{PP-F1/9} Flames of Horror -Domarus and Moonside-

Domarus held her very still for a while.  There would have been silence if volcanos didn't constantly sound off in the distance.  He was seething with rage, wrath.  Not just with this girl but the fact that every time things were making any sort of headway, something had to come up.  Keres could see his anger, but this was normal for her.  She was more worried that Mimi would give up, decide against working for someone like Domarus.  She stayed out of it and waited for him to make a response.  Domarus breathed heavily, but soon enough.  As his visor flashed for a second.  He lowered her slowly to the ground.  While he had done so, he didn't let her go, and in fact only tightened his grip further.  He let the silence continue only a little bit further.

"You say you wish to serve me?  I will tell you right now, as of this moment you are of no use to me.  That is why I am going to break you.  I will burn you to so that I can reshape you into what I do need."  He pushed her towards the cliff where Keres was, letting her go at last as he paced for a moment.  His heavy armor thudding against the stone gravel as he thought.

"First things first, you need to go and apologize to everyone you asked that question to.  When you do you will need to make it seem that you are truly sorry.  Aereth will be there with you and will make it seem as if you asked him at his shop, and he convinced you to apologize.  Together the two of you will pose it as a prank you were pulling because you were bored, or somewhere along those lines...  Afterwards you cannot be seen talking to me, nor with me for a good while.  I will be watching your every move however.  Do I make, myself, clear?"

@Moonside

Mimi's smile faded away as Domarus had set her down and kept an even tighter grip on her. Her efforts were going to nothing so far, and she had caused nothing but more problems for herself. If this was what she had to deal with, then this wasn't even worth it. Mimi had come to the conclusion that she would never find a master quite as good as her former one, no matter how hard she tried.

"Go ahead, break me. I want to be of some use to you, so go ahead and shape me into what you need." Mimi said, not even resisting his grip now. When she was finally let go and pushed her towards the cliff where Keres was, Mimi just continued to stare into his visor. "Loud and clear. Just say it was all a prank. Then I will just avoid you for a while. I will do just that." Mimi responded. Hopefully she wouldn't ever see Domarus after this, and she could resume her search. 

Domarus nodded and stood there for a moment or two taking a breath.  He lowered his head into his open palm for a moment or two.

"Keres...  Please take care of Mimi for a moment?  I need some time to think.."  He began to walk over to another destination, one where he could see them, but not hear them.  He needed some silence to process all of this, and to work on A)  How this would effect his plans, and B) how he could potentially use this.  Keres moved over to Mimi and gave her an encouraging and comforting hug.  Almost like a really good friend you'd known for a long time would

"Mimi?  Don't be concerned ok?  I've only seen him like this thrice before.  Once when the game started.  That was when I got separated from him and didn't look for him.  I kind of did my own thing for a while and, well, he had no one to vent to.  It all just built up so he released it in one go.  Another was in the real world with, different circumstances.  More private and personal matters than anything.  And now.  Mimi he's not usually this violent, please understand.  His plans are very delicate and require much care and attention.  You basically gave him a scare is all.  Give him time to cool off ok?  His first impressions may not be, the best, but if you give him a second chance he may surprise you...  And for the record, I doubt he'd ever treat you like that again.  It's usually me," she said with a giddy giggle.  She looked into Mimi's eyes.

"So...  Will you give him a second chance Mimi?"

@Moonside

Mimi just and watched as Domarus walked away from her and Keres. Just by the way he had his head in his palm, Mimi could tell that he wasn't even remotely close to happy about this. He didn't have to be, but the way he took this all in this violently really just broke Mimi's will to keep trying to serve him. Keres hugged Mimi, and it cheered her up a little bit, since Keres wasn't being violent with her.

Keres said that she had only seen Domarus like this only three times before, so Mimi got her hopes up a little bit. She didn't want to serve anyone that was always as violent as Domarus had just been. "Alright, I never said anything about giving up. So he's still on his first chance. I could already tell I scared him. I would probably react the same." Mimi said, returning the hug.

Keres heard her mention how she never said anything about giving up and that he's still on his first chance.  She hugged tighter before letting go, seeming to be a little giddy again.  
     "Good, because the way you looked afterwards got me worried a bit.  He still gets angry and violent, just, usually not to that point...  I still wish it was me instead of you though...  D**n it all, if only the system didn't turn off pain dampeners.  I'm craving some again..."  She watched as Domarus continued to think before turning to Mimi again.

"Alright, so is there anything you wanted to know?  Any questions or curiosities?"  Domarus stood a ways away, at the edge of the cliff overlooking the ashen planes.  Much of it was covered in lava at this point.  Much like how the sea had certain points of time where the tide rose and covered most of the beach, the lava seemed to rise as volcanos erupted.  All the fire, chaos, destruction.  This floor matched his personality quite closely.  However what it lacked was self control.  Without self control, Mimi would have died before she had the chance to speak.  Without self control he'd have no good reputation and would be seen as an enemy to everyone.  Without self control he'd be hopeless.  That's what the new girl was at this point.  She seemed to lack intelligence, but hopefully she had enough behind her ears to the point where she could at least follow orders.

@Moonside