[PP - F4] Hunting for Power (with Eatos)

"I know what you mean, if I wouldn't let the store slide a little, I wouldn't be able to leave it that often, but I still believe that meeting friends and new Players is more important than keeping the shop running. And I always enjoy a good adventure with anyone from the guild. So if you ever have an interesting quest or anything like that, you can always ask me and I'd be happy to help you. And about the weather, we could just look for something on another floor, as long as it's not the fifth one." he had to smile, as he was sure she really had enjoyed the trip. When she turned to the dog and fed the tail wagging animal the snack he had brought, he felt that he needed to get his own familiar soon. "You say she's the one thing from the real word, so you've had a dog out there? I never had any pets, as I was travelling to much. If you don't want to do anything else, I'll leave you and Angel and go back to my shop, as I now can empower the Armour Pin is waiting for."

OOC: I'll close the thread after your reply

Edited by Hei

Eatos nodded her head. Indeed, back in the real world, she had a pet dog. A husky, who was just as big as Angel was now. 

"His name was Gluttony, after the sin. I had him since he was a pup, never wanted to stop eating, even as a littl' one. He was always with me, through thick and thin. I miss him so much, but, Angel here helps. She's a reminder, that the real world is still out there waiting for us. That i have to survive, if not just for me, for everyone outside of this game that wants me to come back home..."

Eatos shook her head. She hadn't thought about home in so long, about her family and friends who were probably...Would they even be panicked anymore? She feared that her, being in hospital, was a normality for them at this point. It had been so long, trapped. No, they wouldn't leave her. They'd move on with their lives, but constantly look behind them for the day she came back. She knew her family.

"It was a pleasure to spend some time with you Hei. Let me know if you ever need anything, alright?"