[PP-F16] Sides of the Coin <Itzal and Hestia>

Itzal had messaged Hestia not too long ago, asking her if she'd be fine with him checking in on her, spend some time with her again.  He needed a break from gathering col, even though he needed it as soon as he could.  That house wasn't going to buy itself after all.  Still, as he told Hestia, it was good to just relax every once and a while.  That's why he sent her a message, inviting her to meet him on the sixteenth floor.  He knew of a place in the tropical forest that was void of monsters, and players didn't typically visit it anyways, so he had set up a few chairs and a table or two there.  He also bought some smoothies they could have while they were there.  Itzal was sitting down waiting for her to arrive while Velnia was munching on some nearby fruit.  Good thing about this floor was that it always had something for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fearx stood on the sixteenth floor, out of Itzal's detection range.  Usually this would mean that he woudln't be able to see him either, however he was currently in hiding mode at a higher vantage point with a clear view of the clearing Itzal was currently in.  Not to mention he had the reveal mod at the moment so he had a more clear view than even the great scout of the Celestial Ascendants had at the current moment.  The alliance with the player Chaos was an interesting one, but today he was focused on Itzal...  And Itzal alone.  He hadn't missed the message, which meant he was waiting for someone.  Was it one of the other paladins?  His fiance?  Or perhaps that black haired girl he'd seen with Itzal recently?

@Hestia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up in my shop this morning as i  spend my day how i do. Being rather happy from having crafted an item and given it to a customer today. I then smile even more as i see Itzal message me asking me to meet him on the sixteenth floor. Wait sixteenth? Haven't i been their before Kuro? I ask my familiar who just nods his head as i try to think on why i had been their as i gesture for Kuro to follow me as i make my way towards the teleporter. Oh yeaahh I met Lucoa their and helped her realize her daughter is still alive. I wonder how those two are doing now? Hopefully they met and are happy together now. I say with a smile on my face as i step into town as i quickly make my way towards the teleporter excited to be at the beach or at least a warmer climate then the fourth floor. I find nothing wrong with the floor but the forever cold doesn't really make it nice for relaxing all that much.

I then teleport to the sixteenth with Kuro on my side as i start to make my way towards where Itzal said he would be at. Okay Kuro remember try to not be overwhelmed by Velnia. I know it has been awhile but don't get wrapped up in her energy. I know you can't match it. I tell my familiar who just gives me a look that causes me to chuckle. Knowing it is Kuro's don't bother me with that face. As i arrive at the location i wave at Itzal. Hey Itzal! How has it been! It seems so long. I say excitedly as i go over towards where you are and sits down with the biggest grin on my face.

Itzal saw Velnia perk her head up and reached up to grab her tail so as not to knock Hestia over onto the ground.  When Velnia noticed she was going nowhere, she rolled her eyes and slowed down a bit.  When she did he let go and smiled as he turned to Hestia who was now being cuddled and licked by Velnia who missed her greatly.  After all, she always missed those who gave her attention.  Itzal stood up and walked over to Hestia, his hands in his coat's deep pockets.  "Hey there Hestia!  Hey Kuro!  How've you guys been lately?  It looks like you guys are taking care of yourselves.  Not burned out from questing it looks like."  Velnia turned her attention to Kuro and quickly switched gears, wanting to play with the flying familiar again, attempting to tackle him mid air, pin him down and lick him down.  If she caught him that was.  If he evaded her she would begin chasing him all over the place.  "So how about we catch up with each other?  I bought us a few smoothies.  Wasn't sure of it at first, but they're not half bad."

@Hestia

I chuckle seeing you having to hold back Velnia from tackling me like she has done before. However, that is quickly changed to giggles of happiness at the little familiar licking me all over and being cuddled by the cute little dragon. I of course pet her head with a smile having missed this little girl so much. I missed you to Velnia. I say while giggling. I then notice Velnia see Kuro and try to chase him down as Kuro dodges Velnia and starts trying to not be tackled by her. Kuro however seems to be enjoying himself instead of being annoyed. Apparently having missed the familiar also. Upon hearing you question of how i been i take the smoothie and goes to the table as you follow me. Well we have had mainly ups till we got grounded....hard by just one event Itzal. I say softly as i look to my hands as i see one trying to clench into a fist as i take a calming breathe knowing their is no use thinking on it negatively anymore. Having let my anger and sadness of that event go as best as i could with the defeat of that demon.

I take a calming breathe once more as i just say it. I almost died a few days ago Itzal. If it wasn't for the fact it was the gemini. You wouldn't be seeing me here right now.

Itzal watched as she chuckled and then giggled upon Velnia's interaction with her, which of course made Velnia nuzzle and cuddle with her more before she changed tactics and went after Kuro.  Who of course dodged her.  When she saw that he wasn't actually annoyed but was actually having fun, she grew more excited and began the chase in earnest, doing her best to catch Kuro...  Without going at speeds he couldn't handle of course.  Still faster but not that fast.  They were having fun after all.  Hestia took one of the smoothies and sat down at the table, Itzal following her and sitting down as well.  She mentioned how they had many ups until a certain event.  Itzal grew slightly concerned as she clenched a fist, anger and sadness building up in her face.  He then heard her breath before explaining that she almost died at the hands of the gemini.  He nodded in understanding.  "Well first things first, I'm sorry you had to go through that kind of experience.  I'm glad that you're unharmed, though it is true that players, and player like npc's who are near your level, are far harder to defeat than any mob or boss you'll encounter in a quest.  Hey.  How about I help you get stronger so you can beat that freaking Gemini?  If we get your damage higher, and get you an accuracy item, then you can take it down right?" 

@Hestia

I nod my head knowing that is true but i decide to explain further. I didn't just get beat by the gemini. I had no chance against it. It was doing critical strikes against me each time. I say with a frown on my face. But yeah getting my damage up to beat it, and figuring something out for it would be very helpful. I say as i look towards my sword. Man i want to be Tier two, or three right now just so i can have really good bleed and stuff. I say with a chuckle as i look towards you. But i'm sure with your help Itzal that things will go just fine. I say cheerfully as i look around us with a smile. This floor is so much better then the fourth floor. I like the cold don't get me wrong, but you have to enjoy that summer sun every now and then. I say cheerfully with a grin on my face.

Oh that reminds me we are catching up so i should explain more. I am level 18 now, and i have finished most of the quests between the first and fourth floor. I am missing most on the fourth floor, one on the second floor, and all those dragon missions. I also met some really kind people. One is Kyoto who is kind, but seems to get a bit emotional rather quickly. I say with a chuckle while smiling. And the other has been the person i have been helping to get stronger. His name is Havok and i would say he seems pretty good so far he is just needing a familiar to be all set. I say happily and cheerfully. I then blush realizing i might've been rambling. Sorry about that Itzal i guess i rambled a bit tell me what has been going on with you?

Itzal listened as Hestia gave more detail to the fight.  How she was utterly destroyed by the Gemini.  Itzal hadn't experienced that if he was honest.  He fought it before the system had updated.  He wondered if he should fight it again and switch to concentration...  Or maybe he shouldn't.  He wasn't too sure yet.  Either way it would be interesting to fight the gemini at his current level now.  "Alright then.  Let's work towards getting you to a higher level!  Once you hit tier two, these lower mobs and quests will be a bit easier for you.  Hopefully the gemini as well.  And yeah I have to agree with you there.  I never really liked the cold.  The survival skill has really helped me in that area, but not quite enough if I'm being honest."  He then heard her mention how she was level eighteen and had finished most quests up to floor four.  He lit up a little bit hearing this.  My she had been working hard!  If she kept this up she'd be halfway in level to him in no time!  She was already nearly one fourth of the way there.  She mentioned how she met several kind people and how one was an emotional individual.  He heard her mention how one of her friends was named Havok and he thought it was a rather interesting name.  When she apologized he couldn't help but chuckle.  "No worries Hestia!  And as for me it hasn't been much really.  Trying to finish the dragon quests, or rather get back into them with Jonathan.  Went col hunting with Macradon.  Other than that, just mob grinding for experience.  I'm glad to see you've found more friends Hestia!  I really am."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fearx stood there as the two continued to chat.  His silent and nearly invisible familiar appeared beside his head, tapping against his armor several times in order to communicate.  Casual chatting eh?  Well he couldn't have that.  No time to rest Itzal, I need you to get stronger, he thought to himself.  He viewed the grounds as he thought of the best way to approach this.  Should he rush at Itzal, force him to defend himself?  no, he needed to keep his green cursor.  He'd been careful to keep it after all.  Walking right up to him as if they were friends wouldn't cut it either.  No...  He'd try something else.  He whispered to his familiar and the creature shot down to the area.  All Kuro and Velnia would see would be a flash of silver.  If they had quick eyes, they'd see sparkles of silver light if the creature was still.  The familiar would attempt to lure the others away and would certainly succeed with Velnia.  The players however, would not see it.

@Hestia

Well if we're doing quests together in the future Itzal then can i suggest possible floor five ones? I have the survival skill myself. It was rather easy honestly barely even got hurt except twice. Kind of disappointing since i have heard it use to be a lot harder in a past version of this game. But yeah if we're doing floor five quests would it be alright if i brought Havok on one or both of them also? I ask you curiously as i look towards you. I am helping him get stronger and if we can do those quests that would help him a lot honestly. It also helps i'm sure with my skill howl i can practice my functionality as a tank on later floors with the help of you to make sure me and Havok don't get over our heads. I say as i look towards you with a curious look on my face.

Ohhh the guy who i met at the monument and the guy who made my armor. I say with a nod of my head at hearing the two names. Remembering both of them. Macradon for making my gear to help me survive, and Jonathan for his advice he had given me.

As Kuro sees the silver he quickly stops and bites Velnia's tail while using his wing to keep her quite and then tries to pull her away from that. Knowing that the little dragon would try to follow it from what he knows of her. If Velnia manages to pull him back towards it even slightly he would let the dragon go and quickly return towards where his owner and her friend are talking to warn them something isn't right.

Itzal listened as she asked if they could do the quests on floor five, and she also mentioned how she had the survival skill as well.  He chuckled when she mentioned the traveler quest.  "Yeah.  If anything it's more time consuming really.  Still it's a good skill to have.  And the fact that it only cost three skill points to activate is also handy.  As for the quests on floor five, yeah I can help you there.  I think I could one shot most of them there, so we'll just do what I did back then with that first mob.  I'll use my bare hands or no sword arts so that you can get some practice in.  That work out?"  He listened as Hestia had mentioned to Itzal that she was helping Havok get stronger, and was wondering if they could bring him along.  Itzal nodded with a smile.  "I don't have an issue with that.  I'd like to meet him anyhow." 

When Velnia spotted the silver she tried to shoot right after it when she noticed she wasn't going anywhere.  She looked behind and saw Kuro biting her tail.  She saw it as more of a game than him trying to warn her, and instead pulled against him with all her might, attempting to follow the pretty little sparkles.

With Itzal being distracted with Hestia, and the two other familiar's distracted with Fearx' own, no doubt unable to see Fearx while in stealth, he made his way down the forest quietly.  As he drew near he heard more and more clearly their conversation.  The last thing he heard was Itzal mentioning how he'd like to meet someone.  Heh.  Perfect.  Fearx walked into the clearing in a way where Hestia would be the first to see him.  And from his position, the sun would reflect off of his armor, making him appear more like a being from the divine realm of heaven, gleaming and glowing brightly but not too much where she couldn't see him.  "Now don't tell me you're cheating on me Itzal!  That hurts deeply!"  His massive spear was not present on his armor.  It would appear as if he was here as a friend.  Until Itzal reacted to him of course.  He couldn't wait to destroy his relationship with this girl.  Once she saw Itzal's rage, how would she think of this gentle scout?

Spoiler

Fearx Armor.jpg

I smile bit at hearing the plan as i nod my head finding that it will work perfectly out. That is perfect Itzal. I say nodding my head with a grin on my face. Now i just need to think of a quest that would be best to take. Their is the sand shark one i've heard about and the other quest that requires you to have a party. I say as i try to debate with myself which one would be better. The group one would help a lot, but at the same time taking some more time to do the lower floor quests would be useful so we can take things one step at a time to get stronger. I nod my had as i think on the other quest the sand shark sounding rather like Avalanche and the queen. Not all that strong. I think we should do- Who is that gaudy person in gold armor? I say really confused at seeing this person wearing gold armor. Cutting myself off by being completely thrown off by seeing someone like that. The style i can only find seeming a bit much considering this is just a game. I then hear him mention your name as i turn to you. Do you know this person Itzal? If he is a friend i think you need to find ones with less over the top tastes. I say jokingly with a smile on my face.

Kuro seeing lets out a low dangerous growl to try and get Velnia to notice that this isn't a game, but instead a serious moment as he continues trying to pull the very fast and hyperactive familiar back towards where their owners were.

Itzal listened to Hestia as she mentioned how it was perfect.  Hestia was one of the only players he knew who didn't want help burning through quests, but in fact wished to do as much of the work as she could along with his help.  He had the martial arts skill, but he only had up to rank two or three.  That meant that he couldn't use the times fifteen multiplier which was pretty overpowered in this gaming world.  He listened as she began to go over the available quests and nodded.  "We should probably handle the sand shark first, and then handle the arena one later...  I think the one requiring a party was an arena style.  Or am I mixing that up with a dungeon I ran into?  I don't remember."  Itzal saw her sudden change in topic, mentioning a player in gold...  His eyes widened slightly upon hearing gold armor and pretty much knew who it was.  When he heard Fearx' voice his eyes slowly narrowed, a shadow climbing over his upper features.  "He's arrogant alright, but the unfortunate part is that he can back it up."  He stood quickly and pulled his sword from his inventory, drawing it and holding it out to Fearx who...  Had no weapon equipped this time?  What was his angle?!  "The hell do you want Fearx?"

Velnia heard Kuro growl dangerously and Velnia turned her attention to the flying lion curiously.  However if Kuro tried to return to it's master, the silver familiar would fly in front of it, preventing them passage.

Fearx watched as the girl commented on his armor being a little over the top and couldn't help but chuckle.  Without an entrance that displayed the true power of his equipment, that was usually the response he received.  However he was already close to being a God.  All it would take would be one unique skill and he'd be completely invincible.  Sadly however, not even Grela, his personal informant, was able to locate any new unique skill.  He'd have to kill someone to take the skill, but no good one was yet available to him yet.  Not one that worked well with him at least.  In the meantime, he did have one demonic item, as well as another item with unique enhancements.  It was good enough for the moment.  After his dispute with Itzal however he wished to keep going until he had a full set of demonic equipment.  Itzal then reacted as he expected, drawing his sword.  The player was confused of course, as Fearx didn't have his own weapon equipped this time.  Fearx didn't raise his hands in defense.  He just stood there chuckling.  "Paranoid as always I see.  So Itzal, tell me.  You're not cheating on your girlfriend are you?  And where are my manners!  It's nice to meet you miss.  My name is Fearx.  Who might you be?"

@Hestia

Fearx? I say softly as i look towards him and glares remembering that name as i stand beside you ready to help. Why don't you get out of here buddy clearly no one wants you here so get lost. I say in a hostile tone as i equip my armor and weapons. Knowing that i am outclassed in everyway, but i refuse to lie down and die so easily. Not bothering in trying to think i could get away if he wanted. Knowing that in this game numbers are everything. So with Itzal being on nerves end means that if this guy wanted me dead it wouldn't matter how much running i could do. However, i am a bit surprised at hearing the rather angry tone coming from Itzal. I just choose to keep that in the back of my mind for now since that is a issue that can be brought up later.

As Kuro sees he got Velnia's attention he tries to return to his master to be stopped by this silver familiar. he just glares and lets out a challenging roar before trying to knock the little pest that is blocking his path towards his master with a swing of its paw and then trying to bite it if it continue to persist being a annoyance.

My name is no importance to you Fearx and i know very well who you are. You're the person that is taking a simple gaming competition to far. Why don't you get over yourself and stop this ridiculous thing before one of you die. No one deserves to die and especially not for something as childish as this. I say with a glare at this Fearx. For that you don't deserve my name. I don't care if you find it somewhere else, but you won't ever hear my name come from my lips. I tell him.

Hestia seemed to get a firm understanding of the situation they had here as she seemed to recall Fearx' name clearly.  When she told him to get out of here however, Fearx wouldn't leave, Itzal knew this.  Itzal wanted nothing more than to launch at Fearx and hack him down till he left them alone.  However not only did he want to receive an orange cursor over this guy, but he was far too weak to do anything of the sort.  And he couldn't attack Fearx when he knew nothing about the man's gear.  This was different armor than he had been wearing before.  Had he changed it's appearance?  Was this new and stronger gear than before?  Or had he been holding back on Itzal?  The most logical answer when he thought about Fearx was the third option, in that he had recently collected stronger gear.  Hestia continued, refusing to tell Fearx her name and going on about the ridiculous and childish notion he had.  "Fearx stop screwing around!  What.  Do.  You.  Want?"  His voice no longer held any gentleness or kindness, but was cold and sharp, like a dagger from the shadows.  "To prove you're invincible even without a weapon?  To scare off my friends?"

While it was surprising, the silver familiar was faster than even Velnia, and she was getting rather dizzy trying to avoid it.  Despite Kuro's roar, the familiar was unaffected and acted like nothing happened.

Fearx stood there as the girl insisted he leave and he sighed, pulling his hand back.  "So you heard stories about me then.  Ah well.  I can get competitive when I'm bored and I do apologize for any grief I may have caused him."  The girl spoke again, telling him to get over himself and stop it before someone died.  Her next sentence gave him the opening he was looking for.  She said that no one deserved to die, especially for something this childish.  Now he could speak the truth more than ever.  He let silence hang for a moment, even after Itzal's statement.  However he seemed to ignore Itzal for a moment.  "Now what in the world ever gave you the idea that I wanted to kill anyone?  I have done so in the past yes, but only when I was assaulted by several members of the laughing coffin.  Self defense.  I never wanted to kill Itzal.  I wanted him to get strong enough so that we could fight in the arena in town.  Nobody would die.  While I admit I got a little carried away in my excitement, it was never my intention to harm anyone."  He sighed, sounding like a genuine human who let his excitement get the better of him.  "I understand of course if you don't believe me at first.  Itzal and I never got along at all in the real world.  I was hoping SAO could change all of that."

@Hestia

I roll my eyes at hearing Fearx's claim. If you're trying to prove you're somehow a good guy you're failing. I would rather believe Itzal over you any day of the week. I say as i stare at this person doing my best to keep my reaction to your completely different personality from showing. Finding it rather unnerving really that their can be this complete other side to you that doesn't seem similar that much. Itzal told me you wanted SAO to be your final challenge and that is obvious to mean like a duel to the death if final challenge means anything. I say as i stare at this person not caring how he is acting. Knowing it is a complete lie and i have to keep my own temper from flaring up at seeing what seems to me like a terrible attempt at some form of manipulation or deceit. Just tell us why you're here Fearx and leave. We're trying to have a nice day without you which is impossible to have a nice one with you here. I say in a calm tone as i put a hand on Itzal's shoulder to show i am here for him, and to hopefully calm him down to some degree. Worrying something irrational could happen very soon if things escalate.

Kuro turns to Velnia and tries to communicate to work together to try and corner this silver familiar as Kuro then quickly moves in knowing he isn't as fast as the other two as he tries to head towards his owner in a straight line not caring for trying to capture this familiar just to get back. Even if he needs to knock this familiar out of the air to do so.

Fearx sighed as he saw this girl as the stubborn type of person.  It was legitimately true that he did not intend to actually kill Itzal.  Depending on how Itzal was during that point, as well as how intense their fight was, something may happen.  But the bottom line was that he had no intentions of killing the player.  "Whether you believe me or not miss, that truly isn't my intention, though I can see how you arrived to that conclusion.  Even more so if it was Itzal telling you.  I say final challenge because we've been running through this old game of ours for a long time.  Yet here we are now, in an immersive virtual reality.  We are physically moving around rather than mashing buttons on a computer or controller.  There is no better place or time to end this once and for all, and see just which of us is better."  He watched as Itzal was close to leaping out and attacking Fearx, but he couldn't have that...  Not yet that is.  It wasn't yet time to show the girl just how untrustworthy, and how wrathful Itzal could be.  When she did though, he could not help but wonder how long it would take to abandon him.  At any rate she demanded why he was there in the first place.  "A simple reason actually.  Itzal.  Stop thinking about Death Adder.  I don't know much about him, but I do know that he's strong, if what your guild has said is anything to go by.  Possibly as strong as Calrex and I.  Don't go getting yourself killed because he killed your frie-"  He was interrupted as he lifted his arm quickly to deflect Itzal's strike.  It took lots of effort to keep the player's cursor from changing to orange, but he managed it.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"  Itzal pulled his blade back quickly, hatred in his eyes.  "You don't care about me.  You don't care whether I live or die.  And don't you DARE act like you're trying to protect me!  To warn me!"  There was no reaction from Fearx who seemed extraordinarily calm about this.  What was he up to?  Why say this?  Was he trying to get Hestia to think he was the good guy?  If so, he had to keep this player's poisonous words quiet...  Which was impossible at the moment.  Something told him that Fearx was far more stronger than Itzal, despite his current level.  This was probably because Itzal had maxed out each and every one of his scouting skills, while Fearx had focused on dps skills above anything else. 

Velnia was trying to figure out what the other familiar was trying to communicate when she started giggling, seeing the silver sparkles moving through the lion's main like she did from time to time.  When Kuro shot for it's master, the silver familiar would fly in spirals around the lion, not in an aggressive or defensive manner.  Almost as if it were dancing around him.

@Hestia

I sigh softly as i hear this as i hate that i can't sense any obvious lies coming from this Fearx. It is almost as if he is telling the truth with every word he is saying. I don't want to believe what i am hearing, but i am finding myself unable to find anything that has contradicted in any manner. I look towards Fearx as he explains his reason for being here as i turn towards Itzal who then moves forward causing me to stumble back in shock as he swings his sword at this player. Itzal what are you doing! I say in obvious shock and surprise. What has gotten into you. I know you can be pissed at this guy, but he wasn't the one who killed Beatbox it was Death Adder. Something you should know you can't beat at this moment. I say wondering where this complete other side is coming from. Fearx while Itzal has described this guy as some type of go in for the kill person. Has shown no obvious malice so far from what i have seen, and his words have sounded absolutely genuine to me.

I look towards Fearx and turns to him. Fearx just leave please before one of you ends up killing each other. I say and my eyes drift slightly towards Itzal as i say that statement. Hating that deep down at this moment i would know who would be the first to try and kill the other given the situation. Fearx seems calm enough he wouldn't attempt it and he has shown up without a weapon, but Itzal just moved in for a strike to try and harm him which could've changed his cursor from green to orange. If you want your challenge to still happen i suggest leaving before something happens like a cursor change.Also one more thing, If i ever see Itzal's name on that monument do to you. I don't care what it will take. I will find a way to end you life as painfully as possible with people backing me up. I say seriously to this Fearx.

Kuro gets annoyed with this little silver familiar going around in a spiral around him as he tries to bat the familiar out of the way to continue to try and get towards its master. My familiar being rather aggressive in its approach to try and return.

Itzal heard her words and knew she was right.  At the same time though, she was wrong.  Fearx wasn't here to do combat, that was clear.  If that was the case, then he wouldn't let Itzal deal any damage to him.  He was just trying to get his point across to Fearx.  Even if he did successfully strike him however, the cursor would only turn orange for a day, and not permanently.  Itzal didn't lower his blade, neither did he look away from Fearx.  He waited to see how he would react.  Suddenly Hestia asked Fearx to leave before someone died, as well as threatening him if he ever killed Itzal.  It didn't matter.  No matter how far she got, she would never be a match for Fearx.  Because of his passion, his determination.  And also his resources and silver tongue.  He didn't let any chance escape him.  In the meantime, Velnia was flying beside Kuro, with the silver familiar flying between them at their speed.  It was slow enough for them to see a tiny bit of shape, but not enough to discern what it was.

Fearx watched as Hestia yelled at Itzal and held up a hand.  "Relax, I'm quite used to it actually.  You don't realize this because he's hoping to change, but in all the time I've played with him, he's been one of the most powerful, determined, and devious players I've ever met.  And don't worry miss.  If I do somehow, end up killing him, then I won't climb anymore levels until we can have a fair match ourselves.  Deal?"  With that Fearx watched his familiar appear, along with the other three.  The girl's familiar seemed upset and he chuckled under the helmet.  "Apologies friend.  Quicksilver here is friendly, but is a bit too hyper to show it in the normal manner.  I hope we can be friends one day miss.  And hopefully, maybe one day, you can tell me your name?"  With that he turned around and began to move back into the forest, the silver familiar vanishing from sight quicker than you could blink.  He waved his hand to them.  "Don't be too harsh on him!  It's old habit!"  Once he was out of their range, he opened up his menu and sent a message to Grela, one of his Seven Virtues.  He needed to get in contact with Chaos.  After all, an alliance required communication.

@Hestia

Deal make sure to keep to your end Fearx. I say in a neutral tone. Not being openly hostile, but not being kind either. i then towards Itzal wit ha raised eyebrow. Okay what was that? I ask with a very confused look on my face. You just got up, got out your sword, and then attacked a person Itzal. You don't do that from how i have known you to be. Is this guy seriously that upsetting to you? What did he do that is somehow worse then Death Adder if you are willing to attack him on sight? I ask you these questions one after another as i stare you in the eyes as i unequip my weapons and armor being back in my vanity clothing. Kuro flies over to me and nudges me with a sad look. I just pet my friend to show him that i understand as he just seems grateful for the gesture. Itzal what happened today? you have yelled and even said hell. That i think would be much higher on your list of things to not do past the whole looking at a girl who is semi-clothed. I say referring to swimming with bathing suits. I am just asking out of concern as a friend. I mean all he seemingly did was make a harmless joke and then you went to attack. Can you fill me on what i am seemingly missing from this equation?

Itzal listened to her words and knew she was genuinely concerned for him.  Itzal sheathed Yakimba, but he didn't put it back in his inventory just in case.  He didn't trust Fearx at all.  "The difference between him and Adder, is that I grew up with Fearx, digitally that is, and I know little to nothing about Death Adder other than Beat had a good enough reason to attack him.  That's the first thing.  Secondly, I knew I wouldn't hit him.  If he didn't have his weapons, nor did he come to fight me this time, I doubt he would let me land a hit on him.  Not unless I really tried that is.  Even if I did hit him, my cursor would only be orange for the day, rather than permanently."  Velnia landed on Itzal's shoulder, realizing that something had happened while they were away.  Itzal tightened his fist a moment before relaxing it again, took in a deep breath, and sat down as he breathed out.  "Fearx and I...  Well we were the most competitive people you'd ever meet.  When we started it was just friendly rivalry.  But soon it became a literal war between us.  I used to cheat and swindle other players out of their items and gear in order to keep up with Fearx.  When I hit SAO, I didn't change much, I was in it to survive.  Until I made friends that is...  Fearx is my past that refuses to let go.  He...  He brings out the worst in me, on purpose too.  Don't trust what he says, he's a silver tongue.  He uses it to make 'friends' and get himself good gear."

@Hestia

All he did was show up though Itzal. he didn't say anything besides what would count as a harmless joke. I think you might have a problem with letting go of this yourself, and you're allowing that to get to you. I say seriously as i look towards you. All i know of this Fearx from what you've told me is that he is good at being a person that lies and is deceitful, is good at games, and YOU had to steal and lie to people to keep up with him in the past. Itzal lets try to focus on having a good day, and why don't you just give up on Fearx okay? You are clearly not thinking rationally when it comes to him. You have made friends. Fight to protect those that you care for. Don't fight in this game to try and reach that guy's level okay? I ask of you once more as i look at you. Fighting to reach some level of strength is meaningless, and i find to do that would be foolish. To fight for strength will make you weak. To fight for protecting those you care for will help in making you truly stronger. I say to you. Having an idea that you know this, but i think you might need a refresher considering your behavior of what just happened. Still not understanding why you suddenly lashed out.