[F16-PP] Fun in the Sun

While that is true that being in the sun is quite dangerous if you're in it for to long Mimi. You have to remember we're also in a game where our bodies are digital. Getting sunburns is not  a thing. I say with a chuckle having not stopped you from adding it onto my body since i didn't wish to ruin your fun of this. Just keep in mind that while things look very real and feel real. The adverse effects it can have on our body don't exist at all. I say to you with a nod of my head. Even the pain you feel is just your brain wanting to replicate what it would normally feel if it got hurt. However, in the end it is just that our brain wishing to replicate what isn't real. I tell you calmly as we walk towards the ocean as i hold my surf board also. I mean i've been in quite a few fights as you could imagine, and at this point i don't really feel that much pain anymore if any. I inform you calmly. Going back to the real world is going to hurt oh so badly when we have to feel pain once more. I say with a chuckle wondering how childish i'll be once i do something as simple as stubbing my toe and feeling the sensation of pain full blast once more.

Also a arantula? well if anything you're going to have the most unique familiar since i don't think many would choose a tarantula. What size would you wish this tarantula to be? About the size of Kuro? The size where it could fit on your shoulder? How big? I ask you curiously as we get closer to th water. once their i eagerly get onto my board and starts to paddle out towards the waves.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimi tried to forget that none of this was real, as it just made Mimi get a trapped feeling. "I know, but I can still feel the pain and stuff, I am just used to putting on sunscreen, so I just don't feel right not doing it. Is it wrong to treat this like real life? I'm just a little scared that we aren't ever gonna get out of here, so I try to keep myself positive." Mimi said as she put her surf board on the water and started to paddle out.

Hestia made a comment that it is going to be terrible when they get out of the game because of all the pain and Mimi laughed. "Yeah, when I get back out of my bed, I'm gonna trip and it's gonna be painful. But by then I'll probably be your age!" Mimi joked as she continued to paddle. "How big would my tarantula be? Hmm, probably around the size of a soccer ball, I still want it to be able to crawl on my shoulder." Mimi answered, making the size with her hands.

I'm glad you know this isn't real Mimi, but it is better to just realize this isn't real instead of treating it like reality. That way you can try to make your brain not cause you pain when you eventually get hit by some type of monster. Since the moment you will get hit you'll probably be dazed for a few seconds trying to deal with the pain that isn't real. I say to you in a gentle voice understanding the sentiment. Also, never fear that we won't ever escape Mimi. We'll eventually get out of here eventually. The frontlines are fighting as hard as they can to try and free us by fighting through the floor bosses. We can only try to help them by providing them items if need, and to try and reach that strength ourselves to try and be noticed by them. I say with a slight frown when mentioning at trying to get noticed as i continue paddling out with you. So just treat this like life in the way that you're wishing to get to know other people and make friendships that can last beyond this game. Also, be careful to not allow the pain to get to you otherwise just live life as best as you can without wasting to much COL. Since well that is used for making sure you stay safe by getting weapons and armor.

Hey! I'm not that old i'm 19 you little jerk. I say back in a joking manner also to try and sound like i am not taking offense to anything which is the truth. I can only hope my tone conveys those sentiments. Well then a soccer ball sized Tarantula would certainly bring fright to many people. I say with a chuckle at the image of that appearing within my mind of people getting scared. however, when thinking of it i also get a shiver down my spine at imagining seeing it. Just....don't expect me to be willing to get close to it...ever. I say seriously at that part. Also, for the familiar their are different types to them. Be it attack, defense, accuracy, loot, and i think their are a few others. Which would you want if possible? I ask as i smile seeing a wave start to form. I turn my board around to get it right as i wait for the wave to start dragging me up so i can get onto my board and start surfing.

Mimi always tried not to imagine the pain, but it was hard to go through life in the game without thinking of it as reality. "Sorry, I just can't think of this world as fake. It just gives me a claustrophobic feeling thinking that none of this is real. It's sort of my coping method in this game, just thinking of it as real." Mimi explained as she started to stand up on her surfboard.

Hestia tried to reassure Mimi that they would get out of this game, and Mimi nodded. "I know we'll get out, but I know that won't be for a long time. I try to be positive, but sometimes I just have to face the facts. Also, I'm 16 right now, we aren't that far apart, so maybe I shouldn't be jealous of your boobs. I'll catch up to you someday, just you wait! For my little tarantula, I want accuracy. I already had that planned out." Mimi answered as let the water start to carry her surfboard.

I chuckle at hearing you talk like that about cup size as i grin feeling the water carry me up as i get onto the board quickly and once high enough up i point my board down to gain momentum as i go down and then changes so i ride along the wave as i smile happily loving every moment of this as i don't pay exact attention to where you are. Only doing so in the sense of making sure i wouldn't bump into you and cause both of us to fall off since that would be rather dangerous and annoying. I let my fingers glide along the water as i enjoy the feel of this and the water against my finger tips. I turn my head and says loudly. Mimi! What is your planned build do you think! Support, or damage! I call out of curiosity since hearing a accuracy familiar instantly crosses off tank as a possible build you are going to aim for in terms of how successful it would be. Since the life and blood of tanks is being able to take all the damage possible so having anything but mitigation familiar seems crazy to me.

Hearing Hestia chuckle when Mimi compared the size of their boobs made Mimi blush, her cheeks turning a bright red. She was embarrased enough that Hestia was bigger, but she found it funny? For Mimi, that was a little too much. Her boobs better grow as time goes on in game, or Mimi was never live it down. Mimi crossed her arms for a second to try and hide it, but she couldn't do that for long as she started to pick up some speed on her surfboard and she needed to keep her balance.

Mimi thought of what her build plan was, and tried to think of a way to word it. "Well, I'm going for pure damage! I don't want to take any chances missing!" Mimi answered back loudly. Mimi kept her balance as she rode along the wave as well, she wobbled a little bit, but she stayed on the board. Mimi had already done better than she was expecting to have fallen off of the board as soon as she got on, but Mimi wasn't as rusty as she thought she was.

Well if you're going for pure damage Mimi! You can always trust this tank to take care of you on any quests if you ever wish for my help! I call out to you as i happily ride the waves cheering happily as i start to see the wave slowly start to collapse as i focus on making it out of the wave before it collapses in on me. I grin as i get out on the other side in time to then turn it towards the beach as i get farther then the wave not falling off my board as i smile happily. Once that is the case i turn my head back to see how you are doing in terms of surf boarding back to shore. My familiar Kuro walking on over to me to greet me at the shore as i pet him affectionately with a happy smile as the lion seemingly enjoys the pets to some degree. Once you make it back to shore one way or the other i turn my head to look at you. Did you enjoy yourself Mimi? I ask curiously wondering how your first time back onto the board in however long was for you.

Mimi gave Hestia a thumbs up in response to what Hestia had just called out. "Alright, if I ever need ya, I'll let you know then!" Mimi called back out to Hestia as she stayed on the wave. Mimi figured that Hestia was already a pretty good tank if she had a familiar to help her out with being a tank. The more mitigation the merrier, not for the enemy though.

Mimi looked behind her and noticed that the wave was starting to collapse in on itself, which was a pretty clear signal to her that she needed to get back to shore. Mimi turned her board in the direction of the sand and she barely avoided being knocked into the water. Mimi arrived on the shore shortly after Hestia did and stopped herself from tripping herself off of the surfboard. She looked towards Hestia with a bright smile and nodded. "I enjoyed myself, it was just as fun as I remember it!" Mimi answered, leaning forward and winking.

I grin a bit seeing my own opportunity for fun. I stand up and walks over to you. Why do you keep winking at me Mimi. Are you trying to suggest something I say jokingly with a smile on my face as i look at you. As i smile waiting to hear your reaction. After hearing it i say. So then Mimi what would you like to do now? I mean we are at a beach so their are lots of things to do, and try to make for fun. I say rather happily as i gaze around at everything as i start to make my way towards the Umbrella and towels where Kuro had set up those things on the beach. I look to you with a grin finding the happy and childlike happiness and pranks being a rather nice addition into my life at this point. Things needing such a touch from how everything is, and be if a person isn't careful. So, Mimi do you have any plans really on how you wish to approach your stay while being in Aincrad? Any profession, any goals you wish to achieve while being inside this game? I ask curiously.

Mimi scratched the back of her head when Hestia asked if she was trying to suggest something with her winking. "Well... it's a little hard to explain. It's an inside joke back in the real world, but the winking isn't any insult or anything. I just find myself doing it sometimes subconsciously. That's all it is." Mimi said as she ran up to Hestia and walked with her back to the umbrella and the blankets.

When asked what they could next, Mimi considered the options. With just the two of us, we can't do anything big, so I'm not sure. We could do lots of things still, like some volleyball, sandcastle building, skinny dipping, playing in the water, drawing in the sand, just relax here with Kuro, the list goes on. I picked surfing already, so I'll let you pick this time." Mimi said as she walked right beside Hestia.

Hestia had asked what Mimi's goals were in Aincrad, and she had to consider that for a bit. "Well, I plan to be a tailor in the future for my profession in the game, but as far as goals go, my only goal I have on my mind is fighting in at least one boss raid. I also want to own a house on this beach too, but I'll have to work for that." Mimi answered, looking up at the sky, wrapping one arm arpund Hestia.

Well it would cost quite a bit of money to get a house from what i have been told. It would probably take a lot of just grinding of monsters to actually get enough money for something good. I say with a nod of my head as i look up towards the sky not caring that you have wrapped an arm around me. Finding it a bit strange you are doing so with someone that you basically had just met, but i just figure it is something you are use to so i won't stop it for now. Well we could try to build the best sand castle ever with what we can in this game. I say with a smile on my face at the suggestion. You know create a little castle, then build a little mote around it try to do the full thing as much as possible. Just slowly build this place up for different things and memories that will be had. With today's being the sandcastle. I suggest as an idea. To slowly make this beach have different things drawn or built to commemroate a day to bring forth good memories if we are ever in a bad mood. That if we need a cheer me up is to get to this beach.

"Yeah, that's exactly why I want to be a tailor. I want to get a house quickly, since this beach is just so perfect. I don't want to settle for some one room house though, I want a nice big place, a traditional styled beach house. I can already imagine it." Mimi said as she sat down and petted Kuro a briefly.

Hestia suggested the idea of building a sand castle, to which Mimi nodded. "Sure, that is fine with me, although it's probably gonna be rather difficult in this game, since we don't have those little shovels and stuff. I bet we can still make a brilliant castle though! We just need to get creative!" Mimi said confidentally as she scooted forward next to Hestia. A moat wouldn't be too hard to make either, it would probably be easier to make than the castle itself, but what would a moat be without a castle. Mimi looked up at Hestia to listen if she wanted to start on something specific on the castle.

Well if you need to get some Pales i am sure the surf shop has something like that if need be, along with those little buckets you can use to make the four pointed tops. I suggest with a smile as i then think on that and nods. yeah they do actually, but sadly my friend Itzal took those with him into his inventory so i don't have them. I inform you with a nod of my head as i notice you get closer. Ummm you're getting very close, and you have a arm wrapped around me. I say being a bit uncomfortable with this do to not being use to this in any fashion with another person that is pretty close to me in age.

I get up off of the ground and offers to help you up off the ground if you wish to go get some pales, and buckets to try and make it easier to build a sand castle. Well their is that, and being a tailor is a relatively needed job for any player. Their is also blacksmith's and alchemist's who are heavily needed since everyone needs weapons, and everyone can use a good potion to help them be stronger to be able to defend themselves better. I say with a smile.

Mimi facepalmed when Hestia brought up the surf shop. She had already forgotten about it, even though they had just went there. "That's right, I completely forgot about the shop! I'll just head over there and get some pales for us to use then." Mimi said as she stood up on her own.

Hestia said that Mimi was getting too close to her with her arm, so Mimi took her arm off of Hestia and backed away. "Sorry 'bout that! You just remind me of my big sis in a way. We always wrapped our arms around each other when we were relaxed. Sorry for doing that again. Don't think where I think you are going with that, I'm not in love or anything." Mimi said, defending herself a little bit. Mimi turned around and started to jog back towards the shop. "I'll be right back with the pails! Don't run off on me!" Mimi called out to Hestia as she jogged.

I smile a bit and chuckles seeing that you are a bit forgetful as i make sure to remember that to make sure to try and be more patient with you in the future over some things just encase that forgetfulness comes into play with other things. As i see you then back away and says your reasoning i smile a bit hearing the you think of me like a big sister as i genuinely smile at that being reminded of my little sister and how the two of us were close. I watch you run off to the surf shop as i make sure to remember to say something to you when you get back towards here. Kuro my familiar is just remaining happily laying on the beach having enjoyed the petting you had given him when you were doing so.

When you arrive at the shop you can see pales and other such things for building a sand castle off towards the left of the shop rather close to the front. Most likely meant to catch people's eyes right away if they were looking for them. Making things easily seen and grab people's attention.

Mimi jogged to the shop quickly and stepped inside, where she saw the pails and shovels right away. She grabbed two small pails, two fort shaped pails, and two small shovels for them to work with. Mimi paid for them and walked back out of the shop as she put them in her inventory.

Mimi jogged back over to where Hestia and Kuro were waiting and sat down a few feet away from Kuro, keeping her distance so she wouldn't get sand on him while they made their sand castles. "I got the pails, they were easier to find than I thought. Let hand you yours." Mimi said as she opened her inventory and got Hestia's set of pails and shovels, all of hers being purple and Mimi's being pink. She hand Hestia the purple tools and set her own down on the sand beside her. "Well, what do you want to start on first?" Mimi asked.

Hey Mimi if you see me as a big sis. I wouldn't mind you treating me as such. I say with a kind smile and look on my face. I had a little sister back in the real world so having one in here wouldn't be so bad, and it would be something i am use to having. I say with a smile as i look at you as i take the pails, and shovels. As i grin at you my familiar just watching with interest to the two of us as the little lion doesn't seem that interested in the idea of building a sand castle, but instead just the conversation between the two of us. So if you wanted to be my little sis i wouldn't be oppose to it Mimi. I say kindly with a smile wondering how far off from reality you are like between their and here. Oh also for something to start off i guess we could start with the obvious base of what we would want it to be like. Like just a square upward or like the four pillar structure at the edges. I say happily as i look up to the sky of the sixteenth floor after saying that. Finding this to be very enjoyable and a must needed rest after nonstop fighting.

Mimi liked the idea of treating Hestia like a big sister, but it would just be a bit too awkward to act like that. But if it would make Hestia happy, then Mimi would be fine with playing along. "Okay then, I guess we can be sisters then! My big sis was 20, so she's only a year older than you are. But yet both you and her make me jealous. Do your boobs just grow rapidly around your age, because I hope that's the case. But I guess I'm your little sister for now." Mimi said as she started to bunch up a bunch of sand to use for building the sand castle.

Mimi nodded when Hestia said they would start on the base. Mimi took her shovel and started forming a big round circle base with her sand. "I'll take the middle then, you start on the pillars." Mimi said as she gathered more sand.

Well you don't have to act like a little sister if you don't wish to Mimi. It is your choice after all i just suggested it since you seemed fond of treating me as such for a few moments. I say with a kind smile. Not wishing to pressure you into doing anything you wouldn't wish to do normally.I see you gather up sand for the castle as i smile and relax as i watch you do so. Hey Mimi what did you usually do for fun back in the real world? I ask you curiously as i see you finish up gathering all the sand we are going to. Once given my task i just nod with a smile. Got it i'll start making the pillars then. I say repeating back what you said to make sure i understand what was said. having been a slight habit to make sure i didn't mess up on any tasks by just repeating what was told to me. I hand Kuro a pail as i gesture to the water. The familiar nods his head and flies over towards the water getting some water and then returning back. I pet my little familiars head as i gather some sand and starts to mix the amount of water vs sand to get the perfect amount for molding.

Mimi was perfectly fine with being Hestia's little sister, even if it wasn't for real. "No no no, it's fine, I like the idea of being your little sister. It helps us both cope with our actual sisters' absences, at least for me it does." Mimi said as she rounded up the middle pillar a bit more.

Hestia asked what Mimi did for fun, which made Mimi pause for a second. That was kind of a hard question, since Mimi never really had any hobbies besides her fashion. "Umm... I just played a lot of video games, that was about it. My favorites were Earthbound and Super Paper Mario. Those bring me back to some good memories. What did you do for fun sis?" Mimi asked as she went back to rounding up the central pillar of the sand castle, trying to make it as even as possible so it wouldn't fall over.