[PP - F1] A New Era << First Few Lessons are Free >>

Kairi after a bit of hiding, she had figured that now would be a better time than never to get out there and start becoming a bigger difference in this world. She had originally gotten scared about the incidents that happened being trapped in the game and all, however after being alive in this game for so long she can only imagine that she is safe somewhere... maybe in a hospital? Knowing her parents they had put her in the best hospital money could buy, shaking her head she had went to a location where she had heard was handing out free equipment to the players liking today! And after a bit of talking with the friendly people she had gotten her Love Buster and Battle Princess ready. Standing in front of a mirror she had smiled as she had looked at her in her new sexy outfit she had gotten with this giant sword to slay all the monsters she wishes, however... she needed to get the tedious beginner quests done. She had stepped outside from the area and looked around for the store where she could get the Beginner Quest SP.

@Krysta

Krysta had remembered that there were beginner quests around the Town of Beginnings, and she felt that it was high time she took care of that. She had been running into various players left and right, and she had run into a specific player multiple times! She wondered if she would end up meeting anyone else as she was taking the first of the beginner quests, or even further then. She had heard about an NPC alchemist that was said to be the quest giver, so she opened up the map, and began searching for the alchemist's workshop. "I kind of feel that I've been lagging behind having not taken these quests yet... I hope I can clear them easily..." She continued to walk forward, and she wondered what was going on involving that new friend of hers when she wasn't around. Was he going around his business as usual? Could he be grinding through quests? Looking for people to help? Thinking about his future Guild, even? No, it wasn't Krysta's place to wonder what others did whenever she wasn't present. She was so lost in her thoughts and her map, that she wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone! "Aahh! Oops, sorry..."

@Kairi

Kairi had took a moment to recall what in the world she was looking for... after a bit of thinking, she had remembered that she needed to find a Alchemist's store, however... she had no idea where to find this alchemist store, she had felt bad going around asking people where the location was because for how long the game has gone on... she should have known where the location may be. "E-excuse me, do you know where the First Quest in the beginner is?" she had asked shyly but confidently. The man she had asked had a smile on his face and pointed down the street "Just keep moving down that way, you'll eventually find it... its hard to miss.". Kairi had grown a cute smile on her face and said in a cute voice "Thank youuuuu!" she had let out a giggle and started to walk down the road, however it didn't take her long before someone had rammed into her. She had fell onto the ground and Kairi had hugged her chest to make sure nothing fell out of her outfit, after the fall was over she had looked up before sitting up placing a hand on her head saying out "Geez are you in a hurry? Do you need help?"

@Krysta

"Well, actually, I've been looking for an NPC alchemist named Zackariah. I considered that it was high time for me to get those beginner quests taken care of. I was following my map, and... again, I'm sorry for not paying attention to my surroundings..." Krysta thought about the player's next question. "Well...I've heard that the beginner quests can be cleared with more than one player, with a maximum of two. However, it doubles the objective as a result. So, it doesn't matter whether I solo the quests or have some help, the task difficulty is the same. But I wouldn't mind getting to know someone as I took the quest, so I guess taking it with an ally wouldn't be bad at all." Krysta was starting to think out loud now, so she stopped there, and returned to her thoughts without saying a word. "What was it that I heard the first quest's objective was again? Something about gathering?"

@Kairi

Kairi had listened to this woman as she had stood up from the fall she had taken and then as time had progressed she had gotten more and more excited bouncing up and down putting her fist in front of her in a cute movement, eventually she had said out "Yeah yeah! I am going to that quest, I know where it is too!" she had stopped bouncing and place her hands back at the sides of her body and she had said out "Would you like to join me!? I've heard that this one quest starts a chain of quests, I don't mind doing them all with you, but we can at least do this one with you!" with a smile she had waited for the players response in the matter, she wouldn't let it go past her if she didn't want to and that she just wanted to do it by herself, however Kairi doesn't know anyone here in this game it would really pay off to have a friend and do this quest with another person. 

@Krysta

Krysta had already guessed to herself that this player was quite energetic. "My, you seem excited... Um, sure, I'll tag along." Krysta had never seen someone with this much energy(Not referring to the Energy stat) before in this game. She opened up her map again, to make sure of one last thing. "Hm... The alchemist's workshop seems to be just around the corner." She closed up the map, and she began thinking of what might be in store for the two players in this quest. "I sure hope nothing too dangerous comes around. Well, it's a beginner quest, so why would a beginner quest possibly be a dangerous deathtrap?" She looked to the player. "Is there anything we should discuss before we enter?" She then realized she had forgotten something. Introduction. "Oh! I've forgotten to introduce myself, where are my manners? I'm Krysta." She held out her hand for the player to shake.

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled as she had exclaimed out that she was just full of energy, she had said out confidently "But of course I do! I am young, and I should be using the energy that I have, shouldn't I?" then she had bounced a little bit saying out to her "Thanks! I didn't really wanna do this quest on my own. Plus meeting you would make this a whole lot better!" she giggled. She had nodded her head and followed up behind her looking around getting used to the area since she hadn't really explored this world much trying to keep the layout and different locations in the back of her head. Eventually her attention was back to the woman where she had asked if there was anything to be discussed, however immediately after she had introduced herself, Kairi had moved a hand to her mouth giggling before taking her other hand and giving the woman's hand a nice grip shaking her hand "I am Kairi! Its nice to meet you Krysta!"

@Krysta

Krysta had definitely heard of those who seemed like more than a mere bundle of energy. If one thing was certain, from what Krysta could currently guess, is that if this player didn't have the same amount of energy that a small generator can produce in three days, in one day, she would have the courage to mob grind in a cave chock full of spiders, not that she was willing to bet that at all. The player also said that she was young, although it seemed to Krysta that the girl might have even been older than her, but that was only a guess that she considered unconfirmed. The player then introduced herself as Kairi, giving Krysta a nice firm grip on her hand as she shook it the way energetic people probably did. "Right. Energy and enthusiasm. Optimistic. Those are some things I'm currently seeing in her. Nice to know that there are players who can keep a smile in hard times such as this game." Krysta was prepared to finish the trip to the alchemist's workshop, but decided to wait for Kairi first.

@Kairi

Eventually after speaking and their handshake, not many words were exchanged nor did Krysta enter the store, in Kairi's mind she then felt like she was going to be the one to enter the store. She shrugged it off though and walked inside the store, eventually after standing around for a moment, the NPC had stepped out. "How may I interest you lovely ladies today?" he had said out. Before Kairi could say anything he had spoke out again with a chuckle "Wait- let me guess you guys are here to learn the basics of the game?" Kairi had straightened herself and nodded her head let out a cute "Mhm!" the man had chuckled and said out to them "I had thought so, well today I am going to show you a little about the game, however I am wanting you to go out there finding 5 materials for the each of you then I want to show you how to craft a potion. Is that all good? The patch to gain materials are outside the safe zone, you should be fine though." he had said out.

@Krysta

Krysta entered the NPC alchemist's workshop a few seconds after Kairi had. When Zackariah showed his face, he guessed that the two were willing to learn from the experience of the beginner quests. "Yes, yes we are." Zackariah then explained that the two would each have to gather five materials from outside the safe zone, then attempt to craft a successful potion, probably to stock the shelves of his shop. "Five materials, craft potion. Got it!" When the two would leave the workshop, Krysta would turn to Kairi saying, "So, I already consider myself ready. Are you?" Outside the safe zone would most likely be stocked with materials, and possibly, not guaranteed, that there might be a monster or two, despite that they probably wouldn't be going near the safe zone in a long shot, nor would they be interested in becoming aggravated and turning hostile for no reason at all. Most likely, here wouldn't be any mobs whatsoever, and Krysta was feeling confident at the moment.

(OOC: So sorry that I took so long, I was temporarily at a slight loss of words to use...)

@Kairi