[F16-PP] Fun in the Sun

Well i never really had that much time for fun honestly. I say as i make the pillars of the sand castle once the sand is all ready. I had to help take care of my family as much as i can by doing lots of work to try and help paying bills and all of that. Because of this i had been use to having to help others, and to lead when i can to help others understand like i did with school, so fun wasn't really high on my list. The only thing i could say is that i watched anime and such from time to time during the rare moments i was allowed to just relax, and also learn of greek mythology and any others i had time for. I say with a happy smile at the memories of such things. Making sure to have the pillars be perfectly shaped, and smoothed, and most of all structurally sound so they wouldn't fall over. Sounds like you were a gamer if i am using that term correctly. I say with a chuckle feeling a bit silly that i don't know the terms exactly right for sure. Seems that we came from different backgrounds that is for sure. I say with a nod of my head.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimi was a bit sad to hear that Hestia never had much time for fun back in the real world. Having fun when you are young, even at 19, it's still one of the best parts of your life to enjoy. "Well, at least you had your anime and mythology. We both have our different things we do. Although I watch anime from time to time as well." Mimi said as she flattened out the top of the pillar she had been working on.

Mimi continued to listen to Hestia and giggled a little bit when she was called a gamer. "Well, I'm not really a gamer. I don't play that much honestly. I focus on my fashion, and I play video games in my downtime. We definitely come from different backgrounds though." Mimi said as she started to dig out the moat around the base of the castle, leaving one bit of sand to act as a bridge.

I just nod my head with a smile on my face as i continue finishing up on all of the pillars making sure they are all perfect and won't fall over unless the sand from underneath them was dug out. What anime was your favorite? Or what kinda did you watch? I ask curiously as i work on our little castle moving out of the way when necessary as you work on the moat of the castle. I think my favorite would've been one called Code Geass, and type i liked to watch was mainly action. I say with a happy smile at remembering my favorite series. My small familiar Kuro walks over towards our little building and looks at it with interest, but is not doing anything to it just yet. Just watching us work as he was doing before. Just a whole lot more closer now. Mimi did you have any pets back in the real world? I ask curiously as the question is sparked in my mind from having seen Kuro come within sight.

Mimi thought about what her favorite anime was as she continue to dig out an even moat around the castle with her shovel. "My favorite anime was probably Cowboy Bebop. I liked watching a lot of action as well, it was just more fun and exciting to watch. I've never watched Code Geass before though, I'll have to check it out sometime when we get out of here." Mimi answered as she started to the shape the moat in a more rectangular form, just to make the whole thing symetrical.

Kuro had walked a lot closer to the girls and was watching closely, which put a smile on Mimi's face, it was fun watching animals getting interested in things you do. Hestia asked if Mimi had any pets, to which Mimi nodded her head. "Yep, I had a calico cat named Dimentio. He wasn't really the type of cat that liked people that much though, only my family he was warm to. Did you have any pets in the real world?" Mimi answered, then asking the same question. Mimi was definitely enjoying herself right now, but she wanted to play another prank on Hestia, so she got up and walked behind her, pretending to go get something. Mimi carefully pulled back the bottom of Hestia's swimsuit so she wouldn't notice, and then put a stick in it, holding it down on the sand. She didn't see it coming now, but it would give her a bit of a strong wedgie when she got up. Nothing too bad, so hopefully Hestia wouldn't get too mad.

Edited by Moonside

I notice you get up as i don't think much about it as i continue working on the sand castle moving about a bit as i notice what you do and takes the stick out and throws it far away not allowing worse things to happen. I just continue to build and make the sand castle as is needed. My familiar Kuro giving you a look for a bit also before looking back at me working on the sand castle as best as i am able to do so. Good choice for a favorite anime Mimi. I say with a happy nod of my head. Cowboy Bebop is always a good choice, and it is a classic so many people would never argue with it. I think if i remember correctly also it is one of the few anime that people can say the dub was better then the sub. I say with a grin on my face when i say that to you.

As for a pet i didn't have one sadly. I always wanted something like a dog, so it is nice to have a pet and companion at all times in the form of my amazing Kuro. I say very cheerfully at that fact as i look towards my familiar with a smile who flaps his wings once slowly and gently as to not disrupt the castle in response.

Mimi did a mix of a sigh and a laugh, since Hestia caught on to what Mimi was doing right away. Even Kuro had noticed, which was a little bit awkward. Mimi sat back down besides Hestia and continued rounding out the bottom of the moat. She poked a few holes in the middle pillar to act as windows. "This is easier than I thought it would be. I thought we would be having a lot more trouble making our sand castles." Mimi said as she poked a few more holes.

Mimi laughed a little bit when Hestia said that so many people would never argue with Cowboy Bebop. "Yeah, it doesn't have anything to really point out that is bad. I never watch the dubs though, I never could really find one." Mimi said as she went back to working on the moat.

Mimi looked back at Kuro again when Hestia said that she never really had a pet. "Aw, that sucks. At least you have Kuro in this world, and it makes more sense why you care for him so much now, because he is your first pet." Mimi said, patting Kuro on the head lightly.

I nod my head with a smile at hearing your words about Kuro as it is true. That i do care for the little guy so much do to him being special since he is like a eternal companion. I then think back towards the real world when we can escape and i find myself wanting to cry at that thought now. You know the real world is going to be bittersweet. To return back to our normal lives, but to leave the ones we have here. I say while looking towards Kuro who cuddles against me to comfort me sensing my sadness. To lose the ones we call friends, and the friends we make in our familiars. That will be a bittersweet day when we return to the real world. I say softly as i look to you. Their is also the whole pain thing which will be a bummer. I say in a joking fashion hoping to lighten the mood i accidentally made a bit dark.

But yeah the sand castle is going pretty good. For some reason  i can imagine the Cardinal system somehow helping to make things structurally sound in some fashion or the other. I say with a chuckle as i continue helping with the making of the sandcastle as i smile happily. Well if we ever meet each other in the real world Mimi i will definitely show you Cowboy Bebop in Dubs. I say with a big smile.

Mimi almost started to cry as well at the thought, only a few tears escaping her eyes. Even though she didn't have a familiar yet, she still made friends in this game that were better than those in reality. "I'd rather stay in this world now that I think about it. I haven't really met anyone like you before, that was this nice to me. Although I bet if there are other VRMMOs like this that don't kill us, then we could meet again, and even transfer our data, you could see Kuro again, even after this whole mess is over. But yeah, the pain is gonna be well... a pain." Mimi said, also trying to add a little bit to lighten the mood.

Hestia's explanation of how the castle stood made a lot of sense to Mimi. The game probably assumed the sand castle was a structure, so it is making sure it stays up. "Heh, yeah, we'll never meet, but if we ever do meet by chance we'll watch Cowboy Bebop together, and maybe we can watch some Code Geass too, so I can catch up on it." Mimi said, giving the same big smile as Hestia.

I look down then over to you as i take a deep breathe. Ember Nite. I say softly as i look at you. My name is Ember Nite. I say hoping i won't regret this decision to say my name to you having a small sad smile. As i can truly see how i could treat this girl as part of family, or at the very least a close friend if anything else. And i hope so to that their will be other VRMMOs in the future where we won't die do to the creator being a messed up individual. If they even allow the production of any other type of VRMMO after this. I mean this will cause a huge backlash to any such thing i could imagine do to people being scared of what could happen. Only people like us would probably be the only ones dreaming of entering another after this. Because of this reason. I say with a small chuckle. To meet up with the friends we made here, and to continue these friendships that we have forged in times spent together, and the bonds that are forged through fighting for our lives in the quests we do. I say as i look towards the sky with a small smile.

Hestia had whispered her actual name to Mimi, which surprised her at first, but she understood why. Hestia already trusted Mimi enough, so Mimi didn't see why not to tell her own name. "Mimi Repurika, that's my actual name. Not as cool as Ember Nite though, that sounds way cooler. But if you're my older sister, then that's to be expected." Mimi said as she got a bit of a small smile on her face too. No matter how they got out of here, they were probably never gonna see each other again.

Hestia explained that only they would keep going into these games just to meet up with each other. Mimi's eyes started to water as she thought about everything that would happen after this. Hestia was looking up at the sky when Mimi started crying, and she hugged Hestia tightly. "I promised myself I wouldn't get attached to anyone because I knew I would never see them again, but I just can't anymore! I love you sis!" Mimi said  between sniffs and tears.

I feel arms wrap around me as my first instinct is to attack, but i calm those down as i see it is you. I see your tears, and can feel them as i hug you back tightly and gently rubs your back forgetting about the sand castle as i smile a bit. Big sis is here Mimi. Ember will protect you, and help you out whenever you need. Be it with a quest, or if you need someone to go to for talking things out, or just to vent in some way. I will always be their for you. I say in a gentle and affectionate tone as i hold you close not caring if the words of calling me a sis are real or not. Because i would prefer living in the illusion that they are real even if you didn't mean it. Intentionally or no i am enjoying this. I smile a bit as i feel Kuro snuggle up against us also nuzzling his head against our bodies wanting to be apart of things also. I can only smile seeing my familiar, my companion warming up to others slowly by seeing how things interact, and how people normally are. The lion learning not to be so careful, or such through interactions like this, and other normal interactions.Well think of it as this way Mimi we'll just have to try hard to get to see each other in the real world no matter what. After all i have to look after my little sister in some way. I say softly with a happy smile on my face.

Mimi continued to squeeze Hestia tightly, not wanting to let go at all. Her tears were slowing now, and her voice went back to a stable tone. Mimi looked back at their sand castle and smiled, it was the little things like the sand castle that made Mimi feel good inside. "Okay, and I'll do my best to be there for you too. I may not be as strong as you, but I can still be someone you can talk too, and I'll always be up for anything like this, as your vacation partner." Mimi said softly as she held Hestia close to her in the same way as she was.

Kuro had walked up and nuzzled against them, which made Mimi feel even warmer inside. He was already warming up to her, even though they had just met. "We'll meet in the real world, no matter what it takes. What little sister would I be then if I just disappeared?" Mimi said, not even doubting it for a second.

Partners till the end Mimi. I say with a happy smile. and of course sisters forever. I say son after as i give you a one arm side hug. So then little sis do you have a place to stay that isn't a inn? I ask you curiously with a small smile. Because I have my shop that has two bedrooms that you can stay at if you wish to do so. I offer to you since i know how bad inns can be in terms of mental health, and just the want to be in it isn't that high when compared to a comfortable head at a place that can be seen as home. Just know if you do if you aren't a morning person you will probably hate me since i do my craft attempts as a performer right after i woke up and had something to eat, and sometimes before i even have something to eat. I tell you with a smile on my face  as i look out towards the ocean as i just enjoy this moment. Being near this girl that is like my little sister in this world with my familiar that is like our pet while on a beach near a sand castle we had made. I can only smile as i feel like this is a life i could enjoy while being in this game. Enjoying a day with my little sister and my familiar, and maybe even eventually her familiar. As we just pass the time having fun and laughing. Telling stories of what had happened during the rest of the week.I smile happily at that idealistic future as i can only hope nothing ruins that.

Partners 'till the end, Mimi loved the idea of that, as well as being sisters forever. "Yep, we will always be together. There is no doubt about that for sure." Mimi said as she let Hestia out of the hug, but stayed sitting next to her.

Hestia asked if Mimi had a place to stay, to which Mimi shook her head. "No, I've been staying in inns on the floors I've been touring at. But I'd love to stay at your shop!" Mimi answered, a big smile on her face at the thought of getting to stay with her bif sis. The inns had indeed been mentally taxing though, even if they were a little cozy.

When Hestia said that Mimi would probably hate her if she wasn't a morning person, to which Mimi laughed a little bit. "Oh, I'm not really a morning person, but that's fine. You'll probably hate me for my pranks. Even if you're my sister, I can't gurantee that you are safe." Mimi said jokingly as she reached over behind slowly Hestia and grabbed the stick from before. She stuck it more slowly and firmly into Hestia's swimsuit, guranteeing that she would get a wedgie, whether she pulled the stick out or stood up. Mimi giggled quietly, but still was enjoying her time with Hestia. This was going to be such a fun journey, going through this world with Hestia. They may not agree on everything, Mimi knew that, but they now both had someone to lean on.

I chuckle feeling you do your prank once more as i take the stick out not caring for the consequence as i adjust accordingly to make that stop without having to remove that clothing to do so. Well if you're living in my shop we should probably leave now. After all i need to show you around the place and how to get to their. I suggest with a smile as i give you a quick hug and stands up and then equips my vanity clothing over the swimsuit and then unequips the swimsuit so once more i would remain fully clothed the entire time. Well seems like living together will be eventful if anything MImi. You'll get to listen to me performing my heart out and i get to try and be prepared for any pranks that you do. I say with a chuckle and a smile on my face at the idea of that as i wonder how life will be from here on out.

I look towards my familiar and nods my head as i start to collect the items and adds them to my inventory creating a nice little sub-section in it simply titled beach items so i can pull them out faster the next time i visit this amazing place. Now all that is left is to head back home to my shop.I say softly to myself, but just loud enough for you to hear as  look down at the little sand castle with its moat as i smile and nod. Let's keep whatever we built here for as long as it can be here. You know? To always have a memory of each day that we go here so that memories can always be had. With this castle of strength and safety being a symbol of our bond together as sisters now. I say cheerfully knowing what i said can be deemed as sappy, but i find it nice and beautiful to symbolize something as such.

Mimi laughed out loud this time when Hestia pulled the stick out and the wedgie came onto her full force. "Gotcha! I hope you can get used to it!" Mimi joked, still laughing. Mimi looked behind her, checking to see if Hestia had done the same to her, but Mimi sighed with relief to see that her bottom remained empty. "Just know that the pranks are my thing and the performing is your thing. Don't go pranking me constantly!" Mimi added, laughing just a little bit more.

Mimi watched as Hestia packed up all of their beach stuff and put it back into her inventory. Hestia said that they would keep the sand castle up as long as possible to represent their bond, and Mimi nodded in agreement. Maybe every week we come here we can expand it. We could have a whole sand kingdom after a year! By then our bond will be stronger than any other bond out there!" Mimi declared as she watched Hestia change back into her normal clothing. "Alright, I guess we'll be going then. This was a fun day." Mimi said as she took one last look at their little castle.

I chuckle a bit at your enthusiasm for your pranks as i can only fear the day if i let you meet my friend's familiar. I just grin wondering what sort of mayhem could happen between what are seemingly two endless bottles of energy. I make a small mental note to try and get that to happen someday to see the results of the two meeting. I'll be fine trust me Mimi your pranks will definitely be a blessing in the end during stressful days that i can have do to how this game is, and it would be nice to just live a normal life through the entire week, and not just out of one day. I say with a smile and a nod of my head as i gesture you to follow me back towards the teleport pad. Also, i couldn't prank you even if i tried, or at the very least not as easily as you could do towards me. i say with a chuckle as i start to walk whether or not you start to follow me figuring you would.

A sand kingdom huh? That would be rather nice to just slowly expand it more and more each time i like that. I say with a smile on my face and then grins a bit at my imagination trying to figure out how far out this kingdom will end up being from its original point.

Mimi laughed with Hestia, but stopped and put one hand to her chin and started to think. She had forgotten something, but she couldn't quite remember what it was, Mimi just had that feeling like she forgot something. "Hey Hestia, did we forget something? I just have this feeling like we did." Mimi asked as she started to walk back in the direction they came.

Hestia said that Mimi's pranks will be a blessing in her stressful days, which brought a big smile to Mimi's face. "Yep, then in that case I'll be sure to prank you the best I can! Although I bet your performances can lighten up my mornings! It's always helpful for both of us. But don't think you can't do pranks, anyone can, you just gotta catch people off guard." Mimi said as she patted Hestia on the shoulder.

Well if you mean something we're forgetting for starters you're not wearing your vanity clothing. I say with a amused smile as my familiar Kuro is with us the lion moving along with us on all fours not using his wings to fly along as he just enjoys walking along with us for the moment. Besides that i am not to entirely sure what we would have forgotten. I mean when you put those clothes on we would then be dressed for going into town, and i have my familiar, and the items we got are in my inventory so  i think we have everything. I say as i look at you who is still in her swimsuit instead of that yellow dress i saw you wear when we met at the teleporter.

Well just don't try to prank me during my performances Mimi. I say with a chuckle at that thought. It is difficult enough to try and craft one correctly, but to have to worry about being pranked that could mess the performance up would make it just that much more difficult. I say in a mix of joking and serious tone of voice. Also if you ever have a request you would wish for something to be crafted i would happily do so if you are doing so to try and give me inspiration, and not as a customer. Just cause you're my little sister doesn't make you exempt from having to pay my prices if you want something from my store. I say with a amused smile on my face.

Mimi looked down at herself and slightly blushed when Hestia brought up that hse hadn't changed into her vanity clothing. Mimi did a spin, opened her menu, and changed into a red and white striped dress this time. "That's what I forgot, thanks. That would have been much worse to find out when we would have been walking back to your shop in town." Mimi said thankfully as she took a few steps ahead of Hestia, walking with a skip in her step.

Hestia said not to prank her during performances and Mimi nodded with a giggle. "Sure thing. Business is business, so I won't mess with yours. I'll probably still be asleep anyway when you are performing. But darn, I thought I would get free stuff! Just kidding, I'll pay your prices." Mimi said, looking out at the sunset on the water. It was a pretty sight, even if it was digital.