[F16-PP] Fun in the Sun

I pat your shoulder gently as i lead you back towards town with a smile on my face. Yeah that would've been kind of embarrassing for you Mimi. I say with a chuckle at that, and along with your joke of hoping to get free stuff from staying with me . Once we get back towards the town and onto the teleporter pad i take out a item and puts it onto you. It is a golden cloak that bottom reaches down towards your feet. The cloak being golden in color with fur along the ends on it and on the inside of the cloak. On the back of it is a depiction of a ram in scarlet red. My shop is on the fourth floor so i figure a dress like that won't do you well in a place like that. I say with a small chuckle as i equip a vanity jacket of black with purple lines along it. Teleport Snowfrost. I say as we get teleported to the fourth floor. The floor of snow, and cold as i just smile at the sight of this floor my familiar looking around at everything also. Welcome to my home floor. Now it is time to get you back towards where my shop is. I say with a grin on my face.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimi followed Hestia back to town with just as big of a smile. "Kind of embarassing? I was in a bikini, that would have been tons of embarassing! But I don't think the NPCs really care." Mimi said as they arrived at the teleport pad in the middle of the sunny town. Hestia put a golden cloak around Mimi right before they teleported, and it was a lot more warm than the dress she had on.

Hestia teleported the two to the fourth floor, and the warmth instantly changed to cold. "Brrrr! I see why you gave me the cloak! I forgot how cold it was on this floor. Thanks for the cloak, it's so pretty." Mimi thanked as she stepped out of the teleporter. Hestia welcomed her to this floor, and said to get to her shop. "Yes please, I don't like being in the cold very long. I'll be right behind you." Mimi said as she crossed her arms and shivered.

I nod my head in understanding that many people don't particularly enjoy the cold, but at the very least my cloak should keep you warm since that is how it is designed to work. The only things that should get cold might be your face. I grab your hand and leads you through the streets of the town of Snowfrost, but instead of staying within town i take you out of the town and out through the fields of snow till we reach a cliff like area. Seems like their is nothing here right? Well watch this. I say with a smile as i lead you down a safe way to the bottom that then shows the cliff like area was just the roof to a cavern that i then take you into. When your eyes adjust you can see the cavern is practically sparkling with lots of tiny little lights somehow. If you look closely you can see  the walls have little crystals along it that are reflecting the light off of each other to brighten the cave up for easy seeing and passage through it. By the way the cloak is called the Golden Fleece. I tell you with a smile on my face wondering if you would get the reference or not.

Mimi held on to Hestia's hand as she followed her through the fields of snow, still shivering as they walked. Mimi had only been to this floor once, and she hadn't stayed on it that much. Mimi could hardly feel her face in the cold, but it was still a little tolerable.

Hestia had brought them to what looked like a cliff with nothing beyond it, but then Hestia led her down to the bottom of the cliff and it turned out that the cliff was just the roof of a cave. Mimi was surprised, as she had thought this was just a cliff, since she had come around here the last time she was on this floor. Mimi looked around the cavern, admiring all of the little lights sparkling. It looked just beautiful. Hestia said that cloak was called the Golden Fleece, and Mimi immediately got the reference. "I remember that name from history class. Wasn't it like the wool from a golden ram or somethin'?" Mimi asked as she continued to hold on to Hestia's hand.

Yes it is Mimi that is why on the back of the cloak their is a depiction of a Ram in scarlet red. I say with a smile as i lead you into the cave with all its sparkling crystals and then you see a dark part of the cave that i lead you down through. However, instead of being pitch black their are bunch of tiny little sparkling lights making it seem like you are walking among the stars of space when in reality you are walking through a dark part of the cave with lots of tiny crystals getting enough light to sparkle and reflect off of each other. I smile a bit as i can see your appreciation of such a location as i had walked you through the cave. Kuro my familiar flying ahead of us towards somewhere. Once we're out of the space like area of the cave it opens up into a large cavern with a big crystal hanging from the ceiling illuminating the entire area. Their is a little stream running through this area with a building on the other side of the stream. The place called the "Crystallized Passion" with all the words having this coloring that are similar to the crystals within the cave.

Mimi tried to look at the back of her cloak to see the ram, but she ended up going in a few circles before giving up and realizing that it was directly behind her. Mimi turned her attention back to the lights as they walked into the dark part of the cave, getting a little nervous when she saw Kuro fly off ahead of them. It looked amazing, but Mimi didn't know what was in the dark, and she couldn't help but feel like something was waiting for them.

Once they were out of the dark area, Mimi lightened up a little bit when she came into the large cavern area. The big crystal hanging from the ceiling made everything seem so peaceful in here. The sight of the shop next to the stream was just so calming as well. "Wow, this is amazing! I never knew all of this was here. I don't know what else to say!" Mimi said in awe as she let go of Hestia's hand and started to wander off a little bit.

I smile a bit as i watch you explore the cavern as i go over towards my shop and leans against it just watching you with a smile as you walk around the cavern as i turn to my familiar who is flying besides me and nods my head. Go over to her to make sure she doesn't do anything reckless, or accidentally hurts herself okay? I ask him in a gentle voice as he nods his head and flies on over towards you to keep you company. The lion nuzzling your side gently with his head once he is over towards you. I just watch with a smile as i wonder how much life will change from here, and how much i could possibly change from all of this. To finally be able to live in a family environment once again after so many months? Has it been a year? I have lost track of the time, but it has definitely been a long time since i had lived in such a family environment. I look towards the ceiling of the cavern. I wonder what going back to real life will be lack? How much will i have matured and changed from all of this? Will it be for the better? I can only hope so. I say softly with a smile.

Mimi continued to wander around the cavern and hardly noticed when Kuro came up to her side and nuzzled against her. She pet him back and walked around, admiring all of the sparkly crystals up close. Mimi had never seen anything so fantastic like this before, and it was truly a sight to behold.

Mimi briefly looked back at Hestia and smiled at her before returning her gaze back to the crystals. It had been over a year ever since they had gone into this game, and she hadn't really had a family figure this entire time. From this point forward Mimi actually had someone she could talk to. When they got back to the real world hopefully they would be able to tind each other, with both of them having changed for the better. Mimi hoped she wouldn't be too mature when they got back, she still wanted to be just as lively as she was before.

I wait by the door to my shop just watching you with idle curiosity before i nod my head and heads back into my shop/home for the time being as i get everything set up and good as i nod my head glad that everything is at least good and ready for a visitor, but sadly no music to acompany what is basically a music shop. I frown at that realizing that my track record hasn't been the best, and that i should maybe try to get a musical instrument of some kind so i can have that playing as a nice background noise to my shop for when i have customers or guest that can stay over here. I just nod my head and sits on one of the nice couches of my shop awaiting your entrance into it as i smile happily. Glad that my shop is a little bit warm as i enjoy the niceness of it all as i relax.

My familiar Kuro keeps you company as you look around at all the crystals and investigate them for your own pleasure. The familiar sticking by your side the entire time to make sure you stay safe and okay as i had requested him to do so. The familiar seemingly enjoying your more lively attitude.

Mimi kept walking around the cavern, just amazed by how pretty all of the crystals were. This was such an elegant place to put a music store, but at the same time a little bad for business, since it would seem a bit hard for someone to actually find this place in the caverns.

After a while, Mimi decided to head inside, so she walked across the stream and then made her way to the door. Kuro was still following her, so she petted him on the head in a playful manner. Mimi opened the door and walked inside to see Hestia waiting for her on the couch inside of the shop. Mimi took off the golden fleece and handed it back to Hestia and sat down beside her on the couch. It was nice and warm in here compared to the snow fields. "Thanks for letting me borrow the fleece. It was super cold out there." Mimi said as she snuggled up next to Hestia.

I smile as i see you enter the shop after some amount of time and i see you then take off the fleece and hand it to me that i put into my inventory right away. It's fine Mimi, and i don't know about you but for me i just got use to the cold rather quickly. I say with a smile as i see you then snuggle up to me as i hug you tightly holding you close to me. Welcome to your new home Mimi. The home of the performer Ember Nite, and future tank on the frontlines. I hope you end up liking it here during your stay. Be it for a time, or for the duration of the game. I say with a smile as i look down towards you.

My familiar Kuro flies on over towards us and lays across our laps adjusting his wings so they wouldn't be in our faces as he snuggles up against us to warm us up, and get be part of this nice little family moment. I just nod my head at my familiar approving this as i relax not minding the extra weight of my familiar across my legs all that much since wearing armor kind of gets you use to how things weigh against your body.

Mimi shrugged her shoulders when Hestia said that she got used to cold quickly. "Well, it may take a little longer for me, I'm more of a hot person than a cold person. But I'll eventually get used to it, don't worry sis." Mimi said as she rested her head on Hestia's shoulder.

Hestia welcomed Mimi to what would be her new home, and Mimi embraced the hug that Hestia brought her into. "I don't ever wanna leave here Hestia, even if I get my own shop, I wanna stay here with you. You, me, and Kuro, we could stay here like a family as the years go by." Mimi said as she looked down at Kuro sitting down on their laps. She petted him on the back and then wrapped her other arm around Hestia. It was such a sweet moment for Mimi, getting to enjoy a family moment like this after such a long time.

I smile a bit as i nod in understanding knowing that some people are just more inclined to the heat rather then the cold. Knowing my real sister is much like that also always preferring the heat, and the sun of the outside. While meanwhile with me i would have always preferred the cold then the heat mainly because i could handle the cold better then heat. It's understandable sis don't worry, and while it is a nice idea to stay like this for years it would be nice also to try and accomplish much as we can sooner to try and get back to our families who are most likely worried sick about us. I say in a gentle tone knowing that while it would be nice to stay like a nice little family here for however long it is. To wish for years is a bit bad, but also a very likely case if it has been a year we've been trapped and we're only a fifth of the way through this game with only a uphill climb up towards completion.

Well i would be happy to house you for as long as you wish to stay here Mimi. My home is always your home at the end of the day. I say with a happy tone of voice as i smile a bit. I think i'll build my home in this nice cavern also whenever i get the COL funds to do so, and also the want to build a home. I say with a nod of my head as i keep you close to me as Kuro just looks up at us as he enjoys any of the petting he gets. Just letting it happen.

Mimi had never been a cold person in general. Whenever she did her seasonal fashion, she always skipped winter. Mimi loved modeling in swimsuits, but she could not stand modeling in snow gear. Hestia said that as nice as it would be to stay in Aincrad, they had to get out and beat the game. "Yeah, I know. I don't literally mean years. I just mean't that we stay together for a long time. I want to get out of here too, although maybe not as much as you." Mimi said as she leaned out of Hestia's hug, but stayed on the couch.

Hestia had said that she would always be happy to let Mimi stay at her shop, and Mimi nodded thankfully. "Well, I can always help you out with the col. I don't have much, but I can pay for some of it." Mimi said as she petted Kuro on the back.

I chuckle a bit and nods my head. Well i don't plan to build a house anytime soon. Only when i find the right person i wish to settle down with will i ever make a house if i manage to find such a person within this game. Otherwise well then it is obviously the real world market hunting for a house which would be just as much of a hassle to get a house as it is in this game. i say with a chuckle at that fact. To know that it requires lots of many for both to get any, and then trying to find the right location, and then debate on the style of everything. You know it does make me curious how many people fall in love in this game. I know one couple, but it is always curious to see if any others do manage to find love in this game, or if the ones i know are just a special case. I say with a smile on my face as i look down to my familiar who just accepts the petting.

And i just wish to try and get out of this game quickly since i have my family to get back to. I only have my mom, and sister left, so i feel like i got to be their for them like i always have to try and help them through anything. However, at this point do to the fact i am still here i guess they found a way to manage with everything if they can afford to pay all my life support bills that come with trying to keep me alive do to well not moving or anything at all from the nervegear. I say with a small sad smile knowing that by this point my little sister in the real world has probably matured so much to try and have to deal with the loss of her big sister. To take on all my responsibilities while continuing with her own. I guess i don't have that much of a rush as i thought i did. I guess at this point i can just try to get stronger as i am, but not for the reason for my family. That'll still be a part, but i guess now i fight for to see how my sister will be doing, and for my new family also. I say as i look down to you. To make sure i am strong enough to protect you as best as i can always.

Mimi giggled a little bit when Hestia said she would only build a house when she found the right person to settle down with. "So only when you find a boyfriend? Yeah, maybe I'll wait for that day too. I want a big strong man for a boyfriend, what kind person do you want?" Mimi asked before yawning quietly.

Hestia wondered how people fell in love in this game and Mimi agreed, she didn't really understand it either. "Same here, I hardly see any couples, but the ones I do see always look super happy. Maybe we'll both find our match before this game ends. I worry about my family too, but we have a lot of investments, my father was super rich. He had some close ties to Kayaba, which is one of the reasons I got this game so easily. Now I regret ever taking that copy from him, he always did prefer my big sis. Sometimes I wonder if he knew I would get trapped, so he sent me in here on purpose." Mimi said, she then yawned again, this time a little louder.

When i find the right match regardless of gender. I say honestly to you with a shrug of my shoulders and a smile on my face. The person i would want is someone that is kind and understanding. Someone who is patient, and willing to help others without letting people abuse such kindness. So i guess like a person who can serve as a protector, but also be a person who i can talk with from time to time about anything.Someone that i know can brighten my day up at any moment, and also hopefully can have the same passion i have in whatever he wishes to do with his, or her life. i say with a smile on my face.

I would hope that if i do find my match while being trapped within this game of death that i manage to get lucky and find someone who lives at least within the same country as me since otherwise that long distance relationship would be a bit difficult to do possibly. I say in a joking manner with a happy smile on my face. Well i'm sure you regret it now, but as we have been talking good things can happen while we're trapped here and those are the things we should focus on and be happy about that we have and can hopefully forge such good memories. So it is possible that regret can turn into something better I say optimistically. I hear you yawn a bit louder as i pat your back. Need to head to bed Mimi? I ask in a gentle voice.

Mimi nodded understandingly when Hestia said she wanted a kind and patient person regardless of gender. "Whatever floats your boat. I guess I wouldn't mind a strong and tough woman either. I just don't want someone who will take advantage of me, I want it to be mutual, not one sided love." Mimi said as she yawned again, but covered her mouth this time as soon as she did. Mimi was a bit tired, but she wanted to stay up as long as Hestia would stay up.

Hestia told Mimi not to worry about her regret, and pointed out that this turned out to have it's positives. "Yeah, I think today is a perfect example of why I shouldn't regret coming into this game. I got to meet people like you." Mimi said as poked Hestia in the nose with her finger. Mimi yawned again, and Hestia asked if she needed to head to bed. Mimi shook her head quickly, but her face said otherwise. "I just want to stay up as late as you do. So I'll go to bed whenever you want to." Mimi said as she rubbed her eyes a little bit.

I smile a bit at your want to stay up however i know better then that. I take your hand and moves my leg slightly as Kuro just looks at me as i gesture for him to get you. The familiar does so slowly and flies up towards my bedroom. I smile a bit as i lead you up the stairs of the shop towards the upper level. I then lead you towards a room that is further then the one that my familiar was sleeping at. Once you enter you see it is a rather plain room having the necessities that are required, and having a nice comfortable looking bed. Tomorrow, or a bit after that we can work on personalizing your room MImi. I say cheerfully as i lead you towards the bed. Now then sleep. I'll get my rest also since it is rather late according to the in game clock. I say in a gentle tone as i give you one last quick hug. Have sweet dreams Mimi. I say with a smile as i stop hugging you after that so you can finally get into the bed to sleep peacefully.

Mimi felt herself being led up off the couch and led up the stairs of Hestia's shop. "Hestia... I can stay awake... don't worry." Mimi said as she yawned again. It was now completely obvious that she was tired, but Mimi still tried to hide it, but it was basically impossible at this point.

Mimi looked into the plain room and then looked back at Hestia. She had said that they would personalize Mimi's room tomorrow or some time later, and she gave Mimi one last hug. Mimi walked into her new room and looked around it. It was rather late, so Hestia was getting her sleep too. Mimi didn't have to worry about not staying up with Hestia in that case. She changed out of her red dress into her undies, which were a plain light green bra and pair of panties, since that's always how she slept. Before she got in bed, Mimi thought about everything that she did today with Hestia. "Wait!" Mimi called out as she ran back of her room and ran up to Hestia. "Can I sleep with you in your bed tonight? It's been so long since I've gotten to sleep in a bed with someone." Mimi asked, tugging on Hestia a little bit.

Edited by Moonside