[PP-F2] Korosu

ID: 90884

BD: 8

Yatsu: HP 20/20

Frenzy Gorilla: HP 11/30

Mina's right about one thing though. As my attacks are slowing down, I quickly realize that I am letting the gorilla defending herself away from me. S**t, I'm probably exhausted now. Luckily Mina is there to save my ass, and moving away quickly, I take the opportunity to strike as soon as the mom is bellowing in pain, slashing her mouth so she can have a good Glasglow smile. And I did it. I mean, my sword actually did it.

Now she is permanently stuck with the smiling scar, and understandably, she is pissed and just charge at us, probably running out of options to kill us effectively. Nevertheless, I welcome that, as I sense that her demise is near. Here's hoping that we score critical hits to the ape.

Rather than standing around like a tank, I now move my legs frantically, chuckling as I swing my sword in all directions as a taunt.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

Good job Yatsu. Exhaustion was a very dangerous thing in this world. When you're too tired and your brain begins to lose focus, anything can happen to you. Especially in situations like this. What was once a simple monster may just kill you if you lose focus, unable to hit and dodge. His sword struck the beast's jaw, giving it a good Glasgow smile, sinister, but weakening it as well. The battle was almost done, just a few more hits will take it down. Watching as he taunted the creature, Mina found an opening and swung her sword down, only to find the blade being stopped by the creature, its eyes focusing on her. "Sh*t..." Then came a quick blow to her chest plate, and backwards she flew once again, her HP dropping.  I'm losing focus now. Standing back onto her feet, she shook her head wildly, reminding herself to concentrate, then began to charge in once more.

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90914
BD: 1
MD: 8

Frenzy Gorilla HP 11/30 

Mina
HP 53/60, EN 1/6, 4DMG, 9MIT, 1EVA, 3HATE
Yatsu
HP 20/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT, 1HATE

Edited by Mina

ID: 90915

Frenzy Gorilla: HP 8/30

Frustrated at the fact that the fight is dragging out and the gorilla not leaving us alone, I grip my sword tightly and retain my smile...even though I am angry on the inside. Very pissed indeed.

Out of nowhere, I charge myself towards the ape and go berserk as I slash her here and then, cutting open her back and maybe across her buttocks. She roars and beat her own chest frantically while rushing towards a nearby tree and leaning against it, looking at me and Mina with contempt. 

Out of my frustration, I bang the pommel against my steel helmet as loud as I can, each hit gets stronger as I grin widely and draw heavy breaths, puffing through my nostrils like a machine releases its steam.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

As Mina dashed in, she saw Yatsu, seemingly frustrated at the long fight, hacking and slashing at the creature like nobody's business. Everybody was tired, the gorilla too, as it slumped on a nearby tree, watching our movements and groaning in pain with Yatsu's strikes. Mina circled around the gorilla, unsure of its sudden movements which caused her to get hit countless of times, at the same time looking for an opening to hit it hard. There! Distracted by the resonance of the metal on Yatsu’s helmet, Mina dashed in, thrusting the sword forward on the gorilla's chest; the gorilla expecting the attack and moving out of the way, causing her to strike at the large tree. At the same time, the beast's hand had tightened into a fist, and Mina, also expecting the attack, moved out of the way just in time.  Both of them were cautious and weary of each other, fighting with their life on the line.

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90933
BD: 2
MD: 2

Frenzy Gorilla HP 8/30 

Mina
Yatsu
HP 20/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT, 2HATE

ID: 90935

BD: 10

Gorilla: HP 3/30

After seeing the big mom flailing her fist about, I stop knocking my helmet, having a bright idea. Out of nowhere, I charge towards her and stab her in the groin. With the pommel near my crotch, I thrust my sword in and out as I laugh manically, the sounds of metal breaking through bone and flesh are a Beethoven symphony to my ears. My smile becomes wider as I notice the ape's HP decreasing rapidly. 

Drawing out my blade from the gorilla, I begin slashing her in all directions as she has no chance on retaliating her attack. I even sever her arms just for good measure, and step back as I watch my work. Nice.

The ape, now weakened and bloodied, tries to limp away from the scene, but I drive my sword through where her arm was, and stick the blade into the bark of the tree.

"Finish the job, Mina," I say as I look at her, smiling like a pervert.

@Mina

Edited by Yatsu

The whole scene was bloody and gory, with Yatsu laughing maniacally, thrusting his sword and finally jamming his blade through the creature, sticking it into trunk, pinning it. It was the Crucifixion on a whole other level. Hearing Yatsu's command, she grinned, knowing that this battle was about to be over soon. In the real world, the scene folding in front of her would be deemed too scary, but this was a game, and Mina was a little kind of sadist right now. It gave her enjoyment while she was balancing between life and death, and it pushed her survival instinct way above her limitations. "Got it." Holding the hilt with both her hands, she dived straight into the creature's chest, thrusting it deep, and the creature shattered without making much of a sound. They were done with this battle. Not even the strongest of the gorillas could falter them, and they proved themselves worthy of clearing the game. 

The monster dropped very little loot compared to the previous one. Holding up a piece of metal, she tapped on Yatsu's shoulder, passing it to him. "You look like you love metal a lot, so here's yours. Man, that was a tough one, huh?" 

Spoiler

Frenzy Gorilla
30HP, 12DMG, 0MIT

ID: #90944

Frenzy Gorilla HP 0/30 (DEAD) (90 Col to Mina)

Mina
Yatsu
HP 20/20, EN 0/2, 3DMG, 9MIT, 2HATE

Loot Roll
ID: #90945

LD: 7
CD: 6
Items: 30 bonus col, 1 T1 crafting material
Mina gains: 120 col
Yatsu gains: 1 T1 crafting material

Edited by Mina

Seeing the gorilla dead makes me feel relieved, and I take off my helmet and armor, keeping them into my inventory before I lean against the tree and close my eyes with a sigh of relief and a smile. What a day. It feels like going safari hunting for exotic animals or f**king Tarzan, only to face gorillas on the way. In fact, since nighttime is close, I decide to just call it a day. 

Upon looking at Mina, the executioner of our latest enemy, my eyes lit up as I notice a metal ore at her hand. Much to my delight, she even give it to me, which I quickly accept by thanking her and taking it from her hand. I grin as I gently rub the ore, feeling the flakes and scratching it with my fingernails. A perfect reward.

"Let's go back inside," I say as I resume smiling with my lips shut.

@Mina

"Yeah, let's." What a day indeed. It had been a thrilling day, one that was unexpected, with her rushing in to save someone and then fighting to survive together. Mina had never expected battles like this to be of much fun, she'd gained plenty of experience battling today, and maybe a new friend along the way? Who knows.

Trudging back into the main settlement of the second floor, they passed by the gates just as the light went out, the street lamps lighting up the medieval looking town. The town was lively, with people walking around, chatting with each other, going into inns and restaurants to chill and hang out. However, whispers and murmurs could be heard around them, due to the fact that they were both battered and worn, but they still managed to make it back in the end. Going towards the center of the town, Mina sat on a bench and leaned backwards. "Good fight out there." Yatsu certainly made a good ally, and Mina didn't want to break this newly forged friendship so quickly. But goodbyes had to be done, they both had their own goals, and who knows, Mina might just seek his help sooner or later. Sending him a friend request, she waved a goodbye as he walked the other way, afterwards disbanding their party.

Thread summary:

Mina gains 420 col, 1SP & 1 uncommon consumable (Tier 1 HP Potion (40HP))
Yatsu gains 200 col, 1SP & 1 T1 Material

Edited by Mina