Level: 16

HP: 320      Energy: 32

+2 damage

2 base damage

27 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid: heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 10     Effect: Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 1:

Survivalist Rank 1: passive Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

Protector familiar: Rank 1 +27 mitigation

I smile as i await outside the cafe that i have become a regular of it seems. Always waiting here when awaiting for a partner that i wish to meet up with. I just wait here having sent a message towards Kyoto.

@XxSulSus

Hey Kyoto if you need to kill the wind wasp queen still meet me on the second floor in the town of Urbus. Let's end the hierarchy of those wasps. Getting you some levels would be to your benefit, and getting the quest reward items are pretty useful also for everyone.

I hit the send button as i now have to wait for Kyoto to show up as i am curious if he has improved any since last we talked. I grin with a smile knowing i have had time to improve from the fifth floor quest. The remembrance of that quest quickly coming to me as i realize i have much work to prep for that sand shark that is their on that floor that i need to kill to progress. I look down at my drink as i know i need allies to help me win that quest no matter how much it pains me to have to go for help. Having gotten rather use to going solo even if it is lonely. Their is no risk in accidentally killing others from your own stupidity if you're by yourself. I look towards my familiar who is resting peacefully as i smile a bit glad that at least one of us is able to relax.

Kyoto just exit Macradon’s Workshop picking up his new sword he received a message… It was Hestia. Asking if he wanted to do a quest that he needs to meet up with her on floor 2. “Well sounds like fun let's go.” he says to himself as he then walks over to the teleport gates. Once he teleported to floor 2 he then looked around trying to fine Hestia. “I think I might know where she is.” He replies to himself as he then walks over to the cafe. “Hey Hestia, funny how we always meet up here at the cafe huh?” If she remembers last time they met or the first time they met it was outside of the cafe on the bench. Kyoto smiled as he then equipped his new sword. “So a quest huh? Yeah I’d love to do it. Where do we need to go to accept the quest?” He ask with a smile at the end.

Spoiler

Level: 5

HP: 100

EN: 10

DMG: 5

EVA: 1

ACC: 0

MIT: 0

Skills:

One Handed Long Sword (Rank 1)

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Equipment:

Weapon:

Verdunkelnder Jäger (+3 DMG)

Kobra-Biss (+1 ACC +1 DMG)

Armor:

Verdunkeltes Universum (+1 EVA)

Accessory:

Familiar:

@Hestia

Edited by XxSulSus

The quest is a field boss actually Kyoto. We activate the quest by going to the location of where it is. I tell you as i finish my drink as i notice the new sword and grins liking that you are already upgrading your equipment. I then head out of the cafe and then starts to make my way towards the exit of the town. We're looking a for a big tree that is where our queen will reside. She is rather easy all thing considered, and if she isn't for you. You still have me who is going to be taking all those hits for you. That queen will be unable to harm you at all. I say with a smile as i send you a party invite once again.

So Kyoto if you ever need someone to do a quest with talk to me. I am helping out any players i can, so that way i can help you and other players like you to grow stronger as fast as you can. Since this is a game of life and death. We all need to work together to overcome the challenges as we bring our own unique skills into quests, and situations to help solve them. I say with a smile. I am trying to form a little questing party. To form a small little group of three people to be able to tackle any quest that could come at us. Want to join in on that Kyoto i already got another player by the name of Havok seemingly on board. I offer you as we walk through the town of Urbus. With my familiar at my side.

Kyoto was thinking about the offer that she gave him. He’s already in a guild but most of them are higher level and usually are busy getting ready for the floor boss. Itzal is really the only person he’s quest with in his guild and sometimes he’s even busy with the floor boss as well. Kyoto then thinks about her offer as he sees that even though she’s a decently high level between the two of them and even having another one involved would be great too. Besides out of the three of them he’s pretty sure he’s the one that’s going to be a DPS player. “Hestia… I’ll accept you offer. Maybe we can fine a quest that all three of us can do.” Kyoto then accepts her party invited as he then looks at his level. He’s only a level 5 it’s not like he’s been leveling like crazy unlike Hestia. She’s probably almost level 20 by now.

@Hestia 

I grin with a nod hearing that as i look at you. So Kyoto the other player is about level 5, or 4. He is a DPS player also. I inform you as i begin to lead you towards the destination of the quest. Don't worry about the fact that it is two DPS and only one tank. I can do my job wonderfully on keeping the two of you safe. I say with a smile on my face. Once the two of you can do big amounts of damage. We can start doing quests where the enemy actually has Mitigation. Till that point though i could take you both through Field Boss quests which would be very easy to do like this one. Their attacks do low damage, and you two will be able to hit for high while i keep the enemy focused on me. I say as i think if i repeated myself. I shake my head deciding that isn't important.

Anyhow. The current quest. It is a giant wind wasp queen. Who can only deal 1 damage to me so i will be expecting you to help in dealing with this queen since you might be doing most of the damage at the end of the day. I say with a smile on my face trusting you to be able to do your damage of hurting that queen badly while i take the baby damage from the queen.

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto smiles as he sees the tree that he’s guessing is the destination. After walking a few more steps he sees he hears a loud buzzing noise. Flying out of the tree was this big wasp as he then sees that this is the destination. Kyoto then pulls his new sword out. As he pulls it out you can see this new mata black looking metal with a weird wavy look with a shiny chrome silver near the edge of the sharp part of the blade. As well as the two thorns near the end of the blade. He calls it Verdunkelnder Jäger or Darken Hunter in English. Kyoto smiles as he then charges the Queen. As he attempts to strike with his sword he then had to quickly avoid her attack as well. “Whoow… That was a close one.” Kyoto smiles as he looks over at Hestia wondering what she’s thinking about right now.

ID# 90042 results: BD: 4 MD: 6 (-1 Eva) = 5 

Kyoto: 100/100 (8/10)

Hestia: **/** (**/**)

<Wasp Queen> 50/50

@Hestia

Edited by XxSulSus

I chuckle a bit at your excitement to get to fighting the enemy in front of us. As your attack misses i can only be thankful, but also a bit disappointed in such actions. Kyoto! I'm the tank remember let me get its hate first before you do anything like this! Start gaining this habit now before you become reckless in the future! I call out to you criticizing that moment so you can correct yourself for the future. Knowing it is better to correct you now before you do the same in the future but against a enemy you can die to if you're not careful. I take a deep breathe in before letting out a loud howl as i bang my sword once against my shield. As i do so the wasp turns away from you and stares me down as it has now found its new target to attack.

Howl: +4 Hate to Wasp  towards Hestia    -10 Energy

[H:4] Hestia: HP: 320/320      Energy: 22/32

Kyoto: 100/100 (8/10)

<Wasp Queen> 50/50

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto nods after hearing her say what she said. Kyoto then looked at the Queen Wasp closes his eyes and breaths. He then open his eyes as he then charges at the Queen using his sword art Snake Bite as he strikes her in her chest three times as he sees her health bar go down quite a bit. “Haha well look at you know. You’re not so tough now aren’t you.” He says to the Wasp as he looks at Hestia. What is she going to do? She doesn’t look like she really want to fight this field boss. Kyoto shouts at her. “You alright Hestia? You look out of it right now.” He smiles at her as he then gets ready for the next attack. Looking at this Wasp Queen he realize that she’s definitely took some beating from his attack. He keeps smiling as he is so happy he got an upgrade with his sword. “Now to finish her next few round.”ID#

90043 results: BD: 7 MD: 5  Damage: 5 x 3= 15  Hestia= 0 HP Lost

Kyoto: 100/100 (5/10)

[H:3] Hestia: 320/320 (22/32)

<Wasp Queen> 35/50

@Hestia

Edited by XxSulSus

I grin after having gained the queen's hate making it a gateway for my attacks to begin now. I quickly move in towards the queen. Going in for an attack towards the queen however it seems this queen once again wishes to defy my wishes. However, i have a strategy this time if this was to happen. I quickly start attacking the queen but my attacks miss her, so i use that to my advantage as i start pushing the queen towards a corner. Getting her closer and closer into the forest to restrict her movements she can make with dodging. After my sword art fails i quickly backs away for my DPS to do what he does best against mobs. I just remain close to the queen encase i need to react rather quickly. Ignoring my familiar who is flying throughout the battlefield keeping an eye on things that could possibly approach to attack.

#90044 BD: 1

Kyoto: 100/100 (5/10)

<Wasp Queen> 35/50

[H:4] Hestia: 320/320 (19/32)

Kyoto watches Hestia attack. Even though he was quite surprised she missed he quickly figured out what she was doing. Kyoto then quickly moves in closer behind her. Kyoto quickly stops as he hear more buzzing noises coming from the inside of the woods. All the sudden Kyoto saw two Wasp charging at Hesita. Kyoto didn’t have time to tell her so he quickly jumped towards one of the Wasp and forced it to shift out of Hestia’s way. “You okay Hestia?” As then the second Wasp comes from the other side and tries to attack Hestia but fail as it miss her by a lot. “Wow these Wasp really suck at hitting you.” Kyoto laughs a little as he not sees more of an issue than just the Wasp Queen. “Let’s see here. Since you used your howl skill you obviously attracted more than just the Wasp Queen to you.”

ID# 90045 results: BD: 5 MD: 1 (Hestia=0 HP Lost)

Kyoto: 100/100 (4/10)

[H:4]Hestia: 320/320 (19/32)

<Wasp Queen> 35/50

<Wasp> 20/20 (DMG: 6)

<Wasp> 20/20 (DMG 6)

@Hestia

Edited by XxSulSus

Just more easy targets to kill Kyoto. Don't get frightened by these small fry. Just two good AOE attacks and they all fall. I say with a smile as i charge towards the enemies as i extend my sword forward and once i'm between the queen and her minions i quickly spin around using my sword art. As i spin around the two smaller wasps dodge out of my attack while their queen suffers a slash across her abdomen. I frown noticing the lack of hitting that i managed to do and grins as one of the smaller wasps hits my thorns and suffers most of its health being lost. Leaving it in the red already. Hey Kyoto! If you have any AOE now would be a good time! I call out as i quickly back away from the enemies dodging another stinger towards my head and chest on my retreat back away from the enemy.

#90056 Farrant Full Moon vs Wind Wasp #1 BD: 2  MD: 7     6-27=1(minimum)   Thorns=14 damage

#90057 Farrant Full Moon vs Wind Wasp #2 BD: 3  MD: 4

#90059 Farrant Full Moon vs Wind Wasp Queen. BD: 10 CD: 11 MD: 4     Sword art: 5+2x3=21

[H:1] Kyoto: 100/100 (4/10)

[H:5]Hestia: 319/320 (19/32)

<Wasp Queen> 14/50

<Wasp> 6/20 (DMG: 6)

<Wasp> 20/20 (DMG 6)

Kyoto smiles as he then charges the Wasp Queen using his sword skill Snake Bite as he quickly slash three quick slashes at her chest watching her shatter into millions blue shards as then he looks over at Hestia and then the two wasp. “Your turn Hestia try to take them out. The Queen is dead.” he said to her as he watches what she’s going to do at the same time keeping guard just in case we encounter more mobs. Kyoto looks up seeing Hestia’s familiar trying to get Hestia’s attention. It’s almost like she spotted something that going to be a problem. “Hey Hestia we might have more problems coming we need to quickly get this done as quickly as possible.” he told her as he gets into his combat stance. Waiting for whatever this mob going to be to show up. By the looks of her familiar it’s not good.

ID# 90060 results: BD: 7 MD: 2 DMG: 5x3= 15 to Wasp Queen (Hesita=0 HP Lost)

Kyoto: 100/100 (1/10) 

Hestia: 319/320 (19/32)

<Wasp Queen> 0/50 DEAD

<Wasp> 20/20 (DMG:6)

@Hestia

Edited by XxSulSus

I look towards the two small wasps as i quickly move in towards them as i spin my sword and gets one of the enemies, but receives two stings to both arms one of the wasps shattering into blue crystals as i quickly back away from the last remaining wasp as i turn to see what my familiar Kuro is trying to warn us about. I keep my shield and sword ready encase i need to attack whatever could be coming again as i wonder how many of these little wasps could be coming from this battle. I just grin seeing this as a chance to gain more COL from every dead opponent that falls to my, and your blade. I then pause trying to remember the actual loot requirements for this game. Was it based on every enemy or only ones that have the higher health that need this bonus COL to get it from.

#90061Farrant Full Moon vs Wind  Wasp #1  BD: 2 MD: 9    Wasp: 1(minimum)

#90062Farrant Full Moon vs Wind Wasp #2  BD: 10 CD: 8 (+1 energy)  MD: 7    Farrant damage: 7x3=21    Wasp: 1 (minimum)   Thorns: 14

Kyoto: 100/100 (1/10) 

Hestia: 318/320 (15/32)

<Wasp Queen> 0/50 DEAD

<Wasp> 0/20 (DMG:6) DEAD

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto smiles as then he turns around and right before he started to change at the last wasp a giant bear jumps out and charges at Kyoto. As Kyoto jumps out of the way to dodge the bear’s attack he then turn his focus on the bear. “Oh no you’re not taking her.” Kyoto quickly charges at the bear and strikes his sword into the beat chest. Kyoto then jumps away to safety near Hestia as then Kyoto hears more buzzing coming from behind us. “Oh come on. I like killing these things but man we be here fighting these things all day. And now we have a bear on us.” Kyoto smiles as he sound excited not scared. He seems to be happy that he gets to keep killing things it get him to show off how strong he can be. Kyoto hears these buzzing noise get closer and closer as he turns around as he finally sees 2 more wasps coming from behind. “This going to be fun. Pick your pick we can take them all.”

ID# 90064 results: BD: 7 MD: 3 ((-1 EVA)=2 DMG=5 to bear))

[H:3]Kyoto: 100/100 (1/10)

[H:6]Hestia: 318/320 (15/32)

<<Wasp Queen>> 0/50 DEAD

<Wasp> 6/20 

<Wasp> 0/20 DEAD

<Bear> 95/100 (DMG=30)

<Wasp> 20/20 (DMG=6)

<Wasp> 20/20 (DMG=6)

Edited by XxSulSus

I turn to you with a raised eyebrow. Kyoto this is the most chaos i have seen when doing this quest. I am letting you know i am putting you mentally down as a trouble magnet. I tell you with a amuse look on my face. Showing that i am not frustrated. In fact i just look amused by all this chaos that is happening. I hold my sword ready as i watch the wasps and bear get close enough that i kick off the ground towards them. I hold my blade as i get closer to them and activates my AOE knowing that it is needed to get anywhere with these things. Having multiple enemies not good for your health. Especially that bear.

As i swing my blade it is like absolute perfection. My blade cleaving through two of the wasps killing them, and leaving the last barely alive. The bear getting cleaved into also. I dodge the stinger of the wasp with a smile, but has to dodge the swipe of a bear's claw as i back away towards you with a smile on my face. Enemies remaining 2 Kyoto. Seems like your trouble magnet can't outpace my damage. I say jokingly.

#90065  Farrant Full Moon vs wind wasp #1 BD: 6 #1      Farrant: 15 damage. 

#90066 Farrant Full Moon vs wind wasp #3 BD: 10  MD: 5    Farrant: 21 damage  

#90067 Farrant Full Moon vs wind wasp #4    BD: 6    MD: 5    Farrant: 15 damage

#90068  Farrant Full Moon vs Bear :   BD: 7  MD: 7  CD: 11 (+1 energy)    Farrant: 15   Bear: 30-27=3   Thorns: 14

Wind Wasp #1 0/20      (6-15=0(minimum) ) Dead

Wind Wasp #2: 0/0  Dead

Bear:  66/100

Wind Wasp #3: 0/20  Dead

Wind Wasp #4: 5/20

[H:3]Kyoto: 100/100 (1/10)

[H:10]Hestia: 315/320 (12/32)

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto grabs a hold of Hestia so she doesn’t fall. Looks at that bear and charges as it. Swinging his sword and landing a strike on the bears left arm as the bear then tries to land an attack on him but misses. “You my friend need to go. And when I mean go i mean die.” Kyoto starts to show his more chaos side as he starts to enjoy fighting these things. Kyoto then jumps away into a safe position and looks at Hestia and then back at the bear. “So. I’m a trouble magnet huh? I like it.” Kyoto starts to give a smirk as he wait to see if anything else come at them. “Okay your turn Hestia time to finish them.” Kyoto then laughs a little as he notice that he’s feeling a lot stronger now since he’s got this sword. Kind of like this sword has some dark power to kill mobs.

ID# 90069 results: BD: 7 MD: 5 (-1 EVA)= 4 (DMG to Bear 5)

[H:4]Kyoto: 100/100 (3/10)

[H:6]Hestia: 315/320 (12/32)

Bear:  61/100

Wind Wasp #4: 5/20

Edited by XxSulSus

Keep your head on straight Kyoto! don't let any false strength enter your mind. Cause if you do i would prefer not thinking on the possible path you could start to walk on. I warn you with a serious look as i prep my sword once more for attacking these two remaining enemies. Moving close to the bear so the Wasp follows after me as i grin and quickly spins like a top cutting into the bear once more as i pass by it. The wasp zooms in to try and get a strike but i grin as i adjust my sword slightly as the wasp becomes decapitated and bursts into crystals. Leaving just the bear to fight. i grin happily seeing victory on the horizon of this fight as i glance over towards my familiar who isn't giving off any more signs of enemies going to attack which bring me much comfort. I can only hope that it stays that way now. I focus my blade now for when the next opportunity to strike is.

#90070  BD: 7 MD 4   Farrant: 15

#90071  BD: 7  CD: 6 (+1 energy)   Farrant: 15

[H:4]Kyoto: 100/100 (3/10)

[H:12]Hestia: 315/320 (8/32)

Bear:  46/100

Wind Wasp #4: 0/20  DEAD

Edited by Hestia

“I’m alright Hestia. I’ve never been so excited to actually have fun in combat. You got to realize i never had the chance to fight anything because by the time i could engaged it was already dead.” he replied as he then get ready for his next attack. Kyoto leaps and then charges at the bear as he then uses his sword art Snake Bite and slash at the bear with three quick strikes in the back as he then watch the bear health bar hit in the red. “Look at that. You’re not so tough after all now are you Mr. Bear.” he smiles and laughs as he getting really excited just because the bear absolutely miss Hestia and swung his claws into the ground. Kyoto looks at Hestia and starts to smile as he knew that she can kill the bear right now if she wanted to. Besides he hasn’t seen her familiar give warning anymore.

ID# 90079 results: BD: 10 MD: 1 DMG 5+2*3= 21 (Hestia: 0 HP Lost)

[H:5] Kyoto: 100/100 (0/10)

[H:12]Hestia: 315/320 (8/32)

Bear: 25/100

Edited by XxSulSus

Well lets hope that i hit gold with my attack. I tell myself as i hold my sword differently you notice. Instead of extending it i hold my blade close to myself along with my shield. My shield being close to the middle of my body and held close as i hold my sword ready to strike. Suddenly i spring forward into action towards the bear. I swing my sword once as the bear catches the sword in its teeth and throws me to the ground hard as i then slide along the ground for a bit before i quickly adjust myself getting back up as i hold my sword ready for combat once more. I then look towards the bear with a annoyed look since it blocked my bear knock attack. Wanting to have killed the bear with irony, but is denied that victory. I look around my surroundings looking for some type of advantage that can be had with this enemy but finds nothing leaving me with hoping that i can hit this giant hulking thing. I can only hope that whatever trouble magnet Kyoto has that it doesn't continue to strike me and leave us overwhelmed with new enemies. I sigh softly knowing this should hopefully be over soon all things considered in this development of how things seem to be happening.

#90082  BD: 4  MD: 7  (+1 energy do to normal energy regen)  Bear Knock: miss (-4 energy)  

[H:5] Kyoto: 100/100 (0/10)

[H:12]Hestia: 315/320 (5/32)

Bear: 25/100

Edited by Hestia