[F16-PP] Fun in the Sun

I grin as i step onto the floor's teleporter pad as i get ready for another day of fun in the Sun. Quickly finding out that my go to place for fun away from the fourth floor when taking my one day off during the week to allow for relaxation has become the sixteenth floor. Teleport! I say rather excitedly as i teleport onto the beach floor that is the sixteenth. My familiar Kuro with me as i do so. My familiar being a white furred lion who has wings as black as night.

Once we land on the floor i quickly get off the teleporter pad encase anybody else comes through as i quickly open my inventory and looks for the right items to put on as i put on a nice swimsuit underneath my clothes and then stretches out a bit to get ready to enjoy the sun, sand, and waves that belongs to the this floor. Today is going to be a relaxing day Kuro. Now all we can hope for is some good waves then the real fun can begin. I say rather excitedly as i hear my familiar's light grumbles. Oh come on you still a bit upset that you almost got hit by the tsunami wave that Velnia caused? I ask my familiar who just flaps his wings once. Oh you know Velnia didn't mean it she was just having fun like always. Gets a light glare as i just grin down at my familiar just having a conversation with him right in front of the teleport pad to this floor.

@Moonside

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimi had been touring most of the floors lately, just seeing what each one had in store before doing any of her training. It was more on her part that she was just being a little lazy, but Mimi just wanted to have some more leisure time. Mimi stepped into the teleporter on floor 15 and got a grin on her face. "Teleport!" Mimi said as she faded out of Floor 15 and into Floor 16.

Mimi stepped out and liked what she saw. A tropical setting was perfect. Mimi figured she would just spend the whole day here instead of just going on a quick run through. The first thing Mimi noticed was a girl who looked just a little bit older than her talking to her familiar, which looked to be a winged lion. Mimi decided to have some fun with this and opened her inventory. She went through her vanity items and equipped the exact same clothes that the player was wearing on the outside. Mimi couldn't tell what she was wearing underneath, so Mimi just went with the outward appearance. Mimi walked up in front of the player and waved. "Hi there! Why are you copying my style? Although the outfit does fit you, you shouldn't copy others." Mimi said, shaking her finger, trying to hold back her giggles.

Hearing a voice i turn my head to see a girl who looks younger then her an appearance and most definitely by personality. I grin a bit as i just decide to play along not minding a simple joke. My my i am sorry i didn't mean to copy the style of someone as famous as you. Anyway i can make it up to you. I say in a overly apologetic manner with a grin on my face. My familiar just watches this with much confusion, but her does slowly walk over to you his size being that of a rather large dog.

For myself i just grinning as i then look to you. So then miss what brings you to this floor? looking for fun, just relaxing after a quest, what brings you to the beach? I ask you rather curiously as i look over your attire not seeing anything that gives away experience or such within the game. I mean neither does my outfit with the only thing that gives away any sort of experience is the familiar at my side which tells the at the minimum to anyone who knows of the quest. That i have managed to get a suitable familiar and then could make possible conclusions i have been in some encounters with the monster's of this new world we live in.

Mimi giggled a little bit when the girl played along and apologized. Mimi could tell right away that she had caught on to the joke. "Hmph! Very well, I guess I can forgive you for copying the style of a starling like me. I can't blame you honestly, just about everyone copies me. I suppose I can give you the chance to make it up to me." Mimi said in an overly dramatic voice, playing along back.

Mimi took a few steps back from the lion, not being entirely comfortable. Even if it was a safe zone, it was still a lion. "Why am I here? Oh, I was just touring all of the floors and it just so happens we are here at the same time. Although after seeing it, I think I am going to spend a lot of time here than the others. It's beautiful honestly. I take it you are here to relax? Can I join you miss... um... what can I call you? You can call me Mimi by the way, or Mimikins if you prefer." Mimi asked, putting her hands behind her back.

Oh thank you for being so gracious madame. This commoner could never be more gracious then to be forgiven for daring to copy a star like you. I say in a overly dramatic way. Doing a bow to you when saying that just for the sake of the joke. After having said that i get to answering the questions you had asked me.

Well Mimi i'm here on this floor to relax for my end of the week to take the day break i need after spending the rest of my days always either doing quest or patrolling for new players that could use the help. It is what i do. Take on quests that  i can for one or two days. Then spend the others checking for half of it for new players that may need help. If i don't find anyone i call up a partner to help them out with what i can. By the way you may call me Hestia. i am a level 23 Tank build player. I inform you in a calm tone of voice as i gesture for you to follow me. So then mimi what do you think of Kuro over here. I say gesturing to my lion familiar that is walking in between us. The lion making sure that was his position as he continues to look at you while you walk with me. Seemingly trying to analyze you in some fashion. Meanwhile i am trying to lead you to the spot that i was at last i was here on this floor.

Mimi laughed again at Hestia's response to the joke. "You are welcome commoner. Many try to copy me, but they can never quite pull it off like I can. But the only problem is..." Mimi said as she opened her menu and did a little spin. As she spun, she equipped her normal yellow dress and took off Hestia's outfit. "...is that I am but a simple commoner as well!" Mimi finished before laughing a little bit. 

Mimi bowed right after Hestia and stopped her laughing. "Okay, I get it. This is your vacation spot on weekends. It'll probably be the same for me too. Nice to meet you Hestia. I'm not even close to your level, maybe I should not be copying you. As far as Kuro goes, I am a little nervous around him. I'm just a little nervous around lions." Mimi answered, still backing away from Kuro a little bit.

well don't worry to much about Kuro the little guy is only curious and likes to see how people are like. You know? He is also making sure to see if you are trustworthy Mimi, and from how you are i can guarantee he will be fine with you. You just seem like a girl who knows how to enjoy a joke. I say with a cheerful smile as i see you in a normal yellow dress. I can only assume that is your normal clothing that you wear, and not the clothes that happened to be in my style. Well Mimi if you want i could show you my favorite spot on this floor that a friend showed me in fact. Well i don't know if it is the best spot, but it is to me since i had lots of great memories their. I say cheerfully as i look towards you and in your eyes. I then grin a bit. Well Mimi if this is going to be your weekend vacation spot i wouldn't mind having the company of you at my side. As the old saying goes. The more the merrier. I say happily glad to have another human to enjoy my time with. Which would be absolutely amazing rather then being by myself with my familiar.

Just as i said after Kuro looks you over and sees how you act he turns his head away and lays down on the ground while the two of us talk while standing in front of the teleporter to this floor. The lion seemingly not viewing you as any type of threat to it, or myself.

Mimi nodded in understanding and stopped backing away from Kuro. So he was more than just a familiar then. "Okay, I was just worried he wpuld attack or somethin'. I guess all familiars are just tame like this. But yeah, I can take a joke or two." Mimi said as she stepped a little bit closer to Hestia.

Hestia brought up a favorite spot that she and her friend went to and Mimi immediately jumped at the idea. "Sure! I would love to go there! I haven't been on this floor, so there is nowhere else I could really think of going honestly." Mimi said, opening her eyes a little wider as Hestia started to look into them. "I would love to come with you here on weekends! I don't know anyone else, so yeah, I think company with each other could be fun. Well, lead the way to your spot, unless you needed to do somethin' first." Mimi added, leaning forward a little bit and winking.

I chuckle a bit with a grin as i gesture for you to follow me having a smile at your seemingly playful nature of everything. I lead you out of this nice little town and starts walking through the forest with my familiar taking flight and moving a bit ahead of us. I take you into the forest. After a awhile you can start to hear the sounds of waves hitting the beach. When we arrive you see a nice little spot where their is a little house towards the right with the house actually looking like a shop of some sorts. The area being a nice open place with a bit of a opening in the forest to relax at. Welcome to my little spot on the 16th floor Mimi. I say kindly with a happy smile on my face. Well then time to relax and have fun. I say rather cheerfully as i open up my inventory and out pops out items that would be needed for a beach trip. A umbrella, chairs, a table, volleyball, surf board. Finally i unequip my vanity clothes and underneath is the swimming suit i had equipped earlier. So are you ready for the beach Mimi? Or do you need to go buy some things? I ask you curiously. You can see my familiar already setting up the chairs and umbrellas by himself.

Mimi followed Hestia to where her spot was supposed to be, going through the forest and then reaching the clearing that revealed to be a beach. Mimi stared out at the water for a bit, taking in the sight of the water while Hestia got out all of the items they needed for the beach. Someone else had set up a shop here, which was kinda cool. This seemed like an obscure, but perfect spot for a shop to be.

Mimi looked back at Hestia when she started talking again and nodded. "This place is pretty neat! I guess let's get started with our relaxing right away!" Mimi said as she opened her menu and did a little spin, unequipping her dress and replacing it with a small red polka dot bikini, which seemed designed to make her features pop. Mimi looked over at Hestia, then looked down at her own chest and sighed. "I'm already ready for the beach! You look great in your swimsuit by the way, I wish I had a body like yours. I don't have anything I need to buy. So... what do you want to first?" Mimi asked, putting her hands on the back of her head.

I smile a bit at the still positively excited girl that is Mimi. I smile a bit do to her personality and how she acts finding that the energy and attitude is rather contagious. Well their is many things we could do Mimi. Hit the ball around, i could show you how good i am at surfing maybe even teach you if you are interested in trying to do so. I say with a smile as i see your swimsuit and nods my head liking the look of it, and that it seems to fit perfectly. Nice swimsuit of your own mimi makes me wonder if you are some sort of fashionista do to how you know to pick the right colors to make your features stand out. I say kindly to you with no hints of sarcasm or overdramaticness to it. Just genuinely meaning the words i said.

My familiar Kuro is just resting on the sand underneath the umbrella while looking up towards the waves. The familiar just seeming content with relaxing for the time being. We could also try to do the classic sand castle if you wanted Mimi. I offer with a smile on my face as i look to you. seemingly fine with whatever.

Mimi looked up at the clear sky and then looked back at Hestia as she listed off what they could do. There was plenty of options, but Mimi liked the suggestion of going surfing. It had been quite a while the last time Mimi went surfing, she still remembered how, it had just been a while. "We can go surfing, although it has been a long time since I last surfed. You can surf pretty well right? Maybe the waves on this floor can be a little big." Mimi said looking out at the ocean now.

When Hestia commented on Mimi's swimsuit, Mimi got a grin on her face. "You bet I am a fashionista! It's all about the colors that make things pop. Reds, oranges, and yellows all are colors that go well with my hair, because they contrast. It keeps people from staring in just one place, which always brings in attention! You should try wearing more greens and yellows." Mimi said, looking at Hestia up and down to figure out a color that would work well.

I smile a bit hearing that you know how to surf as i grin wondering how well you are able to do so. I quickly pick up my surf board and sticks it into the ground. Well if you're going to surf Mimi lets get you to the shop over their. I say with a smile on my face as i gesture for you to follow me as i start walking over to the little shop where i can get you a surf board to surf on. And yeah the waves are pretty good by themselves, but can be absolutely amazing with the help of the familiar my friend has. I say with a chuckle. The little familiar my friend has causes a tsunami just by her plunging in and out of the war at her maximum speed basically. I tell you while laughing a bit at remembering that rather fondly.

As i lead you you to the floor you can see i have my black hair with silver streaks in it as i seem fairly tan, and my eyes are green in color. So then little fashionista if you ever have clothing options i am fine with hearing them from you. I say with a smile on my face. Oh also if you haven't figured it out the name Hestia is from the greek goddess of such a name, and i am slowly working to make all my weapons and gear are named off greek mythology. I inform you with a grin as i show what i mean by that as i equip a golden coat on me that has fur on the ends of it. With the depiction of a ram on the back with the depiction being of scarlet red in coloring. This is what i had the golden fleece be. I say with a grin.

Mimi followed Hestia to where the shop was and kicked a pebble in the sand as they did so. "So it's a surf shop basically? That's cool. I guess no beach is complete without some sort of shop. I really look forward to getting out on the water if the waves are like you say they are." Mimi said as they walked.

Mimi looked into Hestia's eyes, noticing the similar shade of green that her hair was colored. Hestia's eyes were practically contrasting with Mimi's red eyes. "Well, once I become a tailor, I'll gladly give you any tips you need... at a price! Just kidding, but yeah, if you ever need any pointers from me, feel free to ask. A greek goddess for a username is pretty cool. Moonside is just a video game reference to a rather weird place, and I am to make all of my weapons named from stuff in that game." Mimi said as they continued walking to the surf shop.

Yeah it's a surf shop Mimi, and you're right a beach is not complete without one such shop. I mean how else am i suppose to get all those unnecessary knickknacks, surfboards, beach balls, and everything else. I say a bit playfully with a smile on my face as we get in front of the shop as i open the door for you to enter. After you oh great Madame of fashion. I say overdramatically once more.

Well if they are for a price from such a fashionista they are probably worth any price from one such skilled as yourself. I say in a serious tone but having a amused look in my eyes, and a smile upon my face as i say these words. Also what game is this name from? I ask curiously as i look at you, entering the shop myself after you do so. I mean the name certainly sounds slightly majestic since it is a rather unique name. To know the story of where it is from is always nice to see what inspired it. I say happily. When you enter the shop you can see for sale anything and everything that could be used at a beach.

Mimi nodded and laughed a little bit in response to what Hestia said about the shop. "Yeah, everytime I go to a beach, they always have at least one of these kind of shops with t-shirts or other little things that you forget you had after an hour. It's just how they make money, since so many people visit beaches." Mimi said as she looked around at the surfboards they had available, trying to find one that looked right for her.

When Hestia said that any pointers were worth a price from Mimi, she laughed a little bit more. "Okay, I'm not THAT skilled in fashion, I just know a lot of things about how to look good, especially pulling off a cute look." Mimi said as she was just about to pick a surfboard. She settled on a green one with a white stripe in the middle, and Mimi seemed pretty satisfied with her choice. 

"What game is Moonside from? It's from this game called Earthbound, it's a game from the 90s, maybe you've heard of it. Moonside is a distorted city where time exists, but it doesn't at the same time. It's pretty complicated, it would take hours for me to explain anything." Mimi said as she purchased the surfboard and walked back out of the surf shop. "You ready to hit the water?"

Well i guess then maybe i shouldn't take fashion tips from you then Mimi. Since while the cute look is nice i don't think looking cute would work for me. I think i'd take looking good/beautiful any day over cute. I say with a smile on my face. I guess they have these here since people will eventually need some kind of refreshments in real life, or maybe something they didn't bring. It makes sense to have a shop for that, or in this game's case to have a shop for any player to have anything really for actually surfing. I say as i watch you pick out a green board with a white stripe. Mine being a black color with red flames along it.

Earthbound? that sounds familiar. I say as i rub the back of my head but shakes my head. Nope sorry never heard of it, or at the very least don't remember it at all. I say apologetically.  That distortion stuff does sound complicated, but i mean we have time to kill and that can maybe be at the end of other things we could ask each other to try and get to know each other Mimi. I say with a smile on my face as i see yor buy your board, and then ask if i am ready. i nod my head happily. Let's go Mimi. I say rather excitedly as i head out of the shop holding the door for you once more. i then start making my way back towards our spot at the beach. So why did you want to learn how to surf? I ask curiously. I mean you said it has been awhile so i am curious why did you wish to surf. I did so because it seemed like lots of fun when they showed it in the movies. I say with a small chuckle.

Mimi nodded understandingly to Hestia not wanting to look cute. Some people just had different tastes, and that was perfectly fine with Mimi. Before they left, Mimi purchased a bottle of sunscreen as well. "I can still give you some advice on fashion, but I still specialize in getting that perfect cute look. You don't have that kind of a cute look anyway. You gotta have a rack if you wanna look beautiful, and you already have that covered. But the way they have these shops here makes a lot of sense. It's a perfect plan if you think about it." Mimi said as she and Hestia walked back over to their spot. As they walked, Mimi looked out at the water, where it seemed fine for surfing.

Mimi looked at her arms and rubbed them a little bit. "It's fine if you never heard of Earthbound, it's a pretty obscure game. Hardly anyone I know has heard of it." Mimi said as she got out the bottle of sunscreen and reached behind her back to try and put it on, but she couldn't reach at all. Mimi turned around and looked over at Hestia, "Hey Hestia, can you help me get the sunscreen on my back? I can't reach at all." Mimi asked, a little embarrased she couldn't reach.

I mean of course it is a perfect plan for people to put shops on places like this. it is just the idea of convenience that people always enjoy and will go to all the time. I say with a nod of my head as we walk back as i look out towards the ocean that seems to have some decent sized waves today. Bigger then what it was like last time i was here, but that is not saying much since last time required the help of a familiar who can move faster then i can keep track of to actually create waves that could be decently surfed on. I look as we arrive at back at where we have set up for what is going to be our little area for relaxing for the time being during our stay at the beach.

I see you start to put on sunscreen and sees you having difficulty. Before you even ask i am walking over towards you, and takes the sunscreen and helps you out with that after you ask me to do so since it is the good and right thing to do. I put the sunscreen onto your back and once i am done i then stand back up. You're all good now for your back Mimi, also what characters are from Earthbound? even if the series might not be popular the characters could be popular enough for people who don't know the game to have a slight idea of what it is. I say to you as a suggestion. Also Mimi like Kuro is my familiar, if you could have one what familiar would you choose? I ask curiously as i look to you. A familiar can be basically anything from what i have seen. I have seen owlbears, dragons, fire snakes, and my little lion with his wings as familiars. So you can tell that many seem to enjoy the mythological side of things for familiars. I say with a smile on my face.

Mimi tried to think of at least one public place that didn't have any conviences, but Mimi couldn't think of any place like that at all. "Yeah, just try and name any event or public place without convienences like stores or stands. Even in this hell of a game there still is convienences for all of us." Mimi said in agreement with Hestia.

Hestia put on Mimi's sunscreen for her, and then Mimi put on the rest. "Thanks! I'll do yours real quick too." Mimi said thankfully as she got up and rubbed sunscreen on Hestia's back, then her arms, chest, belly, and some on her cheeks. "As my mother once told me, the sun can really mess up your skin if you're in it for too long. Since we're gonna be out here for a while, I figured we could use a big coating." Mimi said as she put the bottle away in her inventory.

When Hestia asked what characters were in Earthbound, Mimi answered right away. "The four protagonists in that game were called Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo. Ness appeared in this other fighting game called Super Smash Bros, but that's about it." Mimi answered as she picked her surfboard back up and started walking towards the shore.

Mimi tried to think of what familiar she wanted to have, and she got an idea right away. "For a familiar, I would want a tarantula, one of those big spiders, they're so adorable! The way they crawl around is just so cute, and their webs are beautiful!" Mimi said, her eyes practically glittering.