PP-F3 Random Rendezvous (Jomei)

It seemed as time continued to stand still as Calrex made his way to the third floor, entering the nearby teleportation plaza and directing himself to the main settlement of Delilah, his blue hair seeming to drop as if he was falling for a brief moment before his avatar seemed to settle into place, "Now...what the heck what I doing here again?"

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets, the bluenette made his way forward, giving a small sigh upon seeing the warming sight of the NPCs populating the main settlement. After spending so much time on the upper floors, whose settlements at times reflected a more darker design aspect, it was nice to wander a more welcoming area. Roc seemed to reflect the thought as he materialized in the air, soaring overhead before swooping down half of the vertical distance to the Ultramarine Knight before breaking his descent to hover more directly over his master.

"I guess since I'm here I might as well stop by to see Piera and Lee's mansion. I never really got a chance to look around the outside, so I might as well since I'm here."

Making his way towards the mansion of the couple, whom he didn't know if they were home or not, Calrex calmly weaved his way through the crowds before finding himself in viewing distance of the large abode, "Geezes, it really does match the description of a mansion, heh."

Crossing his arms for a moment while thinking before returning them to his jacket pockets, the bluenette looked upwards at Roc hovering high above before directing his gaze towards the gates, "I guess I could always wander the field zones for a bit before having to get back to task."

Starting to make his way there he began to swap his equipment, going with his tank armament, the Grand Chariot III and Grand Guard III appearing on his form before the Grand Blade III migrated from the back of his hip to the built-in sheath on the shield. "Might be a bit overkill, but with some of the quests and monsters being discovered nowadays it's worth playing on the safe side

Spoiler

HP: 1685 | EN: 164 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 114 ACC: 2 |  EVA: 0 | Thrns: 28 | Hvy Mtm: 3

Equipped Gear:

Grand Blade III: +9 Damage

Grand Chariot III: +54 Mitigation

Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

Battle Ready:

x5 Safeguard Potion: 1 Attack negated

x1 Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

x1 Tide Pendant: +2 Evasion / +1 Loot Dice

x1 Amethyst Charm: +2 Accuracy / +Evasion

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x1 Monkey Agility: +1 Evasion for one thread

x1 Woodland Armor (1 charge): +30 Mitigation

Skills & Mods:

One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]: Quick Change Mod

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics Mod

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 4]

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl

Parry

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 2]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod