[F2-PP] <<Long Live the Queen>> Mina/Hestia/Kaya

After wandering in the second floor for quite a while, Mina gathered some information from brokers on a high-level monster which yielded quite a lot of experience on that floor. Apparently, there was a group of people battling against the insectoid creatures in the forested area, mainly <<Wind Wasp>>, when they managed to spawn a huge field boss named the <<Wind Wasp Queen>>. That mob proved to be too difficult for them, thankfully retreating without any casualties. But there was a party who managed to clear it, with the boss dropping a powerful alchemical potion. And another thing was that this boss was not a one time thing. It can be respawned if you manage to kill a certain amount of <<Wind Wasp>>, which was what Mina was going to do today. She walked into the centre of the town, hoping to find people who looked strong and was not afraid of dying, to join her in a party on a quest to slay the creature. But with SAO now being a death game, these kind of people were hard to find.

@Hestia @Kaya

I walk along the path of the town on the second floor looking around with my blue colored eyes for anyone that could be in need of help as i have my hands in my pockets. I move my head back and forth every few seconds in my attempts to find anyone. I smile a bit glad for the gentle breeze of this floor that does help with the heat that the sun causes. Not being to used to this overall since i am more use to the cold of the fourth floor. My black hair with silver streaks blows in the wind ever so slightly not by much. I smile as i see someone in the town square looking like they are looking for other people. I just nod my head to this figuring that it is either a person looking for help, or a person looking for friends that are meant to meet them here. Either way their is no harm to going up to this person.

I walk towards this girl with purple hair it seems like with my familiar at my side a lion with wings as black as night, and fur as white as the snow. Excuse me miss. I say in a polite tone once i am close enough to this girl with purple hair. Are you looking for help with something? If so i would be happy to help you out with any quest, questions, or anything really. I say in a rather happy tone of voice as i extend my hand to you. The name is Hestia and i am a tank build. I say saying my name which is just polite, and my build to show how i could be of use. Oh this is my familiar Kuro. I say gesturing to my familiar who just looks up at you almost as if inspecting you.

@Mina@Kaya

Just then, Mina felt a presence near her, before a voice called her out. Turning around, she spotted a dark-haired female with bright blue eyes, her smile radiating warmth and her hand extended for a handshake. Mina gently shook her hand, mirroring her smile before introducing herself. "Hey there! I'm Mina. Oh yes, I was looking for people to party up with for the respawning field boss in this area. If you don't mind, would you help out a low level person like me with a big dream of making it into the frontlines?" Hestia was of a tank build, which Mina found it surprising. Not many people were able to become tanks, having to face the intimidation and threat of the monsters in this world. Many at once sometimes. If a girl like her could be a tank build, she must have a really strong mentality, similar to myself. Looking at the familiar besides her, an albino lion with black wings, she wondered if she'll be able to get one for herself in the future.

@Hestia @Kaya

Constantly tapping her feet restlessly, Kaya grew more impatient as she perused over the quests on the quest boards. She's done a couple already, but they weren't enough. Especially if a someone like her would like to join the frontlines. As she continued her little moment, she catches some interesting talk of a respawning field boss on this floor not too far from ear shot. "Oh! A field boss! That should do it!" She said as she turned her verdant green eyes to the two women who seemed to be getting ready for an adventure. Without a second thought, she began skipping to the two while waving her hand in the air hoping to catch their attention. "Heeeeeeeeyyyyy!" She shouted as she got closer to the two. "I heard you two are gonna fight a field boss, mind if I come tag along?" As she talked, she gave the two a gleeful smile. This was something new to her, so it was a new adventure. She was ecstatic to hear about the boss and had hoped the two would let her join.

@Hestia @Mina

I nod my head with a smile. I would be happy to help you Mina just form the party and then lead the way. I say kindly and happily and then hears the shout of someone else and turns to see another girl make her way over to where me and Mina are as i just wave my hand with a kind smile as she calls out hey. My familiar instantly turns to this new individual who is also louder then the other one so far. I nod my head when hearing her ask if she could tag along. Not really seeing a issue since the more people that come along the safer it is in the end. Even if it was overly safe to begin with. Well i wouldn't mind if you would wish to tag along miss. I say in a happy tone as i extend my hand to this new girl. My name is Hestia by the way, and the familiar next to me is Kuro. I say with a nod of my head introducing myself once more as my familiar just looks between this new girl and Mina, and slowly moves closer towards me not in the way of being frightened. More like a way of being able to see the both of them at the same time.

How about you Mina do you mind if this girl tags along?  I ask Mina since she is the one who suggested this quest, so it is ultimately up to her to decide if this girl can come along.

@Mina@Kaya

As the new girl came into their group, Mina couldn't help but smile at her cheerful personality. "Well, sure thing~ The more the merrier, right?" Taking a look at Hestia, I confirmed that she was okay with the newcomer, before proceeding to scroll with my fingers, sending party invites to both of them. <Hestia> and... <Kaya>. With three people now, Mina was sure that they'll be able to take down the boss in no time at all, granting them good experiences with fighting a boss, though not a floor boss level, but still a boss, and also additional SP and loot. Mina introduced herself to the new girl, and Hestia as well, before asking what type of player she was. "So Kaya, are you a DPS user?" If she was, with one tank and two DPS' , they'll be able to whittle down the critters and boss HP before they even registered what had happened to them. This was going to be easy.

@Kaya @Hestia

"Huh? How's you know my..." Kaya, grew somewhat curious as to how the woman learned of her name. She hasn't even introduced herself. That was until she realized that once in a party, you could see each other's names. "Well I done goofed now didn't I? I never really told you my name. As you already know, I'm Kaya, and yes I'm a dps." She spoke with such confidence, a large smile was plastered on her face. She was proud to be a dps player. Even more so, she was proud of her weapon style as from what she's noticed so far, she's the only one of it's kind,  not that it's a unique or anything. "I'm mostly good for Aoe dps though... well in the future that is...  when I level up some more." She says as she pulls out "Le Chat Rouge" her incredibly large crimson scythe - for her size that is. Swinging it over her shoulder, she points the group to the Urbus' exit. "Shall we, ladies?" She says excitedly.

@Hestia @Mina

I click the accept button on the party invite and looks to the names and nods my head at the names. I then open up my inventory and equips both my armor, and weapons as a sword sheathed in a scabbard is at my hip, and a shield in my left hand. With my armor silver with red cloth on my body. I watch as you take out a scythe and can't help but whistle in appreciation of such a thing. Especially since it is rather large for your size. That is impressive Kaya i can't wait to see you put that thing into action. Also, by the way i'm a Tank player. I say with a nod of my head to Kaya so she will know, and once she gestures for us to leave i can only nod in agreement. Let's get going their is a giant wasp that needs to go shatter into little crystals, and it isn't happening anytime soon with us just standing around and doing nothing. I say to the two of you as i gesture to Mina to lead the way since she is the party leader. My familiar Kuro looks between the two of you and starts to relax visibly seeming less tense.

@Kaya@Mina

"That's a really cool scythe you've there." Mina gazed in admiration at the wonderful weapon, but she was satisfied with hers. With a wave of her hand, she opened up her inventory and equipped her combat equipment, everything dark as the night, complementing her two pigtails and her fair white skin. Hearing Hestia's words, Mina nodded her head, agreeing. "That is right! Let's get out there and defeat it!" Leading the way, Mina walked out of the main town's exits, nodding her head to the NPC gatekeepers responsible for guarding the city against orange players. That was one of the reasons she wanted to be stronger as well, to defend herself. She wasn't going down without a fight. After a long trek past the wilderness of the plains, they made their way to the dense forest, where her eyes immediately caught sight of a spawned <Wind Wasp>. "There it is, the minions! We have to kill enough of them for the boss to spawn." Gesturing to the tank player to Howl, Mina shouted and readied her blade. "Let's do this!"

<Wind Wasp> HP 40/40, DMG 12

@Kaya @Hestia

Edited by Mina

Kaya watched as everyone else put on their gears and likewise she did the same. They each had their own niche suited to their playstyle. While everyone had their own custom armors already, Kaya, still had her basic armor. She never really got around to getting one custom to hers. If anything, she'll probably just get ordinary clothes to wear as her gear allows for her to have the utmost mobility while having some protection. That said, they finally step through the gates of Urbus finally leaving town and into the danger zone.

It didn't take long for the group to find what they were looking for exactly. As soon as they reached the forest, they quickly spot a «Wind Wasp» which according to rumors, if killed enough times, their queen would show up. Without any further actions, Kaya rushed the creature. As impatient as she normally is, she quickly got things rolling with her most basic sword art, «Whirlwind». With two swings of her scythe, she rips through the creature's abdominal area. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to outright kill it. "Ah crap..." She thought as she began to second guess her decision to quickly attack it.

ID# 91228 results: Battle: 7
[H 1] «Kaya» | Level 3 | HP 60/60 | E 4/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2  {DMG 7(x2 Whirlwind) = DMG 14}

«Wind Wasp» | 26/40 -14 HP

@Hestia @Mina

Edited by Kaya

I nod my head glad that Mina understand the basic idea of my combat style, but before i could even move in to activate it i watch Kaya move in and use her sword skill to attack. I just smile and chuckle a little bit at that. I can only assume the girl is impatient or excited to get going with this quest either way i need to get into action. I quickly activate my skill howl drawing the hate of the enemy off of Kaya as my familiar Kuro takes flight into the skies for now to avoid causing mobility problems for the rest of us. After activating howl i quickly dash out and far away from the both of you, but making sure to stay just in range to not make it a hassle for when the both of you will attack this singular wasp. Now then Mina it is your turn to do something against it. I call out while having a smile on my face seeming very at peace with all of this while holding my sword out ready to strike, and my shield close to my body to defend myself. After saying that i just sit and wait for the wasp to move while having hoped their would be more since howl affects multiple targets.

Spoiler

[H 1] @Kaya  | Level 3 | HP 60/60 | E 4/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 

[H:3]  Hestia: HP: 500/500   Energy: 40/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8])        Howl used: -10 energy  (+3 hate for every enemy up to 4 enemies)

@Mina: ?/?

«Wind Wasp» | 26/40

With Kaya rushing in and striking the wasp dead on with her sword art, Thank goodness she isn't hurt, and Hestia taunting the busy bee with a Howl, it was Mina's turn to attack the creature. The health bar of the wasp was still in the green, which meant that they had to deal at least two successful sword arts to kill that creature. To spawn the boss though, they had to kill tens of these, so Mina chose to save up her arts for later, dashing in straight at the wasp, her blade locking on to the wasp's abdomen area. It was a flying creature, hard to hit, but it'll serve as training for other flying mobs. "Damn it-" The wasp, even though it seemed to be focusing on Hestia, evaded Mina's attack by flying higher, her blade missing the creature by a mere few inches. Her range of attack wasn't long enough, and their best bet was Kaya with her ultra huge scythe. "Ugh! Sorry!" She groaned, stepping backwards, allowing the red haired female to hit.

Spoiler

ID #91255

BD 1+3=4 (miss!)
MD 3 (miss!)

[H 1] @Kaya  | Level 3 | HP 60/60 | E 4/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 

[H:3]@Hestia : HP: 500/500   Energy: 40/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8])

[H 0] Mina: HP 80/80, EN 6/8 (-2 for failed attack) DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

«Wind Wasp» | 26/40 

Edited by Mina

Everything moved slowly as Kaya watched in awe as everyone did their part in the battle, or at least tried to - in Mina's case. She's read about the skill, but she's never seen it in action. Hestia roared as if it was some wild beast and it attracted the wasp's attention, taking all the aggro away from Kaya. She then sees Mina try to followup with an attack at the creature, only to miss. It couldn't be help, it happens. Following up, Kaya tightly gripped her giant weapon, as she swung her weapon, it began to glow crimson. With one swing, it  cuts through the body of the creature some more. Following it up, she swing one more time, imbedding it's blade into the creature and tossing it straight to the ground. Hopefully, this'll help Mina a bit. "Finish it!" Kaya yelled out hoping the two could finish it off before flies back up in the air.

ID# 91270 results: Battle: 6 (3+3)
[H 2] Kaya | Level 3 | HP 60/60 | E 3/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {DMG 7(x2 Whirlwind) = DMG 14}
[H:3] @HestiaHP: 500/500   Energy: 40/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8])
[H 0] @MinaHP 80/80, EN 6/8, DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

«Wind Wasp» | 12/40 -14 HP

Edited by Kaya

I grin watching Kaya move forward and attack the wind wasp with her scythe as i can only nod and appreciate the accuracy she seems to have. I wonder for a brief moment if it is luck, or a buff she is using to get that desired effect. I shake my head and refocus as i go through the sword arts at my disposal and nods my head finding the one that i know will work for the least amount of energy if i manage to somehow miss these wasps once more. I grip my sword tightly as i am determined to not let that happen once more i quickly shoot forward towards this wind wasp. I move right in front of it and releases all of my pent up rage towards these creature as i quickly slice along its abdomen as i then circle around it faster then the thing could move and cut along its two wings before finishing it off with a slice along its back. With the last hit the wind wasp shatters into millions of tiny little crystals. That is so therapeutic for me. Man i am glad to finally land a hit on one of these creatures. I say with a small chuckle.

#91724   BD: 6    Bear knock: 5x4=20     MD: 6 (dead)   CD: 8 (+1 energy do to recovery on CD: 6+    bear knock: -4+1=-3 energy

[H 2] @Kaya | Level 3 | HP 60/60 | E 3/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {DMG 7(x2 Whirlwind) = DMG 14}
[H:5] Hestia:  HP: 500/500   Energy: 37/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8],  taunt x1 +1 hate per strike, x1 recovery)
[H 0] @MinaHP 80/80, EN 6/8, DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

Watching as Hestia charged in, decimating the wind wasp in an instant, Mina couldn't help but to be in awe at her. She was really strong, maybe one of the players from the middle floors? She, on the other hand, were the lowest of the lowest. Look at what floor she was at right now, floor 2? But that only gave Mina strength and served to push her further. Someday, I'll be strong too.

Moving towards the both of them, she slung both arms over their shoulders, chuckling. "Man, that was a tough little insect, was it?" They were only getting started, who knows how many more wind wasps they'll have to kill before the field boss actually spawns. But with the current party, Mina was sure they'll be able to easily defeat it. Looking further into the distance, she saw a bunch of wind wasps buzzing around, waiting to attack any unsuspecting adventurer who came across them. "Say, does anyone of you have AoE skills?"

@Kaya @Hestia

Kaya watched as the Hestia finished off the wasp like it was nothing. She never did ask, but how strong was Hestia? Was she a frontliner already or something? No... doubtful. Why would a frontliner come and help lowly players such as Mina and Kaya? Kaya slings over her scythe over her shoulder as she meets up with the rest of the group. "Yeah... Didn't expect to use a lot of energy, too. I think I'll conserve until we get to the boss." As Kaya spoke, she looked to a group of wasps just off in the distance. "Just a few more of this right?" She questioned right before Mina asks if any of us had aoe sword arts. "Well... for now, not really. But one day I'll have a lot since my class has a lot of Aoe." Kaya spoke for a moment until her face lit up. She had a genius idea and only possible with Hestia in mind. "Hey Hestia, there's an enhancement I read about, it's called thorns, do you happen to have it?" Kaya spoke with a large grin on her face hoping that she would have it. "Here's the idea, you howl and let them kill themselves from your thorns. While you have the aggro, Mina and I pick them off one by one. What do you all think?"

@Hestia @Mina

Edited by Kaya

I smile a bit liking these two thinking as i nod my head. Yes i do have thorns Kaya. However, instead of doing howl i'll combine yours and MIna's plan. I say with a smile on my face as i take out my curved sword and makes my way towards the three wind wasps that are up ahead as i get within perfect distance for my sword art as i bend my knees and gets into a position to rush them. I extend my blade forward and suddenly i am moving towards the enemy as i focus on my ability to strike these three targets. Once within range i quickly spin around as fast as i can as i see two red marks within my vision, but i don't see a third. Once i have stopped spinning i feel a wasp sting against my armor two times. As i don't even move just look down at these things having learned to ignore the pain the brain likes to think is their. I grin watching as one wasp is already at barely any health left. Once the wasps back away i quickly back step away from them. Moving in and out between them to get them all gathered up to make it easy to hit at least one, or all of them if either of my two partners have a AOE attack to combine with what i just did. I can only hope the two doesn't mind me rushing in with this  just figuring they'd trust me with the plan hopefully.

I then turn my head back to the two of you. So whose next for attacking these wasps? I ask with a smile on my face my familiar flying over towards me as i raise my shield blocking a strike from one of the wasps who hadn't attack me yet as i look towards it. Absolutely rude you know? I was having a conversation.  I say with a small chuckle knowing they don't understand me, but it certainly makes me feel better for all the times i have missed these weak enemies before.

Spoiler

#91304   BD: 7  MD: 9    Farrant: 5x3=15     Wind wasp: 1 (minimum) DMG

#91305  BD:3    MD: 1

#91306  BD: 8   MD: 7  CD:6(+1 energy do to recovery)  Farrant: 5x3=15    Wind Wasp: 1 (minimum) DMG   Thorns: 14 DMG

Farrant: -6+1=-5 energy

[H:0] @KayaHP 60/60 | E 5/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {DMG 7(x2 Whirlwind) = DMG 14}
[H:4] Hestia:  HP: 498/500   Energy: 35/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8],  taunt x1 +1 hate per strike, x1 recovery)
[H 0] @MinaHP 80/80, EN 8/8, DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

Wind Wasp #1: 25/40

Wind Wasp #2: 40/40

Wind Wasp #3: 11/40

Watching on as Hestia explained herself, before combining Mina and Kaya's plans, Mina was amazed at the tank player's skill and finesse. She was able to block most of the wasps attacks, while getting hits on them by using AoE sword arts alone. That was the true ability of a mid-floor player. Why was she here and why did she want to help Mina? She could have soloed the quest and one-shotted the boss if she wanted to. Or even... one shotted Mina or Kaya. Doubts began to stir in her mind on whether she had any ulterior motives helping them, but before it became worse, Mina saw Hestia's smile as she asked for them to attack the wasps. Poison. Being in this game clouds your ability to trust people, and Mina felt ashamed of thinking such bad thoughts about Hestia. Giving a bright smile in return, she dashed in, calling out. "My turn this time!" Activating her sword art, she cut the third wind wasps at it's vital points, destroying it immediately before it could retaliate. "One down, two more to go!"

@Kaya @Hestia

Spoiler

#91420  BD: 10+3 = 13 (Crit!)    

[H:0] @Kaya HP 60/60 | E 5/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2 {DMG 7(x2 Whirlwind) = DMG 14}
[H:4] @Hestia  HP: 498/500   Energy: 35/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8],  taunt x1 +1 hate per strike, x1 recovery)
[H 0] Mina: HP 80/80, EN 5/8, DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

Wind Wasp #3: 0/40 ( - (4+2)*3 = 18HP)

Edited by Mina

OOC: sorry been a busy weekend

At the end of it all, Hestia decided on combining both Kaya and Mina's plans. That said, she quickly got down to business and took the aggro of three wasps while she also managed to sneak in an aoe sword art into the mix. It was graceful and majestic. Hestia was truely a skilled player. Why she was helping these two noobies you can never know. As soon as Hestia starts the fight, Mina follows up with a sword art of her own. It wasn't as graceful as Hestia's but hey, she's just starting out. Wanting to also help, Kaya ran into the fray, only quickly fall flat on her face after tripping over a random rock that she didn't see. This seems to happen to Kaya a lot and well you could say this was "signature" appeal. "Ow ow ow..." Kaya rubbed her face as she sat up from the fall. There was really nothing she could do right now. She only had one shot and she missed her chance to blow. That opportunity can come only once in a life time.

ID# 91745 results: Battle: 1

H:0] Kaya | HP 60/60 | E 4/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2
[H:4] @Hestia  HP: 498/500   Energy: 35/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8],  taunt x1 +1 hate per strike, x1 recovery)
[H 2] @MinaHP 80/80, EN 5/8, DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

Edited by Kaya

I look to the last two remaining wasps and nods my head figuring it is time to do as much damage as i can with my sword arts once more doing the maximum i can to help with this battle. I get into my stance pointing my sword forward and onto its side not giving Kaya much mind for having tripped knowing i have made that same mistake many times during my fights. Each just as embarrassing i could imagine as what she is feeling. I then quickly kicks off the ground towards the last two wind wasps and then swings myself around with my blade hoping to harm these two wasps with my attack. I quickly spin as i cut into one as the other takes off into the air as i look towards it and feels a minor sting on my back from the wasp hitting an attack but shattering soon after leaving just the last one that goes for a attack at my face as i raise my shield and blocks the attack as i check this wasp to see where its health is at. Well looks like we got the fully healthy one left. I say as i see the health not having any damage on it yet.

#91773 wind wasp #1  BD: 7  MD: 7    5x3=15DMG    Wasp: 1(minimum)     Thorns: 14 DMG

#91774  wind wasp #2  BD: 2  MD: 5   CD: 3    Farrant full moon: -6+1(natural turn regen of energy)=-5 energy

H:0] @KayaHP 60/60 | E 4/6 | DMG 7 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 | LD 2
[H:6] Hestia  HP: 498/500   Energy: 30/50   (DMG:5,  MIT:62, Thorns: 14 DMG[on a MD of 6-8],  taunt x1 +1 hate per strike, x1 recovery)
[H 2] @Mina HP 80/80, EN 5/8, DMG 4, ACC 3, EVA 1, MIT 9

Wind Wasp #1: 0/40 (dead)