[F16-PP] Fun in the Sun

I smile a bit as i make my way towards my room as i open the door up towards my room and then hears your voice calling out wait. I turn to see you wearing a nightgown and then asking if you could sleep in the same bed with me. I smile a tiny bit as i figure that is something that you use to do with either your parents or your own older sister back in reality. I just nod my head unable to find the heart within me to say no since i don't wish to say no to something that you are particularly use to. Okay Mimi you can be in the same bed for this night. However, i except by the time that we get your room personalized towards you that you'll be fine with sleeping by yourself in their for the most part. I say in a gentle and kind tone of voice towards you. You can see my familiar Kuro is laying along the warm sheets of the bed at near the foot of the bed resting peacefully with his wings covering up his body also. The familiar not even moving a single bit at all seemingly already asleep.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimi rubbed her eyes and got a big soft smile on her face when Hestia agreed to let her sleep in the same bad as her tonight, as long as she would sleep in her own bed once it was personalized. "Don't worry. I'll be sleeping in my own bed tomorrow, just for tonight I want to sleep with you. It's been so long for me at least since I have slept in the same bed as someone, I just did it occasionally with my big sis. Thanks." Mimi said as she followed Hestia into her room.

Kuro already looked to be asleep and Mimi faintly giggled. She was practically half-asleep already, but she managed to walk over to the bed and sat down beneath the sheets. Mimi patted Kuro on the head gently and then laid down on her back. She curled up slightly and looked towards Hestiam "Good night sis, see you in the morning." Mimi said as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Yeah that is what i figured. Come on lets get to bed now. I say with a smile as i walk over towards the bed and lays down in it, and waits for you to get in under the covers also. I then put the covers over us so that they are perfectly fit, and then smiles as soon as my head hits the pillows as i relax instantly at being in such a position. I look down towards you as i see you gaze towards me. Night Mimi. Have the best dreams possible. I say in a gentle voice as i see your eyes close as i follow very soon after with a small smile on my face. Smiling from the fact of how great today was then what its initial place was to be like. I now have someone i can call family, and a person i know i can talk to always since they would do the same to me. It feels nice to have a sister after all this time once more. The peace to know that no matter what their will be someone at your side to try and be their for you, and to defend you like a true sibling would for each other.

Summary:

Hestia: 800 COL, 4 SP

Mimi: 800 COL, 4 SP