[PP-F5/PP-F21] The Scorching Sands (DHA 5) <Morg & Itzal> / Of Sins and Virtues <FearX & Chaos>

Spoiler

Image result for jaune arc symbol

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 56 - 251 SP
1210  HP
112 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
16 Base Damage
126 Mitigation
61 Battle Healing
+21 Thorns
+6 Heavy Momentum

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «Angel Pendant» (+3 Accuracy) (Tier 1, Accessory): 
» «White Edged Protector» (+21 Thorns, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) ------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

The blond tank stood on the fifth floor now, sighing from his dissatisfaction. His face was a mere scowl as he stared at the sand and scorching heats. "nope nothing can chance it. I hate this place. Let's just get going and get out of here" he said to Itzal, his Rogue-Like Partner and best scout in Aincrad. Jonathan, one of the best tanks in Aincrad, wasn't fond of the fifth floor, and while there was memories, he still did not enjoy it. 'Alright, just start walking' He did a thought, miserably trudging forward in his hot armor, his body becoming sick with sweat already. "If I rule Aincrad, my enemies would live here to keep away from me" He chuckled and walked forward, hoping they would find the dragon quite soon. 

Chaos gazed upon the many players that sat in front of him. Each of the virtues seemed uncomfortable, but he understood that the Virtues would grow use to the who now would be Sins. They had been just trying to play counterpart to their Virtues to create a bond. He kinda chuckled at the idea, but he kinda liked the names. The Uprising had its own list of the people at the head, and they would be him, then below would be the Sins. He rather liked the name of it, and although it was a list of flaws in itself, it gave a chilling edge to their hardened personalities. "Reasons.... Usually overlooked, but nevertheless, always the most important" He chuckled before looking to Morgana, his eyes judging her tone and features directly.  

"You want to know why I wish to overthrow the frontliners, and I will give you such information, but I can't speak for all of the Sins as well. The Frontliners are greedy, unwilling to spread their power in order to bring up more players to the frontliners, making them impossibly weak and will soon be unable to progress" He turned towards the rest of the virtues, glancing at all. "They also have zero ability to work with eachother, and in the end, truly its a fight for themselves to get the best of items. They also are quite confident and rather slothful" He chuckled and look to his own followers for a second. 

"Think, One way or another, things have become boring for now in Aincrad, with little to keep us busy with. We need to advance to higher states in the game to reach a point where we are satisfied. Also, escaping is a rather prominent goal for I even still. Bringing a new group of frontliners, under my command will ensure to it that we are at a constant pace, working with eachother, and looking to recruit more. Also, my power will trickle down to the rest of players eventually, where I should from there be able to mobilize the lower players to do something. Truthfully, I might seem to be the bad guy in situations, but my purpose and intentions are good a pure. Only thing is, I won't stop at a single person's road block" Morzan chuckled. "Most have become less than a threat, and challenging is almost sure to cause oblivion" Fyre gazed at the other players, a slight smile reaching the corners of her lips. "What perhaps would be one of your goals in the nearby future? Obviously, trying to intervene was a stage in which you were trying to ensure you were following the guidelines of an important plan"

@Itzal

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

General
Level: 70
HP: 1,430
Energy: 140

DMG: 16 (base 1 damage + 9 dmg (Velnia) +5 sword skill +1 Athletics)

SP Available:  9

Total SP:  360

Equipped Items

Yakimba (+2 Bleed +2 Paralysis Tier 2)

Niger Natio  (+3 evasive Tier 2)
Beauty Incarnated  (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

-------------------------------------------

Twilight Cloak  (+3 LD Tier 1)
Faithkeeper  (+3 Accuracy Tier 2)
Skyreach  (+3 Col Multiplier Tier 1)

Skills: 

Grandmaster one handed straight sword (+5 DMG) <50 sp>

Master light armor (+18 MIT) <35 sp>

Grandmaster Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>

Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>

Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>

Velnia (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>

Grandmaster Charge (+5 dmg first attack) <50 sp>

Grandmaster Battle Healing (+5% total health per combat post) <50 sp>

Mods:

Reveal (+2LD when searching for dungeons or players.  Dungeons rolled for every 15 posts rather than 20) <9 sp>

Detect (+1 to dungeon searching, +3 to player, npc, mob searching, all player stealth bonuses are negated) <9>
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <5>

Dismantling (+2 LD for picking chests)  <8 sp>
Tracking: Allows the player to track another player or monster down by entering their name if the name is known to the player. This negates the targets hiding bonuses and when hunting monsters, guarantees a hit regardless of BD roll, though still requires to roll for a critical. Tracking takes a post action. <12>
Athletics: +1 dmg +10 * tier HP

Extra/locked Skills: 

Meditation 0 ranks

Survival <3 sp>

Disguise (when activated, turns Itzal into his opponent, giving him +1 BD and his opponent -1 BD during Itzal's and the opponent's turn.  can only be used every 12 turns

Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

Mithril:  3 T1  <>  T2  =  7  <>  T3  =  2

Profession:  Rank 3 Performer  <>  473 Exp

Itzal couldn't help but chuckle when his good friend mentioned his hatred of this floor yet again, asking if they could leave it as soon as humanly possible, and before he could say anything Jonathan added that he'd dump his enemies here if he could, causing Itzal to laugh.  It had been a long while since he'd done that...  Talking about Fearx to someone was genuinely helpful.  He felt like he was no longer carrying this burden all on his own anymore.  It was quite the relief.  He walked steadily through the sand, the ever shifting ground not much of a problem to Itzal who had adjusted his balance accordingly.  The head pounding down at them had no effect on him either, as he wore his trench coat with his hood up to keep the glare out of his eyes.  They were making their way to the next dragon.  This marked halfway he assumed.  Velnia had dived into the sand from time to time in the hopes of shining up her scales a bit.  "Don't worry man, so long as we avoid normal mobs and quicksand we should get there in no time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Chaos replied to Morgana, his judging eyes fixed on her, she showed no initial reaction.  Unless he spoke his thoughts on her question directly to her she would remain in her strong and honorable position as she was.  She did however, nod in agreement with his statement, since the reason for actions often shared the personality of others, and their true desires.  She listened thoughtfully as he explained how the frontliners were greedy, powerhungry, overconfident, slothful and prideful.  How they didn't work with one another and how their selfish actions created a gap in strength between the lower players and the frontliners.  He continued, stating how things were becoming boring due to there being nothing left to do.  She didn't agree with this being a valid statement since people were being murdered by both game and player and entertainment shouldn't be a high priority.  She listened as he explained how besides entertainment escaping was indeed a very prominent goal for him, however the frontliners didn't seem to share that same goal.  THAT was where she agreed with him on.  Not on entertainment, but that the frontliners didn't seem to care much about getting out. His talk shifted to the general idea of how he would change this which they already had an idea as to what he wanted to do.  She nodded to Chaos.  "I believe I understand the kind of man you are now Chaos...  I am willing to work with you, as well as your allies." 

When Morzan spoke, Joan would speak immediately afterwards, not liking Morzan at all.  She shifted her small armored figure in his direction first.  "Never underestimate the strength of others Morzan.  The weak can easily overcome the strong when driven with passion.  Especially in numbers."  There was much more she wanted to say but held her tongue for the moment. When Fyre spoke up, Fearx would reply easily.  With a very smooth and calm voice.  His reply would warn the smarter ones among them that he indeed could sway most people with his words alone.  "My eyes have always been set on Itzal.  Before SAO and even in this world, I was always the strongest player.  The only reason I'm outclassed now is because of the unique skills, though I'd say I stand a good chance against Calrex at this point.  Itzal has always been my rival throughout each game, and with this being a death game I'd like to discover once and for all who is the strongest.  When I caught word that someone was attempting to interfere with his guild, I investigated.  Now I'm willing to work with Chaos against the guild, and quite possibly the front lines."

@Morgenstern

Jonathan noticed Itzal chuckled after the tank said he would dump his enemies here. "Its no joke, I can put your enemies here too. Tell you to just keep your toes out of the sand. I could keep FearX here. I could put the Red Rosarade here as well, along with Chaos too... All once were annoying thorns in my shoe, that hopefully I will never have to see again. Chaos and the Red Rosarade are all probably dead by now or something, OH and I can put Mr. D there too!" He chuckled as he moved away from the idea. His happiness slowly faded as he remembered he was still on the fifth floor. He sighed and looked over to his hooded friend. The ground shifted under his feet as he walked, indicating the ground here wasn't stable. That wasn't good. In the case of battle, fighting on loose ground with an opponent that might have gained the ability to fly. None of them had flown yet, but the hatchlings seemed to get slightly older as each fight ensued. "Wait.... There is quicksand here? Can you die from it, or does it like take you to an underground dungeon? Now that, would be cool to add to a VRMMORPGHe chuckled and began to head forward. Though much better than he used to be before he was mentored by Master T., he still had an immature nature to himself. 

As he spoke, Chaos noted that Morgana made no shifts in her position, or shown that she was intimidated. She was a fine warrior with a fierce glare and head held high. He respected that. He was glad when she stated that she could honorably work alongside him and his allies. He smiled and bowed his head, giving her the words, "You humble me with your words, Virtue of Liberty" After Morzan interjected, chaos stared him down, at first the man unnoticing and fighting against Joan's words. "Indeed the weak can overcome the strong with numbers, but we just got a whole lot of numbers. We are almost to the point of unstopability. Soon-" Having enough, Chaos interjected with a harsh and fierce tone. "MORZAN! Hold your toungue, or I will gladly send you out of this meeting and have you set to guard duty until all operations are underway. Morzan hushed, understanding the meaning of guard duty. It was a bit harsher than as Chaos made it seem. Chaos turned to Fear as he was the next to spoke. 'I notice that none of them particularly care for Morzan. As of now, he is the wedging piece between us' He looked to Fyre who had a half-smile on her face, staring into Morzan with chiding eyes. "I understand you bout of worry there, and where I could have ruined things... Though I do have a plan that might help both you and I" 

Chaos looked at the table. "My plan will require each and every one of you for both goals to be met. We must be quick, cunning, and remain out of the radar until the time is right. My current goals are to break apart the frontlines. My original plan is to do so by breaking the connection between the Frontlines and the Lower Levels. Then, being left in the dark, we will be able to rouse more of them. Fear, wants to rile up Itzal. My plan can do both and more.... Are you interested in hearing?" 

@Itzal

Itzal sighed as Jonathan revealed that he was being completely and entirely honest there.  He supposed they could actually build a prison here, though it wouldn't really matter where the prison was for most reasons.  "Well if we do manage to defeat them and capture them, a prison on this floor wouldn't be much different from any other one.  And yeah we'll need somewhere like a prison to make sure they don't get out and roam the floor, then out and about into the rest of the world...  Oh gosh, what if people learn a lock picking skill and try to make jailbreaks a thing?  We'd need to have guards posted and such.  That would be annoying."  If Jonathan wanted to talk realistically he would.  But....  "Um.  Who are Chaos and the Red Rosarade?"  When he asked about the quicksand Itzal shrugged.  "It's not a deathtrap that can't be escaped, even Kayaba isn't that cruel.  Small ones slow your movement down to make it easier for monsters to attack you, while larger ones deplete your health over time in the center and try to pull you in, but it's possible to crawl out.  I almost got sucked in one once."  He grinned recalling that event, but thankfully Velnia was able to assist him, using her lightning to turn some of the sand into glass, allowing Itzal something solid to work with other than his own body.  He loved that this game was both realistic, and unrealistic at the same time.  If he wasn't here with a death threat hanging over him, he may have a great time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Chaos replied to Morgana, it would seem to her as though he was pleased with her response to his gaze.  Was he testing her then?  If so it didn't matter, as she tried to be her best no matter what the situation.  She gave a bow like nod to him before Morzan spoke up again.  When he did, Michael's eyes narrowed, as did one or two others.  They didn't focus on the other sins at the present moment, due to Morzan's arrogance that was starting to get out of hand.  When Chaos snapped and rebuked Morzan there was no movement or reaction, though Sarah seemed to feel a bit bad for Morzan, despite the fact that she also wasn't sure about him herself.  She couldn't help it though, she hated to see cruelty in any way.  Even if it came as harsh, yet needed discipline.  Once Morzan was silent Michael closed his eyes before speaking.  "Pride comes before the destruction, and a haughty spirit before the fall.  Proverbs sixteen eighteen."  He opened his eyes again, looking to Morzan without fear of being spoken against for raising his voice, as the virtues were used to being treated as equals when around Fearx.  "Regardless of whether you acknowledge these words to be true or not, Sin of Pride.  The cycle has never once been broken.  I urge you to think on those words."  With that he fell silent once more, nodding to Joan who nodded in return, her eyes thanking him for saying something of the like.  Michael knew more of the bible than any of them.  It was impressive really.

Chaos stated how he understood Fearx' side and how he had a plan to change that.  When he asked them if they were willing to hear them, Fearx waited for all of the virtues to finish saying yes before he nodded as well, leaning back in his chair with a smile.  "Let's hear it then Chaos.  What are your plans for the Celestials?"

@Morgenstern

Jonathan made more steps further, keeping a good eye on the sands to ensure he wasn't going to sink. "Your're right, jailbreaks would be a problem. I actually do believe there are prisons in the game, I just never have visited them to understand how they work" He mentioned guards and Jon nodded. Also though, the guards would have to be able to maintain their weight and prevent escapes. High scouting too to ensure nobody sneaks out though" The idea itself would be hard, and they wouldn't be able to maintain it without a constant player base. He then questioned Chaos and the Red Rosarade. Jonathan gulped, his eyes showing distress. "Red Rosarade was practically a small guild of players that picked on me and reaped me of all items before I trained and overcame them, and Chaos... He's not really important... Let's just say he is a dirty rotten player I met on the ninth floor once. He uh, isn't the nicest to lower leveled players in my opinion" He played his false words well, leaving little for Itzal to suspect. He didn't want him to know the truth of it... at least not yet. What good would it even do anyway?

Most was quiet for a few seconds, before Michael began to talk. He didn't seem to talk much... comparing to Orik. Sarah appeared to be sympathetic. That could be a flaw of hers and could be a problem in 1V1 Combat with another player. He didn't know though. Many of the virtues tried to speak sense to Morzan, but Chaos knew his problem. He had only been defeated by two so far, and both were friendly duels. He had yet to lose a duel that was important. Morzan's pride wasn't without reason, but it was too much for his lower strength. Morzan made no comment in return to the players, as he understood when to be quiet. After Chaos had asked his question, many of the Virtues seemed interested. Luz stopped eating to listen as well, even though he was certain she already knew the gist of it. He smiled as he had everyone's attention. 

"If we wish to put a thorn in the frontlines, close the bride between frontlines and lower levels, and spur Itzal... then our target is the Ascendants themselves. Now you ask, what do I mean, I mean to literally force the Ascendants into submission and fail them. Once players understand the frontliners won't put everything forth to protect them, they will side with those who will promise them sanction. Which soon after, will be us. We send two players in, two players that seem the most unlikely to start anything or arouse suspicion. They will make themselves accompanied with the Ascendants, and spur them into activity and bring them to the point where they are training many new players, more than they themselves can handle. 

Doing such, will call for more activity in the guild, and more guild meetings. After two or three of these meetings pass, our informatns bring more information, intel involving the next meeting location and time. Then, we unleash our own forces to attack the Ascendants from there. There will be too many, and the sudden outburst and fiding will cause Chaos and confusion. They will be unknowing of anything as well. 

We send Red Claw in to provide the fear of numbers and to attack and scare the Apprentices. The Sins and Virtues will each seek out and hunt the Paladins and Sentinels, pushing them off from the main ground, rendering them incapable. After enough damage has been done, we pull our main forces to the center and tell all of the players there involved that being a part of and trusting the Ascendants ensures obliteration. We scare them, and the remaining players flee, hordes of Apprentices flee at one time leaving the guild forever. This will almost ensure the enclosure of the Ascendants, or at least put them to a point where they can't do anything. 

Finally, we spread word ourselves, ensuring no new players enter the CA. 

Any questions or additions?

Itzal listened as Jonathan admitted the issues with the jail and how it would indeed be a problem.  Things like this had to be thought hard upon, not chosen because one believes a particular floor to be irritating.  They needed a floor that would be absolutely perfect for a prison.  Otherwise all the effort would be wasted.  When Itzal asked about the two names, he saw Jonathan gulp, as well as his look of distress on his face when he did so.  Obviously something had happened, but from what he was seeing he didn't think that Jonathan would tell him the whole truth, even if he did press him for something.  He talked to Itzal and from what he could tell he wasn't lying..  Directly at least.  He still felt like there was something missing but it could be something personal.  He hoped Jonathan would learn to trust him sometime in the future, but for now it seemed there was nothing he could do.  He nodded to his friend.  "Alright then.  If you need help with anything you know you can ask me.  Don't isolate yourself like Hik has.  At any rate, you think we should be close to the dragon now?"

Fearx could see the way Chaos' eyes glanced at Sarah, and he knew that the man would think her kindness to be a weakness.  However Fearx knew that it wasn't a weakness.  There had been many times where Sarah was able to keep the seven virtues together when arguments had arisen.  She gave them the motivation needed to accomplish tasks.  She kept any from falling out of the group and going solo.  In a sense, she was the heart and soul of the seven virtues.  She was by no means a mascot.  He also observed how Morzan was silent, even though it was clear he disagreed with Michael's words.  Fearx scanned the other's faces to see how they had reacted to Michael's wise words of counsel however there was no effect.  Not even from Fyre.  While Fearx' eyes remained unchanged, he wanted to see more reaction between these two groups.  The more they interacted and allowed the other group to affect them, the more they could work together.  Everyone had fallen silent once Fearx had asked the question that would drive everything forward.

Chaos started by once again stating their goal.  The first phase of the goal at least, which was to drive a hard wedge between the frontliners and the lower leveled players, adding the bit of spurring Itzal.  He stated how they needed to break the Ascendants and force them to submit, followed by failing them, whatever that meant.  This evidently was to show that frontliners don't put out all effort to protect others like they say they do.  His hope was that the Ascendants would seek out help, and that they would in turn, send in two of their own players to 'aid' them.  Hopefully adding more players than the ascendants could even handle.  "These, players we'll be leading into the guild..  No innocent blood will be spilt, right?"  Fearx knew that was going to be voiced.  All of his followers, the seven virtues, cared about the innocent.  If Chaos truly wanted their aid, he should know to tread his steps carefully when it comes to this.  However, Fearx could help him on the right path.  "We need to give an example of their weakness Sarah, so someone must die.  However, Chaos and I will do everything to ensure only specific individuals fall to the blade."

He then continued, stating how the two would be creating reason for activity, as well as meetings.  How they would be gathering information for a few meetings before they launched a surprise attack, the CA supposedly helpless to the assault.  He wanted the Red Claw to attack and scare off the apprentices, while the sins and virtues hunted the paladins and sentinels, and render them incapable of helping the lower leveled players.  And then...  This was where Fearx was unsure.  He stated how they gather in the center and give a speech about how those who join the Celestial Ascendants are doomed for oblivion.  When he asked for questions or add ons he allowed his virtues to do most of the talking.  Grela spoke up first.  "Well I agree that we should send someone into the guild as soon as possible.  I for one nominate Sarah as she can quickly earn the trust of the players, as well as bond with them.  It's precisely the sort of thing they'd be looking for and perhaps she could sway some of them as well.  However as for our, assault..."  "Even the best laid plans can fail terribly."  Azrael said.  All virtues who were planning to talk fell silent, as it was obvious that they respected Azrael nearly as much as Fearx himself.  Azrael was unnaturally calm, even terrifyingly calm.  Her eyes seemed like the calm before the storm. 

"What happens if the players you assault are stronger than they appear to be?  What if they don't buckle, but instead reveal an unseen strength?  What would you do if someone desperate took Sarah or your follower hostage?  What happens if the other frontliners catch wind of our assault and all unite to aid the Celestial Ascendants?  You two are strong, and I have no doubt that Fearx can defeat Calrex.  However, Calrex, Zandra.  I can see them working together, not counting other's like Macradon and other front liners who are not as cowardly and greedy as you'd think.  In addition there are other guilds, weak as they are, who wouldn't stand by either...  Gathering information about the Celestial Ascendants is important, however you must also realize that there are other forces we need to prepare for as well."  She fell silent again and Fearx continued.  "She's right Chaos.  They both are.  I personally agree with everything save for the speech.  If you recall what I told you in regards to the Red Claw, fear doesn't quite give you the power you often imagine it does.  We need to instel fear and awe.  I would suggest we break this up into three phases:  The first being infiltration and intel gathering.  The second will be planning and executing the assault.  The third, will be what we do afterwards, which is how Aincrad will be viewing us."

@Morgenstern

The blond stood, awaiting judgement from Itzal where he would press against him for information, demanding his thoughts and knowledge about Chaos and the Red Roserade. Itzal had no need to understand the group of players and the murderer as they would never directly influence or affect him. Alas, judgement never came and Itzal settled with a cool sentence that brushed through him like a stream. 'Oh' he thought to himself. "Isolation is for they who hide themselves from the world, keeping themselves away from all others and even themselves. I doubt such fate will ever befall itself upon me" Jonathan flinched at the coldness of his words. "Sorry about that. I have no understanding of where my bitterness derives from" He chuckled. "Perhaps Aincrad is finally starting to get at me and make my sanity dwindle. We best hurry before I become a gibberish mess or starting speaking in rhymes in a prophetical manner" He laughed again and began forward. His laughter drowned out into the wind as it came to a stop, the only noise entering his ears was the environment surrounding his Virtual body. 'I keep these to myself to ensure they don't go hunting after them and get themselves hurt in the process' he thought to reassure himself. 

Of course he should have guessed it. Sarah's voice dove into his ears and brought up the one point that could be used in counter argument to his entire ordeal. The innocents were always caught in the crossfire of every battle. Though, the innocents should be kept safe, but the thing was, these innocents were the entire plan. They were essentially going to exploit their morality when it came to such innocents that would make them give in to protect them. This would cause them to hopefully disband to keep each of the players safe that remained. FearX was the first to answer, and Chaos nodded. He added on in a kind tone, "It truly saddens me to say it, but yes. Innocents may perish, and they will until they resort to the option of retreat. I will do all I can to prevent more than necessary casulaties of those caught in the crossfire, but when battle comes it just is impossible to keep them out of harms way entirely" He truthfully felt they had no need to kill more than necessary innocents, but he hid the fact well, the fact that he truthfuly didn't care. If they were in his way and actively battled againt him instead of retreating, they entered the non-innocent stage. 

As he had finished, he allowed the comments to come in, first inducing Grela. She spoke that she would contend for the idea of a Spy inside infiltrating, and she would even nominate Sarah for her many qualities. Sarah was indeed a good choice, and he knew it. He doubted Sarah could hold her own though if found out. He nodded and replied, "Sarah would be of good choice. I will send one of the Sins as well, and I bet Orik would be my best choice. Luz would be my second, but I feel that two healers wold arouse suspicion a bit. A tank and healer snt in as a pair would make more sense" He looked over to Orik who nodded, the man's dark hair parting from his eyes where they were able to have eye contact. Grela finished, inquiring that the assault she was iffy on. Azazel burst in the the best laid plans could fail terribly from certain factors. She was right in her words. A few seconds of silence followed, where Chaos looked to each of his followers. Morzan has assumed a proud look as he sat quietly, Luz seemed into the conversation, but also heartily biting into some apply slices. Raven kept a tight position, her armor's bird-like mask concealing her facial tone. Fyre kept a smirk on her face as she seemed to enjoy the happenings of the conversation. She always liked battle planning and discussions, which is why he usually allowed to take charge of them. Here though, he had to show that he had control. Finally, Aya seemed a bit nervous, as she was in the midst of many high powers and they spoke of a head on attack, which they hadn't even thought of facing yet. 

Azazel continued, throwing out many possible things that could happen that involved preparing for other forces. FearX ended with his words, annoucing that both were right. He also came back to the point that Fear itself wouldn't win him the game and that they had to install Fear and Awe. He noted that they needed to have three steps, Infiltrating, Planing  attack and thir how Aincrad would see them. 

"Indeed, I am still new to the Awe inspiring factor to planning. Tell me if you could, how might we prepare for these other forces that may or may not be there, and how could we get our business done while making the frontliners look bad and us as avenging heroes that have come down to bring the low leveled players up to more important places? 

@Itzal

• 2 weeks later...

Itzal listened to Jonathan when he spoke bluntly, coldly, and in a very straightforward manner.  He was slightly hostile and when he apologized, not knowing how it had come out that way, Itzal had a thought.  "Things like that tend to happen when the subject is linked to an event or person that had hurt you in that manner..."  He said nothing more since he was worried he was stepping into a very personal area that was more than likely a minefield.  He didn't want to injure their relationship at all.  "No worries I'm not offended.  It's rather hard to offend me," he said with a chuckle, giving his friend the option of ending the conversation rather than explaining some of his life.  "And I don't think you're losing your sanity man.  At any rate, you think we're getting close to the dragon?  Or no?"  He had been looking around and scanning the area as well, but wasn't seeing anything yet.  In fact there wasn't a single sign of.. LIfe....  What if the dragon was burrowing underneath the sand.  He looked at Morgen.  "What if it's underground?"

Sarah's pain could be seen very clearly.  The idea of any innocent blood being spilled hurt her heart deeply.  But not just her.  Morgana.  Michael.  Even Grela and others like them showed discomfort in that course of action.  Fearx had stated that someone was going to have to die, but he never said it would be innocent blood spilled.  In addition he had promised that they would protect the innocent to the best of their ability.  While Chaos apologized, they did not like the idea of death in the crossfire at all.  However Morgana, Michael, and Grela were looking for any sort of pained emotions on any of the seven sins.  From what they were seeing so far there wasn't any.  This was a great disappointment in the seven virtues and they were further more disturbed with the sins.  Fearx saw this and needed to speak with Chaos privately about the partnership between the sins and virtues.  If he didn't then there would be arguments, passive aggression, and lack of cooperation throughout the entire plan.  They couldn't make this work simply by punishment and threats, as Chaos had done with Morzan.  No, this would take work.  When Chaos spoke in response to Grela, he seemed to have no opposition to the nomination of Sarah, and in fact agreed wholeheartedly with Grela.  When he nominated Orik and gave his reasoning for it, Sarah smiled to him.  Pure and innocent.  "I look forward to working with you Orik!  Perhaps we could take some time to get to know each other before our mission?"  Fearx shook his head at this.  "We want to avoid any and all suspicion.  You two should be joining the guild at two separate times, and act like you don't know each other.  Sarah isn't a good liar and nor should she be lying either, so she should make it seem like she's seen him but never actually spoke with him.  Orik, I'm trusting that you can pretend you've never set eyes on Sarah here.  And before you question her weakness with lying Chaos, she knows how to say one thing, and mean another.  We don't need to worry about her in that regard."

Just as Chaos looked at his individual followers, so did the Seven Virtues look at the Seven Sins.  Joan was deliberately ignoring Morzan now, simply because she deemed him hopeless.  She hoped to challenge him to a duel soon and put him in his place.  She would be cautious of course, but she didn't like the idea of someone being so arrogant as this man.  Most of the virtues wondered why Raven was so silent but said nothing nor stared.  Frye seemed to be enjoying the conversation, as if she reveled in planning the destruction of others.  This irritated many of the virtues, including the quiet ranger Aragorn.  It was one thing to speak about something vital and important, understanding it's necessity and seriousness.  It was another to revel in one's suffering or demise.  Chaos would most likely pick up on these feelings against his second in command and more than likely why they felt the way they did.  It was no reason why he named her the sin of wrath.  Sarah noticed Aya's nervousness and when she got her attention she gave her an encouraging smile.  If she were beside the woman she would have placed her hand on the woman's shoulder encouragingly.  Then Chaos asked the question:  How do they gain Awe and respect from the Ascendants. "Simple.  We use an ancient enemy.  Or rather, we use an enemy of Aincrad.

"We have the opportunity to not only remove those who stand in the way of progress through the floors, but also those who are a threat to the lives of players.  I've had Grela keep tabs on many guilds, groups and organizations that commit crimes.  Laughing Coffin is always up in the top three, however there are other organizations as well.  One such organization was made up of five guilds.  One was the Black Adder that forged potions with the ability to control the minds of others, which they used to obtain slaves.  Another nameless guild in that organization abducted actual children and through the use of training and psychological conversations, turned these innocent children into masterful assassins.  While these two named guilds have been destroyed, ironically by the same individual.  The three other guilds are still out there.  Now imagine if one of these organizations or guilds gets an anonymous message that informs them of a specific date, time and location where the entire guild will be.  Giving them the ability to surprise ambush them.  If the guild is assaulted by a force they can't handle on their own, then they will be seen as weak.  And that's where we come in.  I'll come first, and draw Itzal out to attack me.  Once I'm attacked it gives us every reason to fight against the guild.  We'll have the stronger of our followers handle the criminal guild while the rest separate the sentinels and apprentices.  I'd suggest not bringing the entire red claw guild into this as we want some of them to be seen as good.  Handpick a few to oppress the sentinels and apprentices, while we handle the paladins.

"In short:  The guild will appear weak.  We come in to help and are assaulted in turn.  We crush and divide them and grind the criminal guild to dust.  This is what I propose.  If anyone has thoughts and comments we can use to filter out any errors or temper it and make this strategy more solid please come forward."

@Morgenstern

Still recovering from his bout of bitterness, his blue eyes trained on his friends face. The dark-haired boy mentioned that bitterness usually derived from when you were hurt from what you bitter about. His face quickly morphed to annoyance and a bit of betrayal. "You really believe isolation has hurt me? When have I ever hidden away from my fear or pain? Such an act is foolish" He looked away. The only Isolation he had... was his life. They lived out in the country, where he left and never met with others. Though, that itself never bother him any other than the fact that he could never see his mother who was several stats away from where he was living and diving from. He had one of the American copies of SAO, and words were automatically converted for him. "I... have never been isolated here in Sword Art Online Myself..." His hurt of isolation perhaps came from Rin's choice to remain isolated in her shop on the third floor, pushing him away the one person she had let get close. He blinked away a tear before turning back to Itzal. 

"Let us hurry, I want sleep but let's get this quest over first. We have to be getting close...." He chuckled, pushing back his emotions. The hero never had emotions, so he couldn't either. 

Upon Orik's name being called, the tank appeared more aware of the conversation. He brought his attention over to Sarah, his partner for the mission. He scanned her face, noticing she bore a face of trouble. He raised an eyebrow for a second before deciding when they were on their own, he would explain to her the nature of the sins. The Sins had been drilled from the very beginning to not show emotion unless they were to use deception. If they showed no emotion, then they were hiding nothing but emotion. Chaos had shown them after the fall of The Uprising due to the frontliners and the loss of his Beloved Penelo, that Emotion was only something that could be used against you, and you must conceal it so it wasn't your fate. 

He noticed that many of the Virtues had looks on their faces as well, obviously taken aback that the Sins shown little remorse towards the innocents that would be falling. He knew for a fact that he didn't like it. He also knew, Luz wouldn't be please. He didn't know her, but she seemed innocent so Aya felt something, but being untrained she showed it clearly on her face. A month with Chaos and Fyre and that would be gone. Fyre and Morzan would enjoy hacking down anyone that stood in their way. Raven just plainly didn't care about anything. She had joined the Uprising for the specific to gain a purpose. 

Orik looked over to Sarah as she spoke to him, her cheerful nature washing over him like a cool breeze. He would have replied, but Fearx was the first to speak, ensuing the fact that it should be that they know nothing of the other to ensure that it wasn't going to interfere with their work. He nodded and replied, "Understood"

Chaos watched each of the players faces in front of him and determined the Virtues were becoming quite uneasy with all of the Sins, save for Aya, show any pity for the innocents that woud be killed. Chaos himself, didn't care. He had suspicions that Orik, Luz and Aya were the only of the six that necessarily were affected. Orik only wanted to protect others shifted more towards his friends, and that is the only thing that got him motivated. "I have no doubt in any of the Sins. They look and have the demeanor of greater beings, sent down to Aincrad for greater purposes. If anyone can make this work it is them alongside the Sins" The dark-haired man chuckled and returned his gaze to Fear who explained his plan of attack. He suggested they use a common enemy of Aincrad. Someone they could decieve to attack the Ascendants. 

"I must say... Its a bit more complicated than my usual line of work, so be patient with me here as I sum it up for myself. We anonymously message a guild of players that is hated by Aincrad, and get them to attack the Ascendants. They will ambush the Ascendants and scatter them, exploiting them and proving them weak. Afterwards, we come in to 'help' and you bait Itzal into attacking you. After he does, we turn our attention towards the Ascendants that we just rescued from the guild we just decimated to dust and defeat them. Then, we get the message out that they have a week to disband for their ill-protection of their low leveled players and attacking a group that had the means to help, or we will return and decimate any player still within the guild" 

"Then, after this the guild is forced to submit to our words and the guilt of the death of their members... I see no problems" He smiled, pleased with the plan. He usually didn't make plans so elaborate, but this seemed to  have a large success rate. He was a bit surprised when Aya spoke up, obviously uneasy to think of already invade a guild of players with many players of higher level than her. 

"Mr. FearX, Sir." Aya spoke. "I am afraid there are no members currently that could take on any of the Sentinels in the guild. The average level of a Red Claw member is thirty. I am the strongest at level Forty-Two... It would take the entire red Claw to bring the Sentinels and the Apprentices into submission" She looked down at the table, her long black hiar falling in curtains to hide her face. Her hands, with her red dragon-fist gloves on, lay intertwined on the table. 

"I see..." Chaos spoke. "Slight problem, but only slight. Aya, you will be trained vigorously while Orik and Sarah do their work by Fyre and I. We can't have any of the Sins be at your level. As for the Red Claw, Raven and Morzan will begin to train them. I have expectations that the average level is raised to 35 by the least, and the strongest fifteen of them to level 45. Training will be very important. As for you Luz... You will be in charge of gather buffs in great numbers" 

"Does that settle everything?" 

@Itzal

Itzal watched the huge wave of emotions going over his friend.  One of which seemed to be betrayal to his eye.  Itzal never meant anything by what he said, he was only trying to let Jonathan know he could talk to him.  His friend however seemed highly offended from what he said and if he looked he could see that Itzal was pained to see and hear that.  And somewhat nervous as it seemed Jonathan was on edge now.  Whether it was this floor or something from his history that Itzal accidentally uncovered, something made his good friend snap.  Itzal stood still in silence as he waited for his friend to finish.  When Jonathan wiped the tear away and began moving forward, Itzal slowly, but steadily, began to move along with him.  Still in silence.  He wasn't sure what was going on with his friend, but it was clear something was weighing him down, but more than that he refused to share with him.  Even if Jonathan was stating he wasn't isolating himself he was.  In a way.

Sin and Virtue.  Could the two groups actually work together or would there be nothing but pure conflict for the rest of their days?  Fearx could only wonder, especially while looking at the scene before him.  Orik may be skilled in having a straight face, but Fearx knew a thinking mind when he saw it.  The man was silent in both expression and voice, but his mind was working hard.  What he was thinking about may be hidden from Fearx but that wasn't what he cared about.  He and Sarah could certainly work well together he believed.  She put others in mind and acted on feeling and instinct, while he was strategic, calculative, and tactical.  They were the perfect team and candidates.  Together, infiltrating the guild was going to be a breeze.  They may be the only members of the sins and virtues who could possibly work together.  Well, perhaps Ava could work with the virtues, but he doubted any of the others getting along.  This was a problem he and Chaos were going to have to discuss either after this meeting or some other time.  Though he suspected that everyone may return their attention to the food once this meeting was over.  The Virtues were already wary and uncomfortable around the sins as it was.  When Fearx had his say about how they should not share personal information yet, Orik gave his acknowledgement and they seemed ready to move forward.

Upon hearing Chaos' next words however, subtly encouraging the seven virtues to work alongside the seven sins, the virtues were clearly not eased in any way.  They simply looked to their opposites.  Luz looked at Raven and while she could not see why Raven was the sin of envy, she was still made uneasy with the player's appearance.  She didn't even know if Raven was a boy or girl.  In the end, she looked away after getting a chill down her spine.  Joan of course was watching Morzan again.  She didn't look at him with anger, but with annoyance, and disdain.  Aragorn looked at Luz and while it annoyed him that she ate so much, he could see her kind heart and was able to forgive her gluttonous behavior, though he would like to discuss it with her at a later date.  Michael wasn't able to observe his opposite, but he was able to look around the room and decide that the only two he remotely cared for was Luz, and possibly Aya, who was new and seemed completely confused and innocent.  Morgana looked at Aya who could not decide what to make of her at this time.  In the end she made up her mind to speak with Aya before Chaos did, as she'd prefer to speak with her while she still showed emotion unlike this corpse like lot.  Grela was watching Orik for some time now but all she could decide on was she was annoyed that he was sloth.  She could see he'd take his time analyzing, but that itself wasn't a bad thing.  And finally, Azriel simply looked at everyone with a blank face, not betraying any thoughts or emotion.

When Chaos heard Fearx' thoughts on the plan, the first thing he replied with was commenting on how more complex it was than his own plans.  Fearx smiled because of that, as he always enjoyed a complex plan falling into place.  While the plan itself could sometimes prove difficult, it was often far more rewarding than alternate plans.  Such as rushing in, killing people, and declaring ourselves to be the better.  "Trust me, we will not need to tell them to disband.  If the others do nothing, Itzal will.  He'll know what we're trying to do and would rather have his guild disbanded than risk the lives of the others.  And I'm glad you think so-"Suddenly Aya spoke up, now of all times.  He listened carefully and it seemed that there would be a misunderstanding, but that was on his part.  He smiled to Aya, almost like a superior would to comfort someone he personally knew.  That was partly how he earned the respect of the Virties, by treating them as family.  "There's no need to hide when you point out an error Aya.  There's no need to fear anything.  I'm pleased to know that you're willing to point out mistakes.  As for the Red Claw, I was thinking they could focus on the apprentices if anything.  Even at the level you are referring to Chaos, they'd struggle with some of the sentinels.  Two of which are on the frontlines as we speak.  I'd rather have our followers focus on the sentinels, and let the red claw handle the apprentices.  No need to kill, just ruffle them up a bit.  Does that sound satisfactory?"  If there were no objections then he'd nod.

"In that case let us go ahead and finish our meal."  While the others ate however, Fearx wrote a message under the table and sent it to Chaos:

To Chaos

How do you propose we bridge the gap between the Virtues and Sins?  I've trained them to act as a family and team, so they work seamlessly with one another.  They will not be comfortable working alongside robots, or stiff corpses for that matter.  No offense to your men.

@Morgenstern

Isolation wasn't something Jonathan considered himself to be a part of. Isolation to him was keeping to yourself, and only yourself hiding away from the world for eternity. He stepped forward, coughing up some of the sand that he had been breathing in. He looked across the desert floor, finding only the hot and sun dried to look forward to. This quest was the mark of halfway through. With the constant wind and shifting sands, they were unable to get any trail of the Desert Dragon that awaited them at the end of this quest. Sighing, he looked back to Itzal, who was trailing silently behind. A faint smile caught his lips before he turned back around. One of the Yensa watching them pass. The Yensa clan were an angry group of humanoids that attacked players on this realm, usually with Katanas or daggers. There were few on this floor, but they thrived in desert locations where most didn't bother them. Jonathan pondered them before, wondering if they would see a bigger role in future floors.  He sighed, continuing forth, in search for the small dragon creature that he and his friend hunted. 

As things became in order, Fyre sat, a smug look on her face. Her plans could finally come together. She had awaited for Chaos's move again for quite sometime, and though nobody knew her intentions ever, she worked happily where she was. Everything went according to plan in the position they were in. It seemed they had perfected a plan to destroy the Ascendants from the inside, exploiting flaws deep within the players themselves. FearX began to speak again, assuring them that Itzal would make the guild disband either way as he would want to protect his friends. she flicked scarlet eyes as he spoke. "I rather like this plan" She would say smugly after FearX offered for them to finish their meal now, but she never ate any of the food. 

Aya straightened herself in her chair, her fingers fiercely grabbing the corners of her seat as he talked. From Chaos's words, they were all of much higher strength and level than she had originally thought. If forty-five was nothing to them what were they? She had figured herself in league. A wave of unsettlement rushed over her, as she had a new desire. She would train herself to beat each and every one of these people in front of her. She always strove to be ahead of everyone, and better herself when there was someone higher in the vicinity. She refocused on FearX, finding that they would instead occupy the apprentices that laid in the way of the prize. She nodded, taking a bite of a sandwich when he turned his attention away from her. The Red Claw would see much changes in the next month. 

As conversation moved on, Luz had stopped eating, listening contently. Her white hood of her robe was down, showing that she wasn't hiding her face or person and she meant no harm to anyone. She noticed the plan didn't really involve her as a healer, but she would probably end up as safety for Chaos if he became engaged in battle. She tended to the others as well, except Morzan as he always had a sense of pride and fought his battles alone. Morzan had his reasons, noble ones, but unless one got to know him, they wouldn't pick it out. As FearX said to enjoy more food, she looked down on it. "Gah....." She said. She had already eaten the most of everyone, and was quite satisfied. She squinted at the food. 'NOOOO..... NOOOOOOOOO!' She told herself. She didn't need more. She bit her bottom lip before excepting defeat. Another sandwich wouldn't hurt would it? She grabbed one of the platter of sandwiches, and sank her teeth into it. 

Chaos nodded as FearX finished, "It seems suitable. It keeps all values under check, especially if we can keep casualties of us and innocents to a minimum. I doubt we ourselves will suffer much if we can catch them by surprise" He took another bite of a Chaos Donut, watching a message appear before him. He opened it casually, making it look as if it was just his Inventory and read it quickly. He smiled and hastily replied. 

To FearX

Have no worries my friend, just allow the Sins and Virtues to mingle in smaller groups. The Sins act a certain way and are usually uncomfortable themselves in larger groups. They all have their own background, and I believe if the Sins and Virtues would meet alone with their counterparts, they would bond and so would the entire groups. Lets just give them a chance to meet on a more personal level.               

@Itzal

With the way things were now, with them being quiet after what had just occurred, Itzal wasn't sure how to feel or think.  So he didn't.  He just walked on through the desert, wondering when they'd stumble upon the dragon.  As they walked however, he noted a few of the npc's that lived on this floor, watching them closely.  He noted Jonathan's smile though he wondered why he was smiling.  Was it because of the conversation?  Afterthoughts?  Or was it because of the npc's?  If it was the latter, then it may be because on the third floor, there were npc's they had to fight.  Perhaps this was a similar repeat of that event.  If it was they were ready.  Itzal didn't bother placing his hand on his sword, as he would be able to draw it faster than he could be attacked...  Which Itzal had to admit he thought was rather odd.  Straight swords were usually the harder blades to draw, while curved swords were easily done.  He wondered if the game would be making these weapons a little bit more realistic in the future, or not.  Either way he was on his guard now, and Velnia was too...  Even if she was jumping onto Jonathan's head and swimming through his hair for no apparent reason at all.

Azrael sat there silently through the rest of the conversations.  It would seem as if she wasn't looking at anyone..  In fact it would appear as if she wasn't looking at anyone as her eyes were seemingly closed.  However sight wasn't always about physically seeing what was going on.  She was listening.  Waiting patiently for a sound to be made, or for something to stir in the air that would gain her attention.  So far there was none.  Luz was eating.  Sarah, although none could hear her other than Azrael who was in her focused state currently, was breathing in an attempt to keep herself calm and collect despite the conversation involving attacking, destroying, and tearing down the relationship of an entire guild, all to remove them from the front lines.  She heard an extremely faint and barely audible scoff in frustration from Joan which she hadn't heard since Morzan had opened his mouth, meaning someone else had a proud look on their face.  She could hear someone adjusting in their seat, and ran through the people she didn't know, before deciding that it was either Luz or Aya, either of them just as equal a possibility.  She would have been more accurate with her processing if her eyes were open, but that was a rookie mistake made by everyone.  The eye tends to focus in on whatever catches an interest, and this world is filled with distractions.  She used this state to keep her attention on everything rather than one, so that nothing escaped her notice.  She heard Frye's voice speak up, stating that she liked the plan.  Now, Azrael opened her eyes, focused on Frye.  She saw the look on the woman's face and knew whom Joan had been looking at.  Her gaze betrayed no emotion, meaning, or words.  Just a simple gaze.  She needed to learn more about this woman.  Something was off about her...

Morgana was seated like she always was:  with a strong yet elegant posture as she listened and watched.  She could see Aya adjusting in her chair, and could tell she was a bit unnerved...  However she didn't think it was the plan itself that made her uncomfortable, but the players around her.  Was she here of her own volition?  Or did she not have a choice?  Regardless of that, she seemed to be focused on Fearx and Chaos.  Was it because they were the leaders?  That they were the main two discussing this?  Or was there another reason?  And why were most of the sins silent?  So far multiple of the seven Virtues had spoken up, giving their own take on the plan, pointing out errors and giving their opinion on how to fix it.  The sins however were rather silent, save for Aya just a moment ago.  She wasn't sure what to make of it.  On one hand it is wise to hold your tongue unless needed.  On the other they could have been taught to just follow Chaos blindly.  She wasn't sure which it was, but it didn't make her any more or less comfortable.  At any rate it seemed that everyone was in agreement.

Aragorn sat there calmly as he observed the others.  Raven seemed to be a literal statue and so far they were unable to determine the player's gender.  Only that they were the incarnation of Envy.  Aragorn could watch the others and read their emotions but not Raven, and that concerned him.  Those who chose to hide in the shadows, usually were up to no good at all.  From what he could tell, this plan was to lure their enemies out of the shadows and destroy them, as well as reveal how a single player's grudge will start a war between two guilds.  It was a grave error that would be revealed soon enough.  He suddenly heard a sound and turned to Luz, spotting her as she pushed her limits, reaching for more food even though it was clear she knew she needed no more.  He looked at her for a short amount of time, not with an accusing look, not with disgust or shaming.  He was simply watching her fight against her struggle and fail entirely.  It was cute yet depressing at the same time to see someone like her fight the urge to eat 'one more'.  It was something many did not learn until it was too late:  Once you take the first step into sin, you will spiral down into the depths of it.  That is why he had worked hard to avoid making the same mistake twice.

Fearx nodded to Chaos, not paying attention to his Virtues as he knew they were all analyzing and processing data in their own way.  He'd debrief them soon enough.  His attention was on Chaos now, who seemed fully satisfied with the plan.  "Indeed.  If we pull this off, the only casualties will be from whatever aggressive guild we select to attack the Ascendants.  Of course, fighting one of those guild's always comes with a cost.  The next thing to be decided is which guild or organization.  From what I can tell, the Laughing Coffin is attempting to regain power, so any other group we choose to destroy will strengthen the LC."  Fearx checked his message and saw Chaos' reply.  He nodded calmly to the other player, both agreeing and showing that he already had trust and faith in the other player.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan walked forward, silence ensuing the both of the players that walked forward. He felt a pressure rest itself on his head. A purple tail entered his vision, giving away his attacker. The dragon ruffled through his hair, causing him to chuckle and lighten a bit. He lifted his hand to allow the small dragon to sniff before he started to rub the scales at the  bottom of the dragons jaw, stroking the dragon. That seemed to make the dragon more content. The breeze picked up, sand pelting him, Velnia, and Itzal in the face. "Huh? It's picking up" Soon, they were unable to see the land a hundred yards ahead of them, and sand and wind pelted them like little rocks. Too late, The blond realized a brownish tan shadow was flying at him. The pressure instantly vanished from his head. He was no aware of Velnia having a small aerial battle with the dragon before they disengaged and Velnia moving back to Itzal. "Good Velnia" He reached for his sword, pulling it out of its scabbard. The target was too small to use Meteor Shockwave. Skyfall would easily be evaded. Normal methods would have to be used. 

@Morgenstern 1210/1210 <> 112/112 
@Itzal 1430/1430 <> 140/140

<<Tabaluga>> 300/300 <>  MIT: 55 - ACC: 2 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 85

<BOSS ROOM EFFECT>

-1 ACC and EVA

Orik sat without eating anymore as he had eaten his fill and eating further would be disrespectful. He remained silent, looking at the second in command ,Azrael, who had her eyes closed. He could tell she wasn't sleeping, but had no idea what she could be pulling off. Was she resting? She was the last of the Virtues to show, could she perhaps have been busy. He himself, wasn't exactly to be placed within a group of deadly flaws, as he knew each of the virtues had their own flaws. Instead, they were named after their virtues. Some of the Sins names made no sense to him. Also, who had Chaos been referring to as lust? After Operation Blazing Feast, it had just been them and now Aya. As business had now seen finished he retreated to the back of his minds to review his own thoughts. Each of the Virtues Secretly unnerved him in a way nobody before. their strength didn't cut it. It was something of their nature, and constantly looking down on his friends and postering them up as potential threats. He doubt he had half of what they were thinking grasped. 

The silent woman quietly looked around at each of the virtues. It appeared that they had discussed everything of importance with the mission with Sarah and Orik being the ones who would infiltrate. She would have been the last player picked. Her appearance and nature were unsettling to most. She would rather unsettle them then have them mock her. She looked to Sarah, pausing as she took a quick glance at the woman's features. The girl was very beautiful, with startling eyes and gorgeous chocolate hair. She was young and pretty with a kind heart. Unlike herself, the girl would find it easy to attract whomever she would please. Only Chaos knew why she hid behind the mask and why she was the Sin of Envy. She envied most women and even some men for their natural beauty or skills that she couldn't hope to possess. She had no social skills and believed herself to be unable to even look appealing to a perverted and lonely old man. She turned quickly to face FearX, a nice name she thought, as he spoke about the Laughing Coffin next. She had once thought of boring their insignia, but she looked like a monster, not exactly wanted to be one. "To remain anonymous..." she said in a raspy voice,  "Will be the key to remain out of their radar" 

He hadn't been speaking for quite some time, having Chaos angry at him was common but it still deeply brought him fear that he hid well from the players around him. He had to keep up this act and play along as the overconfident warrior. If he wasn't confident and proud of his power, perhaps they would fail to see his strength. Truthfully, he was unconfident with himself, and unconfident players were looked over which was something he wouldn't deal with. He was always relieved when someone beat him, as he always felt better about not having to act so tough around them, and when they beat him they felt better that they had beaten someone unbeatable. Raven spoke then, her voice sending a chill down his spine. "We can make this work, no problem" His voice remained strong, even when a glare from Fyre was earned. That woman gave glares like daggers when she was displeased.

"Laughing Coffin... I am afraid will wait for another day. They have always been a bit unpredictable, and that is the opposite of we need for this mission considering for things to go right and the innocents to remain safe we need to be able to plan out the entire battle" Chaos would allow a brief silence before eh would recommend for everyone to get to know their polar opposite. The Sins needed to meet them One on One if they were to be comfortable. 

Itzal watched as the sand began to fling from the ground due to the wind picking up.  They were close to the boss now, he was pretty certain of it.  He pulled up his mouthpiece and pulled down his hood to keep it from getting in his eyes as they walked.  Soon enough they had run into the dragon and he drew Yakimba in response and took a battle stance.  Velnia was ready to assist him should he need it as well, though the first order of business was to activate charge.  He wondered if the dragon would give Velnia a chance to react, or if the sand would be too much for her.  He activated charge and launched towards the dragon.  The sand was a good smokescreen but Itzal had trained himself to keep sharp.  The dragon moved to the left in the hopes of dodging so he started his sword art to the left and rushed in a tight U turn around it, finishing the sword art and landing one hundred and sixty five damage.  He backed off to let Jonathan have his turn.

ID#  95150  BD:  4+3-1=6  15+5x11-55=165 dmg

@Morgenstern 1210/1210 <> 112/112 
@Itzal 1430/1430 <> 129/140

<<Tabaluga>> 135/300 <>  MIT: 55 - ACC: 2 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 85

<BOSS ROOM EFFECT>

-1 ACC and EVA

Sarah was calmly listening to the conversations and trying to avoid some of the more...  uncomfortable stares that the others tended to give.  Morzan included among them.  She could almost feel him breathing down her neck it was so uncomfortable.  In fact she ended up shifting in her chair.  However she did catch sight of one of the sins, the sin of...  Envy if she recalled, her name being Raven, looking at her.  Despite the unsettling appearance of the individual's mask, Sarah smiled and gave her a small wave, wanting to make attempts to befriend everyone if at all possible.  She turned her attention back to Chaos and Fearx, but was distracted with the thought of Raven looking at her.  According to what Fearx and Chaos had said, Raven was her opposite.  Why was that?  And why did she have to wear such a creepy mask?  It made her nervous and uncomfortable.  Suddenly Raven spoke, for the first time.  Sarah jumped in her seat at the sudden sound coming from the, apparently woman...  What?  Raven could be a unisex name.  The way she spoke was raspy but Sarah wasn't put off by it.  In fact she was far more comfortable now that she's heard the woman's voice, and didn't pay the mask any mind now that she had a voice to go with.  Somehow the voice made Raven seem more human to Sarah.  When Chaos spoke up, the relief on Sarah's appearance would be clear as she never had a poker face.

Michael waited patiently for the conversation to move forward to it's conclusion.  Raven had spoken up for the second time, explaining that discretion was the key to this victory.  That, to Michael at least, was partially correct.  While they certainly had to be discrete for this to be pulled off correctly, they also needed to be as pure as possible.  You could not disguise four intent easily, especially during combat.  While the seven virtues were pure in heart, the seven sins he could tell were the opposite.  Yes it was true that the seven virtues had their own sins and faults, but the difference between the virtues and the sins was that he and the others actively worked each and every day to overcome their faults.  Michael had been watching and listening to each of these sins and had come to the conclusion that none of them followed the same method.  They all focused on skills such as analyzing and processing, planning, combat, cooking, etc.  If it could be done then they put effort into it.  Whereas the virtues put time and effort into their spiritual, emotional and mental states, while also taking on quests and dungeons to level up.  The seven virtues believed that the calming the soul quest was a particularly genius idea of Kayaba, as it encouraged players to face their weaknesses and sins, and furthermore to conquer them.  They would certainly need something like that for the players who were going through trauma in this game.  Then when Morzan spoke up, Michael had spotted Frye give him a sharp glance.  She clearly had power over him and, at least to Michael's eye, was quick to use that power against others who displeased her.  She indeed deserved the title of wrath if what he saw and thought was true.

Fearx could see that Azrael was analyzing Frye carefully now, while not being obvious about it.  In addition all the other virtues continued to make their own observations.  They did indeed need to spend some personal time together.  Fearx nodded in agreement with Chaos.  "If that is the case then it's settled.  Business is concluded and we should move on to other matters.  Chaos if it is not too much to ask, how do you feel about the seven virtues spending the night here?"  Most of the virtues turned to Fearx with mild surprise, while Sarah nearly choked on her food.  This was mainly because she already felt uncomfortable with their appearance and looks, but also because of the dark mood of the castle itself.  "In addition, I think we should spend tomorrow getting to know each other a little more for the up and coming events."

@Morgenstern

Having watched the small Aerial battle between Velnia and Tabaluga, Jonathan grinned. The beautifully scaled dragons were inspiring creatures. A now hooded Itzal launched forward, striking the dragon mid-air, even through the heavy sand that its picked up. Having being hit, the tan scaled dragon swooped low to the ground before regaining altitude. It became to whirl in the air, the spinning bringing up the sand around it and completely concealing all vision except Itzal's and Velnia's. It was because she was a dragon and could use smell and Itzal had great vision. The air temporary cleared, the sandstorm fading. The dragon was nowhere to be seen. "No, it couldn't have escaped could it? We were so close to being done too!" He sighed, but then coming toward them was a large sandstorm, and in its lead, Tabaluga the dragon. Jonathan focused and charged forward. His curved sword began to gleam a bright blue, what seemed to be a ghostly wisp came off of it. He charged forward, moving forward toward his enemy. He started with an uppercut then followed with a downward slice, a slash to the left and right before he attacked from many different angles at a high speed. The dragon fell back to the ground, the sandstorm becoming more fierce as the dragon became into the red zone. The dragon let out a shriek that was probably supposed to be a roar of anger and desperation. Then all became sand, Jonathan's vision became nothing. 'Where am I? ' An impact hit his chest knocked him over before he regained his sight. Of course, it was minimum damage. 

95174 BD:8 MD:9

@Morgenstern 1210/1210 <> 102/112 
@Itzal 1430/1430 <> 129/140

<<Tabaluga>> 14/300 <>  MIT: 55 - ACC: 2 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 85

<BOSS ROOM EFFECT>

-1 ACC and EVA

Luz finished her sandwich and then began to look at the others. Azrael had her eyes closed, seeming to be in a state close to sleep. She smiled as her eyes flicked elsewhere. She had never asked Fyre, but it was most likely tiring work to be second in command. She moved her gaze to Sarah, the healer of the other group who seemed uncomfortable in her chair. 'I wonder what the problem is" ,she thought to herself. She then noticed to woman give a small wave towards Raven. She looked over to the girl who hardly ever took her mask off to eat the food Luz made for her.  It always unsettled for the woman to never eat her food, but she could suit herself. She now appeared to have an unwavering glare towards the woman. "Raven, are you with us?" Immediately the girl moved her head and began to speak in a raspy, almost unrecognizable voice. A chill went down Luz's spine. She found her had reaching over for another sandwich but she yanked it back and decided to sit on her hands. As FearX began to talk, he mentioned that the Virtues should stay with them for the night before going to work further on in the next day. Luz clapped quickly like a happy child, but heard a choking sound. Sarah appeared to be choking. Within a second, Luz was out of her chair and bounding over to Sarah. She began to rub the woman's back.  "Are you alright? Don't eat too...." She paused herself. What a hypocritical thing too say. "Please be careful" She began to quickly grab the empty plates from the table and dive into the kitchen, now unable to be seen by the others. 

Fyre watched as Luz left the room after being embarassed for being a hypocrite. She believed that just about everything embarrassed the woman when it came to eating. The girl apparently had a really high metabolism in the real world and could eat as much as any full grown man. From the gasps from the Virtues, she could tell they were skeptical about their stay. Speaking for Chaos, "That sounds to be a wonderful idea. Upstairs are many bedrooms, fifteen in total. I think that will suit... all of us. Interesting...." She looked over to Azrael who had her eyes closed. "She's observing' Fyre thought. "I believe it will be an event to look forward to don't you think, Azrael?" After the woman would give her answer, she would turn to the other Sins and Virtues. "Best to decide plans for tomorrow now. We don't wish to waste time"  She turned to Aragorn. "Go through those doors there, and you will find Luz if you wish to speak of your plans tomorrow. She will be washing dishes, though you should be easy to get her attention. She hates washing the dishes, but does them when she wants to get away" 

Chaos would watch the players reactions, finding amusement in them all. He silently enjoyed it. "Well put, Fyre. That means each Sin and Virtue can spend... quality time? Well, with their counterpart" He would turn to Michael. "I am afraid there is no Sin of Lust. Please, make do with the day however you please. I will be certain for you to be acquainted with us some other time. I would myself, but I am afraid I have to ensure the Red Claw that we are still here and explain what will be happening. I will take any ideas from them under consideration. They each are human beings that deserve a say" He would sigh. 

@Itzal

Itzal heard his friend Jonathan say something about it vanishing, but Itzal had his eyes on it perfectly.  The dragon had stirred up the sand even more and used it to shield itself from Jonathan.  Itzal activated reveal, seeing through all the sand now, and tried to activate meteor strike on it when it came for Jonathan.  Unfortunately, while he could see through the sand and therefore see his target, not only was his target an evasive one, but the wind was blowing hard and thus pushed him back mid sword art.  He was knocked backward, flipping through the air before he regained his footing and stopped from backing up any more.  That trick of using the wind to keep him away was nothing but cheating.  He needed a way to be able to counteract that move or he would be getting nowhere...  Velnia didn't seem to have any trouble of course.  All the wind did was slow her down a bit, but only by a little.  She was still darting around trying to catch the dragon which was attempting and failing to shake her.

ID#  95496  BD:  2+3-1

@Morgenstern 1210/1210 <> 102/112 
@Itzal 1430/1430 <> 118/140

<<Tabaluga>> 14/300 <>  MIT: 55 - ACC: 2 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 85

<BOSS ROOM EFFECT>

-1 ACC and EVA

Sarah only choked for a short moment but she wasn't afraid of losing health or anything.  It wasn't something that would damage her, just a minor annoyance.  Of course that annoyance was only caused by hearing Fearx' suggestion.  She knew they were supposed to work with the sins but she didn't realize he was intending to go this far.  Before she could fully recover from the choke however, she heard movement and looked to find that Luz was no longer seated.  She then felt Luz rubbing her hands against Sarah's back which startled her at first, but she understood what she was doing.  She smiled as she was glad that at least one of them was considerate of others, or at least, seemed to be.  If the others were then they made an effort not to show that they did.  When Luz spoke in a hypocritical way, Sarah wasn't offended, nor was she upset.  Many people made a mistake like that.  Before she could say anything however, Luz quickly said to be careful then began grabbing the empty plates.  "Hey it's alri-"  she couldn't finish her words as Luz had already darted for the kitchen.  Sarah just watched before sighing, wishing that the girl could have stayed and talked.  She liked Luz after all.

Azrael's eyes focused in on Frye's own when her name was called faster than lightning.  There was no fierceness in her eyes, no analyzing gaze.  It was simply looking at the woman.  Azrael had trained herself to the best of her abilities and she was proud of what she has accomplished.  Yet she didn't let it get to her head like it did with Morzan.  The woman had mentioned how it seemed an event to look forward to, but Azrael could see what was really going on.  She spoke to Azrael specifically because of her state.  If Azrael had to guess, Frye knew what Azrael was doing, whether by analyzing her and putting two and two together, or perhaps Frye did it herself.  The first option was most logical but she never dismissed an option until proven wrong.  Still she required an answer it seem so she would have one.  "Time waits for no one, and as such it matters not whether we anticipate or dread something.  We must simply be prepared for it."  There was indeed a great difference between Frye and Azrael.  And when it was made clear that they would be spending time with their opposites, Azrael had a feeling that she and Frye would not get along very well.  She simply had to prepare for the inevitable.

Aragorn sat there watching the event unfold.  When Luz darted to the kitchen he returned his gaze to the discussion as things still needed to be determined.  The girl was embarrassed because she spoke hypocritically, in the sense that she was asking Sarah to not eat so much as it gave risk to choking, when she herself never stopped eating.  Frye spoke up, stating how she believed it to be a grand idea, and how there was a perfect number of rooms that matched the number of sins and virtues, including their leaders.  Aragorn could not help but wonder if the amount of rooms was intentional, and if the maiden of lust was here would she be sharing a room with someone.  He could not be certain of course, he would never be certain unless they ran into the woman.  Frye turned to Aragorn and told him that Luz was in the kitchen if he wished to speak with her about their time together.  It was clear that he was able to leave at any moment.  He stood up from his chair and gave a half bow with his hand over his heart.  "Please excuse me."  With that he walked out into the corridor but not into the kitchen.  Instead he would wait outside the kitchen doors, stealthed, and wait for her to be finished and leave for her room.  He would not bother her when she felt embarrassed, but rather wait until she was ready.  He was a man of few words, yet he was also a gentleman, and would not disturb her when she did not wish to be disturbed.

Joan sat there and looked towards Morzan, wondering what on earth he would want to do for their day together.  She was eleven years old but she could be mature when she needed to be.  That being said, she really did like having fun and just being her age from time to time.  With Morzan however, she felt that she would not be able to have such a pleasure.  She would most likely need to be at her most mature state around him.

@Morgenstern

The wind blew harder, and the sand pelted him in the face. As the dragon moved higher into the air, a moment passed where the area was clear of sand and its storm. It appeared Velnia was still on the dragon's tail, gliding through the air with easy. It appeared the tan dragon was getting annoyed with the purple dragon as smoke billowed from its nostrils. "Yeah Velnia!" To his voice, the tan dragon began to swoop, bringing sand and storm with it. He hated monsters that affected the environment. Due to heavy armor, he wasn't pushed back much. In a blaze of blue light, he attacked with his sword. He charged forward, slashing horizontally. The blade cut through the dragon causing it to burst into shards and sand. With the death of the dragon, the sands died down a little. "Well... it appears as our work here is done. Thanks Velnia by the way. Perhaps dragons are the best familiars" His familiar was too large and impractical to wake it from the stone it slumbered in. 

95562 BD:10

-ded-

Morzan sat, now giving the young girl a curious eye. She seemed uncomfortable. "Joan." He stated plainly. "I will be located in the town of Inti on the Twentieth floor. I find it rather peaceful there" He closed his eyes, a proud smile forming on his lips as he played the big tough guy who the other were lucky to have. "I will set out at 9:00 in the morning from Inti. I will be leaving with you or without, I honestly don't care" He crossed both of his arms and closed back his eyes. 

Orik watched as Luz moved to help a choking Sarah, but became embarrassed as she realized she was being hypocritical to say to not eat too fast. Luz never did well when it came to embarrassment, she shut herself down. She had always been... unhappy with her eating habits, but could not gain the self-control to stop herself. He knew the originality of the problem came from Sarah unable to hide her feelings as the other's had. She was obviously unhappy with the sleeping arrangements for the night. The Virtues and Sins would have to bond if anything were to work. As it was, they were outnumbered and were at a power imbalance. He wondered who it was the Chaos referred to as the Sin of Lust. Could they find them? Perhaps they were powerful enough that Chaos shooed them away from a threat to power. It hardly made sense, but he had no clues. Fyre would most likely know. She had been high up in the guild before the Fall. Orik himself hadn't been there yet, he and Luz traveled on their own. He looked over to Grela, Virtue of Diligence, but spoke none. 

Raven remained quiet as new sleeping arrangements would be decided. Each of the Virtues would remain in the guild hall for the night. Such idea didn't exactly please her. Luz had left to quickly wash the dishes. She looked back over to Sarah, who she believed was the opposite. She had no reason to speak to the girl until morning so she looked away and followed Aragorn's example to excuse herself from the table. "I will excuse myself. Rest will be required for the expeditions tommorow" She stepped away from the table, moving down the corridor that Aragorn had went down. She stayed away from the kitchen door, not wanting to see Luz. This caused her to completely miss Aragorn as she didn't have her detect activated. She moved up a staircase and found the door covered in long slash marks. She stepped through it, stepping into the darkness that was her room. 

Luz quickly tapped the brush to each dish, her face still red from embarrassment. She sighed, drying her hands in the process. "Stupid stupid stupid" She muttered. Her craving for food was not one she could hold back easily. If it wasn't for her high metabolism, she would have died from obesity. She enjoyed savoring each and every exquisite flavor. She moved out of the kitchen, sticking to the wall. She ran into something hidden. She caught herself with her hands, preventing her from smacking her face onto Aragorn's. The boy she uncovered had apparently been in hiding. "Aragorn? What are you doing?" She said it in a hushed voice, as to not alert the others. 

@Itzal

Not long after it started, the fight was over.  Itzal sheathed his weapon and watched as Velnia did a sort of victory lap around the air.  When Jonathan praised and thanked Velnia she shot at him, almost enough to knock him over, and cuddled with him.  When he mentioned how dragons might be the best familiar's she gave her dragon purr and flicked her tail a bit as she rubbed her cheek against him.  Itzal chuckled as he walked over.  "The trick is to find someone who fits with your personality.  I'm a scout, so I have to rely on speed and quick attacks to defeat my opponents.  Velnia is fast enough to match my own speed thanks to her energetic nature, allowing us to work fluently.  There are other monsters who would also fit that bill, but Velnia is the right match personality wise I think."  Itzal kept his hood and mouthpiece up for the time being.  He was still, concerned, with his friend in certain areas.  It wasn't the same fighting alongside him now as it was back when they got over their differences it seems.

Azrael was done for the night and stood up from her seat.  She turned first to Fearx.  "Permission to be excused."  Fearx nodded and she then walked towards the exit.  As she passed Frye she spoke softly so only she could hear.  "Twenty one.  Northern end."  With that she made her way to her room, not needing any sort of guide as she knew her destination and how to reach it.  What the two would be doing tomorrow was a mystery to be solved another time.  But one thing she wanted to see is if this woman was completely focused on combat, or if she could see the beauty in the world around them.  She highly doubted it.  Something about the woman's fierce look towards Morzan was off...

Grela was the second to stand up.  She turned to Fearx and asked a totally different question:  "Permission to recon one of the dark guilds to find a suitable candidate tomorrow sir?"  Fearx grinned and nodded.  "Granted."  She turned to Orik and grinned.  "I'll see you tomorrow then, eight AM sharp.  You and I can talk on the job got it?"  With that she walked away towards her room, walking with determination as always.  Orik was the sin of laziness, apparently.  She wanted to see exactly what form of laziness, and why.  If she did then she may be able to talk some sense into him.  At any rate she wanted to be productive so they'd do it while on the mission.  She saw Aragorn waiting for Luz outside the kitchen door as she walked past, as she always had her searching skills active no matter what.  She winked at him before moving on towards her room.

Sarah was unfortunate enough to be paired up with Raven who stood up and excused herself.  When she left the room and out of ear shot, she turned to Chaos.  "Chaos?  Um, I'm a little nervous but I'll do my best to learn about her..  What, would you suggest the two of us do?  Or go even?  Preferably somewhere that's not, ah, dreary solemn or dark if at all possible."  Obviously Raven would have plans of her own, but Sarah wanted to apply her opinion to the best of her ability, without annoying, angering, or otherwise disappointing Raven.  So she'd ask Chaos for advice.  She wasn't afraid to do so anyhow, as she didn't see a reason to do it by herself.  She spoke to him as she would a family as well, as she never once thought of others as soldiers.  She didn't like the idea of soldiers.  She preferred it to be one large family defending and supporting one another.  Once Sarah had her answer she would stand herself and bow slightly.  "Thank you, I'll turn in for the night now."  With that she would walk away.

Morgana looked over to Aya who was her apparent counterpart.  Unlike the others she wasn't displeased, nervous or uncomfortable with the given situation.  She was not only a physical protector, but an emotional one as well.  "Aya is it?  I would like to meet with you tomorrow on the fourth floor.  Any time is acceptable, just message me once you're on the floor.  I meditate in the mornings and I'll wander around while waiting for you.  Does that meet your expectations?"  When she and Aya met up, she would not be wasting time.  She had questions and while she'd let Aya speak first, she would have those questions answered, and answered honestly.

Aragorn heard her walk out of the doorway of which he was leaning beside.  When she ran into him he was knocked a bit to the side, surprised she stayed close to the wall, but instead of getting mad he simply chuckled.  When she asked him what he was doing, softly so that the others would not hear them, Aragorn gave her an understanding expression as he answered her.  "I wanted to give you some time before I spoke with you about our plans.  Thus I waited outside.  If it's alright with you Luz, I would like to spend tomorrow on a camping trip.  Don't worry about packing, I have everything we need to take with us.  All you need to bring is your gear."  He pushed off from the wall and began heading to his room.  "I'll see you tomorrow morning alright?"

@Morgenstern

Jonathan listened to Itzal's words over familiars and it was best determined by personality. The blond would rub his head and reply, "I am afraid I have yet to bond with any familars of mine so far. It is a nuisance when they die and I have to retake the quest. Apparently phoenix's aren't exactly powerful against fire resistant hellhounds" He would chuckle, beginning to walk back towards the main town of the floor. "I doubt Velnia would really fit me either. Fast and speedy with super energeticness doesn't work as shown by Sol, but the hard steel personality and style of Darksteel doesn't fit it either" It was also not a help that his familiar would be great for full tanking. He was becoming more a bruiser build, raising his damage as high as he could. Currently, he bet that even he could match Itzal in terms of damage. "A dragon is durable and strong, but dragons are so elaborate with personalities that it would be hard to find a good one I think. For now, Darksteel is just fine. Let's get out of here" 

Chaos watched as things were arranged, a bit irritated to find the Raven left without making any plans. Aragorn had moved to go make plans with Luz in the back, but for the most part things were going over smoothly. He heard his username called and quickly focused on the owner of the voice. Sarah, Virtue of Kindness. "Yes?" She asked him then what she should do or where should she even offer to go. "Pick anyplace you like, but especially with her, make it secluded. Remember what she is the Sin of, and then think of what she hides about herself. That will allow you to fully understand what she is hiding, and why she wouldn't want to speak with anyone." He thought for a moment. "I wouldn't consider the Sins to be so much different then yourself. Just pick a quiet meadow or somewhere and she will be just as fine with it" He smiled, she thanked him adn excused herself. He watched Grela and Azrael do the same. "How do you already all know where to go? Before I was here, were you toured around?" 

Orik watched closely as Grela began to move and speak to him, telling him that she would see him at 8:00 A.M sharp. He nodded at first before opening his eyes. "Wait. Where is the de-" The woman was already at the room. He would sigh, and bow politely to each of the leaders. Then, without a word he left the room, moving up the staircase, ignoring Aragorn who waited outside the door. He would rather not be forced into a conversation. 

Aya would look at Morgana as she began to speak as well, the woman choosing the fourth floor to work on. Aya nodded. If they were doing training or something, the cold would only make her stronger right? The woman told her to message her when arriving on the floor, to which Aya nodded again with a smile. "That sounds great!" She would then decide to wait for a while for Chaos to show her her quarters. 

The boy would mention camping and her eyes would light up. "Mmmmmm, That means Smores! Those a delicacy, even here in Aincrad!" He would mention he would bring the supplies, so she had no need to pack anything but her gear. She would nod and reply, "Alright, I will let you supply, but if you need anything, jut tell me and Ill go out and get one. See you tommorow!" With that she would stand and begin to heead to her dorms. 

@Itzal

Itzal nodded as Jonathan mentioned the two familiar's who didn't fit him as well as Itzal and Velnia.  Things like this took time and patience, and also required determination.  All of which he knew Jonathan possessed.  "Don't worry man, you'll find the right familiar in time.  It just takes patience and determination.  It took me a while to find Velnia the second time around.  A long while in fact..."  Itzal listened as he mentioned how speed would never work for him, but neither would the slow yet sturdy defense like Darksteel.  Itzal thought about it for a moment or two.  "Why not have something in the middle then?  A monster that has armor but is equally fast like an armadillo does.  And it doesn't have to be overly armored, just enough so that it can either protect you or itself, whichever buff you deem to give it."  Itzal tried to find a material before they left but he sort of, well failed.  He sighed and nodded.  "Alright let's go home then."

Everything was pretty much settled at this point, and Fearx grinned and chuckled upon Chaos' reaction to the seven virtues pretty much knowing where to go without a guide.  "Grela isn't known as the virtue of diligence for nothing Chaos.  She circled the building twice before I arrived, and she does have the reveal mod, allowing her to see every corridor and room.  After that it was a simple message that would tell everyone where every room was."  He stood up and walked over to the man, the grin still on his face.  "Good thing you've got us on your side, heh heh.  Oh and by the way.  I wanted to talk to you about your interactions with the player Morgenstern.  Mainly because, if you are fine with it, perhaps we could cause both Itzal and Morgenstern alike to go berserk when we arrive on the battlefield.  If we do so then it will be far, far easier to break the guild than if it's just Itzal."

@Morgenstern