[PP-F2] Korosu

044c5bfd97d63047e4986f3a83d31136.jpg

Floor 2 is more or less similar to the first floor, and all of the monsters are simply animals that exist in the real world. Well, maybe there are other monsters like lizardmen or pigmen around here, but according to an NPC who is a former adventurer, such creatures can only be found in dungeons. You need some effort to find them, which is a pain in the ass to me.

So far I find no signs of ore zones, and my craving for metal begins to grow. It is starting to feel like getting withdrawal if not being supplied with drugs frequently, and frankly I would probably kill a player or two just for their weapons or armor if I am desperate. Definitely not something I convince myself to do easily. Plus I don't gain sweet victory from killing innocents. That is my view on senseless murder. It sucks.

I am walking close to the base of a small mountain when I feel the ground rumbling. Turning around, I see a gorilla rushing towards me while letting out a big roar. I grin as I wear my helmet (the hauberk was already donned long before this), unsheathe my sword and bang the pommel against my helmet as I say, "Come on."

Gorilla: HP 20 -- DMG 10 -- MIT 0

ID: 90776

BD: 4

MD: 7

Yatsu: HP 19/20

Gorilla: HP 20/20

Damn gorilla having the guts to abruptly kick me in the chest before I can even take a swing. The pain is comparable to being hit by a hammer thanks to my armor, but I still get hurt because of the force of the impact. I chuckle as we begin to swing towards each other while dodging. This is fun.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

Word has it that the second floor was teeming with life, monsters which could drop material and cor alike, so Mina decided to take a trip down there to face higher leveled monsters, and to mentally train herself from intimidation of stronger mobs. So when she stepped out of the safe zone in Urbus, the second floor's main settlement, all she could see were wildlife, who looked almost similar to the boars faced on the first floor. In fact, the boars looked like they'd actually fit among all the other monsters out here. 

Ignoring the other monsters, Mina went deeper, edging herself towards the base of a small mountain. Just then, she heard a rumble and instantaneously, she turned around, spotting a man clad in heavy armor being kicked by a gorilla, and then standing up, trying to get a few hits on his own while avoiding the gorilla's flailing arms. Brandishing her sword, she dashed towards the aggressive animal, jumping and stabbing the monster on its back, landing a critical hit. "Thank me later!"

Combat stats:

Spoiler

ID: #90779
BD: 9 (CRIT!)

Gorilla HP [20 - (4+1CRIT DMG)]
15/20

Mina
HP 60/60, EN 5/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 2 HATE
Yatsu
HP 19/20, EN 0/2

Edited by Mina

ID: 90783

BD: 9

MD: 1

Gorilla: HP 11/20

A newcomer? Nice. At least this ape can die quickly with both of me and the girl's sword. The gorilla roars in pain as he turns his attention to her, but he should have focused on me instead, because by the time he faces her, I am already swinging my sword and cut his neck, much to his dismay. The gorilla steps back as it bellows in pain, blood spraying out of the wound. Just for good measure, I cut his arm, although in a lesser extent since he backs away quickly.

I turn my gaze towards the girl that intervened, and...well, she looks like some girl in a rich mansion. But, overall, she doesn't look bad and actually possess fine features. I grin at her as I say in my hushed voice, kinda like Bruce the shark, "Hello."

No sooner after the greeting, I start moving around, laughing as I watch the gorilla now trying to withstand its injuries while charging towards both of us.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

The gorilla turned on towards Mina, which was expected from that critical hit of hers, but it was a wrong decision as the man before it cuts it down hard, bringing it's HP to almost half. This battle was about to be over soon. Turning towards Mina, he spoke in a hushed "Hello," whereby she simply reciprocated his greeting with a simple nod. Greetings could be done later, the priority now was this gorilla, and they had to kill it before it kills them permanently. 

Bending lower, she thrusted forward with the system assist, only to find out that it missed the gorilla completely. "Shi-" Mina still wasn't good with battling in this game, but she was improving day by day. Amongst all the tension, Mina could hear the laughter of the male, who was obviously enjoying their plight, and she couldn't help but to smile in this dangerous situation. Were battles always this fun?

Spoiler

ID: #90790
BD: 4 (MISS!)

Gorilla HP 11/20

Mina
HP 60/60, EN 4/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 2 HATE
Yatsu
HP 19/20, EN 0/2

Edited by Mina

ID: 90792

BD: 5

MD: 2

Gorilla: 11/20

I retain my grin as I bang the pommel of my sword against my helmet, enjoying the resonance of the impact while watching the girl missing the creature. Good try, I think to myself. At least the gorilla is distracted now.

Moving around frantically, I make sure that I am behind him, and without any hesitation, I sprint towards the ape with my sword aiming for its buttocks just for s**ts and giggles. Unfortunately, the gorilla probably heard the clanging sounds of my armor, because it quickly turned around and try knock me down, pathetically. 

I saw his shoulders moving before his maneuver, so I bend myself backwards, avoiding his b**ch slap before stepping away and chuckling again, enjoying this fight. 

I think the girl seems entertained by this goofball's attempt to hit me. Now I look at her and twitch my head sideways, as if I am indicating her to try to attack him now.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

Watching the male's futile attempt to hit the gorilla, So close, Mina edged closer, gripping her hilt tightly to look for an opening. Even with that heavy chainmail of his, he was able to dodge the gorilla's attacks, which impressed her a little. Just then, she caught sight of the male's signal towards her, indicating that she should attack the monster now with it being distracted. "Alright." she mouthed, dashing in and slashing at the gorilla's chest, scoring a direct hit. Roaring in pain, the gorilla stumbled, it's hp dropping to the yellow bar. It had less than half of it's HP left. Just two more hits, and it'll be a goner. The gorilla spun around, its eyes locking onto her, and began chasing, with Mina dashing around nimbly, staying out of reach from its arms. "Your turn!" She shouted across to the other male, wondering if her words could get through that thick helmet of his. 

Spoiler

ID: #90800
BD: 7 

Gorilla HP (11-4)
7/20

Mina
HP 60/60, EN 4/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 3HATE
Yatsu
HP 19/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT, 2HATE

Edited by Mina

ID: 90811

BD: 4

MD: 3

Yatsu: HP 19/20

Gorilla: HP 7/20

The sight of the girl's metallic spearhead piercing through the gorilla's chest gives me an orgasm. I grin widely as much to my delight, I see the gorilla roaring and stumbling onto the ground, soon it would turn into pixels. Thanks to us.

As she withdraw her spear from the beast's chest, I flinch in excitement, already imagining myself cutting myself open and shoving metal scraps into myself...so I can be one with metal. Being a literal robot. Or Shinya Tsukamoto's Iron Man. I can already feel the scraps wrapping around my meat, rendering my organs immobile yet still functional, like the gears of a machine. I let out a sigh as I keep fantasizing such a beautiful thought.

It is broken off though, when I hear the yelling a simple, short command to me. Without wasting any time, I charge towards the gorilla, who stops just in time to deliver a punch to my face. That failed though as I miss and both of us are now in a grueling, shoving fight.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

The battle was almost over now. The gorilla had obviously made a wrong choice, facing against two opponents at once, without knowing the situation it got itself into. Mina smirked at the sight of it, feeling the rush of ecstasy in her brain. With the gorilla and the iron-clad male both missing each other in their hits, locking up in a grueling, shoving fight, she dashed in, blocking the gorilla's hit with her sword, then bending down and slashing at the open wound on it's chest she had done before. The gorilla roared and stumbled back, seemingly in pain, with it's HP dropping down to the red bar. Stepping back and patting the male on his back, "You okay mate?" she kept her focus, preparing herself for a hit by the gorilla, and at the same time signalling the male to strike it with his sword. One last attack, make it or break it.

Spoiler

ID: #90840

Gorilla HP (7-4)
3/20

Mina
HP 60/60, EN 4/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 4HATE
Yatsu
HP 19/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT, 2HATE

@Yatsu

Edited by Mina

ID: 90848

MD: 5

Gorilla: HP 3/20

Even though the gorilla is injured, I am still impressed that this thing can hang on to its mortality, as evidenced by my next attempt to deliver the final blow. I grin widely as the blade flies its way towards its face.

Nope, the gorilla probably thinks as it surprisingly catches the blade with its jaws, now gripping it with its sharp teeth. The sounds of calcium grinding against steel brings me to yet another orgasm as I try to pull my weapon away from its grasp.

"Ha ha ha, come!" I yell out as the grinding sounds becomes louder and probably ear deafening. The gorilla make no attempts in trying to retaliate due to its wounds, it could only do what it is doing now. 

I think it is getting interested in my fetish. I smile at the though.

I pull harder. The noise gets louder again. I laugh with glee.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

The gorilla certainly surprised Mina with its nimble movements, catching the male's sword in his jaw, preventing the killing blow onto itself. The grinding noises from both calcium and teeth screeched through the entire forest, with her wincing at the sharp noise. Taking a glance at the male to see if he was okay, he certainly is, is he crazy or what, laughing in this entire situation, Mina grasped the hilt of her sword, jumping and thrusting the blade back into the wound on its chest. Finally realising what happened, the gorilla let out a painful cry, releasing the male's sword from his mouth, before shattering into crystallized pixels. Picking up the loot that the beast dropped, "100 col drop and a potion, that's not too bad." Turning towards the male, she slung his arm around her shoulder and helped him back up. "What are you doing out here alone anyway? Oh, and I'll pass you the col once we get back into the safe zone." 

Spoiler

ID: #90850
BD: 8

Gorilla HP (3-4)
0/20 (DEAD) (60 col to Mina)

Mina
HP 60/60, EN 4/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA
Yatsu
HP 19/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT

Loot Roll
ID: #90851

LD: 17
CD: 11
Items: 40 bonus col, 1 uncommon consumable
Mina gains: 100 col, 1 uncommon consumable

I fall onto my ass as the gorilla is done for, his chest wound is further severed by the girl's blade, and soon its soul departs to animal limbo. I zip my lips as I retain my usual, smiling expression, my eyes still wide as it should be. I notice that she obtains the loot from the fight, only a 100 COL and a potion. Nothing special. Totally okay for her to keep it all since money isn't really my concern. 

Feeling my arm being lifted up and wrapped around her shoulders, I listen to her question and stare at her face as I give my answer in my hushed voice, "Just strolling around. Doing the Dora."

I let out a chuckle as I look around. It seems that evening is progressing without any rain, and the sun over there is close to setting out for today, even though the sky remains a mixture of red and orange...or pinkish. I can't tell. 

The thought of metal immediately make me grin for a split second before I decide that...maybe tomorrow I will start looking for ores.

My focus goes back to the girl as I look at her fine features. Twintails, kind of slender if not fit, a pretty face. For some reason the twintails remind me of those rich girls that have a distinctive, obnoxious laugh. One that goes OH HO HO HO like a f**king orgasm.

@Mina

"Doing in the Dora, huh. Man, it's been a long time since I've watched that. I wonder if there's any televisions around here in this game." Mina sheathed her sword back into its scabbard, and leaned against a nearby tree. Looking at the player, she swiped on the screen which appeared in front of her, sending him a party invite. "Since we're here, might as well team up for a bit, aite? I'm Mina." She looked closely at him, staring at the name above his head, <Yatsu> then looking at his face, the wound given by the gorilla slightly fading. "Yatsu, eh. Thank goodness the wounds sustained in here heals easily."

The sun was beginning to set, the evening sky looking straight like something out of a painting. "Beautiful, ain't it?" She was actually talking a lot more than she would normally, the satisfication of defeating a monster pushing her social boundaries. But the evening sky signaled one thing: they should go back into the safe zone before it gets any darker.

Edited by Mina

A display appears in front of my face as I received Mina's invitation. Well this is a first for me. Though we might not have all day, at least I can accompany someone for a few hours or so. I tap the symbol representing a circle, it is a yes then.

After hearing her remark about the evening sky, I simply retain my smile, staring at the clouds that cover some parts of the virtual sun. Now some questions are budding in my mind. Some great examples are what if there is a literal universe in the game? What planet is this game set one? What galaxy does it belong to? Does space even exist in the game?

All these questions feel like the types that would likely cause an existential crisis, so I brush all of them away and look around to see if there are any other places worth exploring. I don't mind fighting a monster or even a Swiper. The latter sounds more exciting, though I don't know whether my low level stats might help. It is quite unfair, really. Skills equivalent to the stats of equipment. It sucks when you mastered swordsmanship throughout your life only to lose because you are using a sword with low stats, which doesn't help your natural skill at all.

@Mina

"So... any profession you have in mind? You look like you'll make a good blacksmith!" Mina spoke, trying to break the silence. Yatsu seemed to have a lot on his mind, which couldn't be helped since they were trapped in this death game. People rarely smiled these days, afraid of what will happen to them , or what already happened. The first floor seemed in despair even with the huge population there, and it was partly the reason why she came up onto the second floor. Sadness will only bring about sadness, and it will only serve to pull down her ambition. Having high hopes ever since the start, she believed the front liners will be able to clear the game, with her among their ranks next time. That was her goal, and that was what she lived for. Numbers made you invincible here, she had to start training and fighting more monsters, in order to level up.

Just then, there was a sudden roar, and then appeared a gorilla, larger than the one they fought before. "Sh*t, is that his mom!?" Mina's blade glowed a bright red, the system assisting her in the Sword Art casted: three quick slashes to the monster, but the cooldown afterwards made her vulnerable to attacks, and the gorilla scored a direct hit to her chest. "YATSU! BE CAREFUL!"

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90861
MD: 8

DMG: 4*3 (Snake Bite) 

Frenzy Gorilla HP 18/30 

Mina
HP 57/60, EN 3/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA
Yatsu
HP 20/20, EN 2/2, 3DMG, 9MIT

ID: 90862

BD: 3

MD: 8

Yatsu: HP 17/20

Frenzy Gorilla: HP 18/30

"Hm?" I mutter as I hear the rumbles shaking the ground, and then here comes a bigger gorilla, probably mommy who witnessed the death of her son back there. I draw my sword as I watch Mina's sword glow into a bright red, and she unleashes impressive Sword Art moves, slashing the flesh of the ape here and there. However, this makes her open to attacks from said ape, and as a result, her tits get b**ch slapped while they slightly bounce from the impact. Pity her.

Hearing her warning, I move away as far as I can, but to my surprise, the big momma jumps towards me and soon she is grasping my sword and tries to pull it away from me. I struggle to win this tug of war as I wear a stupid grin on my face, muttering, "Come on."

As if it is a response, the gorilla headbutts my helmet, causing a blunt injury at my brain. Regardless I still retain my smile as I laugh a little before repeating the same thing. 

"That's it! Come on!"

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

Flying back from the hit, Thank god my armor had mitigation stats, Mina landed perfectly back on her feet, before dashing in towards the enemy again. The larger gorilla was now focused onto Yatsu, headbutting his helmet, causing him to stumble but not giving him any pain. "Your opponent is me, big boy." She shouted, drawing her sword and focused on the same sword art. "Or girl, whichever you are." 

The sword sparkled bright red once more, but before she could activate it, the gorilla, as if knowing what will happen, caused a tremor on the floor by stomping hard. Mina lost her balance, her sword art cancelled, as she drove the blade onto the ground to keep herself from falling. A huge fist aimed right at the center of her face, but she dodged it nimbly, keeping herself face to face with the creature. She didn't have anymore energy to deal sword arts, which meant that they had to be on their toes for this battle, as it was going to be a long one. 

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90867
BD: 1

Frenzy Gorilla HP 18/30 

Mina
HP 57/60, EN 1/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 1HATE
Yatsu
HP 20/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT

OOC: The MD will only be counted on my roll, because we're in a party. 2 hits for us = 1 hit for the mob

ID: 90875

Yatsu: HP 20/20

Frenzy Gorilla: HP 18/30

Now it is my turn to attack the gorilla, and I'm darn sure that if this fight lasts for several minutes, her head would be spinning like a carousel as a result of trying to fight two people at the same time. I swing my sword to try to slash her again, but the mom simply push the weapon away at its handle. I initiate a shoving match once more as she is extremely close to me.

Headbutting won't even work as effectively as before, because we are doing it at the same time like idiots and I still bear the pain, grinning at the big mom like an idiot. I could tell that Mina's sword arts are already exhausted, and now every hit should count. 

Heh, at least by the time this fight is over, night would arrive and we can go home immediately. By home I mean our new one here. In this virtual world. Now I am thinking of my new home surrounded by metal scraps and machinery as of before, and for a split second, I grin like a child.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

The gorilla's strength proved far too much for Yatsu, judging by how she simply swung his sword away. This was going to be a tough fight, night was about to fall, and if they didn't manage to kill it before the sunlight goes, they'll most likely be killing themselves here. Both of them are now stuck in another shoving match, which created an opening for Mina. Gripping her hilt tightly, she struck the beast on its thigh, making it fall onto its knee, the gorilla's flailing arms easily evaded by her, and its the HP bar instantly turning yellow. We're halfway there, just a few more hits, and I'll be able to go back to the town for a good rest.

Glancing at the top left corner of her visual field, she could see that her party member was still in tip top condition, which meant that they won't be in danger any time soon. 

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90876
BD: 6

Frenzy Gorilla HP 14/30 

Mina
HP 57/60, EN 1/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 2HATE
Yatsu

ID: 90879

BD: 1

Yatsu: HP 20/20

Frenzy Gorilla: HP 14/30

The tug of war is over as the gorilla fell onto her knees, her thigh being cut open as I move away from her. I think it is sorta clear that she is clearly focusing more on me than her, maybe it is because of the size of my weapon and its strength...or maybe it doesn't want to face Mina's blade, probably thinking that said sword is puny as f**k. 

The next hit doesn't work too. I try to hit her in the face, groin or even the legs, and yet she effectively swat my blade away like a fly, and I feel like the armor is getting lighter and loose. The helmet still remains still in my head, as if it is a part of my skull. 

"Nice, nice," I say as I am impressed that she can defend herself longer than her son. Or maybe something in my ability is waning. 

Sun is setting.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

Yatsu's losing concentration. The male was striking at obvious locations, with the gorilla easily anticipating his moves and batting them away, even though it was clearly incapacitated from Mina's previous hit. The sun was setting way quicker than she thought it would, and it wouldn't do good if one of them loses focus. "Yatsu!" She shouted, trying to make him focus on his task of killing this beast, before she charged in again.

Going into the opening of their locking battle, Mina jumped up when she was within inches of the beast, her sword going downwards with the blade slashing against the creature's face. "Your target is me, piece of sh*t." With that one strike, the gorilla roared in pain, its eyes locking onto her, fist going forward. Bracing herself, she tried to block the punch with her sword, but it was too fast, and the resulting impact blasting her backwards. That's it. "Come at me!"

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90883
BD: 8
MD: 9

Frenzy Gorilla HP 14/30 

Mina
HP 53/60, EN 1/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 3HATE
Yatsu