[F2-PP] A crossroads of paths.

I notice you bite your lip slightly as i keep that in mind showing that i got some reaction. One that dictates a catch to a lie. I grin a bit at that finding the key that i need to not allow anything else to get past me in my mind. That is the first step to forming a verdict. Small pieces of evidence that can form into a case. Now their needs to be a true piece that can condemn and affirm my believes that i can find. No ones perfect. Their is no such thing as a perfect being in this world, and their is no standard human so their can't be perfection. Religions can form to have comfort and ideals, but in the end they are just good ideas with no real big afterlife awaiting us. I don't know what awaits after death, but i would prefer reincarnation if that is such a thing. The ideals of other religions aren't a fancy since they are meant to be perfect when their is no perfect. Only standards that can make people think perfection is their. I say not really noticing my mindset has slightly changed to that of philosophical thinking. More focused, and less emotional.

After you finish speaking i look at you. i don't know if this error in your past is was set you onto this path, but i do fit you with a wrong doing in my eyes. One of manipulation possibly against others. I say knowing i can only say possibly since i don't have evidence only slight reactions, and my own assumptions. I don't have proof of such claims of course, so i can only assume and have this in my mind. If you are manipulating others i would prefer you stop, but i know i can't make you by any stretch of possibilities both physically or through words. You seem like a strong-willed individual who'll follow his goals even if it takes him to the farthest reaches of space, or the deepest parts of the underworld. I can't change you, but i would at least request you don't manipulate me if possible, and that you be honest with your intentions towards me Domarus. I say in a rather calm tone trying to hold back scorn and disdain that is threatening to bubble up into my tone. Not being the best at hiding such things like you are so i am visibly clenching my fists tightly as i am saying this.

If you wish to get on my good side don't lie or deceive me that is all i request, but since i know that is probably a fool's request i will keep an eye always for any signs of you trying to change me without me realizing it. I will still be willing to work with you Domarus even though i know all of this cause you need members, and we both know whether i like it or not my helping of players can sway them rather heavily if i do so frequently to making them make a decision they wouldn't normally do. I say with a frown knowing what i am suggesting that i would break my own morals if i joined this guild. To manipulate others even if unintentionally to joining or by suggesting it. That if such a person like me were to do so others could possibly follow since someone as nice as me couldn't join a guild with any bad people in it. So then willing to be straight with me. Fully Domarus if it gets you a member that is active and can have others join just by example of being part of this guild. I ask while clenching my fist harder to try and cause pain,but i get nothing my body already use to the idea that pain is fake, so i can't even punish myself for allowing these words to get past my lips.

Domarus remains absolutely silent while she went on.  He made sure that his outward appearance showed the 'pain' that plagued him when he recalled his mistake and his wanting to abandon that in the past, as well as the hope that she would understand.  While Hestia spoke about religion and perfection this appearance would be effected only in that he would appear less hopeful than before.  When she hit the center of her speech he withdrew the hope and instead showed the sort of expression you'd see on someone who has realized and acknowledged that they cannot possibly prove they are telling the truth, even though they were.  A genuine, completely honest expression.  His shoulders, posture, everything said the same.  Keres watched in silence while Porvós shifted uncomfortably as she spoke ill of his master's master, making it clear it would like to return to Keres.  If Hestia obliged, Keres would take Porvós, but look at Hestia as if she were someone who stabbed her in the back.  Upset at her for thinking the worst of Domarus, and not listening to him in any manner.  She withdrew, standing near Domarus once more.  When she finished, he  was silent for a second or two before looking her in the eyes, no hint of deception or manipulation in them.

"Hestia...  I do not wish to get on your good side.  I want to get to know you, to become good friends with you.  I want to go on quests with you, and many others, creating stories and relationships that will last forever.  I want a life I couldn't have in the real world.  You ask me to be straight with you?  Well I am, even if you don't believe me.  I have no intention to manipulate anyone, and I have no reason to deceive them either.  It's clear to me that you will not listen to anything I say however, not right now that is..."

@Hestia

I watch all this play out as i do my best to ignore all the inner parts of me screaming to say sorry. Knowing that is just a part of me i would have to ignore when in your presence. Just seeing this at a point of well placed acting. Any actor like in movies could replicate the stance and emotions when speaking and doing things. I think i should say something and then pauses. Not making any outward changes to say i would react just blankly staring forward as if uninterested in these words for a little bit. I smile a bit internally, but also hates myself for what i am going to do. Knowing that it is the only way to maybe catch you within the act. 'I'm sorry dad.' I think to myself before i look at you with a apologetic look my body language adjusting accordingly. I'm sorry Domarus. I guess i just let some old memories be brought into my mind that brought those emotions also. Sorry about i guess not listening, and being illogical. I guess once more i have fallen into the category for a moment of players who really aren't worth helping. I say softly looking down as i quickly force myself to remember the moment of being told my father was dead. As tears slowly well up within my eyes as i sniffle a little bit. On the inside i am just saying sorry for to my father for having to resort to this. To resort to the method of criminals to try and do better for others. Can you forgive me Domarus? I ask softly while looking at the ground as on the inside i feel a bit sickened at having to say this to someone i would rather not. I...just family loss is hard to not attach emotions and things to them you know? I say to you hoping that by justifying actions with personal things it could make it reasonable enough to bypass this. I just forgot that the one i lost wouldn't want me to act like this do to these memories...so can you forgive me? I ask as i slowly look back up into your eyes with my green ones being teary eyes with tears clearly having gone and still a bit are going down my cheeks.

Hestia...  Was absolutely pathetically horrible at this.  He could see errors she was making, motions, facial expressions.  She was not at all skilled in this area, though she did a decent enough job to fool most people.  Looking at him blankly and without any apparent interest was her first huge mistake.  She should have either never had that at all, or stuck with it.  It made transition to appearing sorry for him extremely difficult.  In addition, her apology was so corny and cheesy it made him want to vomit.  The question was however, should he appear like he believed her?  Or should he make it clear that he didn't believe her?  He could do a bit of both, stating how he would always forgive her, and that he hoped she was truly willing to hear him out.  This decision wasn't to convince her, no.  She was never going to believe anything he had to say.  No, this was to determine what image of himself would be the best option for after and when she was thinking clearly again.  In addition, he could easily use this against her, since by attempting to deceive him she would be a hypocrite.  It would especially make her feel bad when he finally convinced her that he was telling the honest truth.  It revolted him more when she basically gave away the reason she cried, and the most annoying part was that it was after a death in the family.  Please.  He had lowered himself down on one knee and looked into her eyes, his eyes appearing to be naturally tearing up.  He had a very sad smile on his face.

"I will always forgive you Hestia, no matter what.  I can only hope that you mean that sincerely in regards to hearing me out and what I have to say.  And to me, no one but the absolute worst are not worth helping."

@Hestia

I just smile and nods my head while on the inside i am just frowning hoping to have gotten some other reaction, but apparently not. At the very least it will allow me to stay around longer, but certainly nothing else i quickly wipe away the tears as i just sniffle and nods my head. Acting like i am still fighting back tears. So then I think we should go our separate ways for now. Its been a bit of a day. Unless you have any suggestions for places to go, or things to do. I say in a gentle soft voice as if trying to get my emotions and such back under control. I just into your eyes awaiting to hear your response my familiar Kuro just keeping an eye on Keres, and her familiar to make sure they don't do anything possibly. The lion familiar getting between the two if they even took the slightest hint of stepping closer towards me.

Kuro would see nothing but Keres standing there with her hands folded in front with a rather blank expression, and Porvós who watched the affairs with curiosity, his tongue flicking out every now and then.  Domarus watched as she smiled at this point and wiped her tear away.  She asked if he had any suggestions for places to go or things they could do.  He shook his head sadly.

"Unless you have a quest in mind, I unfortunately do not.  I'm not a scout, and since I don't have time to look for places of interest, I don't know any.  I suppose, I'll see you later then?  If you choose to message about a quest in the future that is..."  He rose to his feet, standing somewhat straight, but clearly weighed down by what had happened, despite her apology.  His eyes would hold this weight too.  In reality however, he was simply going through scenario's in his head, and believed he could risk letting her go.  Even if she talked to people about her theory with no proof or evidence, once he changed her mind completely others would hear from her he was certain.  It was a gamble, but he believed that this long term investment would one day pay off.  Especially if she joined his guild...

"If, we are heading out, I suppose I should get these materials back to my shop..  I'm hoping to reach the next rank at some point, so every material counts eh?"  Keres seemed to relax a little bit now that things were a bit calmer, a hint of a smile returning to her face.  Rhozarth however.  Rhozarth had been completely, and totally silent, still, his gaze focused on Hestia this entire time, not even paying the familiar any mind.

@Hestia

If i ever need to ask for help in a quest in the future. i know where you shop is at Domarus. I say still in a soft voice the voice not filled with as much emotions of sadness or such. As i look at you as i nod my head and makes my way back towards the teleporter gate. Not caring much for taking on the queen bee of this floor that much anymore. Come on Kuro. I call out to my familiar who follows me quite soon after as i wait till i'm out of sight and earsight before turning to my familiar. i still don't like him don't worry Kuro. As far as i'm concerned i know i'm a hypocrite by every right. I say in a guilt filled tone of voice, and actual sadness as i look to the sky. I'm sorry dad that i'll be resorting to the arts of a criminal to get me by this. Please forgive me. I ask the unanswering sky as i then fell Kuro nuzzle his head gently against my leg as we walk back into the town. We then make our way towards the teleporter pad. Kuro we'll do our best to keep an eye on him. If you see me changing or being swayed slightly give me a slap okay? I ask my familiar as he nods his head. Okay then good. I say as i take a step onto the pad.

Teleport Snowfrost. I say as i teleport back to the fourth floor and then heads back to my shop knowing i have much to think on, and much to wonder on how to approach this person that clearly is my opposite in my eyes. The person that i need to figure out a plan of approach with, or i might end up on the wrong side of the law in my eyes.

Domarus nodded as she made her way back, and once she was out of sight, and hearing range, he snapped his fingers, and walked away, causing both familiars and Keres to follow him immediately.

"...What are you going to do master?"  Keres asked, knowing Domarus was in his darkened malice mode at this point.  Domarus was silent for a bit, taking long, powerful strides full of his wrath and determination.  He had not made this much progress only to be taken down by some girl who had no evidence to back her theory up.  No.  She was upset at something the moment he found her.  She was simply looking for someone to direct all those negative emotions towards.  And just his luck she had chosen him.  Him of all people.  His eyes blazed with a fierce passion and aggression.  You may have named yourself after a Goddess Hestia, but no God or Goddess can save you now.  You've started a war with the most powerful individual Aincrad will ever see.  And you, will, lose.

"Nothing for now.  This is a game of chess, and Hestia has the next move.  I've done and said nothing to prove her theory.  She's acting like a child because she doesn't know what to do with her anger.  She has convinced herself she's right, though I cannot wait to see her face when I've convinced her that she's completely wrong."  His face darkened and a cruel grin appeared on his face.

"I finally have something worth putting effort into.  I'm going to come out on top no matter what efforts I must make.  Hestia.  While you don't realize it, you're already mine..."

@Hestia