[SP-F1] Taking the First Steps <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

"Now, for your last task," Generic Tutorial Guy began. Saige visibly perked up, and accepted a smaller-sized crate the NPC handed her. "I need you to deliver this package to Lyle Tealeaf. It contains the potions he ordered, so be careful with it. After you've finished making the delivery, come back here for the reward."

"Right," Saige said. She lifted the crate (heavier than expected!) and leaned on the door, pushing it open. "I'll be back later, mister Zackariah!" Then she let the door swing closed. "Okay. Time to find this Tealeaf guy."

She quickly found out that she could just place the crate in her inventory instead of carrying it around, so she did just that and pulled up her map. She approached the nearest player and showed them her map. "Hey, I'm looking for an NPC named Lyle Tealeaf. Would you mind showing me where he is?" The helpful player placed the marker on her map and from there, finding the NPC wasn't much of an issue. His forge turned out to be pretty far from Generic Tutorial Guy's house, but it wasn't much compared to the amount of walking she did awhile ago.

Once she arrived, Saige walked up to the nearest table she could find and materialized the wooden crate. Lyle Tealeaf opened the crate and checked the potions inside. "Alright, thanks for making the delivery missy! We all know how old and tired our friend Zackariah is. Say, once you're done with Zackariah, would you be interested in running a few errands for me as well? I'll offer a reward, of course. How does getting new equipment sound to ya?"

So this was the next quest in the beginner questline? Saige was tempted to jump straight into it, but after the events of the day, she felt pretty tired. "How about tomorrow?" she suggested. The NPC nodded in agreement then went back to work. After lingering in the blacksmith's forge and looking at the different types of swords on display for a few more minutes, she traveled back to Zackariah's house and claimed her reward.

Thread Summary

SP
400 Col

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Edited by Saige