Jump to content
Hestia

Hestia's Performer evaluations

Recommended Posts

Name:  Your enemies +1
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97174
Roll Result: 11+1=12  LD:19  master piece instant
Item Type:  Debuff song
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect masterpiece
Enhancements:  Incarceration
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9Kmla_ceA
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  Are you Happy
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97178
Roll Result: <leave blank>
Item Type: debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: rare
Enhancements:  Lullaby
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  The World was Wide Enough +1
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97179
Roll Result: *+1=9 LD:16
Item Type: Debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommin masterpiece
Enhancements:  Hypnosis
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSs6xiXON4s
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hestia said:

Name:  Your enemies +1
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97174
Roll Result: 11+1=12  LD:19  master piece instant
Item Type:  Debuff song
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect masterpiece
Enhancements:  Incarceration
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9Kmla_ceA
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  Are you Happy
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97178
Roll Result: <leave blank>
Item Type: debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: rare
Enhancements:  Lullaby
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  The World was Wide Enough +1
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97179
Roll Result: *+1=9 LD:16
Item Type: Debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommin masterpiece
Enhancements:  Hypnosis
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSs6xiXON4s
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Craving Carnage
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 96805
Roll: 9
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Accuracy
Description: Image

Used Name tag

Name: Riptide

Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 96805
Roll: 9
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Accuracy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Name: Craving Carnage
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 96805
Roll: 9
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Accuracy
Description: Image

Used Name tag

Name: Riptide

Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 96805
Roll: 9
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Accuracy

approved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: Rare
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Rare
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Promeus' Blessing
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98815
Roll: 11
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Rare
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Regen
Description: A full body armor with the design of flames running along it. With the area near the liver being extra protected. The armor near the chest area having clouds with lightning striking near the stomach area. The armor having a bronze like color to it.

Using 3 essence of steels to make them all perfect.

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16307-f4-sp-essence-grinding/

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16310-f421-sp-essence-grinding-part-2-exploration/

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16309-f4-pp-the-yeti-falls/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: Rare
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Rare
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Promeus' Blessing
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98815
Roll: 11
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Rare
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Regen
Description: A full body armor with the design of flames running along it. With the area near the liver being extra protected. The armor near the chest area having clouds with lightning striking near the stomach area. The armor having a bronze like color to it.

Using 3 essence of steels to make them all perfect.

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16307-f4-sp-essence-grinding/

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16310-f421-sp-essence-grinding-part-2-exploration/

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16309-f4-pp-the-yeti-falls/

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name:  Your enemies
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 100492
Roll Result: 11+1=12  LD:16  master piece Mass
Item Type:  Debuff song
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect masterpiece
Enhancements:  Incarceration
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9Kmla_ceA
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  Are you Happy
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 100493
Roll Result: 7+1=8
Item Type: debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements:  Lullaby
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  The World was Wide Enough
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID:100491
Roll Result: 7+1=8
Item Type: Debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements:  Hypnosis
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSs6xiXON4s
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
11 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Name:  Your enemies
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 100492
Roll Result: 11+1=12  LD:16  master piece Mass
Item Type:  Debuff song
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect masterpiece
Enhancements:  Incarceration
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9Kmla_ceA
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  Are you Happy
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 100493
Roll Result: 7+1=8
Item Type: debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements:  Lullaby
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jRv1cnjDA
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

Name:  The World was Wide Enough
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID:100491
Roll Result: 7+1=8
Item Type: Debuff song
Tier: 1
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements:  Hypnosis
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSs6xiXON4s
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=542487

All good! Approved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Restoration
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 101003
Roll Result: 11+1=12
Item Type:  Familiar luring
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements: Familiar sight
Description: A instrumental piece followed by lyrics of going back to happier times, and bridging that with making new friends to brighten the future.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=549093

Name:  The Other side
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID:101007
Roll Result: 7+1=8
Item Type: Debuff song masterpiece
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  Hypnosis Mass
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=549093

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hestia said:

Name: Restoration
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 101003
Roll Result: 11+1=12
Item Type:  Familiar luring
Tier:  1
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements: Familiar sight
Description: A instrumental piece followed by lyrics of going back to happier times, and bridging that with making new friends to brighten the future.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=549093

Name:  The Other side
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID:101007
Roll Result: 7+1=8
Item Type: Debuff song masterpiece
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  Hypnosis Mass
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&comment=549093

 

approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Spooky Scary
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 101003
Roll Result: 12
Item Type:  Familiar luring
Tier:  3
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements: Familiar sight
Description: A song that sends shivers done ones spine.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=564039

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Name: Spooky Scary
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: 101003
Roll Result: 12
Item Type:  Familiar luring
Tier:  3
Quality:  perfect
Enhancements: Familiar sight
Description: A song that sends shivers done ones spine.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=564039

 

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Curious Dragon
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: [Candy cane used.]
Roll Result: [Auto perfect]
Item Type: Familiar Calling Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: LD +3
Description: A calming sound which also makes someone curious
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=566829
Candy cane- auto craft perfect no exp  x1  (item received from last year's winter raffle)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Name: Curious Dragon
Profession: Performer
Rank: 3
Roll ID: [Candy cane used.]
Roll Result: [Auto perfect]
Item Type: Familiar Calling Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: LD +3
Description: A calming sound which also makes someone curious
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15482-floor-4-rank-3-crystalized-passion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=566829
Candy cane- auto craft perfect no exp  x1  (item received from last year's winter raffle)

 

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×