[Floor 4- Rank 3] Crystalized Passion <<Performer>>

I smile as i grab four crystals as i set one down on to the counter as i decide to make some health recovery items that will be useful in the future, and since i might be soloing for a bit single target would be for the best. I set the item down on the counter and starts singing one song from one of my favorite series ever. As i put every bit of heart and soul as i can into every lyric of the song as much as i can do so. Dancing along to every beat of the song to get into it as much as i can my hair moving back and forth. Once i am done i look towards the crystal and then smiles the biggest smile ever once the recording ever. I DID IT! I MADE MY FIRST SONG FOR MYSELF! I say very cheerfully as i jump up and down very happily as i take the crystal and names it what i want and saves it with the happiest smile on my face that couldn't be match by anything else. My familiar flies down and gives me a light glare for waking it up as i just wave at it not caring for it not understanding my pure excitement.

I set down the next three and attempts to do different sings for each of them, but they all end the same with the need to break them as i just can't find it within me to care since i managed to make one prefect craft today.

#90916 CD: 12  HP Recovey +3 Heals a single target for (40 * Tier) HP per slot. +9 EXP -1 material

#90917  CD: 6 LD: 6  +3 EXP

#90918  CD: 8 LD: 6 +3 EXP

#90919 CD: 3 -1 material +2EXP

Spoiler

Name:  I may Fall
Profession: Performer
Roll ID: 90916
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Healing Song
Tier: 2
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: x3 HP Recovery Single
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BzzNjLh8o
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-2-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=530642

+17 EXP -4 mateirals

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set one crystal down getting ready for another attempt at making some healing crystals since then at the very least if i don't get perfect but near perfect i can have something to show for it. I set the four crystals down and turns them all on the same time after about five minutes of debating if i would wish to do so. Since i can save time and it seems to be the crystal's thought more so then my own when it comes to making these songs perfect in some way or the other. I can only hope this is true or i will be ending up with lots of failures today. I set the four down and turns them on as i play the one song i know would be pretty nice to sing. I then start to sing my song of choice putting in the emotions that fit the song perfectly. However, when i go to play it back it seems the crystals have another opinion on that matter. Three of them i can't even use as they all shatter, and leaves me one in return a crystal that is just right as i nod my head and inputs the names for them. With a nod of my head.

#90936 CD: 1     +2EXP -1 material

#90937  CD: 4  +2EXP -1 material

#90938   CD: 10  +4EXP  -1 Material

#90941  CD: 5  LD: 4   +3EXP -1 material

+11 EXP  -4 Material

I grin as i happily get to work again on another day of crafting up some items for my shop that could be rather useful to me in every way possible. I sit down setting the crystals down and start with the first as i turn it on and starts singing the song not noticing as my mind begins to drift during the performance. I wonder if i should get a guitar or some instrument to be able to do instrumentals. That would be pretty nice. I think i'll go with something like a ukulele since it is a rather pleasant instrument to listen to I think to myself during my performance. When i stop and check the crystals i can only nod as the result matches the fact i had let my mind wander. The thing being unusable as it shatters. I then move onto the last three and activates them one by one doing a performance to the best of my ability for each one as i grin rather happily as the last three end with successes. As i can only hope that this good luck streak is able to continue into future crafting attempts.

#90992  CD: 2 +2 EXP -1 material

#90993  CD: 10 +4 EXP -1 material

#90994  CD: 10  +4 EXP -1 material

#90995  CD: 9  +4 EXP -1 material

+14 EXP -4 material

• 1 month later...

I smile happily as i set back down after so long of having not made anything to finally get back into the swing of things.I sigh a bit at that wishing it was possible to have infinite materials and such to be able to continuously make these, and thinks for a bit and smiles. Figuring the best way to do that is to make my buy prices just my craft prices to allow me time to make things while also trying to make a profit encase i need to buy things from Shield since the rest of people seem to use materials to have them craft something up. I take out my guitar that i managed to buy from Shield which is nice, but now their is the matter of what song to play. I think for a bit and just shrugs figuring i'll play a sad song even if i don't particularly like doing so.  After the first attempt i smile very happily at the success of it actually working for once! I then set down the next crystal and decides to choose a more upbeat song at the very least in comparison. Another success! 'today must be my lucky day' I think to myself as i set down the third crystal and tries to play it, but unfortunately unlike its predecessor it was a failure. At the very least it was salvageable. The last attempt just flat out failure, but at the very least i now have two songs to sell in my shop.

#93135  CD: 11 +7 EXP   Rare-Healing Item single target heals 80  (song hello/how are you)  -1mat

#93136  CD: 11 +7 EXP  Rare-healing item single target  heals 80   (Song here comes a thought) -1mat

#92137  CD: 7 (salvage) LD: 18 success  +4 EXP

#92138  CD: 1 Failed  +3 EXP -1 mat

+21 EXP  -3 mats

I smile as i walk down into my nice little work station today for crafting feeling rather happy about going into doing so. I have a new set of items i am able to create for people, i am able to attempt to create more items, and lastly apparently there was a buff to my profession which means better chances. The days for crafting as a performer for me i can only see getting better from here on upwards. I sit down in my seat and quickly looks through my new list of items i can create and sees accuracy and i nod my head figuring that in theory should be a popular one do to the fact lots of DPS so they would appreciate not being hit as much. I set down six crystals down for all six of my attempts and starts to playing the first song that comes to mind not really thinking all to much. Just wanting to sing to enjoy myself as i find myself once more dancing to the music that i play.  Once finished i look onto three completed items, and three failures. Well i mean fifty percent correct is never to bad. I say with a small chuckle.

#93214  CD: 10  Rare Hypnosis song. +7 EXP  -1 MAT

#93215  CD: 8  Uncommon Hypnosis song  +5EXP -1MAT

#93216  CD: 12 Perfect Hypnosis Song +10EXP -1 MAT

#93217  CD: 4  LD: 15  salvaged item -0MAT +4 EXP

#93218 CD: 5  LD: 5   no salvage  -1 MAT  +4 EXP

#93219  CD: 5 LD: 14 item salvage +4 EXP -0 MAT

+36 EXP -4 MAT

Crozeph entered the shop of the performer whom he knew. They were buddies before when fighting the sand shark and now they're preparing to enter a dungeon. Crozeph closed the door of the shop and saw that it seemed like a cozy place that contrasts the coldness outside. He walked towards the counter and greeted his friend "hey Hestia, I'm in need of something to help me with finding my familiar" he told her. Crozeph didn't know a thing a or two about what Hestia craft so he proceeds to explain what he needs "I'm in need of something with a perfect quality, I'd pay whatever I can" Crozeph thought hard for a second "I don't know much on how to use these things also so I'll just buy one for finding familiars" he added. Crozeph then decided to take a look at the lake on Floor Four "I'll be coming back every now and then to check up on it so just take your time."

I smile over seeing the man Crozeph enter his shop and gives a kind wave after her greeting that she does whenever she hears the shop door open. I quickly write down the need that Crozpeh requested. I just take a calming breathe in preparing for doing this request. Familiar calls being rather difficult since they always seem to be the troubled ones, but it is all i got. Thankfully though it can be possible to do one the first try. I just got to have confidence. Just give me a bit Crozeph i'll try to do this as soon as i can. I say kindly as i go into a separate little room for recording when their are customers around and grabs my guitar as prepare to do this familiar call. However, it seems like today is not going to work as every single attempt didn't end up in a perfect. One was close, but just wasn't their. I come out and just gives a nod. Sorry Crozeph not today. Hopefully tomorrow. I say to the man hoping he isn't disappointed.

#93385  CD: 4 +4 EXP  LD: 20 -0Mat

#93386   CD:1  +3 -1MAt

#93387  CD:3 +4  LD: 2 -1 Mat

#93388  CD:7 Uncommon  +5 EXP  -1 Mat

#93389  CD:6 LD: 18 +4 exp  -0Mat

#93390 CD:10  +7 EXP  -1 Mat

+27 EXP   -4 Mat

"Heyyo~" Kimi said as she peaked inside a shop owned by one of her fellow guild mates. She stepped inside getting a good look at everything and lo and behold the wears inside the shop were also the same as hers. Some of the wears were more intricate however and she knew soon she will be able to make the same type of items soon. While looking around for anything of more interest Kimi went up to the counter and called out. "Hello? I heard I could get some help with my familiar quest here." She wasn't really sure of what to expect, but she would take any help she can get.

@Hestia

Edited by Kimi

Hearing a voice i walk out towards the counter with a smile on my face. Hello and welcome to Crystallized passion whe- I then notice who i am speaking to. Oh you're umm that..hmmm i think you fit the bill of the Kim girl..right? I say a bit unsure trying to remember all the names and descriptions. Well anyway welcome to my shop guildmate the name is Hestia. I heard you need help with a familiar from well you. I say with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head. Well it would just depend on what you're looking for. You can place an order for familiar calls, and that is all i got really. I say as i look at this girl and looks her once over and nods my head after thinking for a bit. Figuring that it would be rather easy to get into contact if not given it back right away. Okay i also have a item you can use if you give it back. I say as i open up my inventory and pulls out a golden cloak lined with fur and has little tuffs of it at the end. I then hands it over to you. This will increase your finding chances of anything really. I say with a grin and a nod of my head.

Handed to Kimmy x1 Golden fleece

Spoiler

Golden flleece.

Item Type: Light armor

Description: a golden cloak lined with fur with the depiction of a ram in scarlet red upon the back of it.

Enhancements: x3 LD  (+3 to LD rolls)

"I already got myself a Familiar Call song, I even crafted it myself." Kimi said proudly smiling a little while raising her chest. As soon as Kimi said that Hestia offered a golden cloak and mentioned how it will increase Kimis luck as long as she brings it back. "Ohhh! Great! Thanks a lot I'll be sure to return it as soon as i can. I'm just borrowing it for a bit, and thanks a lot for the help." Kimi said as she bowed a bit while accepting the offer to borrow the cloak. "Just let me know if you need anything. Also if you want to talk i'm always around." 

Received x1 Golden Fleece

I sit down getting ready for once more another day of attempting a familiar call for Crozeph, and if i succeed then i will still use all of my attempts upon this to see if i can create some extras for people who could just come in and buy them up. I think back to my failures of attempting this and makes a note to make familiar calls their own pricing since they are a absolute trouble in trying to craft a perfect at this moment. I grab my guitar with a smile loving the little design work it has now of a lion roaring and being black. Absolute perfection in my eyes. I set down the six crystals and starts to sing the song i have in mind one by one. The first shattering instantly as i flinch at that. 'Okay time for the second one.' I think to myself and tries once more, and it turns out to be a perfect! 'okay i know i said was going to do more attempts,but no this was to perfect no way i am getting another perfect today.' I think to myself and switches to debuff songs once more. Attempting the other half of the three that i did last time. I set down the next two and tries to get it spot on once more as it follows the same pattern. One fails and the next is a perfect. I just blink and nods my head not taking that for granted since it is rather useful for certain. I set down the last two and nods my head at the success of a uncommon and one failure. Not bad in the end. Two perfects were made from this. One was even an order.

#93507  CD: 1 failure +3 EXP

#93508 CD: 12 Perfect +10 EXP

#93509  CD: 3 salavage fail LD: 6 +4 EXP

#93510  CD: 12 perfect +10 EXP

#93511  CD:9 Uncommon  +5 EXP

#93512  CD: 4 salvage fail LD:8   +4 EXP

-6 Mats  +36 EXP

I quickly open up my menu and messages my friend real quick with a grin upon my face at this rather quick order completion. I can only hope that this luck is able to continue forward onto other orders i could get.

Spoiler

@Crozeph

What's up i managed to complete your familiar call. Please come by the shop and you'll get it right away. Luckily this was a quick order, and the crafting system was nice to me.

From, Hestia.

I calmly wait in my shop holding the familiar call with a rather proud look on my face from having completed it. Once i hear the door open and see it is Crozeph i smile and give a kind wave. Thanks for making it back to here Crozeph. I got your item right here. I say as i shake the recording crystal and hands it over to him with a grin on my face. Another step closer to getting a familiar. I do wish you all the luck with that since i can hear trying to do that quest can be a serious grin of mental patience. However, for me i was lucky enough to get it on my first try, so i can only wish for you to have the same luck Crow. I say with a grin on my face as i shorten down your name for my own convenience, and to see if it is okay to do so.

Spoiler

Name: Boulevard of broken dreams.
Roll ID: 93508
Item Type: Familiar call
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements:  Familair call
Description:  +1 to LD when finding a familiar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalmeXqMYNg
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=534837

I sit down into my shop for another day of crafting as i take a deep calming breathe hoping that today will be just as productive as last time in that i could get two perfects out, and with those perfects could get a nice little bonus from the people. Being able to reduce damage being a rather useful skill many could want i could imagine. However, if something comes out from the attempt then that is just how it is.  I get to crafting for the day, and it turns into a utter catastrophe of events. Nothing at all comes out as a perfect, and only two items were actually created do to these turns of events. I just look down at the only two that made it out just fine, as out of six items 4 materials were basically wasted in my attempts at a useful perfect. One day done, time to way till the next to continue going with the melody.

#93673   CD: 4  LD: 19 -0  +4

#93674  CD: 3-1   +4

#93675  CD: 2-1   +3

#93677  CD: 10 -1   +7

#93678  CD: 6 LD: 12 -0   +4

#93679  CD: 9 -1  +5

-4 Mats     +27 EXP

Crozeph entered the shop with a bread in his hand. It looks like the item that he ordered was made. Crozeph picked up the crystal and saw the info about the item "the song title is awesome" he told her. Crozeph opened his inventory and quickly placed the item inside. He then opened the menu for transferring col and began to transfer the payment to Hestia. "Thanks a lot, I'm sure this will help and it may seem hard to find one but at least its worth the try" he told Hestia. Crozeph then walked out of the shop, ready to begin his quest of obtaining a familiar.

• obtained familiar call
  • transferred 800 col

Pinball pushed open the door to the shop, a gust of cold air filling the room as he entered. The boy muttered to himself as he stepped in, shivering a bit. "A tiny bit chilly today, isn't it?" Pinball walked into the shop, looking for the owner. It had been a long time since had ordered his item, and he knew it was incredibly rude to come and pick it up so late. He wasn't even sure she still even had it waiting for him. "Anyone home?" Pinball took a seat at one of the chairs, waiting to see if he could talk to the girl about picking up his item. If she had sold it, or given it away, he couldn't really blame her. He would just have to come back and order another one, later. 

I hear my shop door open as i walk on over to the entrance and sees the player that is rather...extremely late for his item. I pick it up from upstairs and walks downstairs holding onto the recording crystal from the song long ago. Hey what's up....you. I say as i rub the back of my head with a nervous chuckle. I am sorry for not remembering your name it has been awhile since we have seen each other, and i'm not the best with faces sometimes. I say apologetically as i then raise the recording crystal. However, i do have the familiar call you requested long ago. Not sold at all to anybody else since you're the one that ordered it. I say with a grin upon my face as i hand it over to you.

Familiar Call

Spoiler

Name: St. James Infirmary 
Roll ID: 90379
Item Type: Familiar Call
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements: +1 LD
Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKt5wZcbmb0
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-1-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=529546

I hear my shop door open as i walk on over to the entrance and sees the player that is rather...extremely late for his item. I pick it up from upstairs and walks downstairs holding onto the recording crystal from the song long ago. Hey what's up....you. I say as i rub the back of my head with a nervous chuckle. I am sorry for not remembering your name it has been awhile since we have seen each other, and i'm not the best with faces sometimes. I say apologetically as i then raise the recording crystal. However, i do have the familiar call you requested long ago. Not sold at all to anybody else since you're the one that ordered it. I say with a grin upon my face as i hand it over to you. @Pinball

Familiar Call

Spoiler

Name: St. James Infirmary 
Item Type: Familiar Call
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements: +1 LD
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-1-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=529546

Pinball laughed, scratching the back of his head and staring at the floor. "Yeah... it's - it's not a problem. I didn't expect you to, anyways." Embarrased, and his face a bright red, he accepted the Familiar Call, inserting it in his inventory. "Thank you much!" Pinball stood, walking towards the door. His face returning to its normal, healthy colour, he turned to her, pushing the door open as he talked. "Thank you, again. I really appreciate it." Pinball exited the shop, back into the snow. He would finally be able to undertake the quest, and get the familiar he so desperately wanted. Now, all he needed to do was to get his hands on another item that improved his odds - a consumable. He had plenty in his shop, so he figured he would use one of those. Hopefully, a familiar would help Pinball make up for his lack of damage when he finally fought Mars. 

Recieved: 

Spoiler

Name: St. James Infirmary 
Item Type: Familiar Call
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements: +1 LD
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-1-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=529546

• 2 weeks later...

I sit down at my seat as i get to crafting for the day as i can only hope to get to the best possible results from this being crafted. I set down six crystals expecting to absolutely fail, or not get to where i want them to be at. With that i begin singing and playing the new guitar i had bought from Shield as i enjoy singing and dancing on beat to the music i play as i look over the six results as they pop up with different things the results being a 50/50 success rate on how i turned out. Luckily though one was a perfect as i happily give it the enhancement that is more difficult to get as the rest get one Debuff, and one healing song as i nod my head happily at the success.

#94817  CD:12   Misconception crafted -1 T1 Mat +10

#94818  CD:10 Hypnosis -2 to MD  -1 T1 Mat +7

#94819   CD:4  LD:9   -1 Mat  +4

#94820  CD:4  LD: 11 -0 Mat +4

#94821 CD: 8  HP recovery (40 HP) -1 Mat  +5

#94822 CD:1  +3 -1 Mat

33 EXP   -5 T1 Mats

• 4 weeks later...

I sit down for my shop as i sigh sadly as i try to get something for Spencer as i get out six separate crystals and tries to make something to get these new performer enhancement crystals, but instead of a success it fails absolutely miserably. I look at the fact i only get two crystals that would be nice if it could be instead for another type of crystal. With that i just get up and then crush all the crystals with the ones that could be salvaged being put back on the self as i make my way out of the shop to continue on with my day without having to worry about these four failures that i have made out of attempts made to help a friend.

#96497  CD:9  +4 -1 MAT

#96498  CD:3  LD:20 +4 EXP -0 MAT

#96499  CD: 2  +3 EXP -1 mAT

#96500 CD:10  +7 EXP  -1 MAT

#96501  CD:5  LD:20  +4 EXP -0 MAT

#96502  CD:5  LD:2 -1 MAT  +4 EXP

-4 MAT, 26 EXP