[PP-F1] «Earning a Living» Food for Thought: Round 2`

Kaya laid on the grass with Kimi by her side. They were both somewhat exhausted physically and mentally. After a few breezes of the wind blowing by, Kimi suggested we go already, but Kaya wanted to stay just a little bit more. "Hold on... let's look around some more. Maybe there's something around here. I have a feeling." Kaya had a feeling that there was something near by. Some nice loot or something, but what it was she wasn't really sure. After some more looking around how ever, Kaya does find what she was looking for, a treasure chest. Kaya couldn't wait anymore. She quickly openned the chest, but only to fall into disappointment. The gilded box was empty. It seems someone had beaten the rougette to the treasure that waited inside. "Damn... she said as she turned around to Kimi. Let's go." She spoke in a disappointed tone. She wanted treasure.

After a few minutes of walking, the duo makes it back to the northern gates of the town of beginnings. "Finally back."

ID# 91760 results: Loot: 3 No Treasure

@Kimi

Edited by Kaya

"So what are you gonna do now?" Kimi said in curiosity. She never really bugged Kaya to ask, but now that they were back it was probably the best time to see. The time they spent outside the Town of Beginnings was barely noticeable for them and the sun was still high giving them the whole afternoon to do stuff. Kimi wasn't too sure where to go from where they are now because they planned to meet back in the gate, but one thing was calling her and that was sweets. She spent some time looking at the markets that dotted the outskirts and at the grand entrance for some sweets to get or maybe even a snack. Nothing really satisfied her with the exception of course being whatever she is craving at the time. Regardless she couldn't wait to get back to the food district in the inner city, but first came Kaya quest.

@Kaya

"Let's head the food district so I can finish this quest." Kaya said as she began to lead Kimi to the food district with her. It won't be long now until can finally open up shop and start selling the food she wants. As they walked some more, Kaya began to notice that Kimi seems to keep looking around the area as if hungry for food or something. "You hungry?" She looked to Kimi with a joking smile. "Come on I'll make you something." Kaya began to run towards the restaurant where her quest first began.

"Sure took your time now didn't ya girl?" The chef questioned the rougette. "Anyways, let's get to cooking now shall we? Got any ideas on what you want to make right now?"

"I've got an idea." After a few minutes, Kaya walks back out to meet up with her companion. "Here's a little something for helping me out Kimi."

Gummy Jello Shot [Vanity] - Gummy candy in the shape of jello in a shot glass.

- Fin -
Kaya - Beginner Cook; Can open up shop; 2 SP; 2 T1 Materials; 1 Rare Weapon; 235 Col; Extra Mats
@Kimi - 1 SP; 2 T1 Materials; 1 Rare Weapon; 1 Uncommon Consumable; 235 Col; Gummy Jello Shot [Vanity]

Edited by Kaya