[SP-F3] Fateful Evening [Complete]

"Regarding their members, I can only recall the username of their leader. He is known as Maliox. This Guild, of course, has more than just assassins and the like, he has supporters and speakers working towards his goal. However, I don't know what the Guild is planning for the future...besides looking for any easy heroic prey they can find and either trick them into joining, or kill them..." Vigilon was starting to put all the pieces together, but there were still some holes to fill. For example, how exactly did she have all this information? "I hate to be rude or anything, but how do you know all of this?" "They had heard of me, and the things I do... They captured me, placed me in a cell somewhere outside the safe zone where they had set up camp in a crumbling fort... Thank goodness for the Martial Arts skill..."

NPC players within thread:

<<Kaldui>>

"The fact that you're here gives me the rest of the details. However, I think it would be best if we introduced ourselves. I'm Vigilon, future leader of the Guild-to-be, the Rising Dragons." "Call me Kaldui. I am a sub-leader of the Guild known as the Crystal Crusaders." Once again, Vigilon was confused. This seemingly shy girl was the sub-leader of a Guild? "Nice to meet you, Kaldui. By the way, I'm actually a bit confused, you're a sub leader of a Guild? I didn't think that someone like you would want to take up such a task..." "Oh? N-no, no, I don't mind the task at all! I'm just a bit nervous in social situations... Besides, you actually don't look like that much yourself. Where are your friends? Or are you just training alone?" "Just because I'm going to have a Guild in the near future doesn't mean that I have friends and allies in every nook and cranny..."

NPC players within thread:

<<Kaldui>>

"While that is true, how is your future Guild coming exactly?" "*Sigh*, not as good as I had hoped... So far, I only have one who currently stands with me. Krysta." It was true. At the current moment, only Krysta was interested. It didn't help him either when he didn't have many friends here in this game. Sure, he wouldn't mind more allies, and strength in numbers would be a huge advantage towards any problems, but there might be times when Vigilon might need some time to himself, thinking about the future, or training alone, something of the like... The evening was done, night had come, and the moon shone on floor 3. The two players had reached the town of Delilah, and Vigilon considered switching the topic they were speaking of to something...more pleasant. They were on a familiar road now, it was towards Griswold's armor smithy. Three players were there, one he recognized, another he recognized undoubtedly. "Hey! Krysta!"

(OOC: I'm ending the thread like this due to an agreement I had with Krysta.)

Summary:

Vigilon gains 1 SP and 400 Col

An NPC player known as <<Garixon>> is now dead