PP/F8) Slaying the king (Monkey king)

Spoiler

Below Florenthia Village is a monster who is the exact reason the village is suspended by the branches, fearing that the Monkey King will come again and eat them. The giant monkey is terrifying in appearance, with glowing red eyes and a large muscular upper body, with strength to match their appearance.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
-Maximum Party Size of 3
-The Monkey King must be defeated
-Repeat completions will only yield <<Monkey Agility>>

Monkey King Information:

<<Monkey King>> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:
HP: 250

MIT: 50

Damage per Attack: 240
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the Monkey King will Pick up a tree or large rock and throw it at the party, hitting and stunning them all for 120 damage.

Rewards:

1. <<Monkey Agility>> A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

2. 3 Skill Points

Sky yawned loudly as he woke up, somehow on the eight floor. He had heard about a quest where he got to fight some massive monkey king. It sounded really cool! However ,it was dangerous... He had no idea if he was strong enough. He had his Accused souls, which, from what had happened so far, had absorbed the souls of everything he had fought.... He had no idea if this would happen again, he seriously hoped not, it was sort of worrying. He sighed, before dropping down from the tree. He wanted to find someone he could go with, someone he wcould do this quest with. He didn't fully care who. 

As he looked around, he saw the forests of the eighth floor, it was actually pretty beautiful. He wished he had set up here... But the second floor was his home, for now. He loved it there, though this place, was definitely a close second. He shrugged, walking into the town the quest was located in, Florenthia Village.

@Morgenstern @Kasier 

Spoiler

Image result for jaune arc symbol

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 56 - 248 SP
1210  HP
112 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
16 Base Damage
151 Mitigation
61 Battle Healing
+21 Thorns
+6 Heavy Momentum

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «Pendant of the Angel» (+3 ACC) (Tier 3, Shield): 
» «White Edged Protector» (+21 Thorns, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 1, Trinket)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) ------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

The Tank stood on the eighth floor, a bit embarrassed to be seen there. As a frontliner, he shouldn't look back to these floors or quests, but a quest needed done and as a authoritative figure in the Ascendants he should feel an obligation to come off from day to day and help. He sighed, a bit ticked at himself for feeling the embarrassment that still yet wouldn't fade. His sword hung at his side along with his shield in its folded inward state. He looked to the outer plains were many mobs were detected from his gaze. 'I bet Kasier hasn't done this quest either.... I have found that she has been rather content with not doing much' He scrolled through his people and about halfway through found the name he was searching for. Sending the woman a message, he informed the Healer Paladin that he would be taking on the monkey King quest and she wished to join him, he would be in Florenthia Village for the next hour at a small cafe that was serving some good sandwiches. 

He sat down alone at the bar and ordered a sandwich consisting of a BBQed meat, melted cheese and lettuce. The young woman NPC waitress gave him a smile, skipping merrily away, her dark brown hair bouncing in her ponytail. Most NPC's were older, but he found that in cafe's it was usually young women. He shrugged off the thought and waited for Kasier. 

Sending to: <<Kasier>>
Subject: Questing?

Hey, I am doing a quest on the eighth floor and I was wondering if you wanted to join me. Its the Monkey King quest and I think we need the time together and the experience. I will be awaiting word or arrival at the Cafe in Florenthia Village. 

@Kasier

Kasier yawned, stretching her right arm high above her head as she sat up on her bed. It was another calm night with no dreams or nightmares to occupy her through it; it was quite a shame, really, as dreams were the entertainment of the night, and back in the start of the game, she really enjoyed the nightmares that tormented her from her subconsciousness. She shrugged, pulling the covers off her as she stood up and got ready to start off the day with another material gathering session. Something that she had been doing quite a lot although she really hadn't been enjoying it. There was just nothing else to do for her - Itzal was probably grinding like usual, and they had to live separately since the housing update was released. She sighed, dreading the day's boredom when she suddenly heard a notification that would save her from this utmost boredom. When she looked at the message, she was quite shocked. The sender was Morgenstern, or Jonathan as most people called him. It had been a while since she last talked to him, but it had not been a while since she last saw him. The last time... was the guild hall? The guild meeting... That's what it was.

She was quite hesitant to join him on the quest, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to catch up on a few things going on with him and his reaction to Beatbox's death, and the whole situation with the guild at the moment. Plus, things might happen that would quench her of her thirst for events of interest in this game - that would be the perfect scenerio. She typed up a message back to Jonathan, and soon enough, found herself on the eighth floor - the floor of mass forestation. 

Sending to: <<Morgenstern>>
Subject: RE: Questing?

Sure, I'm on my way.

Upon arrival, she used the GPS system to track Jonathan who was on her friend's list, and soon found herself looking through the windows of a small cafe to see Jonathan sitting in a small cafe. She walked in and took the seat across from Jonathan, looked at him for a few seconds, and opened her mouth to break the silence. "Long time no see. You haven't changed at all." Kasier smiled, "Oh, and coffee, please." She waved at the waitress nearby. 

@Stryder @Morgenstern

Edited by Kasier
  • 1 month later...

(I'm so sorry it has taken me a month)

Sky looked around the floor, not really seeing anyone. He didn't think he could do this quest on his own, not without risk. He might die, but he might live.... Who knew. He sighed, deciding to head towards the Tavern. In this world, you couldn't get drunk at all, but the drinks were still there to have. He looked at his gloves. They seemed to absorb the souls of those he killed.... He had only destroyed a few things... But every time they had taken something.... It seemed to be feeding. He had no idea what was going on, but he had no idea... He would just have to be careful. He shrugged after a few minutes, opening the door and looking around. He didn't see anyone he recognized... Except one. Kasier... But she seemed to be busy talking to some blond guy. He had no idea who he was... So he decided to just stay back for now and observe, not fully knowing what he would even say if he went up to talk to them.

The blond warrior sat in wait for what seemed like a good hour. Little did he know, that it was only a good five to ten minutes. His impatience was his own personal beacon, catching many glances from a few NPC's and even a player that sat in the corner, who was enjoying a sandwich. He shifted his arms to allow his chin to rest, while his arm kept it propped up from the table. He stared longingly out the window. Jonathan was ready for some action. Within a minute, his thoughts began to wander. 'I've been away from the frontlines for a day or so.... After Kasier, grinding back on the twenty-first floor is needed if I am going to be of any use to the frontlines. After helping Kaya and Kimi, hanging out with Erin really sapped my time. Luckily, a good quest or two, and I will be caught up with routine. I have a good idea of where the jail-place was and it should be easy to lead Kasier to the- wow! That bird is green! Now... What was I doing again?' His eyes blinked to refocus and he found that Kasier was walking into the door. 'Convenient!' 

Kasier sat in front  of him, meeting his eyes for several seconds before stating' "Long time no see. You haven't changed at all." He chuckled and replied with a grin, "What gave you that idea? I mean it makes sense, I am not that impressionable" Another player walked into the cafe,  a dark haired boy. The boy glanced their way, and Jon quickly turned his gaze back to Kasier who was ordering a coffee from the blonde haired waitress who returned to find out what Kasier wanted. The waitress quickly retreated into the kitchen, no doubt about to bring out their prepared items. "So, what have you been up to? Or is the answer the same as last time I asked it?" As he was answered, he would then ask, "I had yet to do the Monkey King Quest, so I figured you hadn't either. You seemed to be the best option in our guild" 

@Kasier

Kasier smiled. "Well, no one really changes how they look in this game do they? You can't really grow in this game." Kasier replied, justifying her reasoning behind her pointing out that the blonde man had yet to change. "It's really just a formality of mine... Or a habit at this point for anyone that I haven't seen in a long time."

"And I really haven't been up to anything lately. Just the same old boredom... Nothing new is really happening in this game, you know? It's just grinding, grinding, boss fighting, death, and then the same pattern. How about you? Up to anything lately?" Kasier asked, looking behind him to see a black-haired man that was quite familiar. Stryder. She soon realized, like always, it seemed to her that he had yet to change either. Of course, no one really changes appearance in this game. "And what makes you think I'm the best option in our guild?" Kasier redirected her attention to Jonathan, "You're probably right though. I'm probably the least busy out of all our members. Tell you what, if we are going to complete this quest. We're going to need a damage dealer. Hey Stryder." Kasier called out, a bit louder than her normal, quiet yet stern speaking voice, motioning him over with a quick gesture.

"You up for a quick quest?" She asked.

@Stryder

• 3 weeks later...

Sky was still looking around, wondering if he could find out anyone who would want to go take out a monkey. He didn't really see anyone... Kasier and that other guy were there but they seemed a bit interested in talking, and he didn't want to disterb them.. Until Kasier called him over. He walked over, after jumping a little at being called, to Kasier and the stranger. Then, she asked if he was up for a quick quest. He wondered which one they could be doing... But he didn't really care, no one here was going to help him with the quest he wanted to do, so he may as well tag along with these guys.

"Hm? Sure Kasier, what quest are you planning to do?" He says as he walks over. He glances towards Morg, but doesn't say anything to him directly. He doesn't know him, so he was very... cautious of what he might be like. His heart is pounding, a little anxious that someone of Kasier's level was going to drag him into a high level quest where he might not have a chance.... She could heal him, so he knew he wouldn't die... 

Why am i so nervous today?

@Morgenstern @Kasier

Not much appeared to be up with Kasier, and he folded his hands together allowing her to speak. She then asked him if much had been up. "Not really... I haven't been doing much training ever since...." He dared not say the name and forced himself to push down the tide of emotions that were preparing to embrace him. She continued with the quest, and mentioned a Damage Dealer. "Huh? I g-" She was already calling over a dark haired boy from across the seats apparently named Stryder. He hid the pain in his face and voice. It kind of hurt for Kasier to believe he was lacking in that department. He surely could deal more damage than the man that stood before them but he kept his thoughts to himself. The dark haired man glanced at him witha  nervous tension, one that he did not share. "Glad you could join us today, Stryder. We will be taking on the Monkey King quest and we require you to deal some damage" He sounded sincere, but in his mind he was stabbing the man with dagger-like phrases. 

@Stryder @Kasier

Kasier smiled. "Jonathan, this is Stryder. We met a while back, during a quest as well. I heard that he has recently started a guild as well, perhaps a new Celestial Ascendants now that we have progressed from what we used to be." Those were the days. Darn, the times have changed. Back then, they were just a few players trying to level up, unaware of the loss of innocence that would overcome all of them, even the most experienced of the guild members. They were just trying to make a name for themselves by helping both them and the guild members progress. It was the four of them... And now one was missing, Jonathan seemed distant. Hikoru, who was not in the original four, was no where to be seen as far as Kasier could tell. She literally has not talked to him ever since his first announcement as the new DPS paladin of the guild. 

"Jonathan is a superior tank. He should be able to keep you from any damage." Kasier exclaimed, "It's probably one of the quests where I can just sit down and eat something." She finished, remembering the last time that she had done that. That time was with Hestia, but the quest was much easier. This time, it was a harder quest, but she was doing it with probably the best tank in Aincrad at that moment. From what she could tell, it should probably be impossible for the blonde man to be dealt damage by the... "Oh wait, I'm tanking." Kasier suddenly remembered. "Yeah, you're just going to have to pump out a lot of damage then. Let's get walking, I suppose." 

@Stryder

• 3 weeks later...

Sky listened to Morg, his words sounding nice and sincere. It put him at ease, a little. He didn't know whether or not to be worried, if this guy was like Hikoru he might try and kill him.... But he wasn't getting that vibe yet. Then he listened to Kasier, introducing him to 'Jonathan', well, more introducing Jon to him, but still, he heard the name and know knows who he is. When the guild was mentioned, he was a little surprised, he hadn't thought many others knew about it. 

He kept listening intently, and keenly , as she spoke about Jons strength. He was a tank, but from what he remembered, so was she. When she was done, he was right, they were both tanks... But it confused him as to why she wouldn't focus on healing rather than tanking, but put it off. He didn't want to seem rude and ask. 

"Sounds like a joyride, count me in, just don't let me die, alright?" He says to the two, his attitude a little cocky. He knew he wasn't the best fighter, but he remembered the first time he had adventured with Kasier. She had been annoyed at him not dealing a lot of damage, but now he did. Now he dealt more than enough for his level.

@Kasier @Morgenstern

Kasier further introduced him to Stryder, but talked about titles. Kasier always pointed that problem out with him, only focused on the game and getting stronger. Now that he was at a stronger point, he found himself working on well... himself. He thought about more than just the game and worked on building relationships with people. It was the number one way he had grown. Kasier would be pleased to see that, but they never really hung out for her to find out. Then to introduce him, Kasier really talked him up about his stats. "Yeah, yeah. This quest isn't that hard to need one of the best tanks in Aincrad so we can skip the minor detail. Don't worry too much about dying. I am not tanking today, but even if Kasier can't heal, don't think I can't heal you with a crystal. You only need to be worried, If I am worried" To him, it appeared obvious to him that Kasier had no idea of his damaging capabilities. She had no idea that he dealt as much damage as Itzal did. She was just going to have to find that out on her own. 

@Kasier

Kasier stood up. It was time to get down to business. Jonathan was experienced with lots of time spent on the front lines, so she had no worries about the completion of the quest even though this quest might be one of the hardest ones that she had ever attempted to go for. There was no point of wasting anymore time than what they had already spent, so Kasier decided that the party would head down to the quest location immediately. She nodded to the other two players, awaiting for a nod back to signal that they two, were ready to proceed with the quest.

Kasier made her way to the outskirts of the village, noting that the villagers were almost entirely silent, as if they sensed the tension and the fact that they were about to get either a chance of being freed from the terrible monkey king, or to face yet another party of dead warriors who were too weak to defeat the creature. Kasier, herself, was at this point, unsure of whether she can entirely tank the damage output of the creature. Even though she didn't know how much damage it did exactly, it was rumored to have the potential of dealing quite the damage. Kasier sighed, as she took the final step... And they were outside the town. Below them, would be the target, and it would be fierce battle, especially since she was playing a role that she's not quite used to. Kasier looking around, and saw the path that would lead down below surface level to the monkey king. She sighed, taking the first step in as she heard a rumble from down below, an evident sign of the presence of power lying way down below.

@Stryder

• 2 weeks later...

He wasn't really... Well, feeling welcomed. Jon didn't seem very glad about him coming along, he just felt it... Somewhere. But him talking about his own skills made him a little more confident in them surviving at least. He sighed, well, at least these guys were frontliners... If they were here, there wasn't much he would need to worry about... Besides, depending how he went with his plan, he should be hitting the frontlines soon enough, and when he got there, he would have to get used to talkign to these guys, and fighting along side them, and this was a good as place as any to start. When Kasier stood up, he tensed up a little, before letting it all loose, relaxing as he started to follow her, keeping himself silent. He didn't know either of them well enough to engage in any meaningful conversation... Though he knew one thing. He dealt enough damage for Kasier now, she couldn't complain like she used to. When the rumble was heard, he went into his inventory, making sure he had all his combat gear equipped. All his clothes changed, his arms becoming metal up to his elbows, his hands already there Gray color, and his necklace shining brightly. He was ready for this...

As they moved along, Jonathan began to notice that everything was silent. His party members didn't speak, nor did the townspeople as they began to slowly exit the town. He wasn't sure if Kasier and Stryder were just worried about their safety... no scratch that. Kasier was usually confident, sometimes to the point of being overconfident. He woud follow in the rear, in case they were attacked from the behind. Nothing on the floor could really touch him. As they walked down a path leading out of the town, a rumble was heard causing Stryed to tense and equip a pair of metal gloves. 'Is he a martial arts user? They appear to be becoming more frequent. So frequent, everyone but tanks seem to be using them. The weapons aren't really all that balanced now' The blond warrior made no sign of worry, and didn't even bother pulling out his weapon. This was to mostly show Stryder that there was nothing to fear. He couldn't exactly appear more casual. 

@Kasier

• 2 weeks later...

Kasier took a gulp. There appeared to be some sort of tension between the party members. It wasn't very obvious, but she could practically sense the lack of cooperation in combat already. She slowly took her steps down, down, and soon, she found a gigantic monkey staring her right in the face. This would be one of the most powerful bosses that she ever faced before, so while Kasier was somewhat excited about the fight, she knew that it would be risky, and Jonathan's damage output would have to be as high as he claimed it to be. The monkey had far more damage than her mitigation, so it would be a tough one to brave out. Therefore, she must put her full trust into the two players that stood behind her. if they chicken out or could not perform to the best of their abilities, her death would be inevitable. That's the scary thing. And for the first time, she could finally sympathize with the tanks that she had healed so many times. Kasier howled immediately, getting the attention of the monkey, but it would prove not to mean very much as it would pick up a giant tree and smash all three with it. Kasier was able to mitigate some of the damage, but she was worried about Stryder, as he had little to none. Morgenstern, of course, should not even be bruised from the attack. 

ID: 99265
MD: 10
<<Howl>> Used

[3] Kasier: 772/800 | EN: 80/80 [Stunned] (120 - 72 = 48 DMG) (Regen +20: 2/3)
[0] Stryder: ?/? | EN: ?/? [Stunned] (120 - MIT = ? DMG)
[0] Morgenstern: ?/? | EN: ?/? [Stunned] (120 - MIT = ? DMG)

Monkey King: 250/250 | MIT: 50 | DMG: 240

@Stryder @Morgenstern

Edited by Kasier
  • 4 weeks later...

The players stepped out into the fields of the boss, the boss intro beginning. The boss was overkill for a monkey, reaching at least fifteen feet tall and weighing over five hundred pounds. It roared into the sky in defiance of Kasier's howl. It would then pick up a large tree and smash it into then, causing the three players to be thrown into the wall behind them. Jonathan sat on his knees and tried to get up, but his head was too dizzy to even move a muscle. 'Stunned, damnit' He of course didn't take much damage, but he wouldn't bring himself to look at Stryder or Kasier's bar. "You have asked for it, Monkey King" As soon as he was able to move again, Jonathan would be wreaking havoc against it. He had a feeling he could actually two shot the beast which may be required. The beast had a high damage output, especially for a lower leveled boss such as this monster. Kasier had at least manage to howl meaning that Stryder would not be taking a severe amount of damage. 

[0] Stryder: ?/? | EN: ?/? [Stunned] (120 - MIT = ? DMG)
[0] Morgenstern: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112  +66 BH

Sky followed the two down, somehow having managed to fall out of a fully conscious state, somehow snapping to when he saw the humongous monkey. It was RIDICULOUSLY huge! He glad he had the two front Liners here, if he got hit by this thing, or solo'ed it.... He would most definitely die. Sky was ready for this fight, dashing in. He heard a loud Howl, meaning Kasier was taking the hate from the group. He was greatful, and planned to thank her... If he survived this. But of course, the howl did jack [censored] as the Monkey picked up a tree, the same size as it. He quickly raised his arms up to block the strike, the impact smashing into his armored gauntlets, the heavy armor resisting most of the impact from the hit itself, but the intensity and raw power behind it sent him flying, a loud cough echoing as he smacked into the wall, landing flat on his stomach. He looked at his Health bar, a little... well surprised. It had gone down a lot less then he had thought... But that was the single hardest hit he had ever taken. 

He tried to get up, but everything hurt, he couldn't even move...
Dammit.... This thing is dead when i get up.

[0] Stryder: 554/620 | EN: 62/62 [Stunned] (120 - 54 = 66 DMG)
0] Morgenstern: 1210/1210 | EN: 112/112  +66 BH

@Kasier

@Morgenstern

ID: 99700
MD: 8
<<Sharpness>> Used

Kasier looked up. Stryder had taken quite the damage, but it was not anything drastic for her to worry over. At the moment, she still had the highest hate, meaning the monkey will always be looking at her to attack. This, however, is not good, because the monkey king has an extraordinarily powerful base damage that would destroy her if she let him hit her too much. Of course, knowing her own strengths and weaknesses, Kasier knew that she did not have the ability to dodge many of the fast-paced attacks that will be launched at her. Kasier looked over at Jonathan, hoping that he can indeed deal damage, and opened her menu, providing him with an additional damage boost for two turns. It was three damage, and this was the first time that she had used it on a high-leveled player, so she didn't really know exactly how much of an impact it would make. As far as she knew though, anything that can help speed up the progress is good.

As soon as she finished the support skill, she noticed a fist coming at her. Standing in the front, she was unable to react quickly enough to dodge the attack, but braved it as hard as she could, only to be sent across the room to the right side straight into the muddy, soiled wall. Kasier grunted as she made impact, watching as her health points dropped a portion. Good thing she couldn't feel pain though, because that attack would've definitely knocked the air out of her. "Jonathan. I gave you a damage boost. Hope you can put it to good use." Kasier exclaimed, looking at the blonde man as he prepared for his turn.

[3] Kasier: 624/800 (240 - 72 = 168 DMG) (Regen +20: 2/3) | [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
     EN: 68/80 (Sharpness -12)
[0] Morgenstern: 1210/1210 | [+3 Base Damage: 2/2]
     EN: 112/112
[0] Stryder: 554/620
     EN: 62/62

@Morgenstern

Edited by Kasier

Sky, noticing Kasier buffing Morgenstern, gets a little.... Well embarrassed. He remembered there first meeting, where he was not even strong enough to really kill those weak ass bandits, and now, here he was, fighting alongside a front liner, and someone close to them, and she still saw him as the pathetic weak player who wasn't strong enough for a bandit quest... Despite Morgenstern being ready, and preparing for his attack, but right after she buffed him the Monkey punched her, slamming her across the room. His eyes flared, Sky entering a slight blind rage. He was pissed off, he was NOT the weak person he used to be...

He didn't wait for Morgenstern, he dashed in, the monkey distracted after having attacked Kasier, he dashed in, his fist glowing a vibrant blue as he ran up. The monkey didn't even realize he was there until Sky pushed off the tree which had rolled, the tree rolling back as he used it to launch himself into the air, right into the monkey's face.

"I AM NOT THE WEAK KID I USED TO BE, AND I WILL PROVE IT!" He yells, his right fist moving like a blink, smashing into front of the Monkeys head, sending it back wards, tumbling down. 

Sky landed on his back, leaping straight up, panting slightly.

ID# 99730 results:

Battle: 9 - 15+1x15 = 240 240-50=190 DMG

[3] Kasier: 624/800 (240 - 72 = 168 DMG) (Regen +20: 2/3) | [Sharpness CD: 1/1]
     EN: 68/80 (Sharpness -12)
[0] Morgenstern: 1210/1210 | [+3 Base Damage: 2/2]
     EN: 112/112
[0] Stryder: 554/620
     EN: 45/62

Monkey King: 60/250 | MIT: 50 | DM: 240

@Morgenstern 

(OOC - Sorry, i didn't see the Morg Tag from Kaiser until after i had done my roll)

Jonathan grasped his weapon with his right hand, and just before he was about to make a move when he seen a sword with an upward arrow appear on his health bar with his status effects. He had yet to see this specific mark as the effect had a number, indicating attacks or turns. He looked back to Kasier, wanting to thank her for the help, but she was busy getting slammed around by the monkey king. Jonathan grit his teeth as her health bar moved down significantly. He was unable to react as fast as Stryder who charged in at the beast and brought it quite low in health, taking Jonathan completely by surprise. He hadn't known the man held the martial arts skill, one of the strongest weapons in terms of dealing damage. Jonathan smiled, letting his voice be heard. "Alright! Let's get this show on the road then!" He attacked with an extended blade. He neared his opponent and with a gleeful laugh and struck from multiple angles, his blows bringing the boss's HP to zero. "Alright, and that's that!" He would sheath his sword, pleased with all of the group member's work. It appeared he had... misinterpreted the ability of Tier Two players. 

100354 BD:3+3=6. 16+3=19*11=209-50=159 DMG Dealt. That boss is ded

@Kasier