[Fx-PP] A New Day, A New Life (Fae, Lee, Thorsten)

[Thread begins on Floor 4]

A new day dawned it’s head, however Silver was awake much before the sun and Fae alike. He stat on the bed writing in a notebook, keeping pace with the book of profiles he had in the real world. He wrote using a playfair cipher that was transferred into Morse code. To someone not knowledgeable to his specific playfair cipher, even if they knew Morse code, would be unable to determine his writing. There was a section of the page that would be a square with 1's and 0's running down the page in binary which when translated gave the physical features of a person so that they could be expertly drawn by an artist. This one was exceptionally well made, and Silver was proud of it. He learned about coding from the books his father left at the house when Silver was left in the small town located in England. He had learned not only how to code messages but tips and tricks on how to decode them as well.
Once Fae had woke up, Silver smiled at her. “Good morning, little one, how about we go and get you some waffles?”
This was what was on the top of the page, larger than the rest if the text 
--.- .-..  ..- --  -. .-.  ..-. --.  -... ....
@Fae @Lee

The next day had come, but for some reason Fae hadn't gotten up early. It was simply because of how comfy that bed was to her, and she just wanted to sleep a little more than usual. She felt some shaking on the bed, and she knew that Thorsten was awake now. Fae opened her eyes and rubbed them a little bit, since she was still just a little bit asleep. Things were blurry for a few seconds, and then they cleared up and she was now fully awake.

Fae crawled close to Thorsten on the bed and looked at what he was writing on his notebook. Fae couldn't understand a word that was on it, as it was just a bunch of dots and lines to her. "Daddy, what does that say? Fae can't read any of it." Fae asked, pointing to the notebook. Fae then jumped off the bed and did a little spin. She looked at Thorsten and then down at herself and realized that she was still in her undies. "Ah, Fae almost forgot to change!" Fae said quickly, blushing as she opened her menu and put her normal gear back on.

@Thorsten @Lee

Silver smiled at the sight of Fae being as joyful today as she had proven to be yesterday. She had asked him what it was he had been writing in his journal. He knew he couldn’t be honest with her about what it was he wrote to the fullest extent yet, he hadn’t even told Katherine before entering the game. Nor did he plan to tell the girl that he spent more then half his life tending too. Instead he decided to stretch the truth, or more so, not tell the whole truth. “It’s my journal, I scribe notes on what goes on from day to day. Notes on the people I have met, on the things I’ve observed and encountered. While I write, I code my notes to ensure that no one can read the contents of my notes but myself. Whilst in our original realm, I did this along with locking the journal with a lock I forged myself. Allowing myself to know, only I hold the key.” He nodded at her expression to put on clothing, giving a slight chuckle. "Indeed, it is most beneficial to wear clothing whilst out and about, save people think you are mad.” He smiled at her. 
Once Fae was clothed Silver opened the door and waved for her to come with . They walked to the shops in town, the cold morning air nipped at their exposed appendages. A small café was open, so Silver waved Fae in and motioned for her to sit down. Only sitting himself after she had. “Alright little one, take your pick of what you want. Don’t fret about payment either, I will take care of the cost.”
@Fae @Lee

A armored man walked slowly through the snow covered town of Snowfrost, shield resting on his back and a swords hilt rising just above it, resting inside the shield itself. The armored man seemed fairly plain, all things considered. The armor held no real flare nor did his overall appearance, simple dark brown hair and a bit of scruff on his face. The shield on the other hand had an ornate craftsman's touch to it, two golden dragons adorned its center. As for his reasoning to be on this specific floor, he was aiming to see if it would be a suitable area for a new place to build his home.

He enjoyed the colder weather and snow was always a plus for him but his significant other would surely have a differing opinion about it. Though, if it was well enough, he would surely find a way of convincing her. Though, it was also about what the floor had to offer as well as its weather and that is what brought him to the town in the first place. He would enter into a small café, taking a look around with a nonchalant manner "Fair, fair." He would also need to see what kind of people found their ways to the floor. The threat of PlayerKillers was always a mystery element but there wasn't any sort of rhyme or reason to them. He would let out a defeated sigh as he would rub the bridge of his nose "If it isn't one thing."

Fae still didn't understand the writing on Thorsten's journal, but his explanation made enough sense to her. "So it's basically a diary? Fae had one of those in the real world. Fae mostly just wrote down things that were memorable that happened each day. Fae had a lock on her diary too." Fae said as she followed Thorsten out the door of their room.

When walking through town to the shops, Fae was reminded again of how cold this floor was. Her cloak kept most of her heat in, and she was mostly covered. But her arms and her face felt way too chilly. Fae cuddled up against Thorsten as they walked, and stayed that way until they reached the cafe. When Thorsten told her she could pick whatever she wanted, Fae immediately opted for some waffles. "Thanks for paying daddy, what are you having?" Fae asked as she placed her order. Fae noticed another person walk into the cafe, so she patted the seat on the other side of her. "Hey mister! You can sit over here if you want!" Fae called out, waving with one hand.

@Thorsten @Lee

The door had opened, Silver watched from the corner of his eye as an armoured man walked in. Whilst Silver didn’t directly allow his observations to be seen, he kept a close eye, save it be someone from his past. He looked back at his daughter, giving her a smile. “I believe I sated that I would get you waffles, so let us start there.” 
Suddenly, Fae spoke to the man who had walked in, offering for the man to join them. He almost jumped out of being so startled. He was, as he had been, unaccustomed to confrontation that he was not prepared for. Still he smiled at the man and waved him over. Silver proceeded to stand up, so he could properly a dress the man whether the man would intend to join them or not “Greetings, good sir. I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Silver spoke with a thick norther eanglish accent, his heterochromatic eyes glistening in the light of the café. He then gave the man a respectful bow. “You may call me Silver or Thorsten, whichever you prefer.” Silver then motioned to Fae. “This is my daughter, Fae. How does the day fair thee?”
@Lee @Fae

Lee did quite enjoy the overall atmosphere of the establishment and overall, wasn't all that bad. It was in the middle of this thought that he had heard a small outburst and it called his attention. He would turn to see a pink haired child which was a bit surprising to say the least. It wasn't that there weren't any children, just most of them were either NPC's or just rare. He would then look to see another man stand up and greet Lee as he would walk over to the pair. As the man introduced himself, Lee would take note of the man's manner of speaking though it wasn't something that he would dote on as he had ran into many different manners of speaking and accents, he was sure to meet more in the future.

Lee would raise a hand up to his forehead as if to grab the edge of a hat that wasn't there and tilt his head down in a greeting of his own "Greetings and salutations Thorsten." He would then look to the little girl as she was introduced "And a greetin to you as well lil miss Fae." He would then take a seat and then continue "The day has been...fair. Not too eventful but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. I'm currently just perusing the town, lookin at a couple floors. Yourselves?"

Fae looked up at Thorsten with a big smile when he said remebered that he said that he would be getting her waffles. Fae could hear her stomach give off a low growl, and it made her all the more anticipate the waffles. The player that walked in had introduced himself as Lee, with Thorsten introducing both him and Fae to Lee. 

Lee had sat down on the seat next to Fae after greeting the two and answered Thorsten's question with a simple fair. Nothing really had happened as far as events went ever since that Halloween party. "Nice to meet you too mister Lee! Fae and daddy haven't had much going on either. We just hung out in the snow yesterday, and we just came here for some breakfast. Fae likes your name mister Lee, it's short and easy to say!" Fae answered, adding a compliment at the end.

@Thorsten @Lee

The man showen a gesture of greetings and thus also spoke his greeting, introducing himself as ‘Lee’. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Lee. We currently stay at the inn on this floor, we came to get breakfast. There is no rhyme or reason to our doings but I am sure that today will prove itself to be quite interesting. Perhaps we can accompany you, on your pursuit of the town.” Silver smiled at the man whilst the waiter came to ask for the requests of the table. Silver ordered the trio pancakes, a pot of coffee and a pot of raspberry green tea. He turned back to the group. “You are quite the energetic little monster, aren’t you?” He asked Fae as he pat her head. This was something he could adapt to, it would prove easier than Silver had originally expected as well which was a wonderful occurrence. He looked over Lee’s adornments. “Would I be correct in fancying you a warrior? You have the gear to show that you would fit the part well. Have you any stories of your time on the battlefield?” 

@Lee

Lee would take note that Fae would claim that Thorsten was her, as she put it, daddy which made him wonder if it was a legitimate relationship or if it was one of those relationships that were formed when a small child was found in this game. Fae would then go on to speak about they were hanging out the day prior and then how easy it was so say his name to which Lee would nod in agreement "Well, you're not wrong but Fae is also easy for me to remember too."" Thorsten would then bring about the subject of possibly wishing to head out on his small little excursion to which he would pause for a moment

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with that." Thorsten would then comment on the energy of Fae and then comment on Lee's attire to which Lee would tap the center of his chest plate with his finger "More tank than warrior. Not really one for the damage aspect of things. As for stories, mainly just involves me becoming a target board and aiming to keep the attention of everything. Which, in all fairness, is kinda fun."

Fae noticed that Lee was a little bit skeptical of her and Thorsten's relationship, particularly when she said that Thorsten was her daddy. It wasn't too hard to tell that the two weren't very similar in appearances. Fae still loved Thorsten, so she didn't say anything about their relationship at all. Lee had said that Fae was easy to remember as well, which made Fae giggle a little bit. She wasn't laughing at anything in particular, it's just that she had a tendency to giggle when people agreed with her.

Fae giggled even more when Thorsten patted her on the head and called her a little monster of energy. "You bet Fae is daddy, Fae has got plenty of energy to spare!" Fae declared, doing a spin in her seat. Fae listened to Lee explain how he was tank, and she was pretty impressed by it. Fae would never have the bravery to try and take hits for others like that. "Wow! You must be so strong then mister Lee! Fae could never do that!" Fae complimented.

@Thorsten @Lee

Silver chuckled at the notion of Lee having fun being a shield. “I must say, that is quite an accord taste. That of taking a solid it, though I cant say I don’t enjoy it myself. Whilst in the realm we originated from, I wore the status of black belt in a variety different martial arts fields. I was both a teacher and a participant. You learn how to win, how to lose, and how to be okay with both on the battle field. I am sure you have experienced things of the good and bad varieties in the curious world which we now reside.” 
The waiter came back with the order, placing a plate of waffles and whipped cream in front of Fae, Lee, and Silver. The placing the Tea and coffee on the table. Silver then poured himself a mug of the raspberry green tea and looked to the others. “Go on and help yourselves. Today will be a day of adventure. I appreciate your willingness to allow us to accompany you, Lee.” Silver gave Lee a warm smile before taking a sip of his tea. Silver thought back to the time he spent ‘bouncing’ from location to location with his father. He had picked up a lot and was happy with everything he had learned. Every teacher taught differently as well. He learned how to teach by how others taught him and the things he saw them do. Perhaps when this was all said and done, he would become a teacher himself. Though he doubted this would be the case. The family always had a job for a member if they were available to take it.
@Lee

Lee would chuckle at Fae's abundance of energy and willingness to state the fact to her father. Lee would interlock his fingers and let his chin rest on the top of them as Fae would chime in at how strong Lee must have been which would cause his smile to increase "Not the strongest but I try." Lee would then think about something and look Fae up and down for a moment and then laugh lightly "I think my shield may be big enough to cover you up, little a well fortified tent." Thorsten would then speak about his real world self, about the martial arts that he knew and what lessons came with them. As to the good and bad things, Lee would grimace

"Yeah, luckily there have been more of the good than the bad. Always good to keep it that way or at the very least, have very good distractions." It was then that food was brought to the table and Thorsten would tell them to dig in and that today was going to be a good day to which Lee would nod in agreement "Right right, hopefully we can find something enjoyable to do and maybe, if we are lucky, get some experience under our belts, black or otherwise."

The waiter had come back with their order, and Fae delightfully licked her lips at the sight of the waffles. Her stomach growled again, a little bit louder this time, and Fae patted her legs, trying to cover up the sound a little bit. She didn't want to seem too eager to eat, Thorsten was paying after all.

Once Thorsten said to dig in, Fae grabbed her plate of waffles and fixed them up for herself, pouring the butter and syrup on them right away. Lee commented that his shield would be able to cover up Fae and even work as a small tent, which Fae laughed at. "Fae isn't THAT short, but Fae is sure your shield is massive if you say it can cover Fae up mister Lee!" Fae said back just before she took a bite from her waffles. The waffles tasted great, even for NPC food. "Yeah, there can be something the three of us can do today. We could go sightseeing on a floor, or visit somewhere fun, what do you think daddy?" Fae asked, turning back to Thorsten.

@Thorsten @Lee

Silver chuckled before taking another sip of his tea. “Perhaps, though I must admit, it seems the abilities that I had prior to the beginning of the adventure through this strange realm are no longer with me. I am now as I was before I learned! That said I have no doubt that I will be able to find the things which I have lost.” Silver then ate the food in front of him and left the payment on the table. “Indeed, perhaps we are to find quite the adventure in the world today, little one. Let us begin our wondrous endeavor, clearing a path through the land as we go. Nothing stands in our way but us after all.” With that Silver stood up and walked to the door, waiting for the other two to join him after he exited. It was interesting how fast this interaction had gone. Silver had no doubt that this day would take quite the bit of experience to navigate thought. However, if there was anyone with the experience to do so, it was Silver. 

@Lee

Lee would move a hand up to cover his mouth and to hold back a laugh at Fae's stomach and wish for nourishment. He would then look to the food before him and pull apart the waffle and eating the bit in between his fingers. He would listen as Fae would speak about the size of herself and his shield and it was true, he wasn't entirely sure just how tall she was so it was mainly guess work. "Yeah, it was a shield that was given to me fairly early by a friend. It is my main go-to shield though, been looking into getting another one for those just in case situations."

He would eat a few more bites and listen as Fae seemed more than excited about venturing out. Thorsten spoke of not having his real life skills to aid him in the game and Lee assumed this to mean his martial prowess. It would seem that one would not be able to do such things as it was a skill within the game. He did wonder how that would feel, to know that you knew something but be unable to do such a thing. After they had finished the meal before them, Thorsten would stand and speak of going on the adventure with nothing to stop them.

He would pull himself up from his seat and take in a deep breath and nod "Aye, nothing but ourselves...and large mobs....and boss monsters...BUT aside from that, nothing but ourselves!"