• Announcements

• Shark

Donations and Recognition!   12/22/2016

Hello everyone! We are becoming a huge community and that doesn't come cheap. All staff here are volunteers and do this because they love the site. Right now, everything is paid out of pocket, by Erroneous. We would love for you to donate in order to help out with the site costs (i.e. Forum License, Domain Name, Hosting) so that we can keep Security and Forum Software up to date and possibly add some new features. If you do decide to donate, we have some fun, snazzy gifts of appreciation for you ;) Please message me (Shark) so we can get you the gifts of appreciation! We thank you for your support! Please use this link for more info   _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ How To Donate Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the donate button.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTABLE DONORS LIST Here is where we honor the donors who go above and beyond the call of Aincrad! Top Tier Donors! Percival Row  Teayre Nezumi Benjamin Bookworm Zandra Alice Arc Atzo Baldur Claim Corvo Dominion Genji Ignavus_veneficus Jomei Kaya Kimi Lee Lessa Mack Macradon Nocturn Persephone Piera Ruus Sarial Hawke Shi Unyeilding Vale To express our gratitude, here is a picture of the iconic duo for all you wonderful supporters!
    • Shark

The SAO Staff Team!   02/21/2017

Hello members of SAO-RPG!

I'm sure most of you (if not some) have noticed or heard changes were made to the staff team. If you are applying to staff, you may have noticed that the application process has recently changed. This has all happened because of a reformation of the staff team and the way it operates. The staff now has separate teams for development. These teams are: Floor Creation Team [Floors, Quests/Events, Bosses], Systems & Clarifications Team, and Player Support Team.

"Who is on these teams?" Well the answer to that lies below! Floor Team Systems & Clarifications Team Player Support Team
      Minecraft Development Team
      * - Denotes Team Lead

We also have a team to work on and develop the current systems but that team will search for its members and is not allowed to be applied to.

Now you may be asking, "Shark, how does one apply to the Staff Team?" And I have but 1 simple answer!
      Go read this thread and it may answer all your questions!

If you have any more questions, send me a PM and I will answer your questions about staff. (Only the format of teams and/or the application process)
    • Itzal

Community Aid   04/17/2018

Hello players of Aincrad! I created two threads in the support ticket section with the interest in having the community involved in the development of Aincrad in floor development, and even systems through your thoughts, concerns, and other forms of communication.  There are two separate threads for players to look at and share their opinions.  One is specifically for floors which is mainly helping by sharing ideas on what we could add/change/improve as far as our current floors go.  Come up with your own floors and share them with us for the chance of seeing that floor one day.  Or coming up with a quest and sharing it with us!  The other is specifically for systems, which is things like the rules, skill and level system, dungeon and combat systems, etc. I'm hoping people will be willing to share their opinion and thoughts for the purpose of helping to further this site further.
      Can't wait to see what you have in mind! Floor Development Suggestion Thread http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16352-a-helping-hand/
        Systems Development Suggestion Thread http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16347-a-helping-hand/  
Sign in to follow this  
Ruby

Watching 100 Animes

Hey all! Recently I have been burnt out when it comes to muse, which means when you have no muse... you don't have a will to post. And not many know this, but I am actually VERY new in the anime world, I have only seen a select few animes actually. So I thought it would be a cool idea to get into the anime world to feed my muse, and to get myself to watch more anime (maybe for potential faceclaims or even quests... who knows.) And I am taking it a step further, and I have composed a list of 100 animes and... I am gonna watch all of them and give them my rating and put them in a top 100 list. And who knows maybe I can expand that list with more and more anime as time goes on. 

My Rules:

1. First Season only if its numerous seasons. Why? Because I have animes on my list like One Piece that has way too many episodes to have a life. So first season only.
  2. Japanese Sub only, appearetly English Dubs are for sinners.
  3. I have a "three episode" clause, if I do not like the anime in three episodes, I can stop watching it.
  4. I will rate each Anime on a scale of 1-10 with a review.

My List:

Spoiler
  1. Sword Art Online
  2. My Hero Academia
  3. Re: Zero
  4. Your Name
  5. Madoka Magica
  6. One Piece
  7. Dragon Ball Super
  8. Boruto
  9. Food Wars!
  10. Gintama
  11. Hunter x Hunter
  12. RWBY
  13. Bleach
  14. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
  15. Fairy Tail
  16. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  17. Attack on Titan
  18. Haikyu!!
  19. Assassination Classroom
  20. Monster Strike
  21. Kuroko’s Basketball
  22. Fox Spirit Matchmaker
  23. Mr. Osomatsu
  24. New Game
  25. Twin Star Exorcists
  26. Restaurant to Another World
  27. KONOSUBA
  28. Log Horizon
  29. Parasyte
  30. Ace of the Diamond
  31. Berserk
  32. Akame ga Kill!
  33. Code Geass
  34. GATE
  35. Toradora!
  36. In Another World With My Smartphone
  37. Blue Exorcist
  38. The Irregular at Magic High School
  39. Mob Psycho 100
  40. Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
  41. Case Closed
  42. REBORN!
  43. Yuri!!! On ICE
  44. Rainy Cocoa
  45. GAMERS!
  46. Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?
  47. Classroom of the Elite
  48. Love Live!
  49. Akashic Records of Bastard Magic
  50. World Trigger
  51. Toriko
  52. The Royal Tutor
  53. WorldEnd
  54. Alice & Zoroku
  55. Fate/stay night
  56. No Game No Life
  57. Overlord
  58. Your lie in April
  59. Magical Girl Raising Project
  60. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  61. Knight’s & Magic
  62. Izetta: The Last Witch
  63. Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto
  64. Orange
  65. Yona of the Dawn
  66. My love STORY!!
  67. Monster Musume
  68. Kiznaiver
  69. Golden Time
  70. Soul Eater
  71. Fate/Zero
  72. Ushio & Tora
  73. Ace Attorney
  74. Cowboy Bebop
  75. Kill la Kill
  76. The Asterisk War
  77. AHO-GIRL
  78. Psycho-Pass
  79. Black Butler
  80. Love Tyrant
  81. ERASED
  82. Free!
  83. Myriad Colors Phantom World
  84. Aokana
  85. GATE
  86. Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers
  87. Sakura Quest
  88. TERRAFORMERS
  89. Plastic Memories
  90. Sailor Moon Crystal
  91. Charlotte
  92. Senyu
  93. Kingdom
  94. High School DxD
  95. One Punch Man
  96. Keijo!!!!!!
  97. Persona4 the Golden ANIMATION
  98. Danchigai
  99. Cardcaptor Sakura
  100. GRANBLUE FANTASY

As time goes on, I will also write small reviews for many of these animes as time has moved on, that way maybe I can intrigue all of you to watch some of these that you might have not even watched. Also I am not watching these in order, I will pick at random or pick and choose the next anime I watch. Maybe you all can recommend one to watch next. Welp, here goes nothing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11/12/2017 - Kiznaiver

Spoiler

Crunchyroll Description of Kiznaiver: The story takes place in Sugomori, a city built upon reclaimed land that once prospered as a futuristic city. One high school boy living there, Agata Katsuhira, is somehow unable to feel any pain. One day just before the start of summer break, Katsuhira is called by a mysterious girl named Sonozaki Noriko and chosen to become one of a group of people who share one another's pain: a "Kiznaiver." Several of his classmates have also been chosen as part of this group, but they're all people from different circles who normally wouldn't associate with each other

-----

Damn this anime has a lit intro. Other than that, I was almost tempted to pull the "three episode" clause on this anime, however... I fully recommend anyone to keep watching it past the three episodes. At first some of the characters we're unenjoyable, but as time progressed I had steadily began to like everyone of them as they revealed their own emotions towards each other, and for a lack of a better term became friends to one another. This anime provides great art, a beautiful introduction, and a great lesson on how friendship truly is defined. This easily gets a 9/10 for me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this