[F6-pp] How to tame a dragon(lizzard) <<FtE>> CLOSED

Walking through the jungle, Hei turned just to see if Saphira was following, and indeed she did. She was looking for some materials she could use, and he was going to do the same, even though he also used the time they would spend within the jungle to bind with his new companion, as the Raptor had to learn who his new master was before he could bring him anywhere. The jungle got more dense and soon there was no path left he could walk on, so he began following the movements of the big forest. Wherever there where big roots, one could climb along them to get to where one wanted to go and if there were ferns and other plants, he would take out his spear and slice through them, so they could continue their journey.
After some time, Hei saw some stone buildings up front and stopped for a short moment "Hey Saphira, wanna get a look at those ruins, maybe we can find something interesting inside them."

ID# 95533
LD: 8 +3 -> no treasure chest found

Edited by Hei
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They followed the path through the jungle and every time she saw a new and interesting plant she stopped to have a look at it. After nearly every look she had to walk a little bit faster to chatch up again to Hei and the little raptor.
Saphira was looking at some big yellow-orange flowers on one of the many vines which were hanging down from the tres as Hei called her. He asked if they should go to the ruins he had found - Sure, it sounds interesting, and maybe we will really find there something interesting. - She walked the few steps to Hei and looked through the jungle thicket, searching for the ruin. After a short moment she was able to see some stone buildings through the green of the jungle. - I would like to get a look on them - she said and start her way through the jungle in the direction of the ruins - Are you coming? - she asked Hei as she turned to see if he had start walking towards to the ruins too.

Spoiler

ID# 95592 ; Loot: 1 + 1 --> found nothing

Edited by Saphira

Hei was the one who had found the ruins, but before he was able to take a good look at them, he had asked Saphira if she was OK with going there, and she had agreed to take some time and investigate the ancient ruins they had found. Not just had she agreed, but also started heading towards them, overtaking Hei and making her way towards them. When she had turned around Hei was still where he had been, as Huatli had managed to get caught up in some vines. "You can continue on, I'll follow you as soon as I got this little one out of there." and he had turned back to Huatli, trying to free the small dinosaur. Once it was free he picked it up, even though it chirped a little, fighting against his hands. "It's ok, I just don't want you to get caught up again before we reach the ruins." and it seemed the familiar did understand, as it stopped fighting and after a few minutes Hei reached the ruins as well. It seemed like the developer had taken Atztek pyramids and used them as a model for them. First was the outer investigation, looking for some plants or what ever he could use as material for his work. And indeed there was a collection of different fabric like plants growing on the outsides of the pyramid ruin.

ID# 95609
LD: 13+5 = 18 ->
CD: 11 -> +3 bonus mats -> 4 T1 mats found
T1 Total: 4

Edited by Hei

After Hei had told her, that she could continue her way, she turned and walked again towards to the ruins. As Saphira reached them she looked curious at them. They looked like some sort of pyramid, but she didn´t know which kind of pyramid. She looked at the plants, who grew on the ruins, hoping to find something useful. While she was looking, Hei came out of the thicket and begun to search also for some materials. Saphira begun to look at the plants on the stones of the ruins, she looked under the big leaves of some fenry plant, but she wasn´t able to find something beside a little light blue frog, who jumped on her head. She sighed and looked at some sort of vine, but also without a success. - I hope I will find soon something useful. - Still the frog sat on her head and after some time he made a ribbit sound.

Spoiler

ID# 95689 ; LD: 9 + 1 --> nothing

T1 total: 2 T1

Edited by Saphira

Hei and Huatli were both climbing up the ruined pyramid when Hei heard a familiar sound, even though he hadn't heard it within the jungle. Ribbit. - What was that, is Tsu around somewhere? - he wondered, before he remembered that Tsu just copied the sound frogs did, and so he turned around to see where the noise was coming from. On top of Saphira's head was a little colourful frog, making sounds and looking as if it was a part of a hat. Hei nearly burst out into laugh, but in the last moment he was able to raise his hand in front of his mouth, letting out just a small giggle. Still giggling, he said to Saphira who was standing not to far away  "Looks like you found yourself a familiar as well." then he returned his attention back to Huatli and the plant it was clawing at. Hei didn't know what it was about that plant, but it seemed that Huatli thought it was something special, so he plucked it, but instead of transforming into a mat, it just exploded into pixels.

ID# 95699
LD: 6+5 = 11 -> nothing found

T1 Total: 4

Edited by Hei

Saphira was still trying to find something at the place wehre she was as she heared a giggle. She looked up to Hei, who had start to climbe up the pyramide. She had to smile - I think, if I would search for a familiar it would be a frog or maybe a snake, maybe something like a mini boa or a tree snake. - Short she thought, if she would search sometime really for an familiar - I think yes, they are cute and helpful, depending on how I would train it. - she looked once more up on the pyramide and tried to find out where she would be able to find some materials. Slowly and careful she started to climbe up the pyramide. But she wasn´t able to find something that she could use for a potion or a salve. The frog was still on her head as she reached a little ledge - It seems like you like this place. - she sayd to the frog.

Spoiler

ID# 95701 ; LD: 8 + 1 --> nothing

Edited by Saphira

Hei had tried to provoke Saphira with telling her, that it seemed she had found a familiar, but instead of being angry or even screaming as most girls would have done if a frog had landed on them, she had told him, that she would take a frog or a snake as a familiar. "That's an interesting choice of familiar. I thought girls would rather go for cuddly animals like Eatos with her husky. Maybe some kind of bunny or a feathered dragon or something like that, but not a snake. But then most girls wouldn't go for the alchemy profession as well. Maybe you're a witch." he tried to further tease her, while walking around the ruins, searching for some more plants, hoping that they wouldn't be destroyed once he picked them up. At first it seemed that the luck had left him, as the first few plants he plucked were like the last one ha had and simply exploded into pixels. Then Huatli pointed out some strange nut like fruit and when Hei plucked it, he gained three mats to use. "Hey Saphira, have a look at this, it's mats and right beside it, I think I found the entrance to these ruins. Wanna go and explore inside?"

ID# 95756
LD: 13+5 = 18 -> CD: 8 -> +2 bonus mats
T1 total: 7

Edited by Hei

- Cuddly animals are nice, but I think a frog or snake would fit better to an alchemist - She said and looked with big eyes at Hei as he said she would be probably a witch - I am not a witch, be careful what you say or I will turn you into a frog. - she made a upset face but after a short moment she smiled again, it was fun to have Hei around, fun...something rare in her life. Slowly she climbed a little bit higher and looked again for plants. Ribbit. - Why are you still there? - she wondered about the little frog on her head - You could at least help me to find something. - she mumbled to the frog. Saphira looked around as Hei called her name and climbed around the ruin to him - You did find something? - she asked and looked at the plants and the dark part behind them. - Yeah, it looks like the entrance and I am sure we have still enough time so we could go in and have a look. -

Spoiler

ID# 96181
LD: 7+1 --> nothing

T1 total: 2

Edited by Saphira

Hei simply nodded when Saphira told him that a frog or a snake would better fit her as an alchemist, as he had already told her that. It was interesting to see that she saw it like he did and so he shook his head in amusement. When she then told him to be careful or she would transform him into a frog he had to laugh, not just simply laugh, but a laugh everyone in this jungle would be able to hear, or so he felt. "ph hh ... Okay, I'll be careful from now on, but isn't that just more evidence for you being a witch?" After that Saphira went to search for more mats and he had found some materials and the entrance to the ruin. When Saphira had agreed on exploring it, Hei was the first one to go. He entered the dark pyramid and after just a few moments was amazed. Inside this old building there was some kind of glowing moss all around the walls, so he was able to see the narrow corridor in front of him. "Follow me and stay close, it wouldn't be good to lose each other down here" he told Saphira and his raptor familiar at the same time.

Climbing deeper into the ruins, the narrow corridors opened into a huge hall. It was so big that it was difficult to say how big it actually was, but in its centre there was lake of some kind, housing glowing fish that looked just cool. Hei was sure that everyone would like to have a look at those, but he was sure there had to be something dangerous down here or else someone else would have taken everything for themselves. After having a short look to his sides, he saw a small pedestal and on top of it a small chest, when he opened it, he found some kind of ancient fabric he would be able to use for his tailoring.

ID# 96379
LD: 16 -> CD. 8 -> +2 Bonus mats

T1 Total: 10

Edited by Hei
  • 4 weeks later...

As Hei start to laugh, she laughed with him, not so loud like him but she was really laughing. Scared of the lod sounds, the frog jumped down from her head into a group of fern plants and disappeared. Hei was the first one who entered the ruin and as Saphira followed him, she saw something like glowing moss, growing on the walls around them. After a few moments she heared Hei who told her and his raptor, that they should stay close to not lost each other - I don´t would like to wander through this corridors alone, all the more if I was in a group before... - she mumbled and followed Hei and his little raptor. After some more time of walking, the tree reached a huge hall with a lake. She saw Hei who opened a chest he had found and was a little bit jealous, he had already found so much while she wasn´t able to find something for some alchemistic stuff. She looked around, hoping to find something, ther was the glowing moss and some glowing fish in the lake, but nothing that looked useful to her. Even if she wasnt able to find something, she liked the mystic and a little bit creepy atmosphere.

Spoiler

ID# 98826 ; LD: 6 + 1 ---> nothing found

Edited by Saphira

Delving deeper into the ruins, Hei and Saphira had found a hall that housed a lake with glowing fish, but they hadn't reached the lake, as the hall was really big. Saphira had followed him and Huatli with nearly no sound, but once they had arrived in there, Hei had turned to see if she still was there. "Hey, can you see this as well?" he asked her, pointing at the lights that moved down in the lake. He waited for her to answer before he continued "How about we go down there and have a look, but stay alerted, who knows what awaits us in the depths of this ancient ruin. "  and so he continued his trip into the ruins. Huatli follows so close he nearly stepped onto her once, but she managed to get out of his feet's way. Being more cautious now, he slowly climbed down the rough surface towards the water, always on the hunt for some more materials he could bring back to his shop, but except the glowing fish nothing could catch his gaze, and so he did not find anything before he reached the lakes shore and turn back to Saphira "Come down here, you can nearly touch them right here!"

ID# 98845
LD:
3+5 = 8 -> nothing found

T1 Total: 10

Edited by Hei
  • 2 weeks later...

She took a deep breath of the cool air inside the hall and looked back at Hei as he said that they could go down to the lake. His voice sounds strange in the huge hall and it makes her flesh creep. She nodded, agreeing to what he had said and followed him slowly climbing down. As they get closer to the lake, the ground became slippery and Saphira made more careful steps, falling down on a place like this was one of the last things she wanted to do. She continued her way down, avoiding the slippery and mossy stones and looked searching for some materials around as Hei reached the lake and turned to her. Slowly she came closer as he told her to come down and looked into the water at the little fishes - Yes, they are so close, if I would stretch out my arm I could touch them. -  In thoughts she stretched out her arm and touched careful the cold water surface - It looks so peaceful -

Spoiler

ID# 99089 ; LD: 6 + 1 --> nothing

Edited by Saphira
  • 3 weeks later...

Hei had stopped a few feet from the underground lake, to have a look around and to admire the beauty of this place. The glowing fish added a mythical touch to the lighting and so he would just sit down and watch them nearly fly through the water. Saphira had wandered down to him after he had called her, and she went all the way down to the lake. He could see how she was thinking about touching it, but she was not really doing it. - Touching the water could be a bad idea, maybe there are big predators around - he thought, but he hoped it was not the truth. Huatli waddled around, trying to catch a bug that was nearly as big as Hei's hand, but the beetle was faster that the small raptor. Hei had to grin, and the good mood he had made him want to do something probably silly. "Hey Saphira, could you watch out for my familiar for a moment, I'll have a look for possible dangers in this see." He knew this sounded like a question, but he was not waiting for her to reply and quickly undressed up to his shorts and the cloak and jumped into the lake. A cloud of glowing fish scattered in all directions, leaving a spot of darkness where he was. Diving down into the lake, he used the little light the fish produced down here to see if there was something dangerous, but it seemed like there was no predator waiting for him, and so he had a look for something useful before he had to return to the surface, and indeed he saw something. Returning to the surface, he took a deep breath and disappeared once again, diving straight to the golden shell he had seen and retrieved it back to the surface. With this in hands, he swam back to the shore and put it into his inventory, then turning to Saphira and telling her  "It's not as cold as I thought it would be, and there isn't anything dangerous in here. Do you want to take a swim?"

ID# 99509
LD:
16+5 -> CD: 8 -> +2 Bonus mats -> 3 T1 mats

T1 mat total: 13

Edited by Hei

The girl looked up as she heared Hei calling her name. - Sure, but what exactly do you want do do? - she asked as she walked over to the little raptor. She wasn´t sure what she should think of what Hei said - He won´t be that reckless to jump in the see...right? - she thought as she looked back at him and saw how he undressed till ther was nothing left than shorts and his cloak, then he jumped into the lake. Kinda scared Saphira walked to the waterside and followed Hei with her eyes. It was easy to find him in the lake since all the glowing fishes swam away from him. After a short time she saw him again at the water surface before he dived again. As he came up again he swam back to the shore and asked her, if she would want to take a swim and that the water wasn´t that cold and that he didn´t find something dangerous in there. Unsure she looked at the see and the glowing fishes in it, sure she would like to swim in the water but undressing while ther was someone else? Even if she didn´t have to take off all the clothes it was a strange feeling. In top and short pants she walked into the water.

Swimming right at the shore, Hei called his familiar to pet the little raptor while Saphira took of parts of her cloths and walked into the water, once she was in so deep, only her head was above the water, Hei turned to her "What do you say, isn't it just so refreshing in here?" He was aware of the fact that she might have problems with wearing so little with him around, but he didn't let her notice that he had thought about it. With both of them in the water and Huatli right next to the lake, he petted it once more before, with a single strong movement, swimming on his back to the middle of the lake, letting his gaze wander around in search of material to gather. Every now and then he saw Saphira somewhere, but for the moment he would ignore her and dive back down to see if there was more he could need. And he really found some more of those shiny shells and picked them up, then turning to Saphira and showing them to her "Hey, look what I found"

ID# 99767
LD:
14+5 = 19 -> CD: 4 -> +1 Bonus material

T1 total: 15

Edited by Hei

The clear water was refreshing, and as her head was the only thing of her which was above the water she wasn´t sure, if she should go any further. She looked around, Hei was still at the shore close to his little raptore. She looked at the fishes, which were swimming around her in some distance, glowing shadows in the dark water. As Hei start to swim to the middle of the lake, they swam out of his way, it looked like the light was fleeing from him. After some time he dived down to the ground of the lake - It looks like he is still searching for materials, maybe I should do the same too...after all I wasn´t able to find many materials... - She tried to came a little bit closer as Hei reached the water surface again and came to her. Once he was close enough he showed her a shiny shell he did found on the ground of the lake - It is beautiful - Saphira said - Oh man, you really are way better than me in finding useful materials. - she added with a smile and looked at him.

When Saphira told him, that they were beautiful, and that he was way better in searching materials than her, he had to smile. "You know, some people have it and some people don't" he said, waited a little and added "Luck I mean, but it's really just getting the right skills and equipment in this game" And so he would leave her with this. Still swimming in this underground lake, he wondered, if they should return soon, as he didn't know how late it was exactly and how long they would take to get back. So he decided that he would dive a last time before leaving the lake and drying himself. " Let's swim a last round before we go, we should head back, I don't know how long it'll take to get back, and how early it get's dark on this floor."

With Saphira knowing that, he dived back down into the cold water, looking for a few more of those shells, or even better materials to gather. But this time he was distracted by the glowing fish, that did not flee from him, but come closer to have a better look at the strange being that had entered their realm. He had a good look at them himself before returning to the surface and leaving the  lake to dry himself off.

ID# 1000322
LD: 7 +5 = 11 -> nothing found

Edited by Hei
  • 1 month later...

Saphira nodded as Hei told her, that they should head back soon. slowly she turned and made her way back out of the water. The air was cold on her wet skin and she had to shudder, fast she opened her menu and took her cloak out of it. she dried herself and changed the wet top and shorts with dry clothes. After changing clothes, she looked around, searching after Huatli. The little raptor was still close to the water and followed the fishes with his curious eyes. Saphira smiled, then she looked around to see, if Hei was already out of the water. As she saw him, coming out of the water, she start slowly to climb up the stones again. As the girl reached one of the bigger stones, she stopped climbing and took a seat on the stone and looked down to the lake with the glowing fishes, the little raptor and Hei. - Maybe I am not that lucky at finding useful materials, but that doesn't mean, that I am completely unlucky. I would say, it was also luck, that i did met him. - she smiled and waited, till the other two reached her, before she continued the way up.

Out of the water, he realized that it might have been cold at first, but that the fresh breeze that seemed to come from somewhere deeper in the ruin made him feel way colder than the water. Quickly he shook himself, making his hair and water fly around, and then quickly changed into his dry clothing. The dark green shorts and top felt pleasingly warm in the fresh breeze, and after he had stood there for a moment, he turned to his little raptor and called Huatli over to him. "Come here little one. We will be out of here in no time" and when Huatli started following him, he made his way back up the rocks towards Saphira. She seemed to smile, even with Hei not knowing why, and once he had reached her, he ruffled her hair, as he was used to with Fae and smilingly said "Here you go, I am here and ready to go. Do you want to lead the way back?"

Saphira watched Hei and Huatli on theire way up the stones, she was still sitting on the big stone as the two reached her. She had to cringe a little bit as Hei ruffled her hair, it was one of the many things she was never prepared of. Even if he was for some time in the cold water, his hand was warm and Saphira felt her face getting hot. She looked away to hide her blushed face and stood up - S-sure - stuttered and continued the way up. She led the two throug the corridors, back to the green light of the jungle. The air get warmer with every step they came closer to the entrance of the jungle and the exit of the ruin. As they left the ruin, Saphira needed a short moment to orient before she was able to led the group back to the town with the telepotation plattform on this floor.
On their way throug the jungle, she looked a last time for this trip around, trying to get as much empressions of this place as possible as she stopped walking. - Hei, do you remember, what you did wrote in the message you sent me? I mean the part about the lizzarddragons...I think I did found one - and careful the girl pointed through the leaves to a trunk in the sunlight with a small, dragonsimilare creature.