Ayami's Journal

Image result for shy anime warrior girl

Username: Ayami [I-Ya-Me]
Height: 5’6

About: History/personality

IRL: I am 17 years old. I am shy and often times unable to express my true feelings. It is frustrating that the words I desperately need to say dance on the tip of my tongue. Friends have never come naturally for me, not for want but it has always made me wonder just what is wrong with me. My parents have always been supportive, as long I do what they want me to do. My father in particular is stoic in everything he does. I honestly think he wanted a son to carry on the family tradition of running a part of an above average middle class partner in a law firm. I can still hear his voice in my head, “this is a man’s world, and you have to learn to take what is yours or be taken advantage of.” Maybe someday I’ll be the daughter he wants me to be. I’m not sure if I can. Around the age of 14, I discovered an online world full of people that didn’t care who you were and communicated with you without awkward glances or impatient looks. That’s how I learned about Sword Art Online, a new game that is supposed to be the next step in making the online world feel closer to home . . .

In Game: Ayami is the type of character that does not form bond’s easily. Ayami is not unwilling to communicate with people but in general would prefer to be by herself, or maybe a party of one or two people at most. Ayami was looking for an escape from the real world. SAO just happened to be the perfect escape.

Virtues:

Patience: Ayami is used to silence. She is used to being excluded and can be in the same place with a person and find it perfectly normally to not talk. Ayami plans ahead and thinks things through before taking drastic action.

Determination: Ayami is not a pushover by any means. Though not exactly the first on the frontlines, she uses her determination to achieve set upon goals. She is not necessarily unflinching, but once set to a goal, would be hard pressed to change course.

Insightful: Ayami has spent a lot her time simply observing people. She has taken appreciation in listening to others and learning about what makes people act certain ways. She someday hopes to develop better insights about herself.

Flaws:
Untrusting: Ayami has a hard time building relationships with other people. She expects people to try to take advantage of her. This is a fear that is always on the mind of Ayami and she has a relatively hard time letting this go quickly.

Socially awkward: Because Ayami has spent more time observing people than actually interacting with them, she struggles to be ‘normal.’ This may not be immediately apparent, but would undoubtedly become more obvious as people interact with Ayami more often.

Lack of self-worth: Ayami has self-esteem issues. Her self-esteem in particular stim suffered from an unloving relationship with her father. She has him in the back of her mind as a motivation to become . . . anything but a failure

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:

Weapon skills:
1 rank 2H Assault Spear. 

• [x1 AoE] Sonic Charge (2 Energy) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.
  • [x2 Stun] Twin Thrust (5 Energy) - A pair of quick thrusts aimed at the user's knees to immobilize them.
  • [x2] Heft (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

Name: Ayami's Spear
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: A 9' spear with silver trimmings

Start Tank Package: Ayami's Light Armor (Tier 1 rare light armor - Evasion 2) 

Miscellaneous 

3 starter healing potions (heal 50) 

10 tier 1 materials 

( 2 ) Rare Tier 1 Loot die chuck roast. 

Roleplays

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by Ayami