[F1-SP] The war god's brewery in the making <<Earning A Living>>

As he walks through the shop towards the divider that he then crosses when the NPC gestures for him to do so. He is lead to a back area where their are many alchemy tools and things scattered about ready for use. The NPC then leads him towards a small little area where he can get to work on his salve saying that it will be a healing one. Cassius follows the steps that he is given on how to make the salve following the steps which the NPC goes into a long complicated process. However, in game it is as simple as pressing some buttons here and their of which he wants to combine together into the salve, and then presto the game producing the slave that he had wished to make. The NPC having talked through the process of having to make the salve if this game was following actual real world physics of things down to a absolute T. However, it is a game so things are much simpler in terms of a person's craft. Everything basically being a tap of something to make the item.

With this Cassius nods his head and says. Well thank you for the help sir i will make sure to send any players that are in need of help or guidance to learn how to make their craft in Alchemy to you my good sir. Now then i however must be on my way. Their are many things to do in my busy schedule i am sure you understand since you're a man of business yourself. Cassius says to the NPC in a polite and humble manner hiding the annoyance of having to treat this thing that is not even real with any type of respect that it does not deserve in anyway possible. The NPC however just nods his head and thanks Cassius for his interest in the craft then bids him a goodbye that he takes with great happiness leaving the small little shop as he mentally crosses of this terrible place from his mind. Now then time to make my shop in a nice little tucked away place on the seventeenth floor. Cassius says with a grin loving the irony of what he is going to build.

Summary:

Mars: 400 COL, Profession gained: Alchemist,  2 SP, 5 T1 materials

Edited by Mars