[F8] <<The Arcade>> {R7-Cook} - CLOSED

Pinball was laying sprawled across the counter when Krysta came in. Startled, the boy fell off to the side, popping back up a moment later. His face bright red, he propped one arm up on the table, resting his head on it. "Heyy~," he managed, still a bit embarrased. "Tha- that one?" He pointed to the fudge cookie, a rare item that slightly boosted your MIT. "Hmm," he thought, scratching his chin. Usually, it would cost seven Tier-One materials or seven-hundred col. But, Valentine's day was approaching, and he felt bad for selling an item for his custom order price. He decided to sell them for half-price, for now. "J-just three-hundred and fifty col. Or! Three tier-one mats. Desserts are gonna be sold for cheap, since - y'know, Valentine's Day and all." He shrugged, his tomato face finally subsiding. He took a step back, where he kept the cookies and other small desserts in a display case. He materialized a small, cardboard box, and placed the cookie inside. He set the box on the counter, looking at Krysta with a worried expression. "You buying?

NEGOTIATED PRICE - 350 Col OR 3 T1 Materials

@Krysta

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With a bit of a mishap beforehand, Pinball greeted Krysta, and after a short moment of thought, he told her the discounted price. A discount on desserts for the Valentine's day season, how thoughtful! "Sure, I'll buy!" After the col was paid, she retrieved the item, and was off, trying to think of how she would do this...as soon as she could confirm it, should her hunch be true, and who it was towards. For now, she would try and relax, take a breather from all that was happening, before she tries to figure out the answer and decide to do something rash...

350 Col paid to @Pinball

+ Fudge Cookie(+18 Mit)

Vigilon was feeling like if he didn't get something soon, he'd be absolutely out of luck. He moved through the floor's dense forests, eventually coming across a clearing with a single building. He came up to it, and read the signs, soon realizing that this was a shop that sold food items. "I just might have some luck here!" He entered the building, and looked around. "What do girls usually like... Chocolate, right? That's gotta be it!" He found something simple, but it was definitely in one of many forms of chocolate. He walked up to the counter and asked, "Hey, how much for this chocolate cupcake?"

@Pinball

Ordered Item:

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Cupcake 
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 91280
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 ACC {1 Slot}
Description: A simple, yet edible chocolate cupcake. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=531378

Only a couple of minutes after Krysta had left, Pinball felt that it was safe to return to his spot laying stretched out on the counter. Having no place to stay was rough, and Pinball was left to sleep uncomfortably in chairs and such in his shop. Or, in this case, his counter. He was just about to doze off for the second time when his door opened. "Jesus!" The boy flipped over the counter again, this time in front of Vigilon. He pushed himself off the floor, and took a few steps to stand around the corner. "Cookie? Oh, cupcake," he murmered recalling that to be the chocolate cupcake he made that gave the small boost to accuracy. "Valentine's Day, so sweets are half off. Two hundred col, or 2 tier-one materials." He yawned, then smiled, materializing the small box and gently placing the cupcake within it. I guess there is a thing going on between them, after all, he thought smugly, pushing the box to the customer. "Have at it, champ," he laughed, "and good luck with the lady, yeah?

NEGOTIATED PRICE: 200 Col OR 2 T1 Materials

@Vigilon

(OOC: had your character mentioned Vigilon and Krysta aloud in that sense, which would have to do with Vigilon's crush, he'd have responded with 'that information does not leave this conversation'. XD)

Vigilon almost jumped when Pinball got startled. "Whoa! Sorry I startled you, man!" He then recognized the shopkeeper to be Pinball. "Oh, Pinball! Nice to see you again!" He recalled that day when Krysta went to search for her familiar, and then there was that big bad dragon, Bruniikahrel. Dang, that thing was not to be underestimated! He'd frozen Vigilon during the start of the fight, which left for a terrible start on his end. Turned out, Valentine's day called for this shop to have a fifty percent off deal on desserts. "Can't exactly say no to that price!" He paid Pinball for the item, and soon he was on his way home, thinking about the girl he intended to give it to, Krysta.

Paid 200 Col to @Pinball

+ Chocolate Cupcake(1 ACC)

• 3 weeks later...

So this, was Pinballs store eh? The girl looked around with arrognece plastered on her face as she passed through the door. She and Pin had a unique relationship, but at the end of the day, she had money, and he had a service she wanted from him. She needed an item that would make getting her familiar just that much easier, and Stryder had suggested her to come here and order from him. She had just hoped he wouldn't try and stab her...

"Oi, Pin" She said coming up to the counter. He looked uncomfortable , but that wasn't her fault his spine was missing half the time "Look, i'll be simple. I need something, you can make it" She handed him the paper that contained her order "I'll pay, once its complete. Message me when it's done eh? I'll be waiting" And with that, she spun around on the heel of her foot and left, Scythe in hand. While she waited, she may as well butcher her way around the floor. 

Spoiler

Name: Ham Roll
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: {Leave Blank}
Roll Result: {Leave Blank}
Item Type: Sandwich
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  +3LD (Temporary enhancement)
Description: {Player's Choice}
Post Link: {Leave Blank}

Pinball was very uncomfortable. He had been relaxing in the comfort of his own shop, when the person he had least expected came waltzing through the door. Still, he had a job to do, so he may as well put his differences behind him and get to work. He took a lazy once-over of the order form, replacing "Sandwhich" as the item type with "Snack", as that... didn't qualify. He attempted to craft three times; and finally, on his third attempt, Pinball succeeded. Trying not to let the excitement get to him, Pinball called Embers back with a quick message. He had barely taken twenty minutes with his crafting, and already he had finished an order. For a brief moment, he thought about Fae and the cookie he owed her, but he pushed that to the side for now. 

To: @Embers

Spoiler

Name: Ham Roll
Your Rank: 5
Roll ID: 97282
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Snack
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  +3 LD {3 Slots} 
Description: A delicious ham roll. Weirdly enough, it enhances your spotting ability???
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r5-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=542673

---------------------------

Crafting: 

ID# 97280 CD: 3 LD: 8 

• 1 T1 Material Lost 
  • +2 EXP 

ID# 97281 CD: 11 

• 1 T1 Material Lost 
  • 1 T1 Rare Snack Crafted
  • +5 EXP 

ID# 97282 CD: 12 

• 1 T1 Material Lost 
  • 1 T1 Perfect Snack Crafted 
  • +8 EXP 

Gained: 

• 1 T1 Perfect Snack 
  • 1 T1 Rare Snack 
  • +15 EXP 

Started day with 17 T1 Mats, ended with 14. 

EXP: 212/319 

Edited by Pinball

If the girl was honest with herself, she had expected Pin to take longer and was mid-fight when she recieved the message. So after butching the monster, she made her way back to the store, almost kicking the door open as she did. After all, she wasn't going to be stopped by a damn door of all things.

"Heya Pins, that didn't take ya long did it? Hell, i expected to have to wait a good few days!" Pleased that was not the case, the girl walked up to the counter and placed the payment. It was expensive, too much for the girls personal opinion, but at the end, she knew it would help her get what she wanted. A familiar, a pet to call her own that would serve her in battle. A companion, what was the cost of that, at the end of the day? Grabbing her item, she headed to the door and left with a single comment.

"Get some backbone eh kid? I'm far from the worst you'll run into"

@Pinball Sent 1000 Col

Edited by Embers
  • 4 weeks later...

Placeholder for when getting items approved 

Spoiler

ID# 99340  CD: 12  LD: 8 

• [1x] Perfect T2 Meal crafted 
  • - 1 T2 Material 

ID# 99341  CD: 12  LD: 3 

• [1x] Perfect T2 Meal crafted 
  • - 1 T2 Material

ID# 99342  CD: 10  LD: 5 

• [1x] Rare T2 Meal crafted
  • - 1 T2 Material 

ID# 99343  CD: 1  LD: 4 

• Failed! 
  • - 1 T2 Material 

ID# 99344  CD: 7  LD: 17 

• [1x] Uncommon T2 Meal crafted
  • -1 T2 Material 

ID# 99345 CD: 8  LD: 3

• [1x] Uncommon T2 Meal crafted
  • - 1 T2 Material 

Total Gains: 

• [2x] Perfect T2 Meal 
  • [1x] Rare T2 Meal 
  • [2x] Uncommon T2 Meal 
  • Gained 28 EXP 
  • Lost 6 T2 Materials 
Edited by Pinball
  • 4 weeks later...

Pinball opened the door to his shop, his heart heavy. He was finding that decisions were becoming harder and harder to make. Too many things, going all at once, and he had no way to deal with them. Any of them. All he did in his free time was power-level, and occasionally cook. He missed talking to people. He had all but seperated himself from his guild; he had just never figured he needed to actually quit the guild. Maybe it was just him holding on to something he no longer needed. He wasn't sure. Half-heartedly, he got into cooking. 

Pinball stepped out of his shop, closing the door behind him. He tapped the knob once, then tapped the "lock" button that popped up. With a click, the door was locked up tight. He looked around the clearing he had bought his shop in. There was a slight breeze that filled the forest, the cool evenening air complementing the melancholy of Pinball's mood. He swiped open his inventory, materializing a small, cardboard box. He walked up to the tree that stood in the center of the forest clearing, and placed it on the bench. Though it seemed like a bad time, Pinball had the feeling that this was something he had to do. He sat on the bench, the box in his lap, and pulled out a piece of paper, writing up a quick message. After he was done, he folded the paper, leaving it pinned under the box. He opened his menu, sent Fae a message, then removed her from his friends list; he should have completely severed times with her at the bar. He didn't even know how he had her listed as a friend. After he finished, Pinball left, making his way through the woods of the Eighth floor. 

@Fae

Instant Message: 

Spoiler

To: Fae 

Subject: Custom Order

Your cookie is ready. It's waiting on the bench outside of my shop, by the tree. Take it or leave it. 

Message on the Note: 

Spoiler

- Fae - 

I don't know what made you do what you did. I don't want to push to deep into it, either. I'm sorry if you feel hated, or unwanted, or whatever it is you think you are. That was never my intention. Stryder and the guild are good people. Embers told me to, but I'm not going to be telling Stryder about what happened. If he finds out about it, it wasn't through me. 

The path you're taking is going to be rough. The cookie gives you a few extra points of mitigation, but it'll run out after a while. Use it when you need to, but don't be afraid to run away from anything you can't handle; it doesn't make you invincible, just harder to kill. Try not to get into too much trouble. Don't go out alone at night. Stay away from Outlander and his gang. Don't skip your meals. Don't pick fights you can't finish. Be careful, and don't get yourself hurt. 

Catch you on the flip side, dweeb.

- Pinball 

*Attached: 

Name: Double-Fudge Cookie

Your Profession: Cook

Your Rank: 5

Roll ID: 99692

Roll Result: 12

Item Type: Dessert

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 MIT

Description: A dark brown fudge cookie with fudge chunks on top.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r5-cook-~-closed-message-for-order/?do=findComment&comment=546944

Spoiler

ID# 99687  CD: 11 LD: 16 

• Crafted [2x] T1 Rare Desserts 
  • -1 T1 Mat 

ID# 99688  CD: 2  LD: 17 

• Nothing crafted. 
  • -1 T1 Material

ID# 99689  CD: 12  LD: 10 

• Crafted [1x] T1 Perfect Meal 
  • -1 T1 Mat

ID# 99690  CD: 7  LD: 14 

• Crafted [1x] T1 Uncommon Dessert 
  • -1 T1 Material 

ID# 99691  CD: 10  LD: 6 

• Crafted [1x] T1 Rare Dessert 
  • -1 T1 Material 

ID# 99692  CD: 12  LD: 3 

• Crafted [1x] T1 Perfect Dessert 
  • -1 T1 Material 

Total Gains: 

• Crafted [3x] T1 Rare Dessert
  • Crafted [1x] T1 Perfect Dessert
  • Crafted [1x] T1 Perfect Meal 
  • Crafted [1x] T1 Uncommon Dessert 
  • Gained 30 EXP 
  • Lost 6 T1 Materials 
Edited by Pinball

Fae had thought it was all over between her and Pin, but that was apparently not the case, as she received a message from Pin that her cookie was finally done. It was surprising that he even did it, but Fae wouldn't not take it. She headed to the eighth floor and walked to Pin's shop, slightly cautious. Fae arrived at the shop and grabbed the box with the cookie, and then she opened the note. Reading it through, Fae felt just a little bit warm inside. Fae scribbled down her own note and then left it on the bench. Now she was officially on her own, but maybe she would just catch Pin on the flip side. Maybe.

Note:

Spoiler

-Pin-

You didn't do anything Pin, it wasn't your fault. You were the best honestly. Go ahead and tell Stryder. It's better than him worrying. If you need someone to talk to, I'll be in some cave on the 4th floor. Remember Pin, don't get into trouble either. I worry about you too still.

-Your favorite loli, Fae-

-received Double Fudge Cookie-

@Pinball

Edited by Fae

crafting/placeholder for crafting 

-------------------------------

ID# 99927  CD: 10  LD: 18  - [x2] T2 Rare Meal crafted / +5 EXP 

ID# 99928  CD: 6  LD: 19  - SALVAGED! +2 EXP 

ID# 99929  CD: 12  LD: 20 - [x2] T2 Perfect Dessert crafted / +8 EXP 

ID# 99930  CD: 6  LD: 4 - Salvage Fail / +2 EXP 

ID# 99931  CD: 9  LD: 10 - [x1] T2 Uncommon Meal crafted / +3 EXP 

ID# 99932  CD: 8 LD: 19 - [x2] T2 Uncommon Dessert crafted / +3 EXP 

Edited by Pinball

crafting/placeholder 

----------------------------------------------

ID# 10018  CD: 11  LD: 16  ~ [x2] T1 Rare Dessert Crafted / +5 EXP 

ID# 10019  CD: 12  LD: 14  ~ [x1] T1 Perfect Dessert crafted / +8 EXP 

ID# 10020  CD: 2  LD: 8  ~ Nothing crafted / +1 EXP 

ID# 10021  CD: 5  LD: 8 ~ Failed Salvage / +2 EXP 

ID# 10022  CD: 11  LD: 5  ~ [x1] T1 Rare Dessert crafted / +5 EXP 

ID# 10023  CD: 10  LD: 1 ~ [x1] T1 Rare Dessert crafted / +5 EXP 

Edited by Pinball

rolling/placeholder for approval 

100119   2 10   Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Dessert [6/6] 2018-04-23 14:09:11
100116   8 19   Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Dessert [5/6] 2018-04-23 14:08:58
100115   7 12   Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Dessert [4/6] 2018-04-23 14:08:45
100114   5 5   Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Dessert [3/6] 2018-04-23 14:08:34
100113   2 19   Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Dessert [2/6] 2018-04-23 14:08:20
100112   4 19   Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T1 Dessert [1/6]

GAINED: 

• 12 EXP
  • Lost 5 T1 Materials
Edited by Pinball

rolling/placeholder

Crafting T2 Meal [1/6]: ID# 100419  CD: 6  LD: 19 ~ Salvaged! +2 EXP 
Crafting T2 Meal [2/6]: ID# 100420  CD: 3  LD: 15 ~ Lost 1 T2 Material, +1 EXP 
Crafting T2 Meal [3/6]: ID# 100421  CD: 11 LD: 2 ~ Lost 1 T2 Material, +5 EXP 
Crafting T2 Meal [4/6]: ID# 100422  CD: 2  LD: 9 ~ Lost 1 T2 Material, +1 EXP 
Crafting T2 Meal [5/6]: ID# 100423  CD: 12  LD: 12 ~ Lost 1 T2 Material, gained [1x] Perfect T2 Meal, +8 EXP
Crafting T2 Meal [6/6]: ID# 100424  CD: 12  LD: 6 ~ Lost 1 T2 Material, gained [1x] Perfect T2 Meal, +8 EXP

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt enters his pals shop and walks up to the counter. "Hey Pinball! I have an order for you." He calls out, waiting for Pinball to come out of the back. With a chuckle he remembers the first time he came into the shop, Which seemed like forever ago. This was his first special order he had placed we with his his friend. He leans on the counter, tapping his fingers on it as he waits. A big ol donut, shaped like a badge[/] he thought to himself. The irony was great and Pinball would die after Reinholt told him what he wanted.

Name: Cop's Deluxe Donut
Your Rank: 6
Roll ID: {Leave Blank}
Roll Result: {Leave Blank}
Item Type: Donut, dessert
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: LD
Description: A Donut in the shape of a police badge.
Post Link: {Leave Blank}

Pinball, as per usual, was sleeping as Reinholt entered his shop. Upon hearing the door open, Pinball's rather loud snoring stopped, and he threw himself out of his chair, scampered across the room, vaulted over his shop's counter, and stood there, in his casual outfit, with his arms at his sides. "Yup," he said, out of breath, "responsible shop owner reporting for duty. Was standing here waiting for customers. Absolutely." Pinball took Reinholt's order, smiling as he read it, then burst out into laughter, slapping the counter. He took the sheet, put it in his inventory, and waved his finger at his armored friend. "Yeah, no problem," he assured the man, still laughing, "I've got you covered." He headed into the back, where his kitchen was, and a loud crash could be heard clearly in the rest of the shop. 

A few moments later, Pinball returned to the counter holding a cardboard box. There was a see-through plastic over the top of it, and when you look inside, there sat a cute looking police themed donut. He slid it over the counter. Pinball grinned. "'Ere you are," he said, pushing the box towards the man, "Right about now I'd be telling you the price, but you already paid in materials, and..." He shrugged. "I made some really good stuff for my personal use with the stuff you paid with." He tapped the counter dismissively, walked around, and started to sit back in his chair. With a yawn, he waved, "Lemme know if you need anything else. Maybe coffee. I'm gonna take a nap now, though. Don't kill me in my sleep, yeah?"

SENT TO @Reinholt

Spoiler

Name: Cop's Deluxe Donut
Your Rank: 6
Roll ID: [#100484] 
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A donut in the shape of a police badge.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r6-cook-~-closed-message-for-order/?do=findComment&comment=548331

-------------------------------------------

Crafting T1 Dessert: ID# 100482  CD: 8  LD: 4 ~ Uncommon / Lost 1 T1 Material / +3 EXP 
Crafting T1 Dessert: ID# 100483  CD: 10  LD: 9 ~ Rare / Lost 1 T1 Material / +5 EXP
Crafting T1 Dessert: ID# 100484  CD: 12  LD: 4 ~ Perfect / Lost 1 T1 Material / +8 EXP 
Crafting T1 Dessert: ID# 100485  CD: 4  LD: 1 ~ Salvage Fail / Lost 1 T1 Material / +2 EXP 
Crafting T1 Dessert: ID# 100486  CD: 11  LD: 14 ~ [x2] Rare / Lost 1 T1 Material / +5 EXP 
Crafting T2 Meal: ID# 100487  CD: 11  LD: 20 ~ [x3] Rare / Lost 1 T2 Material / +8 EXP 
Crafting T2 Meal: ID# 100488  CD: 6  LD: 8 ~ Uncommon / Lost 1 T2 Material / +3 EXP 
Total: 34 EXP 

Edited by Pinball

rolling for crafts 
oh dice gods be merciful 

Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100552  CD: 1 LD: 3 ~ Fail / -1 T3 Mat / +1 EXP
Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100553  CD: 6 LD: 12 ~ Uncommon / -1 T3 Mat / +3 EXP 
Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100554  CD: 8 LD: 10 ~ Uncommon / -1 T3 Mat / +3 EXP 
Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100555  CD: 10  LD: 14 ~ [x2] Rare / -1 T3 Mat / +5 EXP    [UNCHECKED] 
Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100556  CD: 1 LD: 7 ~ Fail / -1 T3 Mat / +1 EXP 
Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100557  CD: 7 LD: 12 ~ Uncommon / -1 T3 Mat / +3 EXP 
Crafting T3 Meal: ID# 100558  CD: 2 LD: 12 ~ Fail / -1 T3 Mat / +1 EXP 

Gained 17 EXP 
Note: All Uncommons have not been evaluated.

Edited by Pinball

Crafting/Placeholder

100594 2 7 4 9 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [7/7] 2018-05-01 12:47:42
100593 5 1 8 8 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [6/7] 2018-05-01 12:47:29
100592 4 7 17 4 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [5/7] 2018-05-01 12:47:16
100591 9 5 20 7 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [4/7] 2018-05-01 12:47:00
100590 7 5 8 8 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [3/7] 2018-05-01 12:46:50
100589 7 5 12 2 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [2/7] 2018-05-01 12:46:37
100588 8 11 9 9 Pinball Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Meal [1/7] 2018-05-01 12:46:27
Edited by Pinball

Reinholt had been lounging in a chair, his feet propped up on the window seal. He felt like he was friends enough with Pin that he could do so and there be no issue. After a little while, Pinball comes back from the back of his shop with his order. Reinholt rising to his feet and walking over to the counter. "Damn, that was fast man. Thanks." he grabs the donut and transfers it to his inventory. "you want sleep, you should lock your door dude.  That's what i do when I want some peace. But anyway, shoot me a message if you need me. I'm goin back to my shop." He says as he waves and leaves the shop.

Edited by Reinholt