Mimi's Diary

2f87014b7e4ddefc656c871e4e5c09c1--mario-

Username: Moonside
Height: 4'11

About: History/personality

Mimi is a very mischevious girl, who loves to prank others. Her pranks always involve replicating another's appearance and attempting to copy their manner as well. She can never fully get appearances correct, which is what usually gets her caught or ruins her pranks. But thanks to vanity items in SAO, Mimi can do all the pranking she wants. Although she will never be able to get the head right. Besides her troublesome nature, Mimi is a bubbly and flighty young lady who tends to try and keep up with the trends. 

Mimi grew up in a rather wealthy part of town, in which that just about everyone living there was set for life. Mimi was one of the popular girls in school, which meant that she had to keep up with all of the fashion. Thanks to her parent's wealth, she was able to always dress the part. Overtime, Mimi started to amass so much clothing that she could dress up as just about anyone. This led to her pranks, which got her into a bit of trouble, especially when she used her pranks to frame others. Mimi was able to get a copy of Sword Art Online, mostly just because video games were her second hobby and this whole thing about VR sounded nice. 

Although Mimi had it made, she ended up on the wrong side of the tracks and got involved what was a bit of a cult. While she never really believed in their ideals, it was just fun to serve their leader, Count Bleck. Mimi was at the top of that group, with who she called her friends, none of them she knew their actual names. Dimentio was more or less the tactician, although he was a bit on the mysterious side, always wearing a mask. O'Chunks was the brawns of the group, and he was a massive hunk. He was kind of an idiot though, and always needed direct instruction. Nastasia was the secretary and Bleck's right hand lady, but she was rather stoic and rarely talked to people. Mimikins herself was the lively one in the group although a few knew of her bad side, and even Dimentio avoided it.

Virtues:

Cute: Due to Mimi's appearance and personality, most view her as cute and underestimate her. This keeps her out of trouble, or just being a suspect in general. This also helps her make friends easily, as more a willing to befriend someone that looks nice.

Friendly: Mimi is very socialable and loves making friends with others. Being a popular girl, Mimi has plenty of experience socializing. Mimi mostly relies on her looks to make friends.

Clever: Along with easily making friends, Mimi knows how to turn the odds in her favor. She has a way of convincing people to side with her and to allow her to side with them. When confronted, Mimi has her own way of diverting the attention as well.

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Manipulative: Mimi can use her cleverness in the wrong way, and can use it to control people. She usually pokes at other's weaknesses and exploits them. Her innocent looks also help divert any suspicion of her tricks.

Bad-Tempered: Mimi has a bit of a bad temper when it comes to just about anything. If someone insults her a bit too much, she loses it. If someone takes too long to do something she asks, she loses it. Mimi developed her temper over time, mostly due to her parents spoiling her a little bit.

Dependent: Mimi has quite a bit of trouble making her own decisions, and often relies on others to make them for her. She almost never does her pranks out of her own will either, almost always doing them by someone else's request. Mimi isn't helpless, but she needs that support to go on in life.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Livingquest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» 9 SP

<<Aircalibur>> Rare 2H Battle Axe (ACC +2)

Roleplays

(PP-F16) Fun in the Sun

Relationships (optional)
Hestia: One of the first players that Mimi actually got to know. Mimi now sees her as a big sister figure.

Story Thus Far 

Entry 1: Starting Out

Dear Diary, things haven't been going all that great honestly. I decided to go on my search for a master right away and things haven't been going too great in that regard. I went through all the floors and yet I have found nothing, NOTHING. I met this one girl, Hestia, she's pretty cool, an actual person to talk to, and she understands me a little bit. Definitely not an evil master worthy of me though. I just want to find someone like Count Bleck that I can serve without a problem. There has to be a least one edgy player out there who is playing the bad guy. I want to be there when the entire world is destroyed, and I want to be on the side that caused it all. Who knows? Maybe next time I write, I'll finally have found my master. That's all for today. -Mimikins

Edited by Moonside