[F1] Azure Apothecary [R6 Alchemist] [OPEN]

Another day of crafting away, Simba walked around the marketplace to window shop at a few stores and glanced around some blacksmith to see if they were able to help him out with a sword. He had his eyes on one of the blacksmiths who was part of a high leveled guild known as the Knights of the Blood Oath. 'If I am able to get the blacksmith there to craft me a fine weapon.. I should be fine until I reach level twenty-five or so.. Then I will have to upgrade my amulet and sword.. I also need to find a tailor.. I need some new armor..' Simba took a deep breath and sighed, before walking away and heading toward his workshop. From the outside, looking in, his workshop had a feeling of being at home. The moment you take your first steps, the fireplace instantly warms you up, as if it is wrapping you in a blanket.

Wrapping his hand around the door knob, he enters into his workshop and with the snap of his fingers, a fire appeared under his cauldron. He filled the cauldron with water to the brim and waited for it to boil. He tapped it with a mixing spoon and nodded his head, before tossing six different types of materials and began to stir. The more Simba stirred the cauldron, the hotter it would get and sweat would drip down from his forehead. When it completed four concoctions appeared and he placed them up for display.

Daily Crafting Results: 12/19/17

Spoiler

ID# 93437 results:
CD: 10 (Success!)

ID# 93438 results:
CD: 9 (Success!)

ID# 93439 results:
CD: 7 (Success!)

ID#93440 results:
CD: 2 (Failure!)

ID#93441 results:
CD: 12 (Success!)

ID#92497 results:
CD: 1 (Failure!)

Gain: +1 Rare Item (Antidote II), +1 Uncommon Item (Healer I), +1 Uncommon Item (Knight I), +1 Perfect Item (Simba's Respite I), +21 EXP
Loss: - 6 Material

Edited by Simba

After his first customer, Simba wondered if there were going to be anyone else that was going to be interested in buying his concoctions. There was no feedback from his first customer either, so he was not sure if he did well with his crafting. It was only twentieth of December, but the holidays was drawing near and Simba was going to spend it entirely by himself. He tapped his chin, as he walked around town, watching players scurrying around. 'If I can become a master of Alchemy, maybe I could get my name out there and become one of the greatest. In order to do so, I will have to spend a ton of time just trying to craft.' He glanced over at his workshop and sighed, before jogging over toward the door.

The same routine, he took a step in, snapping his fingers and proceeded to fill his cauldron up with water. Dropping in a few materials into the cauldron and a puff of smoke hit him. He coughed a little and wiped away the smoke to see five new concoctions on his display. He nodded his head and proceeded to head to the back to ready himself for a tomorrow's craft.

Daily Crafting Results: 12/20/17

Spoiler

ID# 93444 results:

ID# 93445 results:
CD: 5 (Failure!)

ID# 93446 results:
CD: 11 (Success!)

ID#93447 results:

ID#93448 results:

ID#93449 results:

ID#93450 results:
LD: 16 (Success!)

Gain: +1 Rare Item (Healer II), +1 Rare Item (Healer II), +1 Rare Item (Knight II), +1 Uncommon Item (Knight I), +1 Uncommon Item (Knight I) +30 EXP
Loss: - 5 Material

Edited by Simba
  • 3 weeks later...

Shield entered the shop, glancing around for the shop keep. It was a face that he vaguely recognized. The player had seemed nice enough before, though not particularly talkative. That suited him just fine. He spent most of his time with a relentless chatterbox. It would be a nice change of pace.

"Word on the street is that you're doing a good job of honing your skill," Shield said, not minding the idea of driving the conversation. "That's a good thing. We're short on decent craftspeople these days. I know you're not at the top of your profession yet, but I'm going to offer some kindness in hope of future kindnesses in return. Call it both selfless and selfish at the same time." He opened up a transfer window and sent the apothecary twenty five tier one materials as well as an enhanced mortar and pestle. "The tool there will increase your experience that you gain through crafting. The ingredients there should give you more to work and practice with, at least for a time. I don't need anything from you in the mean time, though the front lines are without a consistent alchemist to supply for our needs."

He stepped back, giving the younger player a chance to process everything. Shield's features were hard, though they were more impassive than unkind. Crossing his arms, he took a breath, before starting back in.

"This may seem sudden, but these are dark times," he said, his tone carrying a sense of foreboding. "We need players who know what they're doing. Let's get you there."

Transferring:

Mortar and Pestle - Custom Ambition Tool [+1 EXP per craft]

25 T1 Materials

After what seemed to be an hour of a nap, Simba woke up to realized that he slept for over twenty five hours. He quickly got back onto his feet and ran out the back room to see if anything have been stolen in his workshop. Everything was in place and with the fire place still lit, it still seemed like someone was still working and he let out a sigh of relief until a tall broad man towered over him and he looked up at the guy. 'This guy.. He is the merchant that helped me identify my gear.. I wonder what he needs.' A transfer window faded into Simba's HUD and his eyes widen open to see that he had received twenty five tier one materials and a tool that would help him rank up faster and be able to reach the highest rank an Alchemist can reach.

"I will do my best to reach toward the top!" He said and nervously saluted for no reason. It was as if the merchant had some sort of higher authority over Simba and quickly moved his hand down. Grateful, he quickly turned around and snapped his fingers and began mixing a new concoction. Tossing in a few ingredients, he quickly advanced into his sixth rank and pulled out two concoctions. A perfected safeguard and a healing potion that will serve well with lower leveled players and could help him out in further quests.

Daily Crafting Results: 01/04/18

Spoiler

ID# 93523 results:
CD: 12 (Success!)

ID# 93524 results:

ID# 93525 results:

ID#93526 results:
CD: 8 (Success!)

ID#93527 results:

ID#93528 results:
CD: 4 (Failure!)

ID#93450 results:
LD: 3 (Failure!)

Gain: +1 Perfect Item (Intervention), +1 Uncommon Item (Healer I), +25 EXP

Edited by Simba

Receiving the Ambition tool helped Simba significantly, as he can now advance further into the ranks of an alchemist. He had received a message from his second customer, Shield. He needed to create five safe guard potions and he only had two in stock as of now. 'Crafting five of them is going to take some time, but no Master Alchemist is going to complain. They'll just suck it up and craft it with ease.' He took a deep breath and sighed, before taking a few steps toward his workshop. There were several players running around the marketplace and making a commotion, but Simba just shrugged it off and made his way into his workshop. Still there were a couple of players running through the marketplace. Simba was curious, but ignored it entirely and made his way in.

With a snap of his fingers, the fire went on in his fireplace. The warmth hit him instantly giving him a sense of relaxation and he snapped his fingers once again and the fire would light up under his cauldron. He quickly tossed a few materials into the cauldron and began stirring and made sure to stir slowly. 'I wonder what that commotion was all about.. Maybe it is about the floor boss that those front-liners are dealing with..' The cauldron began to boil and suddenly three items appeared on the bottom of his cauldron and he quickly picked them up and placed them on display.

Daily Crafting Results: 01/05/18

Spoiler

ID# 93534 results:

ID# 93535 results:
CD: 8 (Success!)

ID# 93536 results:

ID#93537 results:

ID#93538 results:
CD: 4 (Failure!)

ID#93539 results:
CD: 2 (Failure!)

ID#93540 results:
LD: 19 (Success!)

ID#93541 results:
LD: 15 (Success!)

ID#93789 results:

Gain: +1 Rare Item (Defender II), +1 Uncommon Item (Knight I), +1 Uncommon Item (Healer I), +26 EXP

Edited by Simba

There were no perfect items yesterday, but Simba was still determined to craft the five safeguard potions for Shield. 'Oh man.. I already used up all twenty-five materials from him.. And I only made one out of the five with the materials he had given me.. Maybe being an alchemist is not paying off.. I should have been a merchant or maybe even a blacksmith..' He thought to himself, as he glanced through his miscellaneous tab. He took a deep breath as sighed, before sitting on his workshop porch. His materials were fading away quickly and he needed to find a way to grind more materials. He still had a few quests left to do before he could grind out materials on the first floor. Simba had to tread lightly around grinding, because he does not want to over level and not be able to finish the lessons.

He stood up and wrapped his hands around the door knob, twisting it to enter his workshop. Snapping his fingers on both hands, both the fireplace and cauldron lit up. He walked over to the cauldron and dumped a few gallons into the cauldron and waited for it to boil. When he tossed a few materials in, six out of seven of the materials was destroyed before it could sink to the bottom. He had no idea what had happened, but when he looked inside to see if he could salvage anything, he was able to craft a perfected potion.

Daily Crafting Results: 01/06/18

Spoiler
ID: 93809 | CD: 1
ID: 93810 | CD: 1
ID: 93811 | CD: 1
ID: 93812 | CD: 12
ID: 93813 | CD: 2
ID: 93814 | CD: 1
ID: 93815 | CD: 1

Gain: +1 Perfect Item (Intervention), +21 EXP
Loss: - 7 Material

Edited by Simba

Yesterday was a really tragic crafting day for Simba, he failed six out of seven of his crafts and it almost defeated his confidence. 'I--If I continue to fail like this.. There is no way that I will be able to become a Grand Master at the art of Alchemy.. Not a real skill that I could use in real life, but it would be nice to use it.' He sighed, but cleared his throat and stood tall. He might not be the highest level alchemist on Aincrad, but he was one of the most active Alchemist that anyone could find. Though with only two customers, he was not exactly booming.. With only seventeen materials left in his inventory, he was going to be out of a business soon. He had to quickly gather more materials if he wanted to craft more.

Simba quickly made his way to the workshop and quickly unlocked his front door. Before stepping inside, he looked behind him to see that the sky had cleared up and there were no more Christmas decorations. He nodded and snapped his fingers, lighting up his fireplace and his cauldron. Doing the same routine over and over, as he proceeded to dump water into the cauldron and tossing a few materials in. He stirred until it was ready and before he knew it, there were five potions he had created. He quickly placed them on display, holding back the Intervention for Shield.

Daily Crafting Results: 01/07/18

Spoiler
ID: 93845 | CD: 11
ID: 93846 | CD: 12
ID: 93847 | CD: 10
ID: 93848 | CD: 01
ID: 93849 | CD: 05 | LD: 11
ID: 93850 | CD: 09
ID: 93851 | CD: 08

Gain: +1 Rare Item (Defender II), +1 Perfect Item (Intervention), +1 Rare Item (Antidote II), +1 Uncommon Item (Healer I), +1 Uncommon Item (Healer I) +35 EXP

Edited by Simba

Another day, another craft, Simba was able to create three unique concoctions, but two similar one, as he was running low on health potions. Although, not a lot of players have come by to purchase anything from him. He felt like he might have his price raised too high for anyone to even purchase the potions. He checked his prices and wrote them down beside the average price of each potion he had created. There is an Alchemist by the name of Zandra, but Simba has yet to see anything come up with him. All that alchemist does is create concoctions for other players with the use of their materials, no profit there. Just experience points to reach up to the grand master level. 'Maybe if I start grinding out my rank, players will come to me when they need something.' He nodded his head.

Simba tossed a few materials into the cauldron and watched the water inside boil intensely. There was no smoke rising up from the cauldron like before which made him smile, as he began mixing the mixture. He took a ladle a scooped the mixture into a three flasks and poured them in. He tossed three different materials into the flask and began swirling the flasks, creating an Antidote, healing potion, and damage potion. He scooped from the water once more and placed it into a vial and dropped a hint of stone dust, creating a mitigation potion. He nodded his head and ended his day of crafting.

Daily Crafting Results: 01/08/18

Spoiler

ID: 93912 | CD: 03 LD: 02
ID: 93913 | CD: 02
ID: 93914 | CD: 01
ID: 93915 | CD: 11
ID: 93916 | CD: 07
ID: 93917 | CD: 10
ID: 93918 | CD: 11

Gain: +1 Rare Item (Antidote II), +1 Uncommon Item (Defender I), +1 Rare Item (Knight II), +1 Rare Item (Healer II), +30 EXP
Loss: - 7 Material

Edited by Simba

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER CRAFT, LET'S KEEP IT GOING

Daily Crafting Results: 01/09/18

Spoiler

ID# 93444 results:

ID# 93445 results:

ID# 93446 results:

ID#93447 results:

ID#93448 results:

ID#93449 results:

Gain: +1 Rare Item (), +1 Rare Item (), +1 Rare Item (), +1 Uncommon Item (), +1 Uncommon Item () +23 EXP

MIGHT BE THE LAST THE CRAFTING UNTIL I FIND MORE MATERIALS

Daily Crafting Results: 01/10/18

Spoiler

ID# 93444 results:

ID# 93445 results:

ID# 93446 results:

ID#93447 results:

ID#93448 results:

ID#93449 results:

Gain: +1 Rare Item (), +1 Rare Item (), +1 Rare Item (), +1 Uncommon Item (), +1 Uncommon Item () +23 EXP

I AM THE ONLY ONE, WHO NEEDS TO BE THE ONLY ONE

Daily Crafting Results: 01/11/18

Spoiler

ID# 93444 results:

ID# 93445 results:

ID# 93446 results:

ID#93447 results:

ID#93448 results:

ID#93449 results:

LETS KEEP IT GOING AGAIN

Daily Crafting Results: 01/12/18

Spoiler

ID# 93444 results:

ID# 93445 results:

ID# 93446 results:

ID#93447 results:

ID#93448 results:

ID#93449 results:

I KNOW DA WAE

Daily Crafting Results: 01/13/18

Spoiler

ID# 93444 results:

ID# 93445 results:

ID# 93446 results:

ID#93447 results:

ID#93448 results:

ID#93449 results:

Kaya quickly pushed through the door of Azure Apothecary as a little squeek echoes through. "Heyo! I'm here to pick up my order. I got your message that it's all done!" Kaya says as she slowly pushes through the shop's door some more. Eventually stepping foot in and browsing the wares, Kaya looked around as she waited for the store's owner to come and see to her order. Eventually a frosty hair boy comes along, the store owner. "Ah there you are. Here's all the Col for my order." Without saying much, the snowy maned player goes to the back of the shop. After a few seconds, he returns with 3 bottles. "Awesome, that must be it. Thanks!" Quickly accepting the items, Kaya rushes out of the shop wanting to quickly get things rolling with the Gemini.

1980 Col >>> Sima

Simba's Respite [Crafter's Respite]; Defender III [+27 MIT]; Knight III [+3 DMG] >>> Kaya

• 3 weeks later...

A man wearing a full set of dark armor walks into the shop, his face is unviewable, for he has a helm on as well. He browses around, looking at potions stocked on the shelves. He approachs the counter, then he spoke In a dark and deep voice. Do youhave any paralysis poison, I require use of some, and if you don't have any, I will take some poisons, as long as the antidote is included... He looked around. His breathing was audible through the helmet. It sound likehe was wearing a gas mask. ...If you have some, I need it. Name your price. 

Edited by The Dark Knight

A slight ping is rang through Simba's HUD and he took a peak from his back room to see a tall man with armor as dark as can be. 'Who is this guy? He looks kind of creepy, but I can just go along with it.' He stepped out of the room and toward the counter to greet the man. Before he could greet the armored player, a deep and dark voice spoke out to him without a greeting. He nervous chuckled and took out a guide book and flipped through the alchemist tab. 'Paralysis? I didn't know I could make that.' He scanned through the guidebook quickly and looked up at the guy.

"I don't think I will have any paralysis potions on hand and neither will any of the active Alchemist that are on Aincrad, but I can supply you with antidote and poisons as soon as they are made. Do you have a specific amount that you would need?" Simba asked, before shutting the guide book and materializing it back into his inventory. He took out tier one salves and potions and placed them on the counter. "These seven are antidotes. These salves are tier one antidote and the rest are potions. For easier consumption." He said, before pulling out a notepad and writing down the next potion he would need to create. "The poisons will take time to make and depending on the amount you are looking for." He added.