within the booth having a happy smile as i play my guitar. After a little bit i come back out holding the call you wanted as i toss it over towards you with a grin. Here you go friend.

#100491  CD:7+1=8 Hypnosis  -1  +4

#100492  CD:11+1=12 LD:16 Masterpiece   Incarceration  -1  +9

#100493  CD:7+1=8 Lullaby -1  +4

#100494 CD:2+1=3 -1  +3

#100495 CD:11+1=12 Familiar sight    -1 mat +9

#100496 CD:5+1=6 LD:15  -0 mat  +3

-5 mats (4 T1 1 T2)  +32 EXP

@Reinholt(you're good to pick it up)

Name:  Animal Inside
Roll ID: 100495
Roll Result: 11+1=12
Item Type: Familiar song
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Sight
Description:  https://youtu.be/dwxUgefMStM
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=548342

Reinholt had been lounging on one of the couches, half asleep, when Hestia finished with his call, as he could sleep -almost- anywhere. He hears Hestia's voice and jumps, barely catching the flying Crystal. Chuckling he rises to his feet and transfers the crystal into his inventory. "Hey, thanks. That was super quick." He grins slightly. "You rock." He says with a wink. Considering his pick of the call, it was a nice little joke he thought. Looking around the shop and nods his head. "I can definitely see why you like it here. But, I'm goin a get out of here and back to my shop on the 7th. You should stop by some time." He waves and makes his way out of the shop.

• 2 weeks later...

I sit down within my shops recording studio as i take out my guitar and activate the songs one by one as i try to think what could be a good song for Tei to help her get a familiar whenever she decides to get one that would be useful for herself. I put my hand against my head and sighs softly as i try to think upon this question knowing that it would be rather useful to figure out. To see what is a perfect fit for the person. With a small shrug of my shoulders i just start playing the first thing that comes to mind. With a song in mind i perform it as i just humm a soft melody and soon after start signing the lyrics while playing upon my guitar having a peaceful and content look upon my face as i play along with the lyrics. Once completed i smile happily at having a success within this batch for what my purpose was.

#101003 CD:11+1=12 Familiar sight for Tei  -1 mat +9 EXP

#101004 CD:6+1=7 LD:3  -1 mat +4 EXP

#101005 CD:7+1=8 -1 mat +4 EXP

#101006 CD:2+1=3 LD:15 -0 mats +3 EXP

#101007 CD:9+1=10 LD:17 -1 Mat +6 EXP

#101008 CD:5+1=6 LD:2 -1 Mat +3 EXP

• 6 months later...

I make my way through my shop as i pick up my guitar once more with a rather determined look to fulfill the small bargain/deal i made with beat to get the weapon he got from the drop of the floor boos. With t oget that is to make a few instant crafts which should be easy enough if i can get Itzal to join in and help out with that which should hopefully be easy enough on its own since he is usually very helpful and eager to help myself out through these types of things. With that in mind i begin to play for the recording crystals keeping an eye on what becomes of them and nods my head after the results are over as i pick up the single one that manages to be what i needed. Adding that to the shelf of things to keep i put the rest away for now to finish off later.

#109707 CD:11+1=12 LD:5(no masterpiece) familiar call
#109708 CD:12 LD:19 (masterpiece) instant single target HP crystal
#109709 CD:10+1=11 LD:1 Accuracy debuff
#109710 CD:6+1=7 LD:2 don't care -1 T3 mat
#109711 CD:2+1=3 LD:12 salaged
#109712 CD:4+1=5 LD:19 salvaged

(1/5 masterpiece instant use single target heals)

Ryo stepped into shop nestled into a small cave on the fourth floor. Shaking the snow from his boots and removing the scarf from around his mouth so he could properly speak, Ryo spoke. "Hello, Hestia I'm here." He announced, as he made his way deeper into the store. The lit fire pit in the center of the room made it warmer and much more comfortable then the snowy wasteland it was outside. "Ah, Hestia." Ryo said, finally seeing the woman. "I've got some spare col, and I'd like to purchase one of your songs. Namely, one for the familiar quest." Ryo said, warming his hands by the fire. "Frankly, I don't think I ever knew that you were a performer." Ryo said, taking in the room around him.

Hearing the sound of the door opening up into my shop i smile a bit at the person that walks into my shop a player and guildmate that i haven't had the luxury of really keeping in touch with really that much beyond anything akin to a big event meant for the guild. Evening Ryo long time no see. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as my familiar perks up ever so slightly from the corner near the couches close towards the firepit as he gazes towards Ryo. I chuckle a bit from a mix of embaressment and anxiousness ever so slightly when hearing the part about my performer credibility. welll...i don't exactly try to make myself a name in the performer business as of yet really. I've been meaning to try and do a concert type of thing, buut i just don't have any confidence for that. But Yeah! The reason you are here! I actually have a performer song that i made the other day Ryo and consider it on the house for a guild mate why don't you. We are friends after all. I say towards the man as i toss him the crystal in question and when it would enter into his possession the items name would simply be called. "Spooky Scary"

@Ryo

Item:

Spoiler

Name: Spooky Scary
Roll ID: 101003
Roll Result: 12
Item Type:  Familiar luring
Tier:  3
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements: Familiar sight
Description: A song that sends shivers done ones spine.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=564039

Ryo chuckled. "Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch. Been busy at the mansion with Teion." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Getting her moved in and settled." He said, giving a small chuckle again. It was also kind of weird to hear that Hestia didn't have the confidence in something for once. It was almost like she was a normal girl for once. Ryo smiled back at her. "And you're sure with me not paying? I don't want to be that kinda friend." He said wanting to pay. But he knew Hestia was the type of girl who'd make up her mind, and good luck on making her change it. "Alright fine. But only because it's from a future idol." Ryo said, giving her a smirk. "I'll keep in touch." He said giving her a wave before pulling up his scarf and headed back into the wintery wastes.

-Ryo accepts the item-

@Hestia

• 1 month later...

After some time of walking through the cold landscape of the fourth floor she did found the place where Hestia had her shop. Saphira had asked some people about things which help someone to find a familiar a little bit easier, one of the things she needed she could get from a performer. Saphira walked through the big cave with its crystals and entered the shop, it was warm inside. Slowly and shy she looked around - I-i need to place an order. - she said a little bit stuttering and walked up to the counter - I need a familiar call for a quest. - she added and looked at Hestia - It would be nice, if you could do it as soon as possible. - with a little smile Saphira gave her order to Hestia.

@Hestia

Spoiler

Name: Curious Dragon
Item Type: Familiar Calling Song
Enhancements: LD +3
Description: A calming sound which also makes someone curious

- 600 Col

Edited by Saphira

I hear the sound of the door of my shop opening as i would turn my head with a bit of a curious glance of who would enter my shop since i am not the most known crafter around as i than blink and realize something. 'Ohhh right. I think i'm the only performer that is still around..neat.' I think to myself with some amount of amusement and a small chuckle escaping my lips as i than focus upon the individual I than nod my head and quickly gets to crafting as i take her order and starts the process. Sounds of guitar playing would soon fill the shop the melody being a gentle and calming sounding as per the request of the creation of the song. Managing to get two perfects with one being a masterpiece out of it, and being forced to use the candy cane to do so. Though entirely worth it to get this item as quick as possible for the girl. I make my way towards the girl and hands her the crafted familiar sight song as i nod my head towards her. Got you this in one day i hope that you'll be able to find your familiar a lot easier because of this. Stay safe okay? I say towards the girl with a bright and happy smile on my face.

#111059 CD:8+1=9

#111060 CD:2+1=3

#111061 CD:6+1=7

#111062 CD:7+1=8

#111063 CD:11+1=12 LD:16 Masterpiece (instant heal crystal.) [2/5]

(last craft) Using Candy cane=Auto perfect craft. Being used for the familiar sight.

item crafted

Spoiler

Name: Curious Dragon
Roll ID: [Candy cane used.]
Roll Result: [Auto perfect]
Item Type: Familiar Calling Song
Enhancements: LD +3
Description: A calming sound which also makes someone curious
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=566829
Candy cane- auto craft perfect no exp  x1  (item received from last year's winter raffle)

@Saphira

The order Saphira gave to Hestia was quicker done then she had thought, it really would be a big help to her while the quest she wanted to do. Saphira smiled back at Hestia as she reached her the item - I am sure it will help me, thank you - she answered - I will try my best to stay safe on my way, stay safe, too - Saphira added an put the item in her inventory.
Still with a smile on her face she prepared herself to left the warm shop - Good luck for all the other crafts - she said before she left the shop and entered the cold world behind the shop door.

- Familiar Call accepted

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Kityuisa wandered on into The Crystalized Passion. there were couches lining every single area. Kityuisa grinned. It was like a lounge! Soft music was playing in the background. Kityuisa had crossed the stream because the shop had looked enticing to her. Welcoming, and lovely. Kityuisa had been wanting to help a friend find her familiar. So here she was, placing a custom order for that very friend so they could boost their luck. Kityuisa rolled her eyes, When did I grow so soft? Kityuisa had a soft spot for the girl. She reminded her of her little sister, to be honest. Innocent and childish. "If you could make this, I would very much appreciate it. I know that you craft for free... But I want to aid you. Take some materials." 

-10 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Familiar Sight
Item Type: Support Song
Enhancements: When played during the <<Feeding your Enemy>> quest, gain +2 LD when attempting to find a familiar.
Description: A small song to help boost one's luck.

I hear the sound of the door of my shop opening as i would turn my head with a bit of a curious glance of who would enter my shop since i am not the most known crafter around as i than blink and realize something. 'Ohhh right. I think i'm the only performer that is still around..neat.' I think to myself with some amount of amusement and a small chuckle escaping my lips as i than focus upon the individual I than nod my head and quickly gets to crafting as i take her order and starts the process. Sounds of guitar playing would soon fill the shop the melody being a gentle and calming sounding as per the request of the creation of the song. Managing to get two perfects with one being a masterpiece out of it, and being forced to use the candy cane to do so. Though entirely worth it to get this item as quick as possible for the girl. I make my way towards the girl and hands her the crafted familiar sight song as i nod my head towards her. Got you this in one day i hope that you'll be able to find your familiar a lot easier because of this. Stay safe okay? I say towards the girl with a bright and happy smile on my face.

#119996  CD:6+1=7
#119997   CD:12
#119998    CD:11+1=12
#119999  CD:2  LD:18
#120000   CD:5+1=6  LD:11
#120001   CD:5+1=6

@Kityuisa

Name: Familiar Sight
Roll ID: 119997
Roll Result: CD:12
Item Type: Support Song
Enhancements: When played during the <<Feeding your Enemy>> quest, gain +2 LD when attempting to find a familiar.
Description: A small song to help boost one's luck.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=577512

• 1 month later...

Neo walked into yet another shop. her dark side was taking quite the shopping spree. Of course, Neo knew that she was going to be doing this herself eventually, she just thought she would be the one in control. Watching as she approached Hestia, the one witness to her transformation, the order was slipped over to them for the items. The light inside Neo begged Hestia not to accept the order, curb Shadow's lust for more power. But she knew that Hestia trusted Neo well enough that there wouldn't be a rejection. There was no point in fighting this at all, all she could do was wait for the chance to wrestle control back from Shadow.

Spoiler

Name: Fade (by CircusP) x5
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: N/A
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Incarceration
Description:  Rips to shreads, tears hearts out, they are now toxic.

@Hestia