[PP-F1] Tetsu << Earning A Living >>

This place isn't bad after all. After learning that everybody here will be permanently stuck in this virtual reality until somebody can beat the 100th floor, I was in shambles at first. How am I going to enjoy my time with my precious metals in my house? Where in the world can I find scraps and machinery here? This setting isn't quite modern, but more of a medieval fantasy type. So machines are non-existent here...probably.

Instead of focusing on adventuring for the sake of getting out of this game, I walked slowly to an inn, paid for a room for maybe three days with my starting money, and cry myself to sleep, thinking that I can no longer pleasure myself with my beloved, industrial fetish.

That is, until on the third day...while strolling around the Starting City, I was browsing my equipment to find a two handed sword, a chainmail with a helmet and five healing potions. The hauberk got my attention, as I later thought about full plate armor...then blacksmiths...

Blacksmiths...that's right! Maybe I can actually gather ores and when possible, I can use my crafting talents to shape metal into whatever I wish, be it armor, weapons or even something else that I can embrace. Plus, I realized that I needed to start saving and earning some coins to survive.

The inventory showed that I already have ten metal ores, but I figured that wasn't enough. So I set off to find more.

And here I am, standing by the gate, smiling like a kid getting his birthday presents, knowing that I can go back to my normal life in no time.

This is fun.

@Rinne

Not too far from the future blacksmith, Rinne leaned against a wall, doing last minute checks on her equipped items and attempting to form game plans for every possible scenario that might occur outside the safe zone. She wasn't very successful. There were just too many factors to consider, too many things she didn't know about the game. Her lack of physical skill in wielding spears (which means her first battle was going to be filled with many awkward, unnecessary movements even with the system assist), the number of players outside the safe zone at this time of day, the fighting style of the game's mobs and how to counter them, and of course, player killers.

She had to admit, leaving the starting city by herself daunted her a bit. Even though she considered herself quite a good gamer, the current situation was very different from all the other games she'd played. In normal games, if your character dies, it'll resurrect after a given amount of time. Your only penalty is loss of EXP and coins and maybe items, which can easily be regained after a few hours at most. In this game, she was the character and if she dies, that's it. Permadeath. So finding things out through trial-and-error was out of the question. The rumors floating around didn't help either.

"So, I've heard that player killers have started to invest in the Hiding skill," a nearby player whispered to her teammates. "And some of them are strong enough to one-shot a low-leveled player."

It made her want to rethink her previous stance of leaving by herself, even though she was just heading out to gather materials and fight a boar or two if she was feeling lucky. Maybe she should ask someone to team up with her? But whom to trust...? Pushing off against the wall and walking towards the town gates, Rinne tried to evaluate most of the players heading out. Many were in parties, the ones that went out solo looked like mid-levels, at minimum. Her cold, silvery-blue gaze passed a player grinning to himself as he looked past the gates, like a madman. I don't think I should be asking anyone to go with me. I don't know who would seem trustworthy enough, she decided firmly. She could be asking a PKer, for all she knew. In the end, going alone seems like the best choice. I suppose I should stay close to the town gates, just in case. Steeling her resolve, she left the safe zone in a steady, confident stride, passing the creepy man she had noticed earlier.

Spoiler

Current Stats

Level 1
20 HP
2 Energy
4 Damage
2 Accuracy

Equipped

• Starter Assault Spear (+2 ACC)
  •  Starter Light Armor (vanity, no enhancements)

Battle Ready Inventory

• 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Skills

• 2H Assault Spear [Rank 1] -- +3 DMG, Access to Rank 1 Sword Arts

Known Sword Arts

Spoiler

2H Assault Spear

Rank 1

• [x1 AoE] Sonic Charge (2 Energy) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.
  • [x2 Stun] Twin Thrust (5 Energy) - A pair of quick thrusts aimed at the user's knees to immobilize them.
  • [x2] Heft (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

Edited by Rinne

As I make the decision to ask anyone where I can find any mines or zones that contains metallic ores, someone walks out of the gate and, maybe because of the bright color of her hair, she gets my attention. 

I grin as I am able to look at a bit of her face from the side, she ain't bad looking. I am aware that trust in this game is now hard to achieve, at least until a year or two where everybody would be used to their virtual life. Thankfully I am not a bandit. Sure, I killed a few people in reality, but those people deliberately harassed me in..horrible ways I suppose. Or humiliating ones. Maybe here, the people here might not be as bad as the ones on Earth. 

I still retain my smile, but now I have my lips shut so I can lessen the creepiness of my s**t eating grin. Calmly walking up to the girl, I simply tap her shoulder as I am near and ask with my usual, hushed voice, "Psst, hello. Can you take me to ores?"

@Rinne

The blue-haired player jumped when she felt someone (@Yatsu) tap her shoulder. Rinne wasn't one who would easily startle, but being a few steps outside the safe zone changed that. She whirled around, subtly reaching for her assault spear. The man she had previously found a bit creepy looked back at her with a close-lipped grin. "Yeah? What is it? Need help on something? I'm not the best person to ask, you know," she said quickly. Her facial expression and tone of voice didn't stray from its usual blankness, but it was still obvious to the other player that she was a bit unnerved by his presence. She wasn't basing it on his appearance or anything, but because of all those rumors floating around, she can't help but be wary of every player she sees.

Upon hearing his inquiry about ores, she forced herself to relax. Her right hand, which had been ready to draw her spear, lowered to her side. "Ores, huh?" she paused for a moment, chewing her lip. Right, she'd offer this unusual player some directions then he'll probably go away. But based on how the man worded his question... She shook her head. Maybe she was just assuming things. For now, she should just stay on the safe side and refrain from saying anything unnecessary.  "There's a cave in the northwest, a few minutes walk from here. I don't know much about metal ores, but I'm pretty sure you can find some in there." She slowly took a few steps away from the man, stepping farther away from the safe zone. "Is that all?"

"Northwest huh?" I say while retaining my smile, staring at the direction as today feels quite...breezy, which feels pleasant when combined with the brightness of the blue sky. Swiping my finger down and browsing towards an objective that I need to complete for my own blacksmith shop, I bring up the holographic, descriptive display to the blue girl as I decide to have her accompany me, just for the sake of safety.

"Well thanks for the info, but you see," I say. "I am in a quest that needs to be completed so I can open my own...shop, if you want to call that. I hear that the nearest mines contains some monsters, and a companion or two would help.

So sweetheart, would you like to be my partner for a while? If I manage to get the ores and we get out of there, all of the COL rewards will be yours. 400 to be exact."

My eyes glance back at hers as I wait for her answer, hoping for a yes. Mostly.

"Well, interested? I promise I won't bite or bark," I added while letting out a split second chuckle.

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu

Turns out, the unusual man (@Yatsu) didn't just need directions. He needed company, and he had decided to ask her. Rinne considered her options. The Col reward would definitely benefit her, and she couldn't deny that having a companion with her while she gathered materials would be a lot safer than going alone. It would be a lot more dangerous if he turned out to have malicious intentions however. For all she knew, he was luring her in with the Col reward, which wasn't too big but it was still something. But...he seemed sincere about his only intention being to gather materials and about refraining from 'barking and biting'. She considered herself an honest person and she was aware of how she acted when she was telling the truth.

But then again, she could be making a mistake. A level 1 player with... "You're the one asking, so," she paused to think for a few moments. "Show me your player info. If you just want to show your level, that's fine. I'd prefer it if you showed me your stats and equipment to me too, though you don't necessarily have to do it. And don't just tell me your level, show it. I'll do the same once you do so." After a brief moment of consideration, she added, "Also, it's Rinne, not sweetheart."

"Yatsu," I say as I browse towards my stats and equipment so I can show it to her. I could tell from the tone of her voice that she is nervous and she looks like she would strike me anytime I act suspicious towards her. Not to worry. She will be fine. After all, precious shiny metal is all I am after, not her tits or some s**t. I don't have time for that.

As soon as the stats and equipment are shown in a few multiple windows, I show them in front of her. Current level is obviously 1, a health bearing a maximum amount of 20, energy at 2. As I mentioned before, I have a bastard sword, hauberk, bascinet and five potions. I might don the armor soon, so I can feel myself being enveloped by the interlinked metallic rings and the dome helmet altogether. It will feel good, considering that I could get used to the chain shirt's weight. Wish I have a belt.

"How is it, ahem, Rinne?" I say in a calm tone, grinning as I once again lock my gaze towards her face, waiting for her to show her stats. Judging by her fairly slim but agile build, I have a feeling that she is more or less stronger than me, maybe no less than the tenth level too. 

Plus I still remind myself to let her have all of the COL rewards at the end of the quest. I am not worried of my current amount of money as of now, since I have no plans in shopping.

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu

He was Level 1, just like her. That's good enough, Rinne thought to herself. Had he been a few levels higher, she would've said 'no' outright, Col reward or no Col reward. Being true to her word, she opened her player info with a swipe of her hand and showed them to the man named @Yatsu. Her current level being 1, and possessing a weapon with a +2 ACC enhancement. She also had the starter potions with her, but she wasn't planning to use them anytime soon.

The other player then asked what she thought about his stats. "That's good enough, I suppose," she spoke as she closed her player info as soon as he was finished looking over it. She didn't mention that she was a bit unsettled by the fact that he had armor while she had none. Her high damage and accuracy wouldn't do much against armor with mitigation enhancements. Heavy armor slows most players down. If the worst scenario comes to play, I could use my speed to my advantage. She clasped her hands behind her back, and spoke in the same blank monotonous tone she had used before but she was speaking slower this time. It was evident that she was less nervous than before. "I have to apologize for demanding such a thorough inspection. I was merely cautious. Lots of player killers roaming around, you see. And with my current level, I'm pretty much just as strong as the game's weakest mobs against them." She turned around, but she kept the other player in her line of vision. The player had shown himself to be nothing more other than polite and generous, but there was still something... unsettling about him, something she couldn't put her finger on. And she definitely didn't want to find out. "Follow me, I'll lead you to the cave."

I retain my smile and my gaze towards Rinne as I listen to her apologies. No biggie, I think to myself. It isn't a surprise that players killers are now roaming around the game like bandits or even worse, raubritters, or robber knights in Germany. A nasty bunch they were, having a legitimate title and land but using that to their advantage to collect so called tolls from people, especially merchants on the road. 

"It's fine, miss," I say. "I was only staying in the city in three days after that Kayaba guy showed up, and already I hear stories of people killing each other. What a thing to listen to eh? Now they think they have the freedom to do whatever they please. Or maybe they sexualize violence, who knows."

And I chuckle at the last sentence.

The walk does indeed take a few minutes, and we pass through a fairly number of boars, who are doing nothing but eating grass and resting, a zone full of flower patches, and finally, a forest that isn't too thick. The breeze gets wilder here. Maybe something is here. 

As I feel like we are close to our destination, I bring up the inventory and equip my sword, hauberk and helmet.

"Don't mind me," I say as I keep walking beside the girl while putting on the chain shirt, hopping up and down for a second so it could slide down my torso. Next, I don my helmet, and already I feel like a discount Iron Man...minus the metal scraps.

Then I hold onto the sheathed sword and bang its pommel against my helmet. Ah....it feels better to hear the sound resonating around my brain. I close my eyes as I grin while banging the pommel a few more times before I stop.

Rinne must probably question herself about accompanying a player who behaves strangely and having a fetish that no one probably has.

@Rinne

Three days...that's right, it's only been three days since the log-out button disappeared. And yet, people had already jumped at the opportunity to kill each other, despite the warning that killing someone in the game also meant killing them in real life. Now, Rinne was no doe-eyed empathizer whose eyes would brim with tears upon hearing about player killers, but this was just, too much. Things were progressing too quickly for most players to follow. "I guess having the freedom and power brings out people's dark sides," she said. "That's why I feel that part of this is the game's fault. No, actually, all of this is the game's fault. There's no way to leave, no way to know if we actually die in real life once we die in the game, and the game's rule system hardly penalizes players with orange cursors. The only known penalty so far, is being unable to enter safe zones. And that doesn't help much, does it?" She paused from her tirade and sighed. "But then again, the system was already designed to be unfair in the first place."

As they neared their destination, @Yatsu began equipping his armor. He asked her to pay no attention to him, so she turned her head away while observing him from the corner of her vision. He lifted his sword and started banging the pommel of his sword against his helmet. Well, that was weird. He repeated it for a second time, and the blue-haired player winced at the unpleasant sound. Then he did it for a third time. She turned to him with a frown, and was just about to tell him to stop doing it, then she saw him with his eyes closed, wearing a wide, satisfied grin on his face. Okay...do your thing, then. She widened the distance between them. Thankfully, he stopped doing it after maybe around the sixth time. She didn't risk another peek at him.

The two stood at the edge of the forest region, and looked out at a wide mountainous region with many cave openings and crumbled ruins. The inner adventurer within her rejoiced at the sight of ruins and coaxed her to explore them. Like, right now. Maybe when I'm at a higher level. Rinne pointed at the nearest cave entrance. "There it is," she said. "The other caves you see are full of mid-leveled mobs, so we obviously can't enter." She observed her surroundings and frowned. "But, it's pretty strange... the info merchant said that there should be NPC miners wandering around this area. But why can't I see any?"

(OOC: How about spawning a mob to spice up this thread? Loot minimum, of course)

13d794862067d7d9a498dd6e584165a4--natura

"Maybe they are on a lunch break," I say with a grin, baring my teeth while moving on, enjoying the sounds of my hauberk's rings clashing against one another. As soon as I take a closer look at one of the metal ores, there is a rumbling sound, followed by a rock being torn apart. 

At my west is a giant horn beetle, green in color, and having a thick "armor" over its soft, juicy flesh. The beetle notices both me and Rinne and wastes no time in charging towards us. I take my chance and do the same towards him, now excited to fight my first opponent. 

I make my move, and so does he.

Horn Beetle: HP 20 -- DMG 6 -- MIT 0

ID: 90781

BD: 1

MD: 4

Yatsu: HP 20/20

Horn Beetle: HP 20/20

My sword only manage to hit its armor, and meanwhile it pathetically swing its horn towards my helmet, which thankfully don't fall from my head. Instead I enjoy the sound of the impact against its shiny metallic surface and shouts out, "Come on! Hit me!" 

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu

Rinne retained her thoughtful expression. It was too early in the morning for the miners to be having their lunch break. They entered the cave she had pointed out earlier, and almost conveniently, there were lanterns hanging from the hooks hammered into the walls. The distance between them was small enough that most of the cave was lighted up. There were still some blind spots that served to unsettle her, though. But it was a step up from caves that completely lacked light sources. 

Yatsu stopped by the entrance and examined a clump of metal ores. She hovered behind him awkwardly, then decided that she could use her time better by looking for materials herself. Surely, the future blacksmith took kindly to sharing. She had just turned away too look for some ores when she heard a suspicious rumbling sound. Were her suspicions regarding the missing NPCs valid, after all? She whirled around to face the origin of the sound and witnessed the male player trading blows with a large green beetle, near the cave entrance. Neither of them lost HP.

Acting quickly, she grabbed her spear and charged into the fight. The beetle had an exoskeleton that couldn't be easily cut through, as Yatsu proved with his unsuccessful attack. Her gaze wandered through the beetle's body looking for a potential weak spot, until she found a gap between its armor. Right where its head met its body. Hope this works! She dragged the head of her spear against the ground as she went in closer, wincing at the unpleasant sound of iron against stone, and activated a Sword Art. She stopped at the beetle's left side, more specifically in front of where the weak spot(?) she had found earlier was located, and lifted the head of her spear upwards, the sharp blade going between the armor, successfully wounding the mob. Having landed a hit, Rinne leaped backwards and almost crashed against the cave wall. She took off a chunk of its HP, but now the mob had its full attention on her, and it was angry. "I think it's about time for you to attack!" she called out to her partner.

Spoiler

ID: 90784 | BD:  7 + 2 = 9 (success)

Heft: 4 * 2 = 8

[H:1] Rinne: 20/20 | EN: 0/2
[H:0] @Yatsu: 20/20 | EN: ?/2

Horn Beetle: 12/20 | DMG: 6

Edited by Rinne

ID: 90786

BD: 3

MD: 6

Yatsu: HP 19/20

Horn Beetle: HP 12/20

Witnessing her attack feels like watching a fight scene done by a talented director, her moves are enough to avoid some of the beetle's attacks, and she even manage to find its weak spot, something that I never think off even though I am aware that it is vulnerable underneath its wings. 

Getting used to the weight of the mail, I grip my sword as though my energy is exhausted, I can still deliver hits towards the monster. For some reason it is slowly exposing its flesh, and I grin gleefully as I think that it might launch a slow attack, which probably gives not enough time for the beetle to dodge my attack.

As I swing my sword and the blade flies towards its flesh, its large wings suddenly flutter like a goddamn helicopter blade, the noise is deafening in addition to the force messing with the dusts of the ground. It manages to hit me slightly with its ass before it charges towards you.

That was f**king abrupt. I had to give credit for how fast it can take off though. Like a jet. Here's hoping that Rinne is able to dodge or pierce her sword through its head. I look at her, now not smiling.

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu

Yatsu approached the beetle with a different strategy this time. It was loads better than just blindly attempting to strike it with his sword (at least, that was what his first attempt looked like to her), but he wasn't able to predict the beetle's movements correctly so he missed his attack. That's okay. He was improving. The beetle suddenly took off, its wings fluttering like a helicopter blade, and charged towards her. Good news: it's backside was now exposed. But since the other player had missed, she still had its attention and she was currently pressed up against the cave wall. That's okay.

Rinne rolled to the side, as the beetle approached and it sliced at thin air with its sharp horn. Well, not just thin air, she realized. It had gotten her good across the side, proven by the red line and the tingling sensation at her waist. Reminder to Rinne: buy armor with EVA enhancements. Like, right after this gathering trip. Scrambling to stand up, she grabbed her spear, and saw the beetle charging in her direction once again. So we already know that it's pretty agile and it's flying so--oh, I see. She smirked and charged towards the mob until it would almost seem that it was going to hit her again, and dropped down and rolled underneath the mob. She came up behind it and landed a strike on its behind. Riiight where it's softest. This time, the mob sliced through thin air.

Spoiler

ID: 90788 | BD:  4 + 2 = 6 (success)

[H:2] Rinne: 14/20 | EN: 0/2
[H:0] @Yatsu: 20/20 | EN: 0/2 (Mobs only damage players with the highest Hate, so Rinne will be the only one taking damage)

Horn Beetle: 8/20 | DMG: 6

Edited by Rinne

ID: 90789

BD: 6

MD: 6

Horn Beetle: HP 5/20

The beetle is already having a seizure as it drops to the ground, its underside facing upwards as I realize that this is my chance to attack. Letting out a chuckle, I charge towards it and without a second thought, I point the blade towards its anus, or at least where I think it would be, and like a lance, I sprint forward. This time the beetle make no attempts in attacking physically, as it is already writhing around like a baby as I skewer my sword into its a**hole, making a cut at the left direction.

No bug blood is squirting out, but it does bleed profusely. Something revolting happens though, as I am about to take another swing, a white, disgusting liquid spurts out of its anus, squirting towards the girl, much to my surprise...and amusement. It looks like semen or something, maybe because of its sticky nature. Doesn't seem acidic though.

"Geez, can't believe it came onto you. Want to finish it off like a rapist victim in revenge?" I ask with a sly grin.

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu

She stood up, giving herself a few moments to recover from her previous attack. Her partner had rushed in after her, and finally landed a hit, bringing the large beetle down to 5 HP. One critical attack from her, and the fight will be over. Once her energy ticked halfway back up, she grabbed her spear and attempted to rush the mob. But Yatsu seemed to have done...something. As he stepped away to make room for the DPS player, the beetle squirted a disgusting white liquid from where he had previously attacked it. And since she was charging towards it, she found herself straight in its path.

She attempted to stop, but the liquid managed to reach her anyway. It splattered all over her blazer, and it was warm and sticky and..."Oh, sh*t!" the usually-dignified player exclaimed. She darted to the side before more of the...liquid could splatter on her clothes, and she briefly looked up at her HP. The white semen-like thing turned out to be harmful. 8 out of 20, one lucky hit from the mob and she's dead. She inhaled, attempting to suppress the panic that was rising up inside of her. Here's hoping Yatsu lands his next attack so the beetle's attention would be equally divided between us. Rinne looked at her partner and called out, "I'm almost out of HP! If I can't dodge, take the next hit for me, okay?"

Spoiler

ID: 90806 | BD:  1 (fail)

[H:2] Rinne: 8/20 | EN: 0/2
[H:1] @Yatsu 20/20 | EN: 0/2 (Mobs only damage players with the highest Hate, so Rinne will be the only one taking damage)

Horn Beetle: 5/20 | DMG: 6

Edited by Rinne

ID: 90810

BD: 1

MD: 4

Yatsu: HP 20/20

Horn Beetle: HP 5/20

The beetle rolls over and gets back onto his legs. I guess it probably gets horny to Rinne or something, because it is already turning around and facing her. Pretty sure it is having a bug boner, and a perverted grin.

After hearing her, I nod as I am willing to get hit for the sake of her life. Sounds like a cheesy heroic fantasy thing, but I want it to be done as I notice that she is starting to look weak. I smile at her briefly as I say, "Drink a potion in the meantime, Rinne. The last thing you wouldn't want to feel is a giant bug humping you."

Letting out a chuckle, I charge towards the beetle as it is already preparing to to the same towards Rinne. Swinging my sword, I attempt to hit a sweet spot underneath its armored head, but it blocks my attack with its own horn. We end up exchange blows, with me muttering my iconic quote, "Come on!"

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu

Thankfully, her companion was able to block the beetle's next attack before the mob could reach her. She decided to ignore his inappropriate jokes as a sign of her gratitude (she would have asked him to stop in her usual blunt manner). The blue-haired player placed some more distance between herself and the fight, almost reaching the outside of the cave. She checked her surroundings, and once she confirmed that nothing would suddenly jump out and attack her, she reached into her satchel and brought out one of her starter potions. She swirled the red liquid inside of the vial experimentally, then uncorked the potion. One of them heals for 50 HP, and she was about to use it to recover only 12 HP. What a waste, she thought as she drank the bitter red liquid in one gulp.

Now fully healed, she positioned herself a little closer to the fight. Close enough to charge in once her energy's fully replenished, and hopefully far enough to dodge the mob's attack if it decides to go for her again.

Spoiler

[Rinne consumes one Starter Healing Potion, and heals for 50 HP.]

[H:2] Rinne: 20/20 | EN: 1/2
[H:1] @Yatsu 20/20 | EN: 0/2

Horn Beetle: 5/20 | DMG: 6

ID: 90852

BD: 9

MD: 9

Horn Beetle: HP 1/20

"Come taste metal with me, friend," I whisper as I receive a blow from the beetle's horn, right at my neck. I huff as the interlinked rings of the hauberk sounds like they are starting to break. As the bug shoves me violently with its head, I join the shoving match and let out a loud laugh while I plunge my sword underneath its chin, thrusting it in and out of its flesh. The push becomes harsher as the beetle pathetically tries to bring down to the ground, but to no avail.

After feeling that its physical force is waning, I step aside and pull my sword away, sprinting towards the side of its juicy meat before cutting it open in numerous directions. Green goo spill out of the wounds here and there, now the beetle can no longer run.

Sayonara buddy. Now time for Rinne to finish this poor thing. I grin widely as I look at her, my face is already covered in bug blood.

@Rinne

Edited by Yatsu
  • 3 weeks later...

After what looked like an intense wrestling match and a bout of maniacal laughter, Yatsu finally brought the beetle's HP down to 1. The unusual player turned to her with a large grin and the corners of her lips briefly quirked upwards in return. Rinne wasn't feeling particularly happy with her companion's weird antics nor was she growing close to him in any way. She was just glad that they were finally at the end of this long, arduous fight.

The DPS player jogged towards the now-subdued beetle and plunged her spear into its stomach. With one last dying twitch, the mob exploded into tiny red pixels. "Finally," Rinne sighed. A pop-up message detailing the loot and Col she received from the fight appeared in front of her. She looked to Yatsu, who was eagerly waiting for her to send his half of the rewards over to him. "60 Col, one consumable, and two of the ores you were looking for. I keep the consumable, and you keep the ores. Deal?" She sent the materials to him, along with half of the Col. "But why the heck was a beetle carrying ores in the first place? Video game logic never fails to astound me..."

She looked to the deeper parts of the cave. "I feel like fighting that one mob took up too much of our time. Shall we continue gathering materials, then?"

Spoiler

ID: 91907 | BD:  8 + 2 = 10 (success)

[H:2] Rinne: 20/20 | EN: 1/2
[H:3] @Yatsu: 19/20 | EN: 0/2

Horn Beetle: -3/20 | DMG: 6

(Mistakenly rolled ID 91908 without any 'purpose' stated. Sorry!)

ID: 91909 (this one has a 'purpose' now) | LD:  16 | CD: 7

Rinne: +30 Col, Uncommon Consumable
Yatsu: +30 Col, 2 T1 Mats

Edited by Rinne