Level 3

HP: 60          EN:6

• Base DMG: 2
  • DMG +1
  • MIT:0
  • ACC: 0
  • EVA: 1

Equipment

• Anchent blade (Uncommon Dagger [Damage 1])
  • Leather armor (Uncommon Light armor [Evasion 1]

Battle items

(5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

After giving, us the reward the blacksmith looked at me and said, that there was actually something that he needed to be delivered to his friend, and it would be really nice if we could do it for him. At this point, I was already a bit tired of fetch and delivery quests, but levels don't come easy. "Hey, Hestia. Could you help me in this quest too? I know its only delivery quest, but judging from previous quests there will be a second part of the quest on the field and I would love it if you could help me."  I looked at her with exaggerated puppy-eyes and smiled hoping for a positive reply. I really liked that there was someone that would help me even in this death game. Either it was Illia or Hestia, a partner that you can depend on is one of the most important things to me. 

Spoiler

Level: 23

HP: 460  Energy: 46

+2 damage

2 base damage

35 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid: heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 10     Effect: Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Rank 1 Heavy armor: +8 mitigation

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 1:

Survivalist Rank 1: passive Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

Protector familiar: Rank 3 +27 mitigation

Battle Inventory:

Matriarch's stinger- +1 damage for one battle.

Tier one over-health potion- (+50 Temp HP)

3 tier one health potion- (+40 for each)

I nod my head with a smile as i see this acceptance as i know i am far over leveled for the rewards to this quest by now, but it will be wonderful to at least finish these up at the minimum to see what they actually provide. I would be happy to accompany you once more Taka. If you need to know what the potion our friend here gave us. It allows us to mitigate the first bit of damage that we receive from any attacks. I tell you to allow you to know what safeguard does if you didn't see. I mean while i may be a high level Taka i haven't actually finished these base quests, so getting to them after so long will be rather good for me to do. I say rather cheerfully and happily as i look to you. So then lets deliver the package. I say cheerfully as i accept the quest also. As the the blacksmith then gives us directions to the next person on the list apparently someone by the name of Hannah with her occupation being a artisan, and he informed us of where we would most likely find her. In a nice spot in the city where trees are painting what she sees.

After we wandered around the town looking for the park, where Hannah supposedly was. For the first time, I didn't have any problems navigating through the narrow rodes, partly because I  finally figured out how to use the minimap to navigate, but  I wasn't going to tell Hestia that. As we entered the park, I noticed the trees big and small sprouting out of the ground all around me, the park was surprisingly big, taking into account that we still were inside the city. Laying on one of the trees trucks a girl, who I supposed was Hannah was holding a canvas and drawing something. As I moved closer I noticed what she was drawing- it was a sketch for a ring. Then she told me, that in the pouch, that Lyle gave me held a gold band, which she needed to make the ring in her sketch. And then came the part I was waiting for. She asked me to retrieve a gem from a dark cave in the north of 1st Floor. "Okee, I can do that. Is there anything more you need?" When she answered that that was all I waved to Hestia, signaling that I was ready to go. 

I stood next to you to see how this quest plays out since i haven't taken it either as i listen to this woman's request for going into some cave to retrieve a item as i nod my head and thinks onto the potions we had received from Lyle as i am curious how these will play into the quest that we are going on. I nod my head as see asks us to retrieve this gem. Don't worry we'll take care of it ma'am don't worry. I say politely as Hannah nods and waves us off. Well go on then you don't have all day to just stand around. She says as i then gesture for you to follow me as i follow the directions that Hannah had given also to know where the cave is as i look over to you. So then Taka what do you think this quest will entail exactly? Obviously some kind of monster if Lyle had to give us a potion of safeguard that he told us to use for this job of Hannah's. Must be a monster that can do some damage right off the bat that would be to much for lower leveled players. I say thinking through what could be awaiting us within this cave.

We exited from the city through the gates and circled around the town towards the north, where the mountain pikes were seen in the distance. I taught about what Hestia told me about the potion of safeguard and possible high-level monster in this quest. "So Hestia you haven't done this quest too? So you don't have any info on what kind of monsters are waiting for us?" I asked, hoping that she might have some insight in this quest since she was helping low-level players for a while. As I asked this we were entering the mountainy region, so I was getting a bit nervous, that some dragon or kobold would jump on us before I could use the potion and ultimately I would die. I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out of my head, because if I couldn't concentrate, then this could be the end of me for sure. Luckily I had Hestia with me, so the actual danger wasn't as big as one might think.

That is correct Taka i haven't done this quest before, so this is about as new to you as it is for me. The only thing i know is that their is some monster that will appear before or after we get some of the items that we need. I forget which happens in what order unfortunately, so we can never be to sure when this supposed monster is going to be here. I say in a calm town as we walk through the forested areas of this floor with the distant mountainous region being within view, and being our goal to reach. I nod my head knowing that if you're going to find some gems, or ore of some kind going to a mountainous area would definitely be of benefit since that is where they would most likely reside.  I pat your back gently with a smile. But don't worry Taka with me at your side you should be fine before anything could do anything to you, and as long as you take the safeguard potion before we enter the cave if the monster does attack you before we can see it. The potion will protect you from any damage it does for the first time it attacks. After that it is up to me to defend you, and also your own skills and abilities. I say calmly as the trees slowly start to become less numerous in number as we're approaching the mountains that are on this floor. This happening about after almost an hour of walking.

Looking for gem  ID# 90943 LD:14

After some more walking, we entered the mountain region. The mountains were not as big, as I taught they would be, but however, they were big enough to host some caves, in one of which the gem I was looking for should be located. I looked around and noticed a crack in one of the cliffs to my right. "Hestia, look there is e cave. Maybe there we will find the gem we need and whatever it is that's supposed to attack us." I quickly squeezed into the gap, to look around the room inside. It was narrow and long corridor filled with sharp cliffs and stalactites. I looked around, widening my eyes, to see in the dim light that shone through the narrow entrance. My hope quickly ran out, because there were no special structures or monsters, that could signal about quest item being near. I walked out of burrow with noticeable disappointment on my face.

Edited by Taka

I pat your back in understanding that not everything is what we seem on our first shot i lead you around the mountain some more till we find an actual entrance a open area that leads into the mountain. Their being a bit of a dim light inside the cave as i i nod my head figuring that things wouldn't be easy considering everything else. i walk into the cave having to duck my head initially but as it goes deeper it becomes bearable for the height of a normal person and then some. i look around the dimly lit cave wondering what can be found within here, and hoping that it has the gem that we are looking. I keep my wits about myself as i keep my guard up and ready to defend myself from any possible enemy that would make itself known to us. I equip my armor to get ready to defend myself if need be. Once we're deep enough in i nod my head. Okay time to start looking for that gem. I say with a smile as i start looking along the floor for any crystal object or shiny thing that could denote that it is a gem of some sort along the ground. Using my hands to brush up along the ground and walls trying to find something that would be a difference in the flat surface of everything.

Looking for gem  ID# 90974 LD:2

I stood behind Hestia as she looked for the gem and with a sight, I turned around and started looking in the other direction. Rubbles in quite fascinating shapes were lying anything, but no sign of any glistening shine, that would lead me towards the gem. I looked around a bit more but quickly gave up, because this cave also didn't have any significant structures or buildings, that would be there if the gem was important quest item, or more gems, if it was a common item. "Hey, I think, that this cave is a hoax. There is nothing here, and I don't see any way to go further in. Might as well start looking for another cave." I went outside and as the sun hit my eyes I got momentarily blinded. I looked up as I heard a scream, thinking, that maybe that was the monster we are supposed t fight, but my worries quickly disappeared as it was only a hawk flying over the mountain tips. Hawk... I hope it will bring me good luck.

Edited by Taka

I shrug as i follow after you as you exit the cave as we once more search around the mountain area for a cave of sufficient size that can go deep into the ground to support whatever monster is meant to be around in these parts. Just going along with you for now since you are the one basically taking the quest with me just going along with you. Even though i am taking the quest also for my first time it is also me mainly going along with you for your protection. After a bit of walking we come across another entrance into a cave as i enter it first right away as i equip temporarily my item finding armor. My armor being replaced by simple vanity clothing with a golden cloak that goes to my feet with the depiction of a Ram in Scarlet red being on the back. I have my weapons still on me. As i look around the cave i grin as i pick out a jewel and nods my head. this is the cave Taka just find the Jewel's now so we can activate this boss. I tell to you with a grin on my face. The cave being dimly lit.

#90976 LD: 15+3=18

Looking for gem ID# 91010 LD:9

When the first gem was picked up I readied my self in case of something happening. With the dagger in my had I stood there and waited. When nothing happened I put the dagger back in the sleeve and let out a sigh of relief. So we need both gems to activate the trap. Or there's something else I'm missing, but I doubt that was the case. I looked around the cave a bit more, but after a while, I gave up. As I exited the cave I spotted something shining on the opposite rock wall, but my hopes were crushed when I saw, that it was only smooth granite, reflecting the sun. "What do you think about this quest? A bit of a grind isn't it? I only hope that in the end, we will be able to beat the monster you were talking about. And one more thing. After this quest, I won't trouble you anymore. I have decided to look for other teammates!"

Edited by Taka

This is the cave that we're looking for Taka let's just move in deeper. I call out staying within the cave as i just go deeper into it since it does go further into the ground. I pull you along back into it. Don't worry if you don't find it immediately that doesn't mean this isn't the location that we're looking for. This is the cave all we need to do is go deeper, and just try to find it. That is all it is Taka. I say in a gentle kind tone of voice. As i look towards you with a curious look of curiosity. Why do you always leave the area when you don't find it right away Taka? that doesn't mean this isn't the location it just means you didn't find it right away. I say to you as i have you walk deeper into the cave then i let go of your hand once i deem ourselves far away enough from the entrance. Also this quest isn't that bad trust me. Their have been worse ones that involve trying to find something. I say with a chuckle knowing the secret medicines quest, and the familiar quest would be much more difficult in terms of finding things. Also don't worry about the whole teammate thing Taka i enjoy helping lower leveled players out whenever i can. I kind of made that my job while being trapped within here, so you're not a trouble at all. I say in a kind tone of voice.

Looking for gem ID# 91069 LD:13

I nod my head and keep searching the cave, looking under and over every last stalactite and colon. I found some interesting things, only not the one, that I needed. Under one colon I found some fossils, but from what I gathered it wasn't an item, but floors texture, so I left it alone. Then I found some iron ore, but couldn't get it, because I didn't have the skill and once I thought about it I didn't need it anyway. I called Hestia, to tell that I really think that there is nothing in this cave. I decided to look at the exit a bit more, but the same as inside the cave I had no luck. I need another hawk, I taught to myself while starting to feel irritated from searching. "Ok, now we really need to find that gem and I will think about my teammates after the quest. Agreed?"

Edited by Taka

I see you're having difficulty finding the item so i quickly equip my armor and weapons and then hands you my golden cloak i was wearing when trying to find the item. Put this on Taka it'll change to fit your height and all that. It helps with finding items so that should help you find the gem with lots of more ease. I say in a calm tone as i look towards you. And i know this might be frustrating, but trust me this is the cave. i found my gem here, so that means their are more in this cave. The artisan girl did tell us the gems would be found in a cave, and i found mine which means this is the cave. I say with a tone of conviction as if nothing would change my mind. Just continue to pursue the search for the item okay? I know you'll find it sooner rather then later with the help of that cloak. I also expect you to return it after you find the gem. I tell you as i start looking around just for materials i could use in my shop while you try to find the gem. My familiar Kuro is just sticking close to me ready to defend me if need be.

I look around and finds no materials to speak of right away, and i just nod my head knowing that is likely do to the dim light of the cave, and that it could've been scavenged before.

Spoiler

Golden Fleece- A golden cloak that has fur along the ends of it, and the depiction of a ram in scarlet red on the back. +3 to LD

#91070 LD:8

Looking for gem ID# 91120 LD:20+3

I accept the trade from Hestia and equip the golden coat. Just as she had said it fit me perfectly and I didn't feel uneasy at all even if this totally wasn't my style- I mean gold in my clothes was a big no-no for my dress code, but I swallowed my pride and looked for the gem. I looked around and surprisingly everything seemed so much clearer- I saw so much more details that I normally wouldn't. That's when I noticed a faint glow at the deep end of the cave, that really caught my attention. I walked towards it and as for my surprise there really was a nut-sized gem lying on the ground. How could have I missed it before?! "Thank you, really. It worked. I found it, but you know whats coming next, so be prepared!" I stretched my hand forward, to grab the gem. And then I touched it.

Edited by Taka

I grin as the cave begins to rumble as a pile of gems off in the corner starts to rumble outwards forming a hand of crystal as the creatures forms into a golem like creature with it made entirely of crystal as i quickly prepare for the fight as it forms the beast staring you down since you picked up the last crystal. However, before it could even think of moving i activate my skill howl. Come here you creature! I say with a smile as the creature turns towards me and then rushes at me ready to strike me down where i stand. My familiar Kuro quickly flies off to avoid the strike that is aimed towards me. I watch as the fist comes within view in this dark cave as i quickly lift my shield. The fist of the guardian slams into my shield as i don't move a single inch from the strike as i look up towards it with a grin as the attack just doesn't do any damage from being to weak to actually hit. Now Taka attack it! i call out to you to move in and do some damage to the enemy.

Spoiler

#91121 MD: 5  Miss!  CD:9 (+1 energy do to recovery)  Howl: -10+1=9    (In this battle -1 to BD)

Hestia: 460/460   Energy: 37/46

Cave Guardian: HP: 20/20  [Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)]

Taka: ?/?  Energy: ?/?

Taka vs Cave guardian ID# 91163 BD: 9 (Critical +1) MD:5

I quickly pull out the potion of safeguard, that Lyle gave me and drink it all in one swoop. As I finish it the bottle scatters in the air, leaving nothing but a green aura around me, signaling that the potion worked. "`Key, I'm going in!"  I run forwards to the golem-like creature in front of me. Just as I prepare to strike a blunt hit trambled my body as the arm of the monster connects with my hand, however, I felt no pain, thanks to the potion. Then I think to myself, that I would b better to use this situation for my advantage, so I jump on to the arm and run until I reach the shoulder, striking my dagger in the joint of the golem, which seemed one of the weaker spots. Then, to get out of the harm's way, I jump backward, landing with a bit rough roll. 

Cave Guardian: HP: 16/20  [Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)]

Taka: 60/60  Energy: 5/6

Edited by Taka

I smile as the attack connects as i prepare my sword ready to strike the golem as best as i can. I keep an eye on its movements  as i can see the location of the creature through the dim lighting of this cave and quickly makes my way over towards it hoping that the strike provided by Taka would be enough to keep it occupied. However, no such luck in this case it seems would be happening. As i move towards the creature i activate my sword art ready to strike it as i quickly move in and starts going for the area where i think would be its leg, but the creature moves out of the way as i go for the next three strikes of my sword art and each of them fail. The creature just moving out of the way, and it seems the lighting of the cave has messed me up more then i had thought. With my last strike i try to hit its chest. The guardian looks towards me as it then punches me in the chest as i get sent towards the ground as i correct myself in the air to land on my feet as i grunt in pain from the impact a little bit as i watch the guardian's health tick done to almost nothing. How is thorns for you cave guardian. Not so fun now is it. I say with a grin on my face.

#91166   BD: 5-1=4   CD:8 (+1 energy to myself do to recovery)   MD:8       Damage: 50-35=15DMG    Thorns: 14 DMG  Bear Knock:-3 energy

[H:4] Hestia: 445/460   Energy: 34/46 

Cave Guardian: HP: 2/20  [Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)]

[H:1] Taka: 60/60  Energy: 5/6

Taka vs Cave guardian ID# 91184 BD:2 MD:4

I look at the cave guardians HP bar and it has dropped down to the red zone. In my mind, I figured, that one hit and its all over. I attack it with all my strength, but just as I'm in the strike distance an arm comes in my view and I quickly jump back, bearly dodging it, but losing my chance to strike. I really need to pull it together, otherwise, I will fail to deal the finishing hit. I look around, only to notice, that golem is charging forwards Hestia. I quickly start running to deflect the blow that was coming to Hestia. "Hestia, watch out, why is it attacking you?"  I shout out, losing my breath for a second. I jump forward to the Cave Guardian and with my dagger deflect its hard, rocky arm. As the dagger connects with the arm I feel the force, pushing me backward, but I push my feets in the rough rock, holding my ground and without falling down. I guess the system had something to do with my balance because it felt unnatural.

Cave Guardian: HP: 2/20  [Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)]

[H:4]Hestia: 445/460 Energy: 34/46

[H:1]Taka: 60/60  Energy: 4/6

Edited by Taka

It's attacking me Taka because i have its hate! That is the role of a tank to take all the focus of the monster onto themselves to allow the other players to actually deal damage! I loudly say over to you as i brace myself for the strike to come to my body. I watch as the arm comes to slam down onto my body, but i raise my shield up and blocks the hit with the shield. I grin up towards the cave guardian as i shift my shield causing the arm to slide a little bit off of it as i then quickly move in with my sword as i go to swing at its body as the guardian just moves out of the way of the attack. Lumbering backwards as its body has cracks and fractures all over it. The creature barely keeping itself together at this point as it looks at me ready to attack and strike me down. The Guardian then adjusts itself ready to move forward and attack once more for my failed attempt at harming the creature.

#91189  BD: 4  CD:8 (+1 energy do to recovery)   MD: 5    Basic attack: Miss

Cave Guardian: HP: 2/20  [Dmg: 50 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)]

[H:4]Hestia: 445/460 Energy: 35/46

[H:1]Taka: 60/60  Energy: 4/6