[PP-NK-F3] To Whom Shall I Offer This Gift? <<Search for the Hoya>> (Hestia, Thorsten) {Complete}

Silver vigorously wrote in Morse code in the journal. He was puzzled for a bit when the idea of caring for each other in a family was presented to him, but he shrugged and kept writing. “Intriguing!” Silver said, seeming, perhaps, much more immersed in the story then he should have been. “So, you served your sister as a teacher, perhaps taking the role of one of your parents when necessary. That is very noble of you.” After he finished he allowed Hestia to look through his journal. “I use my journals for a few different things. I use it to take notes on those I meet, that way I cannot forget about anyone.” He turned to a page with both Morse code and a string of 1’s and 0’s. He pointed to the Morse code. “For example, this is a coded profile of my guild leader, Stryder.” He then pointed to the 1’s and 0’s. “And this is a profile picture of him. It is coded so if I were to enter it into a computer I would be able to get the exact photo. Not that the photo otherwise exists. I code all of my notes and then enter them into Morse code so that no one can gain information on others that isn’t approved by the person I gathered the information for. Allong with this I use it a my personal journal, documenting my day to day life. It documents what experiances I have had sense joining, my feelings and worries. All of that is actually in a poetic form.”

@Hestia

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i guess i am like her teacher or parent of sorts with how i had taken care of her after mom get really busy. I say with a rather happy smile hearing that from another as it just confirms for me that i did a good job taking care of my little sister.  I then nod my head at that little interesting tidbit of information about the 1's and 0's. A interesting way to get around the lack of being able to carry over the pictures and such this game imposes. However, the only other thing about that is that one would have to memorize all these 1's and 0's before the game ends which seems like a very daunting task for certain, but even then the fact you're a assassin could possibly make it easier if you're use to remembering such long bits of information and all that. Well i'm glad you have a plan to help with memorizing these people after the game ends Silver. I wish i had something like that planned, but i'm not good with memory and also i don't even know morse code or coding to even begin such things. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head as we see the town in sight now as we're closing in on the entrance to it.

Silver smiled. “I have a photographic memory. If I write things I can remember the exact page whenever I need to. It is very useful, though it seems to only be of use if I have written things down.” He smiled, it was nice to hear her joy and pride of how she helped her family. “I am sure you would do a phenomenal job at teaching.” They had found their ways to the city. Silver looked to the time. “I should be getting to Fae, I need to make sure she is doing alright. That kid always comes home with the most amazing stories. It is rather unfortunate that she is not able to join me in the original realm after this is all said and done. It has been an honor to be in your company, Ms. Hestia. I would love to be able to resume these conversations in the future. You have a good night!” With that, Silver made his way to the room which he stayed on the fourth floor.

Summery

Thread

Hestia – 2SP, 400col

Thorsten – 2SP, 400col

Quest

Thorsten – 2sp, <<Amulet of Hoya>>