(PP-F1) Road to Fashion <<Earning a Living>>

Mimi woke up in her own bed again and rubbed her eyes. She looked around her room and then got out of bed. Mimi had been thinking about getting a profession for a while now, but today for sure she was going to get it. Mimi put on her usual yellow dress and stepped out the door of her room and looked up the stairs. She wanted to wake up Hestia, since this was one of the first times that Mimi had woken up before her, but Mimi decided to wait and walked down the stairs. She sat down on the couch and collected her thoughts about what her profession would be. Mimi planned to go for the tailor profession so she could pursue her passion, and put her shop on a nice floor, a little bit isolated from other shops. Yeah, that sounded about right for a tailor shop, now all Mimi had to do now was take the quest.

@Hestia

It takes a hour or two but eventually you can hear the steps of the girl that has become your older sister start moving about. I come out of my room feeling a tiny bit exhausted, but mainly ready for the day ahead do to having a good amount of sleep from the night till when i wake up. I grab four crystals off the shelves that lead down towards my shop and starts getting ready for my routine going through it. Once i step behind my counter, and placing the crystals down i get to work performing and singing after a few vocal exercises to make sure my voice is all good and ready for singing. The first crystal is a bust sadly, but the next three are a success that i grin rather happily about with three different songs for each of them having been done.  With me titling the songs after what they are in the real world. Heroes never Die, Thanks for the Memories, and No One's In This Alone.

During my crafting of singing and making sure i hit all the right nights i was also dancing to every beat seemingly put in what would be unnecessary effort if all these crystals are just a voice, and not showing the actual dancing i am doing while singing for my craft. Once done i notice you and blushes a bit. Ummmm hey Mimi. I say waving a bit with a small nervous chuckle escaping from my lips. What did you think? I ask you curiously.

After waiting for nearly two hours, Mimi heard Hestia come down the stairs to the shop. Apparently Mimi had gone not noticed by Hestia on the couch because she went straight into her vocal exercises and started to sing. Mimi was about to say something, but she figured she would just wait until Hestia finished her performing and just listened, occasionally humming along with the songs. Some of them she recognized from the real world, but she couldn't quite remember the names.

Hestia turned around and then she finally noticed Mimi. Although she seemed a bit embarassed that Mimi had seen her performing. "Hey sis, good morning." Mimi greeted as she stood up off of the couch. Mimi clapped a little bit with a smile on her face and then stopped when Hestia asked what she thought. "Well, I think the singing was pretty good. The dances were pretty good too." Mimi complimented.

I smile a bit hearing that you thought it was good, and even feels pride and happiness fill my heart when i hear your clapping even if it was a little bit. That is enough for me to continue trying my best. To continue pushing forward to try and achieve the dream of being a singer. Well if you thought those were good Mimi maybe you could be my fashion designer if i ever make it big back in the real world. After all a singer is nothing without clothes that match the songs she will sing. I say with a smile on my face as i look at you my tone also being slightly joking and playful. I then take notice that you're actually up. Not to sound mean Mimi but why are you up right now? You're never up before me. I say curiously as i walk on over towards you with a curious look. Is their some job you needed help with? Just wished to say hello? What's up? I ask as i look into your eyes with curiosity finding this very strange, but could be explained rather easily with logic.

Mimi found it a little funny still that Hestia hadn't noticed her from the very beginning. She thought she was in plain view, but maybe Hestia had just been too into her singing. Mimi also found it a little funny that Hestia said that Mimi should be her fashion designer in the real world, since it seemed pretty convienent for what Mimi had planned for today. "Yeah, I guess no singer is complete without their wardrobe." Mimi said, thinking back on every pop singer and group she could think of.

Hestia asked why Mimi was up this early, noting that she was never up before Hestia was. "Well, there was actually something I wanted to do with you today, so I woke up earlier to tell you. I wanted to go on the Earning a Living quest with you so I could get my tailor profession. That's okay right?" Mimi asked, raising one eyebrow.

I nod with a smile hearing you agree as i know it is rather common logic considering all of the outfits and production is put into every music video, and then all the outfits that are made for special events that singers put on for. I chuckle remembering some of the more out their sort of outfits that have been seen on idols for one reason or the other. Oh going for that profession quest. I say with a nod of my head. Make sense you would chose tailor since you do love fashion. I say Having a bit of a smile as i look at you. Do you have an idea where you would want your tailor shop to be Mimi? Or you're not that worried about that yet since their is plenty of time later for getting all that set up, and trying to find the perfect place? I ask just out of curiosity as i fix my hair up a little bit to make sure it looks  completely fine.

I then once more get out my golden fleece and equips it to myself with a smile knowing this will be rather useful going forward. Well if you wish to start that quest Mimi lets get going. I say rather cheerfully. I think if i remember correctly you have to find a NPC with the profession you're looking for, and then they offer to teach you how to go about doing your profession. I say trying to remember all the exact details.

Mimi thought of all the ridiculous costumes that pop stars wore at concerts sometimes and it made her giggle a little bit. Mimi nodded when Hestia said that it made sense that Mimi would go for the tailor profession. "Yeah, I was deciding on either Artisan or Tailor, but in the end I wanted to stay true to my fashion and become a tailor." Mimi said as she grabbed onto the sides of her dress and lifted them up a little bit.

Hestia asked where Mimi wanted to put her shop, and she thought about it. "Umm, I haven't really decided on that yet. I was thinking of doing it on a less busy floor so I can get more customers, but I don't have any other ideas." Mimi said as she opened her inventory and got out a purple coat to wear in the cold. "Let's get going then. Is Kuro gonna sleep in today?" Mimi asked as she started to head for the door.

I nod with a smile at you choosing to stay with fashion which is similar to me. To go into another profession or go after the one that you truly wish to chase after to see how well you can do with it. I then hear your question and i nod my head. Yeah Kuro is going to sleep in today it seems like. Which i don't really mind at all since we won't be really in that much danger since the quest doesn't really involve any combat at all. I say to you with a nod of my head. Knowing that the quest literally has no dangers to it so their wouldn't be a need to have my protection familiar at my side, and their is the fact he does love to sleep when he can do so. Deciding to let my familiar get some rest since it is almost time for the questing day to start taking on some more new ones. Which leaves me curious of who am i going to ask to help? Will i really have to ask Domarus of all people to help me in these quests that i wish to take on? I sigh a bit at the thought, but knows that might end up being my only choice.

I follow you out of the door as i equip my item the Golden Fleece to help deal with the cold as we enter the cavern of crystals that my shop is inside of as i smile at the sight. This brightening my day a little bit no matter what every time i see it. I then starts to go towards the exit of the cavern making sure to stay close to you to make sure you don't get lost or anything of the sort.

Mimi couldn't imagine going into any other profession besides tailor now, since fashion is hardly incorparated into any of the other professions. Hestia had stated that Kuro would be sleeping in today and that they wouldn't really need him on this quest anyway because of the lack of combat in the quest. "Okay, but that makes a lot of sense for Kuro to sleep in. I guess he deserves a break today. It'll be a day for just us sisters then!" Mimi, taking one last look up the stairs.

Mimi looked at all of the crystals in the cavern as soon as they walked out and it definitely gave her a refreshing feeling to start her day. It was always a pretty sight to see. Mimi headed towards the exit of thr cavern, going off of her memory of them coming in. Mimi noticed Hestia walking close to her and she chuckled a little bit. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna get lost. You can hold my hand if you want to." Mimi said, holding her hand out.

I nod my head with a smile as you agree that my familiar Kuro deserves a rest from all the walking and such. As i know that better then anyone since i do take him out everyday for patrolling so he is rather exhausted most of the time about halfway through the day. Let's get going then Mimi lets get you ready for making that shop of yours for fashion. I say with a happy grin on my face as i walk out of my shop with you behind me as i smile at the sight of the crystals within the cavern. This being such a amazing sight every time for me. Along with a rather relaxing one since it is just the peacefulness of nature at hand. I walk alongside you towards the exit of the cavern as i do move a bit closer not for fear of you getting lost, but for the just encase that somehow somewhere a monster does pop out. I chuckle a bit hearing your offer of me holding your hand as i shake my head no. You're fine Mimi i know you can take care of yourself in terms of knowing where to go. You have been living here for a few days already. I would be more worried if you didn't know your way out of my shop and towards the teleporter at this point.Would make me wonder how self sufficient you are if you didn't know by this point. I say jokingly.