{PP-F1/9} Flames of Horror -Domarus and Moonside-

OOC note:  Keres is in the shop on floor 1 where Moonside visits, hence the floor one bit.  Domarus is on floor nine.

Keres looked at the dust settling down on her alchemical workshop hidden beneath Domarus' own shop and sighs.  They hadn't been able to find enough materials for her to craft anything with, so everything here had been sitting unused for who knows how long.  She sighed one more time before she closed the concealed door and put the banner back into place.  She went back to cleaning the inside of the shop, making sure everything looked it's absolute best for any customer that may walk in.  The shop was very thoroughly designed and decorated.  Anything that Domarus crafted that wasn't a perfect item was added to the decor.  Whether it be on shelves, display cases, or pieces of art that he had made and hung on a wall or two.  Domarus made tattoos as well, but only one player ever came to get one.  That player being Mossino who had vanished long ago into who knows where.  Before long Keres heard the door open up and she stood behind the counter, smiling to the customer and bowed to her.

"Welcome mistress.  How may I serve you today?"

Floor 9

Domarus stood facing his opponents.  Two magma and stone golems that had three hundred and seventy eight points of health each, as well as being able to deal up to one hundred and seventeen damage to him upon a successful hit.  Of course he had tier two mitigation and thorns, so they were very welcome to hit him while he removed most of their health with each blow.  For they had no mitigation at all and he had not only mitigation but a good amount of health as well.  It was about time he had come across opponents he could loot.  He was wearing Hopebreaker, his black armor he hardly ever got to wear anymore, and Rhozart, his flaming dragon, was wearing it's black-iron skeleton armor.  He activated charge, rushing at the monsters and releasing Explode Catapult, cleaving through them both while Rhozarth struck the second golem, causing a critical attack.  Both slammed into his back as he passed, activating thorns and dealing damage to themselves as well as him.  This was all too easy.  In fact, he may switch his thorns item to his prosperity item so he'd get better rewards rather than deal more damage.  Thorns needed a serious buff anyhow.

@Moonside

ID#  90865  BD:  6  MD:  6
ID#  90866  BD:  9  MD:  7
Sword art Used:  Explode Catapult  15+4x14=266  15+5x14=280

Domarus:  614/740 (117-54x2=126 dmg) -  46/74

Golem 1:  88/378 (266 dmg + 24 thrn) - 117 dmg
Golem 2:  74/378 (280 dmg + 24 thrn)- 117 dmg

Edited by Domarus

Mimi had been looking around all of the floors for a while now. If anyone ever asked her what she was doing, she would give them the simple front of just touring the floors for fun. It wasn't for fun at all though. Mimi needed to find someone to serve, an evil boss if possible. She was able to hide her evil intentions rather well with her youth and way of talking, and Mimi still had no luck on finding her boss.

Mimi came down to the first floor again to start her search again, or rather, her "tour". This time, Mimi looked around the shops for her evil lord. When she heard of a tattoo place, that seemed an ideal spot to find her boss. She walked into the shop as soon as she arrived and was greeted by a girl at the counter who bowed. Mimi put on her smile and bowed as well. The girl asked how she could help Mimi today, and Mimi figured she would cut directly to the chase this time. "I'm looking for an evil master. Do you know anyone that would happen to fit that description?" Mimi asked, still keeping her smile.

Keres' first reacted out of shock, her eyes widening and her jaw dropping.  Porvós, her flaming snake familiar, uncoiled itself from it's little stand, it's flames igniting now that he was awake.  His head craned out a little, flicking it's tongue out.  Keres caught her composure at last, and knew that with Domarus not being here, she had to take every step with extreme caution.

"Um...  May I ask why you are looking for such a person?  As well as...  Well...  Why come looking for someone here?"  If one had asked about Domarus, his shop, or Keres, they'd hear nothing but good things from them...  Though people spoke of Keres as being a rather odd individual.  There was absolutely no reason one would assume someone evil would, or could be here.  Even if she did somehow figure it out, or even if it was just a hunch of hers, why on earth was she looking for someone with a dark nature?  Domarus wouldn't like this situation at all, and even she found it a bit nervous.  If someone believed Domarus to be evil and spread the word..  That could be a problem.

Floor 9

Domarus watched as the golems tried to retaliate.  The first one struck at him but he was easily able to deflect it's heavy blow.  It was only then however he realized that it was only intending to distract him, and he was struck by the second golem, giving out a grunt as he was thrown back a good ways.  He never fell on anything other than his two feet however.  Despite the heavy armor he wore, he was very agile thanks to his strength, as well as very powerful in terms of physical damage output.  The damage wasn't much at all however, as only one of them had hit him.  Unfortunately it was a hyper critical and thus thorns was not activated this round.  Domarus clenched his two handed black battle ax in his right hand before charging forward.  The golems tried to dodge this time but he activated concentration, making his accuracy assured.  He released the sword art Trample on them both, finishing off the last of their health.  He saw materials enter his inventory which was good, but the items he could care less for.  The col was especially important however, and he would be storing that.  Hopefully he would not have to purchase materials from someone again...

ID#  90870  BD:  2+3+1=6(concentration)  MD:  5
ID#  90871  BD:  3+3+1=7(concentration)  MD:  10
Sword art Used:  Trample Act  15+4x14=266  15+5x14=280

Domarus:  549/740 (117+2-54=65 dmg) -  34/74

Golem 1:  0/378 (90 dmg) - 117 dmg
Golem 2:  0/378 (90 dmg) - 117 dmg

ID#  90872  CD:  7  LD:  14
ID#  90873  CD:  10  LD:  12

Rewards:  3 mat, 1 rare weapon, 1 rare armor/shield, 2,268 col

Edited by Domarus

Mimi got the response she expected from a question like that. The obvious eyes widening and jaw dropping didn't really even faze Mimi. She had already asked a few others the same question and gotten the exact same response from those people. The girl caught her composure though, which was a step up from most of the others who simply asked her to leave.

"Why am I searching you ask?" Mimi repeated, still keeping her innocent smile. "Well, I just want someone to serve. I didn't hunt down this place either, I've just been searching all the floors up and down. It's kinda funny honestly, no one seems to want to play the bad guy in this game. I figured a tattoo place would have someone, but I guess not." Mimi said in a disappointed tone. Here she was again, left in an awkward situation after asking an awkward question. Mimi looked into the girl's eyes closely, still keeping a smile, waiting to see how she would respond.

Keres listened to what the girl was saying, tapping ever so lightly on the wood behind, giving a hidden signal to Porvós.  The flaming snake cocked it's head before complying, stealthily moving down onto the ground and blocking the girl's exit.  Keres listened as the girl smiled and spoke, not actually answering her question, and mentioning how she didn't hunt the place down, only searched multiple places for someone.  She stated that it didn't and looked into Keres' eyes.  Her eyes were focused, unblinking or wavering.  She had a dagger under the counter, not to kill the player with, but to threaten her.  Even if the player was a skilled fighter, Keres' acrobatic and athletic skills (personal not in game skills) were incredibly well developed, allowing her to evade any attack the girl threw at her.

"You haven't actually answered my question miss.  Why do you want to serve someone evil?"  

Floor 9

Domarus stood there with his familiar who was still ready and looking for a fight where there was none.  Domarus and Rhozarth could spot a group of monsters but they were a bit of walking distance away.  Of course, Domarus and Rhozarth had time on their hands, they had chosen to take the day off and just grind monsters the entire day.  For the moment, he was still able to grind mobs on floor nine, though that would probably change soon and he'd be advancing up to the tenth floor.  Hopefully that is.  He needed to reach tier three as soon as he could, as that would mark that he was ever closer to joining the front lines and making a more permanent mark in Aincrad.  He sheathed his two handed ax and began making his way across the area, his health and health slowly increasing as he traveled.  The update had made it so that health increases by ten times tier level, making it twenty points for Domarus.  This was far better than before due to the prior amount of health received being no larger than ten, twenty with survival.  His energy recovered quickly of course, and soon enough he'd be ready to take down another set of monsters and reap more rewards.  So long as nothing horrible happened, he should have a steady day.

569/740 HP
1/3 energy recovered.

@Moonside

Mimi figured that the girl had nothing else to say on the matter, but she waited just a little bit longer. Mimi looked around the shop in her peripheral vision and noticed all of the decorations around. This shop was one of the better ones out there as far as Mimi could, with only a few others she visited looking nicer.

When the girl asked again why Mimi wanted to serve someone evil, Mimi chuckled a little bit. "Well, if you don't have or know anyone around here fitting my description, that isn't really important is it? I'll be on my way to the next shop then." Mimi replied as she turned around to leave. She noticed the fire snake on the ground and turned back around, acting as though she had forgotten something. "Actually... maybe I could stay for a little bit. I mainly want to serve someone evil for personal reasons. But since you seem like the type that wants to know, I guess I'll share." Mimi said calmly, still keeping her smile. She was panicking on the inside, but she was doing her best not to let it show. "I want to serve someone evil because I can't stand all of those mighty heroes and all of the fancy-schmancy good guys in the world. There is more I want, but I can't just tell you everything on a whim like that." Mimi answered, winking on the last sentence.

Keres had cracked a grin when the girl mentioned she was going to leave, saw Porvós, and then turned right back around again.  She loved getting emotional reactions out of people and even though she tried to hide it, Keres was guessing she wasn't very comfortable at the moment.  Porvós sat patiently, never once actually looking threatening.  Keres listened to the girl as she spoke, mentioning that she had personal reasons for wanting to do so, but since she seemed like she'd want to know she'd share.  Keres listened to the girl and once she had finished, Keres bit her lip as she thought for a moment.  If she did bring her to Domarus, then she could very easily spark his wrath once he found out that the girl had been going to places and asking if they knew someone evil that she could work for.  Still, she was asking for someone evil, so she should not be shocked to see a wrathful man such as he.  Her fingers tapped a little nervously before coming to a decision.

"......I'm sorry for being like this, I just have to be careful you know?"  She said, Porvós slithering back to her, crawling up her arm and curling around her shoulders and torso.

"There's a man named Domarus.  He's my master, though I kind of had to beg for him to do so.  We have what you'd call a beneficial relationship.  I crave pain and cruelty, and he needs someone to vent on.  I can lead you to him, see if e would work out for you if you'd like."

Floor 9

Things had been progressing slowly as of late.  Besides the obvious issue of not being able to take on leveled monsters as of late, he also wasn't able to work on his guild for quite some time now.  His position was becoming less important, especially with his level not increasing at all for the past few months.  He absolutely needed to get to tier three.  He would start to stand out more at that point.  In the meantime he had to focus on clearing quests, slaying loot monsters, and of course dungeons.  However for the latter one he would definitely need a partner in case they became too dangerous.  Hestia would have made an excellent partner, however she was currently an enemy.  She was angry and needed someone to channel that hate towards, and it was just his luck that she had chosen him.  The result was that she had convinced herself that he was a manipulator and deceiver, which although were true, she had no reason to believe, no proof or evidence.  Nothing but her illogical belief.  He needed to make a plan for how to reverse this effect entirely.  If she didn't change at all, he would either have to work an insane amount to convince the world that he wasn't, or he'd need to kill her before she told anyone.

@Moonside

589/740
2/3 en

Edited by Domarus

Mimi could tell there was a little bit of nervousness in the girl still, which was a clear sign that she was hiding something, or someone. She told Mimi that she always had to be careful, which Mimi completely understood. She always had to be careful not to let things slip when she was around others. "I get it. If someone found anyone evil in a game like this, they would probably get an army at their door. Too many goody goodies in this game." Mimi said, tapping her foot lightly nervously.

The girl brought up a man named Domarus, stating that he was already her master. So he already had some henchmen it seemed. That was fine with Mimi, her old master had a few others as well. "Yes, I would appreciate if you led me to him. I do hope he works out for me. I don't wanna serve just a run of the mill bad guy. I want someone smart, someone with plans. So would you lead me to him, or is this a bad time right now?" Mimi asked, twirling her hair with one finger.

Keres listened as she mentioned goody goodies, which was ironic as Domarus has been, and will be, posing as a knight in shining armor to keep any assaults on him from happening, as well as to aid his rise to power.  Keres could hear her foot tapping, indicating she was nervous at this point.  When she finished talking she had begun twirling her hair a little bit, indicating she really was nervous.  Soon enough Keres let out a sigh and nodded, a little hesitant at first though.

"Yeah sure, he's um...  He's training on the ninth floor right now.  Honestly this would probably be the best time to drop the bomb..  Ah, there really is no easy way to do this.  Just know that, no matter what happens.  He's not going to kill you, ok?  Come on, follow me to the teleport panel in town, and please, please don't say anything about villains, or anything that would draw unwanted attention until we get to the ninth floor and there are no players around, ok?"  She walked out of the counter, the knife in her inventory at this point.  She led her in the direction towards the town.

"I'm Keres by the way, and this is Porvós.  What's your name?"

Floor 9

Domarus was approaching the monsters, nearly on top of them.  Two massive volcanic snakes essentially, same stats as the golems.  He drew his ax as he approached, Rhozarth preparing to attack as well.  The two massive serpents noticed his approach and turned to him, eyes like magma.  The red in Domarus' visor flashed, glowing brighter than usual, just before the fight commenced.  Domarus activated charge and released the sword art Explode Catapult.  He struck both of the serpents, damaging them and knocking them both back without any time to strike back.

@Moonside

ID#  90885  BD:  4+3=7  MD:  2
ID#  90886  BD:  6  MD:  3
Sword art Used:  Explode Catapult  15+4x14=266 dmg

Domarus:  589/740  -  46/74

Serpent 1:  112/378  - 117 dmg
Serpent 2:  112/378 - 117 dmg

Edited by Domarus

Mimi nodded, understanding Keres instructions. "Aw gee, he's not going to kill me? Darn, I was hoping to die today." Mimi said sarcastically, still letting Keres know that she was listening. If Domarus was out training, then maybe Mimi would be able to catch a glimpse of him in combat, which would be kind of neat.

Keres had said to not mention anything about villians, and just try to not attract attention, which made Mimi laugh a little bit. "Of course I'm not gonna do that silly. I've been around so many floors, and I know that's just asking for it by doing that." Mimi joked as she followed Keres back towards the town. Keres introduced herself and her snake Porvós, and asked who she was. "I'm Mimi, but you can call you Mimikins if you want. Nice to meet you Keres." Mimi introduced herself, bowing quickly. Mimi put her hands behind her head as she followed Keres to the floor teleporter, trying to imagine what Domarus would be like.

Keres listened to the girl and smirked at her sarcastic tone.  She had a feeling she'd like this girl, though she better not try rivaling her as a servant.  Domarus was hers, not this newcomer.  There was no way she was letting him be stolen from her.  She told Keres her name and Keres bowed right back to her.

"Well Mimi, whether or not that is your real name or your username, I have a feeling that Domarus will be wanting to call you something else.  I sense a nickname coming your way~"  she said with a wink.  Before long they were on the teleport pad and warped to the volcanic floor.

Floor 9.

It would take some time for Keres to navigate and locate Domarus among the massive, active volcanos.  While they searched, he continued to fight.  Domarus watched as the two serpents reacted, shooting at him with incredible speed, both of them striking individually.  One of them lashed out at him, swinging it's tail which he leaped over and rolled across the ground.  The other charged at him, it's jaw opening up.  He held his weapon up, stopping it's attack and keeping it from harming him.  It was then the other serpent, or rather the first one, had swung it's tail at him and knocked him away, dealing some damage against him but not much.  Still, it irritated him and he growled, releasing the Ordinal Cleave sword art and destroying both of them.  The rewards for these mobs were better than before, but he still needed far more col than this.

@Moonside

ID#  90887  BD:  6  MD:  6
ID#  90888  BD:  8  MD:  2
Sword art Used:  Ordinal Cleave  15x8=120

Domarus:  526/740 (117-54=63) -  46/74

Serpent 1:  0/378  - 117 dmg
Serpent 2:  0/378 - 117 dmg

ID#  90889  CD:  1  LD:  20
ID#  90890  CD:  3  LD:  20

Rewards:  4,536 col, 6 MAT
Total:  9
 mat, 1 rare weapon, 1 rare armor/shield, 6,804 col

Edited by Domarus

Mimi knew that Keres was already Domarus's right hand as soon as she saw her watching over the shop. Even if she wanted to be his direct servant Keres wouldn't let her. Even with her old master, she always had her competition. When she was right hand, she never wanted anyone taking it from her. Even though they had just met, Mimi didn't want to cross Keres at all.

"Oh, I bet I'm gonna get a nickname. Mimikins was my old one, so I look forward to seeing what Domarus can come up with. Hope it isn't anything cute, I hate those kind of names." Mimi said as she stepped onto the teleport pad. They were warped to the ninth floor and Mimi stepped off the teleporter with a bit of a skip in her step. The volcanic floor much better fit her tastes, she didn't have to pretend to like this floor like she did with most of the others.

Keres looked at her with a raised eyebrow at her words.

"Yet you call yourself and introduce yourself as Mimi?  Even if that is somehow your real name, you can change it whenever you want you know."  Keres was given a nickname too:  Keres.  Her real name was Raven.  Keres were essentially death spirits from Greek Mythology.  She thought it ironic if she was being honest with herself.  She led Mimi through the floor as she looked and searched for Domarus.  While they did, she would give her, best advice for Mimi.

"Now, even if you want to work for him.  You'll want to be careful.  Domarus plans to take over Aincrad completely, and use his control to make progress out of this game even quicker.  He has plans for controlling the entire globe too but he can't do that if he's stuck in here.  Part of his rise to power includes being seen as a pure and honest man with a kind heart, but strong, determined, and passionate as well.  Before you say anything, do you think people would just let a power obsessed man take over Aincrad?  He needs safeguards, he's not stupid.  The only ones who know of his plans are myself, as it's always been.  And his four closest and most trusted.  So, the fact that you know...  Well...  He's going to be pissed."  Soon enough, Domarus was in sight, though it had taken some time to find him.  They were looking at him from behind, but Rhozarth.  The flaming dragon familiar, had noticed them.  He gave out a low growl and Domarus stopped, turning around to face them.  There was silence as he stared at them...

Spoiler

5923a368d811e_Hopebreaker2.thumb.jpg.fdb8e368f1a1fa5e04ef28e1b610fd27.jpg

After said silence, Rhozarth was the first to move.  While he wasn't insanely fast due to the added weight of his armor, he was still quick to the job, latching his claws onto Mimi's shoulders and slamming her to the ground.  His burning eyes attempting to pierce into her own.  At the same time, Domarus activated charge, grabbing Keres by the throat and slamming her against the cliffside, his red visor flashing dangerously.  Keres choked for a second, but if Mimi strained to look, she'd se a smile and what seemed like excitement in her eyes.  Like for some reason she wanted to be pounded and beaten more.

"Keres."  He said, his voice deeper than usual and metallic sounding due to his armor.  A suit designed specifically to intimidate others.

"What did you do?"  Keres grinned, but despite that she wanted him to be more angry, she should probably defuse him to spare Mimi.

"Mimi, this is Domarus.  Domarus, this is, urk.  Mimi."  Domarus didn't loosen his grip, nor did he stop pushing her into the cliff.  In fact, his grip had tightened for a second there.  The two handed battle ax was hanging on his back, within easy reach.  But he wouldn't use it against either of them.  No, if he wanted them dead, he'd send for Hidden.  And Keres would not die under any circumstances.

@Moonside

Mimi chuckled a little bit at what Keres had first said. "I would change my name, but I just like the way Mimi sounds. I can't think of any other name to give myself." Mimi said as she followed Keres closely, still searching for Domarus.

When they were getting close, Keres warned her not to just go out and confront Domarus about his plans. Mimi nodded and put on a smaller smile, to not seem too eager. Keres said that Domarus would be pissed to see them and he defintely was. Rhozarth had grabbed onto her shoulders and slammed Mimi into the ground quickly, to which Mimi started to laugh. She was panicking, but she was trying to her best to not seem afraid. She actually liked the sensation of being treated violently, but it had just happened so quickly that made it all better. Mimi looked over at Keres and saw that she had a similar reaction, enjoying this. She introduced Domarus, but Mimi couldn't exactly wave or anything on the ground, so she just winked at him. The armor was intimidating, but Mimi just adored it. "H-Hey Domarus." Mimi said, struggling to get out of Rhozarth's claws.

Domarus turned to look at the new girl, the red glow of his visor flashing brightly for a second.  When she tried to get out of Rhozarth's claws, the familiar tightened it's grip and breathed a powerful stream of fire directly beside her face.  She would certainly feel the intensity of the attack, though it did not target her.

"I'll deal with you momentarily.  Keres..."  He slammed her against the cliff again.  There was no joy, amusement, or tolerance in his voice.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"  Keres gasped for a second before continuing.

"Saving the life, of a possible...  Servant......Master...."  Domarus stared into her eyes for a moment or two before slowly opening his clawed hand, letting her slip to the ground.  He put his foot forward, pressing his armored and spiked knee against her, pushing her against the cliffside as he stared down at her darkly.

"You have a minute, to explain Keres.  Or else my patience will have run it's limit."  Keres took a few seconds to regain her breath, half chuckling half coughing.

"Mimi here..  Was looking for a master...  Specifically someone with your personality and, goals Domarus..  If she kept asking, she could have run into someone similar to Aereth.  Someone who wants to end evil and corruption.  She could have been ki-"  
     "What....Question....has she been asking...."  Keres looked at Mimi apologetically with her eyes.

"If anyone knows someone evil she can wor-"  Domarus pushed into her with his knee, very much enraged.

"WHAT?!  You want me to take in someone who's been asking all over creation for someone EVIL?!  You KNOW what that would do Keres!!!  Nothing good can come of that!!"  He turned to the girl.  He could not believe this.  He couldn't just have a d**n break for once.  He made two quick strides over to Mimi, Rhozarth launching off of her, and grabbed her by the throat, holding her high, walking over to a nearby cliff and holding her over the edge, his red visor glaring at her.

"Give me one solid reason I shouldn't end you so that I don't need to deal with your stupidity."

@Moonside

Mimi felt Rhozarth's grip get tighter on her shoulders, but she continued to try and get out. Mimi stopped trying though when Rhozarth had breathed fire beside her face. Not wanting to touch the fire, Mimi just kept her head still and just watched what was happening with Keres and Domarus.

Domarus was being pretty violent with Keres, and Mimi felt a little bad for dragging her into this. Watching her get slammed onto the ground and being pushed with his knee. Keres had tried to explain to Domarus why Mimi was here, but it had clearly just made him more angry. This was definitely a bad time to come. Domarus had grabbed Mimi by her throat and held her over the edge of the cliff, which really got Mimi panicking. She tried to hold on to his arms with her own, but she couldn't get out of this. Domarus asked for her to give one reason why he shouldn't kill her, and Mimi chuckled a little bit. "W-Well... for starters, your cursor would turn orange... and then your facade would go away... others will find out. I just want to serve you sir." Mimi said between gasps for air. She looked at Domarus directly at his visor, putting on a small smile.

Domarus glared back into her eyes.  Despite her smile he could see a hint of fear in her eyes.  While the reason she had given him could easily be handled by sending Aereth or Hidden here to kill her before she became any more known, he was grateful that she at least knew that much.  She wasn't a pinhead it seemed.  Regardless of this however, he still didn't like the situation, nor did he like the girl thus far.  She had provided him with nothing but extreme risks even before she had met Domarus.  Keres should have just let the kid go on searching until she was killed by someone and be done with it.  However...  He wasn't one to ruin an opportunity.  And while her first impression was...  Far less than bare minimum, he wondered what she intended to offer him besides being a servant.  Which that in itself was an extreme risk.  Especially with her asking questions.  He let go of her, letting her begin to fall, before catching her again with his other hand, allowing her fear to skyrocket.  He held her there for a mere two seconds before pulling her eyes directly into his visor.

"I already have two player killers who would gladly end your pitiful existence at my beck and call.  Your reason is invalid..."  He spun around, throwing her into the sharp gravel of solid ground, and turned to her.  Rhozarth was on the other side, blocking any chance of escape.

"Tell me how you will resolve the problem you pose before we had even met, state some actual use to me.  Servitude is not an acceptable means."

@Moonside

Mimi was still squirming in Domarus's grasp when he dropped her for a split second above the cliff. Mimi's smile disappeared for a few seconds as she started to panic even more, her eyes widening quite a bit. She forged a smile again, and tried to calm herself down to avoid looking afraid.

Mimi braced herself when she noticed Domarus spin around, and then slam her into the ground. Mimi yelped out in pain upon being slammed into the gravel. She shot Keres a distressed look, and then looked back up at Domarus. "So you already have others to use to dispose of me, nice." Mimi said in a casual tone, trying to hide her fear. Domarus was getting more angry at her it seemed, which wasn't what Mimi was hoping for. "How can I be of some actual use? Well, if you don't have a tailor, then I could help there. If you need someone to spy on others, or if you don't want me around, I could just walk away. Or are those not good enough?" Mimi asked, calming her tone a bit more.

She didn't fool Domarus, he knew she was terrified at this point.  Even Keres was biting her lower lip as she could do nothing once Domarus was in a wrathful state.  It was interesting to see Mimi being the target rather than her...  It made her jealous, and if Mimi saw her face she'd notice that jealousy instantly.  Domarus stood towering over her as she gave her very weak excuses.  Fear was speaking, desperate to keep herself alive.  She was literally begging for her life in this instance.  Even Domarus wasn't that low with his father.  He stared at her for a moment.

"Aereth.  A skilled player who acts as my informant.  Hidden.  A young woman who's becoming a skilled assassin under my control.  Keres.  Skilled at manipulating the feelings and emotions of others like a fiddle.  Embers.  Soon to be a powerful warrior who will fight for me.  Among these men and women your reasons stand futile."  He began to walk over to her slowly, making sure his steps were heavy enough to make vibrations she could hear and feel as well.

"I also cannot allow you to leave, as you know my secrets.  So what do you think I should do, with my current position?"  After she answered he would have reached her and picked her up again, this time by the shirt.  The frozen feel of his armor could be felt through the shirt, chilling her if she didn't have survival skill, which he doubted she had.  He lifted her to eye level.

"Listen.  very.  Carefully.  I want to hear your best solution.  For reversing the damage you will cause by joining me.  If that confuses you let me break it down to basics that any child could understand.  You told everyone you were looking for an evil person to work for.  Suddenly you stop asking and are seen with me everywhere.  People make the connection that you've found said evil individual and that I am him.  If you come up with a proper way to handle this, then maybe, I'll let you live.  Or perhaps I'll lock you up somewhere so that you don't have the chance to go behind my back, or do anything else stupid."

@Moonside

Mimi felt more and more hopeless as Domarus towered over her. She tried to think of something else to say that could possibly save her, but Mimi was only drawing blanks at this point. "Yeah, I guess my reasonings are not as helpful as the others. I can tell you want me to just die, and I already know you can just bring Hidden here to do just that." Mimi said, trying to buy herself some time to think of what else she could say to convince Domarus to let her live.

Domarus brought up the possibility that anyone could make the connection that Mimi had found the evil person she was looking for, and Mimi had completely forgotten about that when she had been asking around. She once never thought ahead of what to do after finding a master. Now that she did, things weren't turning up as well as she thought. "The best reason to keep me alive would simply be as another warrior to fight for you. I can get strong and I can fill a role similar to Hidden or Embers. As far as the whole connection problem goes, your idea sounds the best. The only thing I could think of would be changing my name and appearance." Mimi said, trying to get herself out of Domarus's hold.