[PP-F1] Venture into the dark cave <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>>

Taka vs Cave Guardian ID# 91209 BD:6 MD:3

"Okay, I will keep it in mind, might help in later battles,"  I shout as I run around the monster trying to find an opening in its defense. Suddenly I see, that the Cave Guardian is preparing some special move, as its arms twisted around it, but then suddenly it started spinning around. However, since I had noticed this attack I was standing at a safe distance. I swap my head around to see how is Hestia doing, but it seemed, that the attack hadn't affected anyone. As the monster froze in place after its attack, I saw a sight chance to strike. Since the monster was about three times bigger than me, I had no other chance to strike an attack, than to look for an opening. My blade quickly found its way towards the monster and broke into its rock solid body. The crack from my attack started expanding and spreading until it reached the monsters head, cracking it in half. Then, as with all other monsters both of its halves disappeared in the air. "Yes! We did it!"

Cave Guardian: HP: 0/20  [Dmg: 50 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)]

[H:4]Hestia: 445/460 Energy: 35/46

[H:1]Taka: 60/60  Energy: 4/6

Edited by Taka

The monster is defeated Taka lets head back to the Artisan now. I say with a smile on my face as i look over to you. And please give back my coat now since you have found the gem now please. I ask of you since you are still wearing my golden cloak. I ask this as i start to make my way to the exit since the way to give it back is as simple as a trade request sent. I smile glad to have that all solved out of the way in terms of getting things done. When i have my cloak back i put it on happily as i look around and find nothing in terms of a item or such that the guardian was trying to protect besides these gems for whatever reason it was trying to do so. My familiar Kuro is at my side flying beside me since it is a bit dark in this cave. As we get closer towards the exit i turn my head towards you. So then Taka what did you think of that fight when compared to the boars? I ask wondering if the reaction would be any different.

"Well, I actually think, that this was a bit easier, because it was bigger and easier to hit, and plus it was much slower." But in my mind, I really taught that it was much scarier than a measly boar, that deals almost none damage. "Okay, anyway, let's go to the town. I hope we can get back before the nightfall." 

Walk back to the town was more or less peaceful. Thankfully we did not run into any trouble. When we entered the town of beginnings it was still bright, as the sun had just started going down. "Hestia, it is still day, maybe we could go eat something before giving the gem to Hannah?"  I ask her because Im starting to get hungry from all the excitement during the gem hunt. And I really needed some soup or meat in my belly to keep on going, but I still needed to ask Hestia.

Well that is true it was a rather large target to try and hit. I say with a small chuckle and a nod of my head. But not all giant creatures will be like that lumbering giant that we just fought Taka. There will be creatures who are our size or bigger who could be faster then us. I say to you as we walk back to town leaving behind the mountainous region through the trees that it took to get to this area. I look around and smiles as we make it through the grassy plains and finally into the town of beginnings. My familiar Kuro is just flying beside me to get his wings all nice and used, and since from what i can tell he does enjoy flying every now and then.

I look towards the sky and figures that it is rather early in the day in the sense that their is still light out. Let's give the gem to Hannah first Taka it isn't very nice to keep a lady waiting after all. I say with a nod of my head knowing she is a NPC but it doesn't hurt to practice manners even then. Then their is also the fact that by the time we get to Hannah the shops and restaurants should be open anyway by the time we give the item to her, and head towards one of the shops.

I sigh with disappointment because my stomach is making me aware of my hunger, but in the end, I decided to give in to Hestia's manner driven plan and go to the park instead. I walked in silence, as I didn't feel well enough to make some small talk. Each time I maneuvered in the city I got faster- I could find faster routes and thanks to the minimap, which I now know how to use, I didn't need to worry about getting lost. We quickly arrived at the designated place and gave Hannah the gems. For this, she gave me a ring of focus, that increased my ACC by 1! Lucky me, but when she told that she has something more we could do for her I said that I will come later because I was HUNGRY. However, NPC dialog didn't stop and I received a package addressed to some fisherman, that she needed to be delivered. I waved my head and impatiently waited while Hestia repeated the process.

I make my way through the city at a relaxed and calm pace as i make my way to the park just following my partner as he seems to be taking routes through the city that i haven't considered before. I just nod my head with a smile seeing that the person with me seems to be good at finding the most efficient route towards the objectives which tells a little bit about him. This Taka seeming like a rather impatient, but efficient person in terms of how he goes about things from what i can tell. A person that doesn't like to make thorough checks if the first or second attempt doesn't work, but when he finds the objective or location he can be rather good at finding a efficient way of handling enemies it seems like. As i walk through the little alleyways and narrow roads i see us arrive at the park as i  smile and sees hannah working on her craft.

I stay a little back so you can do the whole questing of this and i then make my way and hands the gem over to her with a smile. Here you go Hannah i hope you'll be able to make use of this. I say in a polite tone of voice as she nods her head. Thank you miss hestia i'll give you this as a little gift. As she hands me a amulet with a evasion bonus as i see the name is called <<shining brilliance>>. I just nod my head liking the name choice of this girl, but wouldn't work that well for my greek theme. As she also hands me a package as i got a feeling this is the last one if my information is right. Can you please hand this over to my friend? His name is Pete, but everyone likes to call him Ol'Pete because of his age. He is a rather impressive fisherman who is at that big lake near this place. You might've even seen him doing his craft during some of your travels. She says in a rather cheerful voice. Can you hand this over to Pete he needs this for what he does for a living. She tells me as i nod my head and hits the accept button for the quest.  Thank you again, and i hope Ol'Pete doesn't give you to much trouble. The NPC woman Hannah says before going back to her craft.

@Taka

"Hey, Hestia. Remember what I said, about going out to look for a new party? I think, that that is what Ill do. There are a bunch of people here in the Town of beginnings, who need you more than I do and I think I'm ready to go out by myself. I'm really grateful for everything that you have done to help me, so if you ever need my help, then send me a message and I'll come. And I would like you to help me catch a familiar when my level gets high enough- yours really inspired me. Nut now- let's go eat, ok? I'm starving." I stood there and thought, how weird this situation was- people stuck inside a virtual reality game having to deal with their natural needs like eating or sleeping and having real meaningful conversations- my family, back in the real world would say, it's not real, it doesn't count, but being here breaks one's perception of reality and virtual image and makes them become one- my current real world.

I nod my head when you ask me if i remember which i do. As i smile a bit hearing that you're going to seek out other players and to try and improve with them, or even possibly help them since these quests have most likely given you good amount of levels for completing them. I'm glad you think yourself ready Taka, but do remember to stay careful even then. Also, if you would allow me if you wish to do a few more quests in terms of safety i would recommend doing the earning a living, or maybe even Breaking the Unbreakable if you wish to be safe while doing quests and gain some bonuses to doing them. I say in a happy tone of voice. Of course i'd be happy to help you with your familiar also Taka it is the least i can do for others. I say with a cheerful smile as i nod my head not minding the idea of getting something to eat.

Yeah let's go get something to eat come on. I say with a smile. I know this really good place on this floor. The food is absolutely amazing. I say in a excited tone of voice as i start to make my way towards the location making sure you're following me as we do so.

Summary:

Hestia: 200 COL 1 SP,  Evasion +1 amulet (Shining Brilliance)

Taka:  200 COL, 3 SP,  Accuracy +1 ring (Ring of Focus)