[F1-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Mina/Facade

OOC: That's good!! I'll RP with you if you ever want me to~ By the way, after your next turn shall we have three out of combat posts to heal our EN before fighting again?

Chuckling as he destroyed the creature in a single blow, but with no bonus item in sight, Mina gave him a pat on the back. "That was a good hit, but you can't catch up to me. Not if I get another one first!" She jokingly said, now her turn to show off her skills. Dashing straight towards another Boar Pup, she casted her sword art, three-hit sword skill <Snake Bite> , with the Boar Pup shattering into polygons after her third strike. It was fun to be in a party, even more fun when both of them were using the same weapon, where they could both see the exact same skills, executed by each other differently. "There it is~" Mina raised up a Boar Tusk, her loot from the Boar Pup she had just defeated. However, her energy was all used up, she had to take a rest before fighting again. 

@Simba

Spoiler

ID# 91296 results:

BD: 7+3 =10 (Hit!)
MD: 6 (Miss!)

ID# 91297 results:

LD: 12 (Success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 2

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 2/8 (-2EN) | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5 [DMG] 3

Tusk Count:
«Mina» 3/5
«Facade» 1/5

(Looks like we will be RPing with each other for a long time! Also yeah we should do that! Also sorry for the late reply! I had homework and work to deal with..)

Simba watched as Mina raised another «Boar Tusk» and he felt ashamed at his lack of ability to find any loot from the  «Boar Pup». His eyes adjusted toward another «Boar Pup» on the field and before he could engage, another one charged straight toward him. With him not focusing on it, Simba is knocked onto his back and he sat up frustrated. 'D-Damn it.. I didn't see that one at all.. She probably saw me fall flat on my back.. This is embarrassing.. I knew taking on a quest that required me to fight monster is going to be useless if my Accuracy is low. I need to bring it up if I want to join the Front-Lines..' He slowly stood up and brushed off the dirt off his body and looked over to Mina. "Looks like I am going to need your help with fighting this one. You mind helping me out here?" He called out, smiling toward her. Hiding his embarrassing action.

Spoiler

ID# 91310 results:

BD: 3 (Miss!)
MD: 9 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 77/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 1 (- 2 EN)

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 2/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 5/5 [DMG] 3

@Mina
WC: 165

Edited by Simba

Watching as he fell flat on his back from getting charged by another Boar Pup, Mina stifled a laugh and went forward, helping him up. The Boar Pup who knocked him down grunted and shook its head, seemingly taunting the male who didn't have that much experience battling. "You okay there?" she asked, before whipping out her own sword, dashing to take down that Boar Pup who knocked down her friend. "Of course I don't mind! What's a friend for?" Upon reaching the Boar Pup, she held her sword high, slashing it downwards, but the Boar Pup simply sidestepped her,  wanting to knock her down in return just like it did to Simba, but Mina evaded it's attack with her own sidestep. "Feisty little one, are you?" Since when did Boar Pups have so much aggression and finesse? Maybe it was a Boar Pup boss on it's own? "We'll have to kill it together, Simba!" 

@Simba

Spoiler

ID# 91357 results:

BD: 2+3=5 (Miss!)
MD: 4-1=3 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 77/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 1 

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 1/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 5/5 [DMG] 3

Edited by Mina

Simba watched as Mina raised her sword high and his eyes watched the tip of her blade, readying to strike down on the «Boar Pup». 'She got it! She might even finish before me and leave me in the dust.' The «Boar Pup»  managed to sidestep out of the way and he clenched onto the handle of his sword. "We can do this!" He immediately dashed toward the «Boar Pup» seeing the opportunity to strike. As soon as Simba reached toward the «Boar Pup», he raised his sword and his eyes focused onto the «Boar Pup».  'Now I can work with this.. Die.' He slashed the body of the «Boar Pup», smiling as the 'Bonus Item' window appears, as the «Boar Pup» explodes into a thousand polygons. He turned toward Mina, raising his second «Boar Tusk». "I am still a bit far behind, but I am going to catch up to you." He smiled, tossing the «Boar Tusk» into the air, as it materializes into his inventory.

Spoiler

ID# 91368 results:

BD: 9 (Critical!)
MD: 7 (Hit!)

ID# 91369 results:

LD: 15 (Success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 77/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 2

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 1/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5 [DMG] 3

Tusk Count:
«Mina» 3/5
«Facade» 2/5

@Mina
WC: 167

"Good job man!" Mina gestured towards him, asking him to come over to a nearby tree for a quick rest. "Let's rest till our energy fully recovers, before we one shot those beasts with our sword arts again. I figured out that <Rage Spike> was an AoE skill that we both have, I've never used it before, and maybe these Boar Pups will provide a good training for it." With an AoE skill, they'll be able to gain the Boar Pup Tusks quicker than before. They were close to completion already, 50% done, just 5 more tusks and they'll be out of here. Slumping against the bark of the tree, Mina heaved and played with her fingers. "So... what do you think about this 'death game' situation we're currently in?" Honestly, Mina was afraid. She was afraid of dying, of not being able to see her family and friends ever again. But she knew that to escape, she had to fight, she had to become better. Which was what she was doing now. 

@Simba

Simba made his way toward Mina and slid his back against the tree. He looked toward Mina with a sigh of relief. "Yeah I am glad we are trying to restore our energy. The more I used my energy, the more I felt tired. Rage Spike? I have not used it yet, but I did see it as a first skill I could use. We should try using it as soon as we get back onto the battlefield, because I am feeling a little too tired right now." He said, as he stretched his arms out forward and extended his feet, while leaning his head against the virtual tree. He swiped down his menu with his index and middle finger and tapped on the Skill tab, reading the description for «Rage Spike» and realized that the two of them can take on more «Boar Pups» if they were able to land this AOE skill with ease. 'I have heard of some trinkets that could help me increase my ability to land my attacks, but I am going to need to find myself an Artisan, but I will have to do that after I finish this quest with Mina.' He immediately turned toward Mina, as she mentioned the death game they were stuck in. "What I honestly think about it? At first, it took me by surprise. I'm sure it took a lot of people by surprise, but there were people who were shouting and crying when the announcement was made. I just want to get close to the front-lines and help clear the game and we could all go home safe." He said, offering a smile to Mina.

@Mina
WC: 278

"That's honestly how I feel too. Get close to the front-lines, clear the game, and go home safe." Mina mirrored his smile, stretching her feet out. "Die trying maybe?" She didn't mean to bring the mood down, but that was how she felt. Fight, or die trying. They were all going to die anyway. Her own body was probably hooked up to some machines in some hospital in the country, and even if they didn't clear the game, even if they lived here for all their life, it just wasn't going to happen. There was a time limit. One of these days, her real life body probably won't be able to hold on, and she'll be gone. Shattered into millions of polygons like the boar pups they killed. That was why she fought. Instead of having a mundane life, why not have a fulfilling one, and fill up the adventure log they had? For one, they were half done with this quest, and it was a step closer to becoming stronger and escaping this hell hole. 

@Simba

Simba glanced out toward the field, where the monsters were slowly spawning back in. He reached out his hand, clenching it. 'Die trying, huh? I guess I am not the only one fighting my hardest out here. Although there is something that is bugging me.. We can fight in here for so long, but.. If out body decide to give up on us, does that mean we will be stuck in here? By now, Uncle should have realized that I need more urgent care, while being hooked up into the Nerve Gear.' He sighed, dropping his hand to his side. His level is far behind than the people that are way ahead of him. He could always grind away at levels, but it would mean nothing if he does not have any gear to help with the monsters he will have to deal with soon. As long as Simba is able to finish the quest with Mina, he might be able to get another level in. With him still being a tier one player, he is not able to wield more powerful equipment. He knew that he would be able to succeed in this game, as long as he plan out his entire route. If everything goes right, he would not have a reason to die in this game. Although, he is on a timer, he still has to win the game before his body decide to give up.

@Mina
WC: 239

"If our body decides to give up on us then I guess... we won't be stuck in here? We'll be dead." Mina said matter-of-factly, knowing that this was a possible outcome of the current situation. This was the cruel reality. Even if they wanted to stay here, to not go back to the real world, their body will still give up eventually. It lead to a very dangerous situation right now as there are only a handful of frontline players desperately trying to clear the game, and the rest were either afraid or had given up on getting out.  Mina had to be strong, her dream was the frontlines, and this quest was just a stepping stone towards it. Looking at the top right hand corner of her visual field, both her's and Simba's HP were full, and their energy bar too. Which meant that it was time to start hunting again. "Now, let's test out this skilled called <Rage Spike>, shall we?" Mina ran towards the middle of three Boar Pups, getting their aggression, before unleashing  the sword art, decimating all three at once, and getting two tusks in return. "Hey! This is a much faster way of hunting it! I'm done with the quest already!" She called out, waving the tusks to Simba.

@Simba

Spoiler

ID# 92471 results:
BD: 7+3=10 (Hit!) Boar Pup#1

ID# 92472 results:
BD: 4+3=7 (Hit!) Boar Pup#2

ID# 92473 results:
BD: 9+3=12 (Crit!) Boar Pup#3

ID# 92474 results:
LD: 15 (Success!) Boar Pup#1

ID# 92475 results:
LD: 12 (Success!) Boar Pup#2