[PP-F1] Taking Lessons, Part 1 <<TFFLAF>> [Complete]

"A Healer DPS, then? Well, it does seem like what I would do..." She continued to dwell on that thought as she searched for another material. She looked to her left, and there was a material there. "There, that's all of them!" As the two began walking back to the Alchemist's shop, which from a previous moment, she believed it might sour the mood of Hestia's familiar, Krysta heard Hestia say that the quest happens on this floor, when a gypsy approaches her, and apparently it is her who tells the secret to taming a familiar. "Interesting. So I just have to wait for her to find me, or is it possible to seek her out?" This question might answer other possible ones, assuming it is answered. The two players soon reached the alchemist's shop, and Krysta considered herself ready for whatever might follow. "I'm back, and I've brought the materials you requested!"

@Hestia

ID# 91718 LD: 17+3=20(Success)

All 5 Quest materials found!

Non quest materials: 1

Edited by Krysta

After you find the last material i smile happily glad that my cloak was able to help you find all of your materials in rather a good amount of time. I pet Kuro's head before gesturing for him to follow me as i walk on over to you, and then towards the alchemist shop alongside you. I don't know if you can seek her out or not. She sorta just kind of appeared as i was wondering around one of the towns and told me that if i wished to have a companion that would act as a pet to go and search for one that i would wish to have, and then feed it some meat. To not be frightened as i do so. I say with a bit of a shrug only able to speak from my own personal experience regarding this quest that happens since i haven't talked to others who had taken the quest. I smile as we make our way through the town and back towards the shop as i sit down in front of it with my familiar to keep him company knowing the little guy needs it, and i know you won't run off with my cloak from what i can tell of your personality from what i have observed.

Krysta had almost forgotten that she had borrowed gear equipped, and knew that as soon as she saw Hestia she would return it. "Right, now that we have the materials, I'd like you to help me craft a potion or two." Krysta watched Zackariah as he crafted a potion to demonstrate how it is done. "I don't know if I will be capable of this, but it's worth a try or two. Here goes..." She tried mixing two ingredients within a potion base, but the reaction was very poor. The ingredients fizzled down to what seemed to be ashes. "Ohh....." Zackariah came over to see the result. "Well, not all ingredients are compatible. However, it looks like you may be on the right track. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get there." Krysta found the NPC's words encouraging. "Well, this doesn't seem to be my forte, but it's possible. After all, this is only a beginner quest, I'm sure it was designed to be possible!"

@Hestia

ID# 91762 CD: 3(Failed)

Edited by Krysta

I wait outside of the shop with a smile on my face as i pet Kuro's head gently and happily as the little lion cuddles up against me almost toppling me over with his weight before he rests his head upon my leg as i smile down at the little guy that is much more affectionate once their are less people looking at him beside me. I rest my head against the shop's walls as i wait patiently with a smile as i relax wondering how much farther i could actually go on my own with how my rate of improvement is at this moment? I do some calculations in my head and nods my head figuring the chance of that is rather low, and i'll need to find some kind of player to serve as a good DPS for me to help me get along in these fights ahead. I look to the sky and sighs softly knowing that i will need to choose a guild sooner rather then later after i receive my armor that is being made.

Krysta was ready to try again. This was possible, she just had to come upon the correct combination or something! She would finish this quest before she knew it! She placed two entirely different ingredients into the base this time, and made sure the ingredients were ready before adding them in. When the result seemed pleasing, she waited for Zackariah to see the completed potion. "Ah, well done! I'll need to keep what you've made, but I'm sure there's plenty more you can find, or even craft yourself! I hope you don't mind doing one last favor for me, though. I have a package for a friend of mine, a local blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf. Could you deliver this to him for me?" "I don't mind at all! I'd be glad to help!" The task was finished, and now she only had to run a short errand. She walked outside, the package in her hand. She walked over to Hestia and returned the borrowed item.

@Hestia

ID# 91862 CD: 8(Success)

Edited by Krysta

I smile as i see you come out of the shop after a bit of time as i take my golden cloak that is named the golden fleece away from you. I'm guessing you managed to beat this quest Krysta. I ask with a smile on my face as i look to you as i get up off of the ground with my familiar slowly doing the same as Kuro gets up onto his four paws before stretching up by leaning forwards and stretching his wings to be completely straight. So then do you wish for me to accompany you on the second quest also? Or you fine with going it on your lonesome, or if you wanted to have someone else join you on it? I ask in a kind gentle tone of voice knowing that player's have preference to how they wish to do things be it on their own. With a variety of players to experience the grand spectrum of things, or some preferring a tight knit group like myself with little moments of differentiating people. With myself going against that to help out players, but to me that is only normal human nature to try and help out others as much as possible.

"Well, I'm guessing I have, but there is this package I have to deliver to a blacksmith named Lyle Tealeaf, but on the whole, I'd say I'm just about done." Hestia then asked if Krysta would be fine with Hestia tagging along on the next quest also, or if she would rather go alone or with someone else. "I wouldn't mind you coming along on the next quest at all!" The trip to the blacksmith's workshop was as long as it could possibly be when traversing through the largest city in Aincrad that was also very populated. Krysta looked to the sky, to see that the day was still young, and she had time to accomplish more than one quest today. Upon reaching the destination, she knocked on the door to see if the blacksmith was there. When Lyle Tealeaf opened the door, Krysta handed over the package, saying that the said package was from Zackariah. "Ah, I've been needing that package for a fair amount of time. Thank you very much." After putting the package down, he looked at Krysta for about a minute, then said, "If you're willing, I could use some help on a matter of mine..."

@Hestia

Summary:

Krysta: 3 SP, 200 Col, 1 T1 mat, 5 T1 Uncommon Health Potions(Restores 40 HP), 1 T1 Uncommon Damage Potion(+1 Temp. Base DMG), and 1 T1 Over-health Potion(+50 temp. max HP)

Hestia: 1 SP, 200 Col, and 2 T1 Mats