Level: 17

HP: 340      Energy: 34

+2 damage

2 base damage

35 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid: heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 10     Effect: Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Rank 1 Heavy armor: +8 mitigation

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 1:

Survivalist Rank 1: passive Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

Protector familiar: Rank 1 +27 mitigation

Battle Inventory:

Matriarch's stinger- +1 damage for one battle.

Tier one over-health potion- (+50 Temp HP)

3 tier one health potion- (+40 for each)

I find myself walking through the third floor once more doing a small check up on each of the floors encase i run into any new players who could use a little help here or their. Knowing that some are ambitious or wish to get stronger, but the third floor is a rather good place for finding new players who can use a little help here and their. The reason being of the Worn out Welcome quest that is on this floor. The quest offering gear with one enhancement for better protection earlier on which is better then no enhancement, and being rather easy to accomplish from the fact that the opponent enemy only has very little HP and could be defeated with just two well placed sword skills. I let my blue eyes look around the floor for any player who could stand out be it from their set of standard normal gear, or having a actual weapon on them that would not be normal to have.

For finding the players who are a bit new would be rather easy to spot for another reason. I am wearing my armor, with my sword in its sheathe at my hip always having my weapon on me encase of a ambush by some enemy. Their is also the fact that right beside me is a lion the size of a large dog whose fur is as white as pure snow, and whose wings are as black as the night sky. Those two combinations most likely would cause some sort of reaction with relatively new players who are getting into the swing of things within this game. Which would then help me to be able to spot them and ask if they need any help with anything. So Kuro what are my chances of finding someone do you think? I ask my familiar who flaps his wings once. Yeah that is about right. We can never really know since we can never be sure when new players finally decide to leave the inns that are on the first floor. I say with a small sigh knowing the misery of those places since they are like a symbol of misery to me now. Knowing their are many players who are just scared, but slowly learning their is nothing to fear as long as we work together that are within those inns.

@Swift

Spoiler

Stats:

Level: 1

HP20 | Energy2 | Damage: 4

Mitigation: 0 | Accuracy: 0 | Evasion: 0

Skills:

[Rank 1] 2 Handed Straight Sword

Battle Inventory:

Empty

Taking a gander around the other floors, now that she feels confident with herself enough that she could at least stall out long enough for a player to come to her aid, she has been much braver when it came to exploration. She let out a sigh and continued walking about the third floor, with her weapon on her back as usual. Her gear may as well have been nonexistent, because quite frankly she had none. Approaching the quest board that was near the teleportation shrine in the center of the town. Her eyes scanned the board and none caught her interest, that was until she saw one notification for the quest Search for the Hoya. The objective seemed rather straight forward, to defeat one of two Minotaurs, however they are a little above her difficulty level when it comes to mob strength. For this quest alone it would be suggested that she finds a player strong enough to help tank for her and then at least she can contribute by dishing out some damage. She posted a request to the PRB where other players could see she needs another player strong enough to tank for her.

She explained that she was too underleveled with not nearly enough gear, but she would still help by dishing out damage so long as somebody could at least tank for her. She offered to pay the player back if possible, that is if they even want the reward.

As i am walking a notice a small notification as i look towards it and finds that a player needs help. I smile as i quickly make my way over towards the quest board as i only see one person that is their i walk over towards her with a smile. Excuse me miss. I believe you are the one that requested help with those pesky Minotaurs. Well i would happily accompany you on that quest. The name's Hestia, and you can consider me a Paladin in terms of build i guess. I can heal, and tank damages at least moderately well. I say knowing i am not like any of the frontline people for certain, but can handle myself just fine on these lower floors with quests such as these. I then look towards you with a smile as i extend my hand. Would you like me to help you out miss? I ask you curiously and kindly. My familiar having started to circle you ab it sniffing you as i was asking you these things.

A girl, probably a few years of age under her own approached her in a gentle tone asking her if she was in fact the person who requested for someone to assist her on the quest. Nodding her head, she reached her hand out to shake her hand. "The name's Swift, and yes I was the person who requested for help." As the girl explained her build path to her, she knew that perhaps this was the person that could be just what she needed for now. Although Swift felt awful for using her to her own benefit, she was sure that she had to get help if she wanted any chance of finishing this quest alive. Sending out a party request, she smiled. "Alright, so it's official! I'm assuming you know these floors better than I do, so perhaps it might be better for you to lead the way and then I can help if something happens. I'd rather not lead us to our own oblivion."

Moving her fingers through her hair like a comb, she made sure to keep her wavy hair partially in front of her shoulders while the rest of it was behind her. She opened up her map and saw the waypoint, however she had no clue what enemies the duo would come across. Hopefully this doesn't get her killed is all she was hoping for. Worried that something might go wrong, she made sure to cover her own behind in case something went south. Standing up, ready to head out, she nodded to show that the two could head out at any point. "Ready to go?"

@Hestia

Edited by Swift

I know these floors pretty well miss Swift. I have helped out another player with this quest, and have done it myself entirely by my own. So if anything i know the path to this quest very well by this point. I say with a small chuckle at that fact as i look at this woman and smiles finding that i think i'll like this partnership during this time being. Hoping that this woman is as kind as she seems since to me that would be a bonus. I accept the party invite as i see that you're the party leader nodding my head since that would mean you will get the quest reward. I can tell this girl is older then me as i can only nod my head fine with that knowing it is better then the opposite of it being a player who is younger then i am. I see the way point appear on the map and then starts to heads towards it with the location being that of the wavering mist forest. So then Swift what have you been up to now that you have gotten out of those starter inns? meet any new people or see any sights that you liked? I ask curiously wanting to get to know this person who is going to be my partner for the next good bit of time.

As Hestia begins to lead the way, Swift is to follow as they had planned. Being asked what she's been up to outside of the inns and if she's met any people or found any sights that she's taken pleasure in, she thought for a moment coming up with little information to give back to the female. "I haven't been up to much, just really trying to level up as fast as possible. The sooner I can climb the ranks, the sooner I can return the glory of the Azure Brigade." She made sure to keep her weapon equipped in the situation that something came up, but by the looks of it the scenery looked empty. For now that was anyways. "The goal for me is to clear this game faster than the rate we are. Who knows, maybe I can even become one of the strongest players in the game someday. That's a long term goal though."

During their walk, Swift realized that though they were on their way for a quest that doesn't mean she can't look around for tier one material on the way there. Unfortunately at the rate they were moving, she was unable to find anything of use. Shrugging it off as it wasn't much of a big deal, and that it would've been a nice bonus to have. "So what about you? What got you to start playing SAO? Everyone has a story, what's yours?" Now that she had answered Hestia's questions it was only fair that she got to return the favor to try and get to know her further. She needed to make some friends, and this was one step in the right direction to doing so.

ID: 90306 LD: 5 (Nada)

@Hestia

Edited by Swift

I got into playing SAO by playing other online games like MMORPGS to try and relax from having to balance school, work, and friends, and doing all the chores in the house, so i got SAO in hopes of being able to play it every now and then to try and take a break from the stress of the real world. Looks like i got that and so much more that i didn't want because of the whole being trapped here. I say with a small frown at remembering why i am in here. What's this Azure Brigade though? I have never heard of that guild. I have only heard of the Celestial ascendants, this Knight's of Blood oath, and a guild formed by a another player that i don't know the name of. More exactly i don't know how to pronounce since it is in another language. I tell you. curious to know more about things that i have missed while being in the inns having been to in my own misery to hear of anything that was going on. I keep my eyes focused on the path in front of us making sure to follow the quest marker and keep on the path. Following the steps by memory as the mist starts to form as we get closer to the forest.

Currently my goal is to make it to the frontlines to help clear this game with the others in the safest manner possible. Even if safety sacrifices speed of completing everything. I tell you honestly as i look at you and smiles a bit. hey Swift if you ever need a group to help complete quests i have a partner alongside myself that are forming a questing group to help each other and new players in getting stronger. I say with a smile. You could join us if you want. Having the extra member never hurts you know. That is if we manage to work well on this quest. I say quickly. Got to make sure to not get to ahead of myself. I say with a awkward and nervous chuckle realizing i may be rambling at this point.