[F2][PP] Killing a big bad bee <<Long Live The Queen>> (Saphira and Hei)

Spoiler

<<Long Live The Queen>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2
This quest is repeatable

mb_twq.png

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low levelled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party Size of 3

-The Wasp Queen must be defeated 

-Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Wasp Queen Information

<The Wasp Queen> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Rewards:

1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.
  2. 3 Skill Points

Parties or Groups of low level players are advised.
Recommended Level: 8

(This quest has been updated for the September Update)

Saphira stood up early this morning, and after a breakfast she left the hous and the store. She strolled around without a reason, enjoying the morning. As Saphira reached the place with the teleporter, she stopped and looked on it - I think...I never was on floor two...maby once....lets make a twice out of it. - Saphira stepped in the teleporter and choose floor two. She closed her eyes and as she opened them again she saw another town in the light of the sunrise, she stepped out of the teleporter and begun to walk around. While she was walking through the streets, the town came to live, people begun to walk around and player and NPC´s opened their shops. Saphira strolled further through the town, here and there she stopped and looked at the Shops. As she came to an marketplace she heared a group of players  talking about a hidden field boss. Curious she came closer and asked on of the guys where they had found the hidden field boss.
After some time of talking with them Saphira walked away, searching for a quiet place. Soon she found one, as she looked around and saw a bench she took a seat on it. She opened her menu and clicked at the message field. Fast she wrote a message at Hei and sent it - I hope he will come. -

- Message -

Spoiler

Hi Hei, I hope I didn´t wake you up.
I heard something about a hidden field boss at Floor 2 named <<Wind Wasp Queen>> maybe we could search for it together and maybe fight against it.
I´m sitting on a bench near the teleporter in Urbus, if you have enough time and nothing to do I would be delighted if you could come,

Saphira

@Hei

- Player Stats -

Spoiler

lvl: 7
HP: 140
Energy: 14

MIT 3 (-27 Damage)
EVA 1 (-1 to Mobdie)
Damage +1 -> 3 DMG
Regen: after Hit healing 5 HP for 3 turns
Bleed 1 -> on Battle 9-10 deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns.
Dagger Skill: 2

Edited by Saphira
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei was an early morning person, so he normally woke up before the sun rose, but he had his lazy days when he would sleep till noon, and today was one of them. When the message arrived he was still in bed and sleeping, but the soft bell sound was enough for him to wake up. As he wasn't sure what had happened, he jumped up in bed, just to see that it was still early and there was nothing in his room. He fell back onto his bed and was about to close his eyes again, when he realized what it might have been that had awoken him. - Why the hell would someone send me a message this early in the morning" he wondered when he saw that there really was a new message. He opened it, just to see whom he had to tell that he was still asleep. When he read the message, all his anger disappeared and instead he was pretty excited. "Oh yeah, this one will be quite easy, but I like being together with Saphira, it's always fun with her" he said to himself. He was about to send her a message, but when he reread the message he saw that she was waiting already and he quickly made sure he had his gear ready and left his house. Once he reached the teleporter, he didn't hesitate to port to the second floor, and without much searching, he was able to find her. "Hello there, here i am, so let's get going, but if you don't care, could we stop somewhere to get some breakfast first?"

OOC Spoiler:

Spoiler

Hi Hei, I hope I didn't woake you up.
I heared something over about a hidden field boss at Floor 2 named <<Wind Wasp Queen>> maybe we could search together after for it together and maybe fight against it.
I´m sitting on a bench near the teleporter in Urbus, if you have enough time and nothing to do I would be delighted if you could caome,

Saphira

• 2 weeks later...

Saphira didn´t hav to wait long, soon she saw Hei who came to her and greeted her. - Nice to see you again - she said with a smile - Sure, we can stop at a tavern to eat something. - She stood up - I had seen a tavern while I was walking throgh the town on our way, please follow me. - . Saphira led Hei across the marketplace and and down a street.
- I am not sure, but I think you might know this quest already. - she said while walking - anyway, there is this hidden field boss I would like to fight with you, maybe you know something more than me about it. - A few minutes after she had finished she stopped infront of the tavern named "The Yellow Rubber Duck" - here it is - she said to Hei and opened the door. Saphira held the door open for Hei and walked then to a near, free table.

Edited by Saphira
  • 3 weeks later...

Saphira nearly jumped to her feet when he had told her, that he was a little hungry and it seemed that she knew a place for them to go. Once they started moving, she told him that she had seen a tavern while she was on the floor and that they could take a bite there. She also hinted about the quest they would be doing. Something with a hidden field boss they would have to kill and that he probably knew more about it, but Hei had to disappoint Saphira, as he had not heard anything of this quest, and he had never been to this floor again. Before he could tell her about this, they arrived at a tavern called "The Yellow Rubber Duck" which was a strange name for a tavern, but most taverns had strange names and there probably was a story behind it.

Entering the tavern, Saphira walked over to the next free table and had a seat, Hei just followed her and sat down next to her. Waving at the bar man, he made the NPC come to their table to take their order and he ordered some bread, scrambled eggs and an orange juice. Then he turned to Saphira to tell her "So we'll be fighting a field boss. i hope it's not to strong, they can be really tough. And just for your information, I don't know anything about it, it's the first time I have heard of it."

OOC Spoiler:

Spoiler

Saphira didn't haved to wait long, soon she saw Hei who came to her and greeted her. - Nice to see you again - she said with a smile - Sure, we can stopp at a tavern to eat something. - She stood up - I had seen a tavern while I was walking through the town on our way, please follow me. - . Saphira led Hei over across the marketplace and and down a street.
- I am not sure, but I think you might know this quest already. - she said while walking - anyway, there is this hidden field boss I would like to fight with you, maybey you know something more thanm me about it. - A few minutes after she had finished she stopped in front of the tavern named "The Yellow Rubber Duck" - here it is - she said to Hei and opened the door. Saphira held the door open for Hei and walked then to a near, free table.

- I don´t need anything. - Saphira said to the bar man after Hei had told him his order. As the bar man walked away Hei begun to talk and told her, that this was the first time he had heard about this quest. as Hei had told her the few things he knew she nodded - Yes, the <<Wind Wasp Queen>> is a hidden field boss, and I think it won´t be that strong. I mean the people I got the information from were from a lower level than me, so I think we will be able to fight the wasp queen. And also I think if I would get in trouble you would help me, since I think if someone of us will get in trouble it would be me. - with a little, shy smile she ended and looked at Hei - Also we don´t have to fight against some normal wind wasps before we could fight against the queen, since the wasp queen will spawn once we will be there. - Saphira begun to think, if there was another important information she could tell Hei as the bar man came back and brought Hei´s meal - Enjoy your meal. If you have any questions about the quest, just say it. - Saphira said.

Edited by Saphira

Saphira didn't order any food, so she probably had had time to get herself some breakfast before he had arrived at her. After she had sent the bar man away, she started telling him what she knew about it, and it was really interesting. Why would a fieldboss that was attracted by killing her swarm spawn when one doesn't kill any of them? But he was never sure about things like that, so he just ignored that fact and would be ready to fight some Boss. When she told him, that he would get her out of the trouble she would probably get into, he smiled and nodded. He was good at getting people out of trouble, and Saphira sure was good at getting into it. "Ok, I'll help you with whatever it is you will get hit by this time. And thanks." he said, after his meal had been brought and she had wished him a bon appetite. The food was good, and so he didn't hurry to eat it, but once it was done, he was ready to leave. "Ok, you prepared for this quest, so you can lead me to where it is."

OOC Spoiler:

Spoiler

- I don´t need something. anything - Saphira said to the bar man after Hei had told him his order. As the bar man walked away Hei begun to talk and said told her, that this was the first time he had heard about this quest. as Hei had told her the few things he knoew she nodded - Yes, the <<Wind Wasp Queen>> is a hidden field boss, and I think it won´t be that strong. I mean the people I geot the information from were from a lower level than me, so I think we will be able to fight the wasp queen. And also I think if I would get in trouble you would help me, since I think if someone of us will get in trouble it would be me. - with a little, shy smile she ended and looked at Hei - Also we don´t have to fight against some normal wind wasps before we could fight against the queen, since the wasp queen will spawn once we will be there. - Saphira begun to think, if there was another important information she could tell Hei as the bar man came back and brought Hei´s meal - Enjoy your meal. If you have any questions about the quest, just say it. - Saphira said.

OOC: Ich empfehle einen Kampf gegen normale Wespen vorher, weil der Kampf ja nicht lange dauert, aber wir 20 posts brauchen

• 2 weeks later...

While Hei was eating, Saphira looked around and after Hei had finished his meal she stood up - Sure, just follow me - she said and left the tavern. Outside the tavern she took a short look at her equipment before she start walking. She followed the streets which led them out of the town, at times she looked at Hei, to make certain if he was still behind her. As they reached the end of the town she looked at the open field - Soon we will reach the place where the wasps are. I am not sure, if we will find the queen soon, also I think the normal wasp will find us before we will find the queen....so if it is okay for you I would say we try to find the wasp queen and fight the normal wasps on our way if they attack us... - she said and looked at Hei.
Saphira walked to the field and looked back to see, if Hei had followed her. And after she walked a few meters more the first wasps spawned. Saphira loked at the two, big wasps infront of her and took a pose for a dagger skill in and tried to hit the first wasp. It seemed like the wasp had the same idea as she tried to attack Saphira, but both of them just hit the air. The second wasp also missed Saphira and poked the ground. - I didn´t thought I would be in trouble that fast...I hope Hei will be there soon... - she thought as she made a step away from the wasps.

- rolls -

Spoiler

Saphira:
ID# 94349 , BD: 3 --> fail

Wasp 1:
ID# 94350 , MD: 6 - 1 (EVA 1) = 5 --> fail

Wasp 2:
ID# 94351 , MD: 1 --> critical fail

Hei: 500/500 HP | 50/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate:
Saphira: 140/140 HP | 12/14 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate:

Wasp 1: 20/20 HP
Wasp 2: 20/20 HP

- Stats for the wasps - 

Spoiler

HP: 20 | DMG: 15

Edited by Saphira

After finishing his breakfast Hei was ready to get some fighting done, and Saphira led him out of town towards the place where the queen field boss was said to spawn some times, after killing enough of it's hive. As soon as they left the street, two Wasp mobs spawned and attacked Saphira, who had tried to attack one of them immediately. Her dagger attack missed the one she had aimed for, but lucky for her, the wasps weren't any better with landing their hits. Hei was wondering, if he should just attack one of them, or use a weak AOE attack to attack all of them. As the Wasps seemed to target Saphira he decided that attack both of them at once was the way to go, and so he walked forward, his spear glowing in a soft green, before he released the swordskill, twirling the spear around and landing four blows on each of the wasps, which exploded into pixels. "Sorry, I thought they were stronger. The next time I wont kill them off immediately and let you do some of the work too" he apologized to Saphira after the first fight had been over so quick.

- rolls -

Spoiler

ID# 94407 | Battle: 8 -> hit -> 4*9 = 36 dmg -> dead
ID# 94408 | Battle: 7 -> hit -> 4*9 = 36 DMG -> dead

Saphira: 140/140 HP | 12/14 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 0
Wasp 1: 0/20 HP Dead
Wasp 2: 0/20 HP Dead
Hei: 500/500 HP | 42/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate:

Edited by Hei

- It is okay, you don´t have to apologize, and also I think I have to thank you. I didn´t thought I would be in trouble that fast... - a little bit nervous she looked at the ground - I think I should be more careful, even if this mobs aren´t that strong. - Saphira looked around, searching for some wasps and as she didn´t find some she looked at Hei - Let´s continue the search, and for now I try to stay out of trouble...trouble like running away alone to fight two wasps... - She looked at the open field again and walked a little bit further, and after a short moment she saw two new wasps spawning just a few meters in front of her. Careful Saphira took a few steps backwards and looked at the wasps with her dagger in the hand, waiting for their moves. Short she looked to her side, to see if Hei was there or if she had walked away to fast again. - I hope we will finish this quest soon, I don´t like this big wasps - she thought and looked at the two wasps' big stingers.

Hei: 500/500 HP | 42/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate:
Wasp 1: 20/20 HP
Saphira: 140/140 HP | 13/14 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 0

Edited by Saphira

After fighting off the first two mobs, Saphira seemed like she had realized, that she as the weaker one maybe shouldn't start the fight on her own. Hei was sure, that with the armour he had crafted for her, she shouldn't take much damage from mobs as weak as them, but he knew how frightening it was to fight in this game of death. He had had these problems too, but he had overcome this fear and now he was a division leader in a guild, protecting others as much as he could. "Ok, if you don't think i have to apologize, I won't, but still, here is for you to fight." he said, while he rushed in on the wasp closest to them. He wouldn't use any swordskill, so the hit wouldn't be deadly, leaving it with little HP so Saphira should be able to kill it with one of her attacks. The wasp wasn't that quick of a monster, and so even with flying to the side, the spear hit it, penetrating one of its wings and sending it falling to the ground. "There you go, use your chance while the other one is following me" he told Saphira, running away from the second wasp that was following him.

Spoiler

ID# 94762
Battle: 10 -> crit -> 9+2 = 11 dmg -> 9/20 HP

Hei: 500/500 HP | 42/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 2
Wasp 1: 9/20 HP
Saphira: 140/140 HP | 13/14 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 0

OOC Spoiler:

Spoiler

- It is okay, you don´t have to apologize, and also I think I have to thank you. I didn't thought I would be in trouble that fast... - a little bit nervous she looked at the ground - I think I should be more careful, even if this mobs aren't that strong. - Saphira looked around, searching for some wasps and as she didn't fouind some she looked at Hei - Let´s continue the search, and for now I try to stay out of trouble...trouble like running alone away alone to fight two wasps... - She looked again at the open field again and walked a little bit further, and after a short moment she saw two new wasps spawning just a few meters in front of her. Careful Saphira took a few steps backwards and looked at the wasps with her dagger in the hand, whaiting for their moves. Short she looked to her side, to see if Hei was there or if she had walked away to fast again. - I hope we will finish this quest soon, I don´t like this big wasps - she thought and looked at the big stinger of the two wasps' big stingers.

Edited by Hei
  • 2 weeks later...

Saphira was still looking at the two new wasps as Hei rushed in one of the wasps. Saphira tried to follow Hei as he told her that she should attack the wasp he had already hit. As she made the move to trigger one of her sword arts and tried to hit the wasp on the ground, she wasn´t able to hit it. Instead of the wasp her dagger just cut the air above her as the wasp tried to hit Hei. As Hei ran away to split the two wasps, the second wasp followed him. The wasp tried to hit Hei while he was running but like Saphira, she just was able to hit the air close behind him. - That can´t be true - Saphira thought annoyed - We are all missing, all besides Hei. Actually it is really good if the mobs aren´t able to hit us, but it is annoying for me to miss all the time. I just want to test the new sword arts. - She thought and made a step backwards, away from the wasp. - I hope I will hit them soon. I don´t want to miss all the time. -

Spoiler

Wasp 1
ID# 95203 ; MD: 2 --> fail

Wasp 2
ID# 95204 ; MD: 8 -3 (EVA from Hei) = 5 --> fail

Saphira
ID# 95205 ; BD: 3 --> fail -2 EN

Hei: 500/500 HP | 42/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 2

Edited by Saphira

Hei had just attacked the first wasp and sent it to the ground for Saphira to learn how to handle her attacks, but it seemed that even a already damaged mob was still to agile for Saphira to hit it. This was something he had to look into before they could continue and venture for some of the more dangerous quests the game had. "Don't worry, once I got my familiar and the trainer skill at a level high enough, you won't have problems hitting anymore." Hei said, while he jumped out of the way, so the second wasp that had followed him hit nothing but thin air. Hei was sure that she wouldn't understand what he had just said, but he liked that she had to wonder what he had meant.
The second wasp was still following him, and he was really not in the mood for being stung by a giant insect, so he charged his spear with one of the simplest of his swordskills and released it, aiming for the wasps body middle segment, but the widely swung attack missed the mob and the force of his own attack sent him flying to the ground.

Spoiler

ID# 95335
Battle: 1 -> crit fail

Hei: 500/500 HP | 41/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 2

Edited by Hei

Saphira was angry, angry about herself, the wasps and everything. She tried to calm down again and took a deep breath. She looked up as she heared Hei´s voice and tried to understand what he just told her, but she wasn´t able to understand everything he told her. Something about his familiar and a skill for it and something like after this she won´t have problems with hitting, but how should her help his familiar while fighting? She was still thinking about what he had said as the wasp on the ground begun to move again and tried to hit Hei. Saphira tried again to hit the wasp but she missed the big insect again. The second wasp also tried to hit Hei again after he had missed her. - Damn it! This can´t be true! - Saphira said and followed the wasp. Besides her anger she felt kinda useless. This was the third time she wasn´t able to hit the dumb wasp while Hei had already killed two of them.

Spoiler

Wasp 1
ID# 95509 ; MD: 7 - 3 = 4 --> missed Hei

Wasp 2
ID# 95510 ; MD: 8 - 3 = 5 --> missed Hei

Saphira
ID# 95511 ; BD: 3 --> missed Wasp 1

Hei: 500/500 HP | 41/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 2
Saphira: 140/140 HP | 11/14 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 0

Edited by Saphira

Lying on the ground, Hei should have been easy prey for the giant insects, but it seemed that the difference in level and strength was so high, that even that wasn't enough for the mobs to hit him. He simply rolled to the side and both of them stung nothing more than the ground. Fed up with those silly mobs Hei jumped back to his feet with a move his real live him would have never be able to do, his spear had fallen onto the grass a few feet away and so he ran a few metres before he dived to the ground, gripping his spear and turning before he touched the ground again. With the spear in hand, he waited for the wasp he hadn't hit to come and then launched a swiping swordskill against it. The glowing spear swung wide and the wasp thought it could finally land an attack, but when Hei quickly changed the spears direction, using his second hand as an anchor point, it connected with the wasp, reducing it's HP to zero and it exploded. "Nice, one less to kill. Now you should show what you can do. or else I have to insist on you just watching the bossfight. Can't let someone who can't fight be endangered."

Spoiler

ID# 95512
Battle: 8 -> hit -> 4*9 = 36 DMG -> dead

Hei: 500/500 HP | 38/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 4
Wasp 2: 0/20 HP

Edited by Hei

Saphira looked at Hei as he attacked the secont wasp and killed it with only one hit. The other wasp made an angry noise and tried to hit Hei, but the big yellow-black striped insect wasn´t able to hit him. She heared Hei, who was talking again, but this time she was close enough to understand him. She wanted to fight, also she wanted to show, that she was able to do something too. As the girl run towards the wasp infront of Hei, she tripped over her feet and fall down. - Yeah, you are right, I can´t fight - she thought as she hit the ground - Clumsy, unable to do anything, even unable to walk or hit a big wasp...maybe he is right...maybe I should really stay out of the fight. I make much more problems as I solve some of them. - Slowly she stood up again and looked at Hei, she was sure, she was nothing as an obstacle for him she was a complete disappointment - Why am I so unable? -

Spoiler

Wasp1
ID# 95514 ; MD: 7 - 3 = 4 --> missed Hei

Saphira
ID# 95515 ; BD: 1 --> critical fail

Hei: 500/500 HP | 38/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 4

Edited by Saphira

While he had been fighting the full health wasp, Saphira had tried to land a hit onto the other one, but it seemed luck wasn't on her side. She tripped and landed on the ground, unable to hit the wasp once more. Hei had to make her become more of a fighter, or she would be killed in this game, and he hoped that she would understand it. So he walked over to her, ignoring the wasp, that attacked him, but always missed him because of his quick manoeuvres. "Come on and stand up, you have to fight. Don't give in. Everyone has a bad day and the luck can't always be on your side." he said, while he reached for Saphira, allowing her to use his hand to stand back up again. Looking down to her, he saw the doubts behind her eyes and hoped, that she was not loosing herself over the fight. It might be hard for her, but he hadn't been as powerful as that in the first time, so she might be able to overcome that weakness one day, once she accepted that she had to train a lot for it.

Saphira looked up to Hei - So ther is still a chanche for me? - He didn´t say she should stay out of the fight, even if she missed the last hit - Yeah, but it feels like I am always unlucky. - she thought twice if she should say it. After a short moment she grabbed Hei´s hand and stood up - Thanks. - she said with quiet voice. Back on her feet she looked up to him - I will try it again, even if I might miss again, you are right, I have to fight. I should at least try to hit this wasp. - Inside she was sure, that she would miss the dumb insect again, but she had to try it, again and again. Not to prove someone something, but for her to learn how to fight, even if it seemed hopeless. She was still in thoughts as she saw how the big wasp turned and aimed again at Hei. Before she was able to push Hei out of the way the wasp reached him and rammed her stinger in his back. Instinctive Saphira made a step forward and stabbed with a blue glowing dagger on the wasp. The HP bar dropped down to zero and the wasp exploded into pixels as Saphira slashed the torso of it. - Finally! - with a smile on her face she turned around to Hei - I hit it -

Spoiler

Wasp1
ID# 95590 ; MD: 9 --> critical hit on Hei --> 16 DMG

Saphira
ID# 95591 ; BD: 7 --> 3x4 (Tri Pierce) --> 12 DMG to Wasp1

Hei: 484/500 HP | 38/50 EN | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | Hate: 4
Wasp 1: 0/20 HP
Saphira: 140/140 HP | 9/14 EN | MIT: 3 | EVA: 1 | Hate: 1

Edited by Saphira

Hei had hoped to increase Saphira's fighting spirits by telling her that she couldn't help him in the big fight if she didn't hit the way less dangerous wasps, but it hadn't worked, so he had tried another way, and it seemed this time it had worked. Looking down at her, he saw how the fire returned or appeared in her eyes as she grabbed his hand and he helped her get up. She then told him, that she would try again, and even if she should miss again, she would still continue to train her fighting, when the wasp he had ignored had come close enough to attack him. The giant stinger sunk deep into his back, making it tingle uncomfortable. "ah, damnit. I should have paid more attention to it. That would have hurt really bad if there was pain in this game." While he had yelled and cursed, Saphira had stepped forwards, using a swordskill to actually kill the wasp. Hei hadn't seen the attack, but he heard the sound of the monster exploding and Saphira turned back to him, telling him that she had hit. "Nice. So now you know how it has to feel. Go for this feeling whenever you attack and you wont miss your goal. But I believe we should take a rest and regain some energy before fighting the big boss, don't you think?"

1/3 posts till full energy
499/500 (+15 HP)

Edited by Hei

After the wasp exploded into pixels and she had turned to tell Hei that she killed it, she took a look at his HP bar - Ther is much left, still... - - Are you alright? I am sorry, if I had hit the wasp earlier... - short she looked down, just to lok up in the next moment, as Hei begun to talk again. She nodded as Hei enden - I will try to remember this feeling while fighting, and I think it would really help me in combat. - short she looked around - Yeah, we should take a breake to regenerate some enrgy and HP. - She walked a few meters away and tried to clear her minde from all the thoughts. She looked at the environment, the wide, open field, the emerald green grass and the nearly complete clear, blue sky. After the fight against the wasps and the anger she had about herself for the fails was the soft breeze relaxing.

Saphira had asked if he was alright, even though she should be able to see for herself, as the two of them had formed a party for this quest. After the cursing, he had hissed a confirmation that he was alright. Besides that, it seemed that she took in his advice really good, and that she wasn't angry at him for being kinda strict with her. When she then said, that taking a break to heal back up was good, Hei had nearly laughed and a smile had appeared on his face. "Don't worry about that little HP, if you have a look to the upper left corner of your field of view, without moving your head, you should see that I have already filled up on HP by now. I'm just waiting for the Energy to recharge." He smiled once more at Saphira, then he had a look around, seeing that there weren't any wasps around, he simply let himself fall to the ground and had a look at the blue sky above him.

2/3 till full energy
full HP

Edited by Hei