[F8] <<The Arcade>> {R7-Cook} - CLOSED

Hei was waiting for his dragon snacks, as he was about to start looking for a familiar, so he was very happy when he got a message by Pin, that told him, that he had finished the first snack he had ordered. - It's just one, but it is better than none, so I should pay him a visit and grab my snack- he thought and finished what he was doing. When he left his store, he closed the door and made sure to turn the sign, now telling everyone, that he wasn't available, but orders could be sent to him.

Walking through the forest he came closer to pins shop, and when he finally arrived his friend was just taking out some desert from the oven. "He Pin, that looks like it will taste real good. I heard you got me a first snack ready. " he said once he was close enough. After talking for a while, he got his snacks and left.

+Hot Dragon Snack

Spoiler

Name: Hot Dragon Snack
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 90499
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Snack
Tier: T1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: LD +2
Description: A small pack of hot and spicy meat balls formed like little dragons.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r3-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=529771

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Krysta was wandering the floor, looking for a place where she might be able to prepare for a quest. She was hoping that she could begin her search for a familiar soon, but in that case, she wanted to be prepared. She spotted a clearing where there was a building beside a single tree. "Well, I guess I got lucky and possibly found something before I even reached the next settlement. I wonder, what will I find within?" She walked up to the door, and noticed three signs. "Might as well see what they have." She walked in to see a familiar face. "Oh! Hello, Pinball!" She thought carefully before saying any more. "I'd like to make a custom order, please."

@Pinball

Name: (I'll let you pick)
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 4
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare or higher
Enhancements: Loot Die
Description: (I'll let you pick)

With a satisfied grunt, Pinball finished his daily crafting. He took a step away, admiring his handiwork. 1 Rare item and 1 Uncommon, though neither would be able to satisfy his customers. Still, somebody would have to buy the rares, since crafting was patched to be so much harder. He was about to get ready to leave when he heard his shop's door open. It was Krysta, and she had come to order an item. "Sorry," he sadly explained, scratching the back of his head, "but I don't think I'll be able to craft you a perfect item." He then looked at her, and, after a pause, "Tell ya what. Come back tomorrow after my crafting, and I'll set you up with two rare desserts." He bid her farewell, then, after closing up, left the shop. 

Crafting Attempts~ 

Attempt 1 

Spoiler

ID# 91837 

CD: 3 (Fail) 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+1 EXP 

Attempt 2 

Spoiler

ID# 91838

CD: 8 (Success) 

1 T1 Uncommon Dessert Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+3 EXP 

Attempt 3 

Spoiler

ID# 91839 

CD: 9 (Success) 

1 T1 Rare Dessert Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 4 

Spoiler

ID# 91840 

CD: 3 (Fail) 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+1 EXP 

Attempt 5

Spoiler

ID# 91841

CD: 1 (Fail) 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+1 EXP 

Results~ 

• Crafted 1 T1 Rare Dessert. 
  • Crafted 1 T1 Uncommon Dessert
  • Gained 11 EXP 

Started day with 10 T1 Mats, ended with 5. 

EXP 104/159

Edited by Pinball

Pinball entered his shop the next day, eager to get back into crafting. He wanted to craft everybody's items as soon as he could. He was a little swamped right now, but it was nothing he couldn't handle if he kept on top of it. Pinball started cooking with practiced hands. Wow. He had crafted his first perfect item! He still had two oppurtunities to craft, so he finished off the day by going back and trying to start working on Stryder's order again. He didn't yield anything that time, but Pinball didn't care. He was too thrilled that he had actually managed to craft a perfect item! One down, endless amounts of perfects to go. Pinball left his shop, telling himself he would notify his customers the next day.

CRAFTING: 

Attempt 1: 

Spoiler

ID# 91295 

CD: 1 (Critical Failure) 

No items crafted. 

1 T1 Material lost. 

+1 EXP 

Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 91926

CD: 6 (Salvage) LD: 15 (Salvage Successful!) 

No items crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 3: 

Spoiler

ID# 91927 

CD: 12 (Success!) 

1 T1 Perfect Item Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+8 EXP 

Attempt 4: 

Spoiler

ID# 91928

CD: 11 (Success!) 

1 T1 Rare item crafted. 

1 T1 Material lost. 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 91929 

CD: 2 (Failure) 

No items crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+ 1 EXP 

RESULTS: 

• 1 T1 Perfect Dessert Crafted. 
  • 1 T1 Rare Snack Crafted. 
  • Gained 17 EXP

Started day with 5 T1 Mats, ended with 0. 

EXP: 121/159

Edited by Pinball
  • 4 weeks later...

Pinball entered his shop. It was time to come through with his orders. He hadn't quite finished everyone's orders completely, and there was still another person he would have to compensate for not being able to craft higher than a perfect. But, he sent out the messages regardless. In the meantime, Pinball entered his kitchen. He might as well get a day of crafting done, and he was going to have to make Stryder's item. Pinball swiped his menu open, and materialized the Candy Cane Material. It promised to make his next craft a perfect, though he wouldn't get any experience from it. He was hesitant to consume it; after all, it was only a one time use. He decided he would craft four times, and if he didn't get Stryder's perfect, he would use it on his fifth attempt. But, he did! He crafted a Perfect item, and two Rares! His last attempt was him starting to try and craft Fae's cookie. Then, he would get back to Kaya's order. Also, one Uncommon, but nobody wanted those. After his crafting was done, he sat back, and would wait for his customers to pick up their items.

Messages ~ 

Spoiler

To: @Stryder

Guess what I've got for ya! Come on down to The Arcade and pick it up, yeah? 

Name: Searching Tea
Roll ID: 93420
Roll Result: 12
Tier: 1 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD {3 Slots}
Description: Delicious green tea that enhances the user's eyesight, allowing them to see in insane detail.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=534412

Spoiler

To: @Kaya

One of your orders are done. I figured you might want to pick this one up while you wait for the other. It'll be at The Arcade, ready for pickup. 

Name: Carrot Cake
Roll ID: 91927 
Item Type: Dessert 
Description: A simple carrot cake with vanilla frosting and a picture of a cute carrot on top.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=53226

Spoiler

To: @Krysta

Sorry, I wasn't able to craft a Perfect for you. Instead, I'll give you two rares. If you really want a Perfect item, let me know, and I'll start crafting it for you. You won't get the Rare items if that's what you decide, though. I'll leave the decision up to you. 

Name: Floral Vanilla Cupcake
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 91186
Enhancements: +2 LD {2 Slots} 
Description: A tasty vanilla cupcake with a simple floral design. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=531192

Name: Floral Chocolate Cupcake 
Roll ID: 91839
Roll Result: 9
Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A tasty chocolate cupcake with a simple floral design.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=532148

----------------------- CRAFTING -------------------------------

Attempt 1: 

Spoiler

ID# 93417 

CD: 5 (Salvage) LD: 12 (Salvage Fail) 

No T1 Items Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 2: 

Spoiler

ID# 93418 

1 T1 Uncommon Item Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+ 3 EXP 

Attempt 3: 

Spoiler

ID# 93419 

CD: 11 (Success) 

1 T1 Rare Item Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 4: 

Spoiler

ID# 93420 

CD: 12 (Success) 

1 T1 Perfect Item Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+8 EXP 

Attempt 5: 

Spoiler

ID# 93421 

1 T1 Rare Item Crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+5 EXP 

Results: 

• Crafted 1 T1 Perfect Snack. 
  • Crafted 1 T1 Rare Snack. 
  • Crafted 1 T1 Uncommon Snack. 
  • Crafted 1 T1 Rare Dessert. 
  • Gained 18 EXP 

Started day with 16 T1 Mats, ended with 11. 

EXP: 139/159

Edited by Pinball

Crozeph entered the shop which was located two floors beneath his. He learned that a guy named Pinball who is also a guildmate runs the shop. He closed the door behind him just as he would do to respect the shop owner "I don't slam door shut or let them close on their own" he told himself. Crozeph liked the idea of eating something before he starts his exploration. He also decided that stat boost will be depending on consumables and place his trust on equipments for battles to come. Crozeph walked towards the counter and laid down his order "Pinball? if I'm not wrong" he courteously told him "I'd like to have something made for my explorations and I'm not just talking about rations to keep hunger away but something that could help me fight better" he added. Crozeph wrote his order in a form and handed it to Pinball. I'll give you my materials to help aside from the col that I'll pay

Name: Mini Carrot Cake
Roll ID: {Leave Blank}
Roll Result: {Leave Blank}
Item Type: snack
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +2 ACC
Description: A simple yet nutritious snack made of carrots, it also makes someone's eyesight better if its yummy taste is not enough to impress anyone.
Post Link: {Leave Blank}

Pinball sat up as he heard someone entering his shop. He expected it to be one of the players whose orders he had qued up, but, instead, it was Crozeph, a guild member. He hadn't met Crozeph before, only ever heard his name mentioned during chats with the guild. From what he heard, Crozeph was around Stryder and Hei's levels. Pinball accepted the order form, and gave it a once-over. "It says here you want +2 ACC? Don't you mean +3? Otherwise, you may as well just order a Rare. And if that's the case, I probably have an Accuracy boosting Rare somewhere around here." He assumed it was a typo, or that he wanted something else with the accuracy bonus as well. He awaited Crozeph's response.

@Crozeph

Crozeph was rather confused "I think I messed up on that but I'll just take that rare one you have" he told Pinball. Crozeph thought hard for a second "how could I muck that up?" he told himself. Crozeph then scratched his head "sorry about that buddy I guess I got a bit carried away from thinking what I could eat" he told him. Crozeph wanted something to eat that not just only helping his stats but something palatable in his eyes. His next destination would be hard so he wanted something that can really help "so what you got in store for me my friend?" he asked his guildmate.

@Pinball

Pinball laughed. "What have I got in store for you?Then, he said it again, yelling now, "what have I got in store for you?!" He hadn't put his foods on display yet, so his display boxes and shelves were all empty. However, he had them on hand. He swiped open his menu, and materialized the Fruit Cake he had had stored for so long. It spawned in the air, fell to the counter, bounced, and nearly fell off the tabletop, but Pinball caught it. "Fruit Cake," he said plainly, in a normal tone that wildly differed from his previous excitement. "It's the type of thing you buy for a relative, and they end up just throwing it away." He shrugged. "Someone's gotta make 'em. I was never really a fan, but I'm sure they're edible... by some people." Pinball placed the fruit cake in a box, and handed it to Crozeph with a smile. "I'm joking - it'll get the job done." Pinball checked his prices to make sure he wasn't over or under charging. "That'll be either 700 Col or 7 Tier-One Materials. Wait, no - that's wrong." He calculated the price, applying the guild discount. "That'll be either 550 Col or five Tier-One Materials. Buy it, and taste the best damn Fruit Cake you'll ever eat."

*Sent to @Crozeph

Name: Fruit Cake 
Roll ID: 91467
Roll Result: 10
Enhancements: +2 ACC {2 Slot}
Description: A simple, yet tasty fruit cake. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=531675

Crozeph laughed nervously as a reply to the sudden outburst of excitement or mania "you sounded like Mr. Pool" he told him, referencing on some comic character he usually reads back in the world outside. Crozeph watched as Pinball whipped out his menu and placed a fruit cake in front of Crozeph. It was edible to some as Pinball said but to Crozeph it brought back the simple memories he had "a fruit cake...my best friend makes fruits cakes for me when there's occasions" he uttered. "I would reach for a fruit topping and she suddenly picks up the cake to slam it on my face then threaten me that she would lick my face or eat the pieces off my face" he added, Crozeph picked up the cake and placed it inside his inventory. He then proceeded with the payment "I'll pay the 700 col plus one material since you're my guildmate" he told Pinball. Crozeph turned around and reached for the door while thanking Pinball "finally I can eat a fruit cake without feeling traumatized of someone"  he uttered before letting out a maniacal laughter as he walked out the door.

• obtained Fruit Cake [+2 ACC]
  • paid 700 col
  • paid 1 Tier 2 material

Sky smiled when he got the message. He had been waiting FOREVER before this came.... It had been easily over a month! This was going to make his life a thousand times easier, and he was ready to abuse that. He quickly sped up towards his shop, entering with a smile. He walked up to Pin, accepting the item. "Thanks man, will come back if i need another" He says before walking out, happily cheering as he was ready to finally get his goddamn familiar! He had been waiting AGES for this so he could heighten his senses enough to help him get this thing, and now, he could finally get something to keep him company!

- Gained Searching Tea

Spoiler

Name: Searching Tea
Roll ID: 93420
Description: Delicious green tea that enhances the user's eyesight, allowing them to see in insane detail.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=534412

Pinball entered his shop the next day. Stryder had come by and taken his item, though he hadn't heard anything from the other two. He didn't want to get rid of their items, so he stuffed them in storage. Pinball started crafting, attempting to make Fae's cookie. If he managed to succeed, he could go straight back to Kaya's order of Carrot Cake. However, after his crafting was said and done, he hadn't made anything that satisfied his standars. It wouldn't satisfy his customers' standards, either. Pinball sighed, putting the items away and closing up shop. Tommorow would be another day; another day he was able to try and craft. Soon, he would have filled out all his customers' orders, and he'd be free to craft what he wanted. 

- CRAFTING - 

Attempt 1: 

Spoiler

ID# 93601 

CD: 7 (Success) 

1 Uncommon T1 Dessert Crafted 

1 T1 Material lost. 

+3 EXP 

Attempt 2: 

Spoiler

ID# 93602 

CD: 6 (Salvage) LD: 19 (Success) 

No items crafted, T1 Material recovered. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 3: 

Spoiler

ID# 93603

CD: 4 (Salvage) LD: 8 (Failure) 

No items crafted. 

1 T1 Material lost. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 4: 

Spoiler

ID# 93604 

CD: 4 (Salvage) LD: 14 (Success) 

No items crafted, 1 T1 Material recovered. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 5: 

Spoiler

ID# 93605 

CD: 5 (Salvage) LD: 4 (Fail) 

No items crafted. 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+2 EXP

Results: 

• 1 T1 Uncommon Dessert Crafted.
  • 11 EXP gained. 

Started day with 11 T1 Mats, ended with 8 T1 Mats. (3 salvaged) 

EXP: 150/159 

Edited by Pinball

Pinball entered his shop the next day, and started crafting. He had learned that Kaya had also become a cook, and that she was already a rank higher than Pinball. This, and this alone, is what made him come back the next day. He got straight into crafting, and after all was said and done, he leaned back in one of his chairs. He had ranked up, and he was now Rank 5. He was beginning to believe that crafting just wasn't for him. After putting his crafted items away, he made a mental note to stock his shop and left, locking the door behind him. 

-CRAFTING- 

Attempt 1 

Spoiler

ID# 93734 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

No items crafted. 

+1 EXP 

Attempt 2 

Spoiler

ID # 93735

1 T1 Materials Lost. 

1 T1 Rare Dessert Crafted. 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 3 

Spoiler

ID# 93736 

CD: 6 (Salvage) LD: 11 (Salvage Success) 

No T1 Materials Lost. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 4 

Spoiler

ID# 93737 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Uncommon Dessert Crafted. 

+3 EXP 

Attempt 5 

Spoiler

ID# 93738 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+1 EXP 

RESULTS: 

• 1 T1 Rare Dessert crafted. 
  • 1 T1 Uncommon Dessert crafted. 
  • Gained 12 EXP 

Started day with 17 T1 Mats, ended with 13. 

EXP: 162/159 

Edited by Pinball

Tsu could have picked any other cook really, but she liked to support the less experienced crafters than the more experienced. Plus, the prices were usually lower. Tsu had found out about The Arcade and decided to check it, figuring that she had nothing else better to do. Maybe the owner had less orders to fill too.

Upon entering the arcade, Tsu looked around and smiled. It was bigger on the inside than the outside. Tsu then turned her attention to the owner Pinball and she could tell just by the look on his face that he was filled with orders. "I was gonna order a perfect, but I can tell you are already busy enough, so I'll take it down a notch and order an uncommon. Just some mitigation is all I really need, ribbit. If you're wondering, it's a valentines day gift." Tsu said as she filled out the order form before leaving it on the counter, along with giving him the cost in materials. "Just message me when you finish, ribbit." Tsu said with a small smile as she left the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Valentine's Chocolate Box
Roll ID: {Leave Blank}
Roll Result: {Leave Blank}
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +Mitigation
Description: A pink box of assorted chocolates in the shape of a heart with a green ribbon.
Post Link: {Leave Blank}

-4 T1 Mats

@Pinball

Pinball had just finished his crafting, and was getting ready to notify Kaya that her last item was finally ready. Then, another player arrived. She explained to him that she was putting in an order, and that she could tell he was busy. "Oh! No, no, I can find time... It's not that big of a deal." Pinball gave the order form a quick glance, noting that she only wanted an Uncommon item... but that seemed a bit unfair. Based on her gear, the girl wasn't too high of a level, and if she was ordering a consumable with Mitigation, she would probably need more than an Uncommon would give. He decided he would make her a Rare, instead. "Yeah, yeah, I'll... I'll do that." But the girl had already left. "Did... Did she say ribbit?"

-CRAFTING- 

Attempt 1: 

Spoiler

ID# 94309 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Uncommon Dessert crafted. 

+3 EXP 

Attempt 2: 

Spoiler

ID# 94310 

CD: 6 (Salvage) LD: 2 (Fail) 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+ 2 EXP 

Attempt 3: 

Spoiler

ID# 94311

CD: 6 (Success) LD: 9 (Fail) 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 4: 

Spoiler

ID# 94312 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+1 EXP 

Attempt 5: 

Spoiler

ID# 94313 

CD: 12 (Success) 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Perfect Dessert Crafted. 

+8 EXP 

Results: 

• Crafted 1 T1 Perfect Dessert 
  • Crafted 1 T1 Uncommon Dessert 
  • Gained 16 EXP 

EXP: 176/319

Edited by Pinball

Pinball pulled up his messenger, sendind out three notifications. He had finished Kaya's order (finally), and Froppy's as well. Along with Froppy's item, he had made Hei's final item as well. That means all that's left is Fae. She's been waiting pretty long, too. Pinball shrugged, leaning against a chair he had set out. He would wait and see if they picked up their items immediatly. If not, he would come back tomorrow and do the same. It wasn't as if he had anything to do, anyways, and he was fresh out of materials to work on any items. At least getting away with a full day of crafting, that is. He shrugged again, this time letting out a long sigh. He'd do what he wanted today. 

@Kaya

Spoiler

*Both items are done. Sorry about the wait ;-;

Your Rank: 5
Roll ID: 94313
Description: A simple carrot cake with vanilla frosting and a picture of a cute carrot on top.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r5-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=536484

Roll ID: 91927 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r4-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=53226

@Hei:

Spoiler

*Order up 

Name: Hot Dragon Snack 
Roll ID:  94418
Tier: T1
Enhancements: LD +2
Description: A small pack of hot and spicy meat balls formed like little dragons.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r5-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=536726

@Froppy:

Spoiler

*Snacks cannot have MIT. Made into a Dessert instead.

Name: Valentine's Chocolate Box
Roll ID: 94421
Enhancements: +18 MIT {2 Slots} 
Description: A pink box of assorted chocolates in the shape of a heart with a green ribbon.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15508-f8-r5-cook-~-open/?do=findComment&comment=536726

-CRAFTING- 

Attempt 1: 

Spoiler

ID# 94418 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Rare Snack crafted. 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 2: 

Spoiler

ID# 94419 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Rare Snack Crafted. 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 3: 

Spoiler

ID# 94420 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

+1 EXP 

Attempt 4: 

Spoiler

ID# 94421 

CD: 11 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Rare Dessert Crafted 

+5 EXP 

Attempt 5: 

Spoiler

ID# 94422 

CD: 3 (Salvage) LD: 13 (Success) 

No Materials Lost. 

No item crafted. 

+2 EXP 

Attempt 6: 

Spoiler

ID# 94423 

1 T1 Material Lost. 

1 T1 Uncommon Dessert crafted. 

+3 EXP 

Results: 

• 2 T1 Rare Snacks Crafted. 
  • 1 T1 Rare Dessert Crafted. 
  • Gained 21 EXP 

Started day with 8 T1 Mats, ended with 3.

EXP: 197/319

Edited by Pinball

Tsu had just been sitting outside of the shop when she got the message from Pinball that her order was finished. Good to see it finished so quickly. Tsu got up from where she was sitting and walked back inside the shop with a small wave. "You finished the order faster than I expected, ribbit. Thanks." Tsu thanked as she grabbed her box of chocolates off the counter and giving him a thumbs up.

Before she left, Tsu checked the enhancements just to be sure and saw that Pinball had given her rare quality instead of uncommon. "Aw, you didn't have to do that, but thanks anyway, ribbit. See you later." Tsu said, waving goodbye with a smile on her face as she walked out of the shop. Now she had her Valentine's day gift ready... in the middle of January.

- Gained Valentine's Chocolate Box

(OOC: I'm sorry I forgot to pick up the order earlier!)

Krysta received Pinball's message, and returned to the shop. She was content with rare quality, so why did Pinball feel like he absolutely had to go for perfect? "Last time I checked the pricing, two rare desserts would come up to...1400 Col or 14 materials... Seeing that I'm currently saving up my materials, I'll have to pay in Col..." When she entered the shop and walked up to the counter to pick up her order, she said, "You know, you didn't have to try and go specifically for perfect. However, it's very nice of you to offer two rare items in place of one perfect item. Two rare items comes up to 1400 Col, correct?" She handed the Col payment to Pinball and received the two rare items.

Paid 1400 Col to @Pinball

+ Floral Vanilla Cupcake

+ Floral Chocolate Cupcake

• 3 weeks later...

Krysta decided to return to Pinball's shop to find something suitable and sweet to give as a gift for the coming holiday. She had been dwelling on some things recently, and she had been trying to think her thoughts through. Why was she like this? These...unexplained feelings have been slowly welling up from inside her, but from since when? Valentine's day was approaching at an alarming rate, and she began to wonder if there were any coincidences, should her hunch about what was happening was true... She entered the shop, and looked around to see what was in stock. She was also thinking, "Now, what should I go with...?" She spotted one item in particular, and walked over to the counter. "Um, excuse me, but how much for this item?"

@Pinball

Ordered item:

Spoiler

Name: Fudge Cookie
Roll ID: 93421
Enhancements: +18 MIT {2 Slots}
Description: You feel nearly invincible! Nothing will stand in your way when you want to buy another cookie this bad.