[F11 - R6 Cook] Le Chat Noir

Alec stepped into the shop and took a deep inhale to savor the smells wafting from the shop and its ware. The large man walked up to the counter and greeted the shopkeeper in his deep baritone rumble. "Hello. I'm Alec and I'd like to buy done food provisions for an outing I'm about to take." Alec stated. "I'd like 1 Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookie, 2 Perfect Beef Bourguignon, 1 Cassoulet and finally 2 Uncommon Tatre Tatin please." The large man ordered with a stern countenance as he placed several stacks of Col on the counter totalling 4,200 Col as he picked up the ordered items and placed them inside his inventory and offered a faint glimpse of a smile at the corner if his mouth and a wave as he turned and walked out of the shop.

Name: Perfect Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies
Item Type: Snack
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: Chocolate chip cookies, crispy on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside.
Quantity: 1

Name: Perfect Beef Bourguignon
Item Type: Meal
Enhancements: +27 Mitigation
Description: A hearthy beef stew filled with minerals to boost your  defenses.
Quantity: 2

Name: Cassoulet
Item Type: Meal
Enhancements: +50 Overhealth
Description: A comfort dish of slowly stewed white beans mixed with a sausages, pork, and other assortment of meats available in the kitchen.

Name: Uncommon Tarte Tatin
Item Type: Dessert
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Prosperity
Description: A delicious plain and simple apple pie.
Quantity: 2

4,200 Col

"Well, what do we have here?" Bahr mused as he stumbled into the shop, various pleasant aromas wafting into his nose. He perused the selection for a bit before coming along what looked like a most delectable steak. Salivating at the thought of digging into it, Bahr checked the price. 600 col... I can afford that. He meandered over to the counter and casually put the col on the table. "I'll take the Rare Filet Mignon, please." Once he had the item in his hands, he stashed it away in his inventory for a better time to eat it. After all, he couldn't pig out in the middle of this shop, could he? He gave the shop keeper a silent nod of appreciation before turning around and walking out.

- 600 col
+ Rare Filet Mignon

The cotton-candy pink head walked inside the shop, looking for something to improve her all around stats, her eyes falling on quite a few different masterpieces. Kityuisa smiled as she spotted the Rare Gâteau à la Carotte, "I'll take all of these!" Kityuisa grinned, this would help her for that one quest... She brought her handful of deserts and treats to the counter and sent some col towards the player that maned the shop. "Thank you so much!" Kityuisa grinned as Willow let out a meow, she was agreeing that Kityuisa might need these... With her new purchases, Kityuisa left the shop.

-1200 Col
+1
Rare Gâteau à la Carotte
+1 Rare Beef Bourguignon

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna walks into the shop, gazing all around her with a huge smile on her face "Wow, floor 11 is so pretty" she says softly to herself. This is the first time she's ever been this high in Aincrad, let alone on her own, but Drayna's come a long way since she left the Town of Beginnings. She had learned about the shop from Kityuisa who recommended she buys the Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies. As she reaches the counter she quickly opens the menu to retrieve 900col in item form "There we go, that should be enough" she does her usual "boop" of the logout button before swiping the menu away and then peers over the counter "E-erm hello? I'd like the Perfect Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies please"

-900col
+1 Perfect Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies

Name: Perfect Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies
Item Type: Snack
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: Chocolate chip cookies, crispy on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside.
Reserved: 0

"Thank you~" with her new purchase paid for she happily skips out the store with a big smile on her face

• 1 month later...

Cordelia tapped her chin as she examined the items. "I think I'll take this one!" She exclaimed, pointing the said food. It... looked really good. "Uhm, here!" She mumbled, pulling out a few materials and slapping them right into the girl's hand. "Thank you so much!" She chirped, waving to her one last time before leaving the shop. Alright, just a few more!

Ah, this is good. She just needed to shop for a few more items just a few more times! Then... just then, will she be set for this quest, and she was going to be ready for it!

Rare Gâteau à la Carotte: 2 ACC

Perfect Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies

-9 Mats