PP-F10) Wails of the Past (Kasier)

The blond tank stood on the tenth floor in wait for Kasier, the Healer Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants. Kasier... went at her own pace. She idd what she wanted, and he endowed his time when she would request it. She had mentioned before that she had the means to complete the <<Wail of the Banshee>> quest so he had planned it out. "She should be here soon" Came the calm and unwavering voice of Jonathan. He had no reason to fear the current floor he was on, so he happened to be adorning rather low equipment that was not tanking based. If needed, he would have Kasier tank to see how much she had progressed in that field since their last encounter. He would keep it silent to himself that he doubted that she would have progressed much. 

He rested his palm on the hilt of hid black handled, silver curved sword. He adorned no shield, no his gleaming silver armor, but instead a darker pair of combat pants, a solid black T-Shirt and a pair of combat shoes. He certainly didn't look his usual hero scheme. Resting above his shirt and hanging on his neck was an angel pendant that increased his accuracy. Finally, a sleek black marbled stone in his left hand that increased his luck and vision. his blond hair was ruffled, giving it a more natural appearance. He stood by the teleport plaza, awaiting Kasier. 

@Kasier

• 2 weeks later...

Kasier sighed. Indeed, she had gotten so used to the comfort of her home that she had forgotten all about the level-grinding and quest rushing that she had planned to go on a long time ago. As a result, she has yet to really progress... Not even a level. It was a shame, considering that she had desperately wanted to go to the front lines but now, the front lines was just something that she considered a place that she would eventually reach, but didn't care about. She could care less about joining those boss fights unless she was really needed - it was that battle field that costs the lives of so many, and she would not dare to join those players on the list of deaths. She had far more to consider... She was not living for herself now, so she needs to calculate everything that she does precisely to avoid all chances of death. Even so, she convinced herself that she needed to continue to actively gain experience as experience would be a factor to her livelihood. After so many days of not coming out of her home, she opened the door and walked out for the first time in what seemed like forever. Out of that dark room of the dark house, she found herself protecting her eyes against the majestic rays of light that attacked her face.

Itzal would no doubt be out in the fields at this time of the day to do his daily level-grind, so she checked out her friend's list to see if there were anyone available for her to contact and reach to complete a quest with her. And indeed, she had noticed the name Morgenstern, also more commonly known as Jonathan by those familiar with him. Without expression, she clicked on his name and sent him a message, making arrangements to meet up on the tenth floor to complete a quest that she had yet to initiate.

Soon enough, she found her way to the tenth floor, one of the highest that she had gone on so far, to see Jonathan already there, waiting for her arrival. "Morning. Haven't seen you for a while. Let's get on our way, then. Do you know how to accept the quest?" She asked the blonde man, who had obviously advanced far ahead of her in terms of gear and level. And it seemed that his power level had reached over 9000.

@Morgenstern

Edited by Kasier

STAHP ALREADY XD

The blond stood there, his arm crossed and a face of boredom masked his face. Although he had come far, he still had hints of immaturity and acted like an anxious teen from time to time. A bright blast of light came in from his right and he turned, his face changing to gleeful when he watched the woman appear before his eyes. Her eyes shifted to him, and she turned, her dyed blonde hair made its presence known. He remembered her in the beginning of Aincrad. She was red eyed, with long dark black hair. Her voice was sweeter, and her actions even more childish than he. Then, once day, her attitude drastically changed to that of a wiser and more mature one. Jonathan himself couldn't face the facts that had been thrown in his face and neither could Itzal. A huge fight was in order, and somehow, her and Itzal fell in love out of it. They were happy and made Jon feel left out, and he became bitter and resented their relationship. 

His mind moved back into focus as she came forth, she gave her salutations before immediate moving to business. "Gah, okay hi. That was rather abrupt. You haven't changed a bit!" He laughed before opening the menu and sending Kasier a friend request. "You will have to go into the menu and press accept and then follow the map to the NPC who will assign the rest of the quest" He chuckled and awaited Kasier's move. 

@Kasier

(>.> you make it sound as if I just suddenly changed her out of the blue. It was actually the death of her dearest friend at the time and the recognition of her weakness that changed... Just putting that out there ^-^)

Kasier accepted the party request and did as Jonathan instructed. She was supposed to follow the map to an NPC, who was supposed to give her the quest. It was then that she noticed a post hanging on the board near by outside a tavern. There were quite the number of players grouped around the poster as well, obviously riled up by some sort of controversy. Kasier shot Jonathan a motion and walked over to check out the commotion, just in case it has something to do with the quest. Even if it doesn't, it might be something else that require the assistance of high-leveled players. 

"So, the rumors really are true..." Kasier heard once she got close enough to the crowd of players and NPCs. And finally, after squishing past the crowd, she got right below the poster and read it, recognizing immediately that this had to do with the quest that she had heard of and wanted to complete. Without thinking, Kasier grabbed onto the poster paper and yanked it off the board, to the dismay of several players before walking over to Jonathan and showing it to him.

"Not really a hard quest to find, I suppose. Let's see here," Kasier exclaimed, turning the front of the paper back to herself to read it. It appeared that the poster was made by an old lady whose husband had been killed by a creature of the night. "Kill the creature, and 10,000 Col? Geez, the game moderators have never been this generous before. I wonder what happened to them. Well, I guess we really don't have to find her ourself." She looked up, looking at a shadow that was getting bigger and bigger as the sun shielded her back, blackening her front. 

"Because, she found us."

@Morgenstern

(Because Jon never knew of Helios and it was a sudden change for him)

The blond watched as she accepted his party request, the name "Kasier" with a  full healthbar appearing under his own. He grinned and watched a follow-me motion signaled by her hand. He nodded, following in suit behind Kasier. They stepped forward, hearing the usual voices speaking of the quest. He had heard it before, so it didn't interest him as it seemed to Kasier. He stopped as he watched Kasier walk over to the quest board, giving an item-view of the quest. Such item could be kept as a memory for the quest, but Jonathan would be just fine with looking at it with the quest menu. Kasier noted that the quest wasn't hard to find, causing him to chuckle quietly to himself. "Its never the quest itself that requires you to look for it, its just the stuff the quest entails" He was conscious of footsteps approaching behind them. His face steeled instantly, the childishness instantly vanishing from his eyes. He turned to the sound, his arm reaching to the curved sword that was sheathed there. 

His hand loosened on the hand when he found it was just the quest NPC, attracted by Kasier grabbing the poster. His hand dropped back to his side, his expression softening. He allowed his mind to focus out to hear Kasier's voice, her saying "Because, she found us." Jonathan nodded. "Indeed she has..." As the older woman approached, her face became more visible, showing them wrinkles of age, and dark eyes full of wisdom. He gave her an apprehensive look. "You know... I could end the quest here..." He spoke softly to Kasier. "But that wouldn't be any fun" Than the old woman began to speak. 

@Kasier

Kasier watched as the old lady got closer and closer until she was within talking distance of the two players. She had a frown, and it was obvious that although her eyes were filled with experience, it had also recently seen tears and sorrow. She had shrunk from the prime ages of her life and now she walked with a slightly bent-over form as if recent life experiences has beaten her down. Her golden hair pin which stood out from the rest of her dull body was obviously a gift from another individual, probably one that deeply cared for her. The old lady stopped, her left hand holding a leather bag, and she was looking straight at Kasier, as if it was known that she was the quest taker. Kasier stared back at the old lady, knowing that it was not suitable for her to speak first. Indeed, in situations like this, the old lady would have to begin. It was then that Kasier heard Jonathan mutter something next to her, suggesting that he could end the quest right now, and Kasier was about to question what he meant when the old lady finally began.

"Hello players," She began weakly, her lips as dry as her aged hands, "You are the only hope I have left. You see... recently, my loving husband has been killed by something called the Banshee. It is a figure that represents the a female, but do not be tricked. She... no, it is heartless, and will kill everyone who steps into her trap. Please, I have nothing to live for now that my husband is dead, here, I have 10,000 Col in this bag," Opening the bag and showing it to the two players, she closed it and continued with the quest process, "Defeat the Banshee, and it will be yours. Rumors say that you must find the <<Banshee Lair>> on this floor and then proceed to defeat the monster. Do you accept?"

Kasier watched as the pop-up screen for the quest appeared directly in front of her, at which she clicked accept immediately. It was the obvious thing for her to do. She knew what it was to love someone, and she couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose someone so precious. To her, this was just a desperate woman seeking for revenge... exactly what she would do if the people she loved were killed by the hands of a monster. Kasier nodded, looked at Jonathan, "Let's go," Kasier casually commanded, "I suppose we should find this lair. Oh also, what were you saying about being able to end this quest right now?"

@Morgenstern

Jonathan watched as the elderly woman walked forward, eyes trained on the party leader. Kasier. Age was no longer ripe for this woman, as obvious from her posture as appearance. He frowned as she began to speak, explaining the beast they were fighting and they could not be tricked by its human form. She showed them the col and told them her reasons for killing the monster. As Kasier accepted the quest, the woman smiling before quickly scurrying away, at much faster of a speed then she had arrived. He chuckled and heard Kasier's command. Nodding, he began to follow her out of the city, she suggesting they find the Banshee's Lair now. Then she asked him what he had meant. He grinned and replied, "I have redecided. I want you to get the full potential of the quest and learn about it yourself!" He quickly examined his gear. "It should be... naturally easy since players stats have increased but they have yet to increase difficulty of quest to match it. You can tank I guess, seeing that healing won't be needed, and I can deal enough damage... that we should be in and out faster when Itzal and I finished the quest" He scrolled through his inventory, Equipping his accuracy Pendant in for the shield. He left on his armor for the Heavy Momentum properties it had. 

Turning back to Kasier he smiled. "Ready for the trip I guess!" 

@Kasier

Soon enough, Kasier found herself staring at the outside of a gloomy abandoned jail known as Tartarus. From the outside, it was a broken building. Nothing was truly moving. There were vines swinging about lightly under the wind, but it was as if there was another force that was moving it, not the wind. Kasier sighed, stepping cautiously on the wooden bridge that led into the prison, making sure that it wouldn't break as soon as she stepped on it. It was in poor condition, fitting for the rest of the building. Kasier stepped on, took one step, and then another before she heard a scream coming from within, at which she jumped and flinched at the same time. With a deep breath, she continued, "This is going to be a long quest." Kasier observed, slowly making her way across the bridge. Kasier had never really liked scary stuff, and even though she knew none of the ghosts were real, it was still quite a burden to her to come to areas like this. The thing was, the two players probably had to find where the quest boss was once they were inside as well, which would definitely be a drag to do due to her nonexistent LD bonus.

"Once inside, stay together." Kasier exclaimed in a kind of commanding way, but the shakiness in her voice did not really help her out. She took another deep breath before crossing the rest of the bridge completely, finding a gigantic, imposing building standing over her.

@Morgenstern

(Umm... Kasier? We have to SEARCH for Tartarus) No worries, I can role with your RP

They began their journey, passing the chained dragon that acted as a guard for this town. He had always wanted to fight the beast, but had decided against it as normal guards were of high level, and usually would swarm to defeat enemy players, he bet this dragon made up for numbers with sheer strength. A puff of air was seen as he exhaled in a long sigh as they made their way through the floor. He ensured to keep a careful eye on the predators which were seen occasionally in the shadows. More were probably there, unseen. They kept their distance, due to Kasier and his level's. Kasier began to go through a bout' of instructions, stuff he hardly listened to as it appeared common sense and he had more on his mind. Ever since his last journey on with Itzal and the man had brought up isolation, Jonathan had thought of Rin ever since. He had been trying to forget her and her name, but it proved to be difficult. He acted as if she didn't exist, hoping to believe it was all a dream and move on. He shook his head away from the thoughts. "I'll go check over here real quick. We are getting close from what I remember. I had Itzal last time, so I was not paying attention exactly. " A light chuckle would emnate from his lips and he would tentatively put his fingers together 

His eyes caught sight of an old wooden bridge. He would smile and his eyes would trace the bridge to and old rundown looking building with broken jail cells. "Hey blondie? Its over here!" He chuckled and a bloodcurdling scream was emitted from the inside. 

Objectives

• Find Tartarus on LD:15+
  • Defeat Four <<Undead Guardian Zombies>>
  • Defeat <<Banshee>> 

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7484-f10-«wail-of-the-banshee»/?page=1

94315 LD:16 - Tartarus Found.

@Kasier

(Wait no, we're supposed to search for the <<Banshee Lair>> inside Tartarus...)

Kasier heard Jonathan casually address her before turning her head to the direction of the voice. The man had found the bridge that led to the main quest location. They can finally get into the main quest location, but that's only the easy part. Once inside, there are plenty of tasks that await them, and it was these tasks that really scared Kasier. She knew that within the lair that they had to find, there would be plenty of mobs awaiting for them, and then the boss, the woman that they must kill to finish off the quest. Kasier shrugged, it didn't matter. Jonathan was fully capable as a damage dealer and a tank at the same time, but there was still the worry that a powerful AoE attack might just completely whip her out. Kasier did not have the health points capable of withstanding more than a few of those powerful AoE attacks that she had heard about in the front lines. Kasier sighed, whatever, I'm here already, there's no backing out now, and I would not back out of a quest anyways. She thought, following Jonathan into the prison entrance that he had found.

Once inside, the first thing that she could sense was the strange scent of bones and decaying meat. It was a disgusting odor that radiated throughout the entirety of the prison cell, and Kasier did not find it comfortable at all. Occasionally, Kasier heard a scream in the far-off distance, but she could not tell if it was a player or just the game making it happen. Kasier shivered slightly... she hated places like this, but she needed to get this quest done, so she might as well get her guts together, and try her best. "We have to search for the <<Banshee Lair>> now, right?"

@Morgenstern

Edited by Kasier
  • 3 months later...

(Alright, you were right. Technically we were supposed to find the Banshee Lair in Tartarus, since I already rolled correctly, Im just going to RP finding it) 

The tank looked over at Kasier as a scream was heard within the distance. The woman shivered, seeming a bit fearful of the task that lie ahead. He had already forgotten the distance in levels between them. Also, he had faced the creature they were hunting before, while this was a fresh experience for her. As they crossed the bridge, his eyes scanned the area for a cave entrance. "If I remember correctly, it was due directly Southeast from here" He walked forward, ensuring not to stray too far from Kasier. If anything were to attack them, he would quickly move to distract and destroy it. He wasn't the best DPS, but he could, with luck, come toe to toe with Itzal. 

As they moved along, he had a tightened grip on his Finding Stone. Not only would it help him find the cave, it would help him detect any possible enemies or players that were hiding nearby. It didn't appear anything was lurking around. They were probably trying to stick away from him. His eyes squinted as he seen a small entrance forward. "There is our destination. Prepare for a bit of combat. I will try to keep things swift as I will be immune to her status effects if she screams'" 

Trading Items Equips::

Finding Stone - +3 LD
for 
Bialas Bindings - +6 Heavy Momentum, + Paralytic Immunity

(Stats Pending for Next post)

• 2 weeks later...

Kasier coughed, feeling some dust that had entered her throat which indicated the obvious abandonment of the place. Kasier sighed, checking her inventory to make sure that everything was already set and in place. She waited for Jonathan to change his equipment so he could be effective during combat, and Kasier, herself, braced for any damage that might come her way. Kasier supposed that she would be going tank for this particular quest, because Jonathan would probably be fine dealing damage right now. Kasier sighed, peeking into her inventory once more before she closed it and looked back at Jonathan.

"So, before we go in. I was wondering if you have already completed this quest. If you have, I would like to know what sort of enemies we're going to be going up against. And whether there are any AoE attacks that we have to worry about." Kasier exclaimed, gulping before she looked around at the darkness.

(short post sorry rushed on time. Just wanted to finally get this post done.)

@Morgenstern

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 64 - 312 SP
1370  HP
124 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
16 Base Damage
151 Mitigation
68 Battle Healing
+27 Thorns
+1 Paralyze
+1 Taunt
+6 Heavy Momentum
Paralyze Immune

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «Pendant of the Angel» (+3 ACC) (Tier 3, Trinket): 
» «Bialas' Bindings» (Paralytic Immunity, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)---------------------------------------> Mod: Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) -------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing
Rank 3 - Two-Handed Straight Sword (+5 DMG)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Jonathan was about to pursue forward when he heard Kasier's voice as something. He turned as she spoke, listening carefully. When she was done, he would rub his head and say, "If I remember right, there were four guardians to the main boss, but most were easy and fodder. I should be able to make quick work of them.  Then there is the Banshee herself. Her attacks are decent, and the main problem is a screech that both deals damage and is an AoE paralyze. Since I am immune however, that won't stop me from bringing her down" He nodded reassuringly. She was getting worked up over a quest that he and Itzal completed while they were both at her level. 

He unsheathed his sword as he walked into the darkness. It wasn't long before he came into a low-lighted area, with just enough light to see fifteen feet ahead of him. His sword began to gleam a bright blue as he prepared to use a sword art as soon as an enemy came towards him. He heard shambles in the darkness ahead, indicating enemy movement. 

[0]Morgenstern 1370/1370 <> 124/124 EN 
[0]Kasier

4x Undead Guardian Zombie 40/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Stats:
Level 41
Health: 820/820
Energy: 82/82
Mitigation: 72
Paralyze: 1 (Shield)
T2 Recovery: 2 (+4 Energy)
T2 Regen: 2 (+20 HP)
Life Mending: 2 (+20% Healing)
Equipment:
Vanity Starter Weapon
Oblivion T2: 1x Recovery, 1x Mitigation, 1x Paralyze
Regeneration Plate T2: 2x Regen, 1x Recovery
Springs Rebirth T2: 2x Life Mending, 2x Mitigation
Battle Ready:
Banner of Leadership: (1*Tier) damage for you and five players; 2/3 charge; Refill: 5,000
Banner of Superior Support: +120 HP for 6 players; 3/3 charge; Refill: 5,000
Teleportation Crystal
5x Mass HP Recovery Song T2 (+90 HP entire party)
5x Safeguard potion
Skills:
Rank 5 First Aid
Rank 4 Block
Energize
Howl
Mod:
Purify
Sharpness
Field Medic

ID: 101695 MD: 5 (miss)
ID: 101696 MD: 2 (miss)
ID: 101697 MD: 10 (super crit)
ID: 101698 MD: 10 (super crit)
<<Howl>> Activated

Kasier held her breath as she heard a distant sound as well. It was faint, but the presence of enemies was undeniable. Within a few steps, she and the blonde front liner would be within range to some minions. She did not know exactly how strong they were going to be, but she was fairly sure that she would be safe if she got hit a couple of times by these things. Besides, now that she's working on tanking for a bit, she should try getting hit a few more times so she can work on not flinching after getting hit by a powerful attack. It would be practice for when she gets to the front lines, where every contact would hurt her health points a crap ton. Kasier gasped, watching as Jonathan began to activate a sword art. 

"Hold on," Kasier rushed, holding out her hand, making quite the noise as she did so. "Let me tank them for one hit. I need the practice." Kasier exclaimed, rushing forwards, revealing the enemies that they would have to defeat. Zombies. Kasier gulped... she never had the taste for horror things, but she knew that these zombies were going to be slow, which was not exactly the case. Two of the zombies came charging at her, surprising her, causing her to stumble a few steps back before she activated howl. During the howl process, however, she felt a punch right into her stomach and a kick right into her face. The damage was there, but it wasn't that damaging to her. She was still far into the greens.

"I guess now would be a good time to finish them." Kasier exclaimed with a slight hint of humor placed within the statement.

[0] Morgenstern 1370/1370 <> 124/124 EN 
[3] Kasier 720/820 <> 82/82 EN [Regen 3/3]

Undead Guardian Zombie #1 40/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT 
Undead Guardian Zombie #2 40/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Undead Guardian Zombie #3 40/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT [Paralyzed]
Undead Guardian Zombie #4 40/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT [Paralyzed] 

@Morgenstern

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the wait here, been busy ya know what with)

The blond would watch as the shambling corpses charged them straight on, beginning to immidiately overwhelming Kasier after she howled. She took a few hits, bringing down her health by a rather decent amount. She told him now would be a good time to finish. The blond smiled while brandishing his blade, examining its edge for a moment in the dim lighting. "Of course, right ahead of you" His sword began to glow a brilliant blue, lighting a bit of the room. He moved forward into action, attacking the enemies located in front of Kasier. 

With the weak HP that the enemies  possessed, Jonathan cut through his opponents like cheese. The evaporated into pixels upon contact, Jonathan cleanly cutting through each of the four of them. "Alright Kas. From your HP standing, you should definently be just fine to just move forward and take on the boss. She should be just down this hall if you wish to howl. Honestly, it isn't needed" 

101855 3+3
101856 7 
101857 6 
101858 5+3
Each Attack Deals 16*11=176-15=161

[1] Morgenstern 1370/1370 <> 109/124 EN 
[3] @Kasier 720/820 <> 82/82 EN [Regen 3/3]

Undead Guardian Zombie #1 0/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT 
Undead Guardian Zombie #2 0/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Undead Guardian Zombie #3 0/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT [Paralyzed]
Undead Guardian Zombie #4 0/40 <> 120 DMG | 15 MIT [Paralyzed] 

Kasier watched as the blonde player defeated the four zombies with ease. Although the zombies were weak in terms of health points, it was still an attack that revealed expertise, and Kasier was starting to doubt what sort of player Jonathan truly is. A tank would not be able to deal that much damage, and from what she saw, what Jonathan used was complete overkill for the four pathetic monsters.

She sighed, sheathing her vanity sword into its iron casing before turning to look at her fellow guild mate. "If it's not needed, then there's no point. She's all yours, have fun with it." Kasier exclaimed. To be completely honest, she wanted to get out of the creepy place as quick as possible, because even if she didn't want to admit it, the place was creepy, and any turn results in a feeling that something unexpected might pop out of the darkness and deal damage to you. Not only that, a booty trap, or a device set somewhere can separate her with her companion, which is exactly what she did not want right now.

This was the dangers of the place, and what she feared most was immediately fulfilled when she felt like the ground get lower as she took a step towards the direction that Jonathan had been looking. She had stepped onto a pressure plate, and a wall was immediately sprung up from the ground, separating her from Jonathan. Scrambling, Kasier got as close she could to the wall, hoping that it's not too thick that Jonathan couldn't hear her from the wall.

"Bad situation here. Need some help, please. My stomach is not feeling very well, and I'm not sure how we can get this wall back into the ground." Kasier said in a medium volume, trying not to disturb the inhabitants of the dark building, but also trying to get her voice through to Jonathan so he can help her out.

(Idk, roll maybe roll an LD of 18 and find something or something lol)

[3] Kasier 740/820 <> 82/82 EN

@Morgenstern

• 3 weeks later...

Giving a single swipe of his weapon before sheathing it, he would watch as Kasier began walking forward. It appeared she felt unneeeded for the expenditure due to his display of power to the enemies. "You wanted tanking practice right? Either way, you've come this far, might as well just finish it. As she stepped forward, her foot sank into the group, a pressure plate giving way while making a click noise. A groan was heard from the area and a large wall appeared before them. Taking out his weapon once more, he would swing violently against it but to no avail. "Kasier, are you alright?" he shouted, but only he heard was a muffled voice in response. The trap was made to seperate parties. A trap  that Itzal must've steered them away form last time he completed this quest. His only question... which side was the Banshee gonna be on? 

Alright Kasier, Im gonna move forward... hope there is an end to this wall or something like that!"

(Had no muse for dis post XD)

Kasier shook her head as she heard the weapon sounds that came from behind the wall. Think, you idiot, would you be able to cut down a stone wall with a weapon? Well, actually, it's not a bad attempt, since you can apparently break boulders with fists in this game. She thought, checking around her environment. Currently, there was practically nothing that Kasier could see except for utter darkness, and not simply the type of darkness that one sees at night, but the type that hides everything from your vision. This was the type of darkness that struck dread straight into your heart. This was the type of dread that paralyzed you, moving you into a complete state of zero motion. Kasier shook, suddenly feeling the temperature drop as she felt alone in a dark world. This was the situation that she feared when she decided to come, and it had actually come into reality. She needed Jonathan to reunite with her right away, especially since she could hear some sort of moaning, or wailing from this side of the wall. The wailing seemed to be closer, and Kasier couldn't see far into the blackness to see what was causing the wailing. With a gulp, she began to talk to Jonathan once again,

"Ok, I can't really see an end, you might have to feel your way around the darkness. Also, do you hear that... sounds like someone's screaming and crying at the same time," She described the unfamiliar voice.

@Morgenstern

As he moved down the hall, the lighting became more dim. He didn't have a torch or glowstone with him, so he was moving around in utter darkness. As he moved closer down, a moaning became apparent. A scream would fill the air, a cold shiver going down his spine. The shriek had the ability to paralyze people but luckily for him he was immune to paralyze thanks to Bialas's Bindings. Kasier however, wasn't immune. He would need to make it back to her before the Banshee could. His careful walk became a hasty one, the sounds of the damned nearing him every second. When he arrived at the crying and moaning sounds, he realized it was on the other side of the wall. Gritting his teeth, he grabbed his sword and unleashed his strongest sword art on the wall, barely cracking the firm structure. As he did, the sounds subsided for a moment. They returned a scond later and now they were slowly descending the hall, heading back towards Kasier. If he was Itzal, he would have solved the puzzle or found a way to get back, but he was just a tank without any sort of plan. Rushing further down the hallway, he came to another wall, except this one constantly opened and closed at a fast rate. 'How am I suposed to be fast enough to get through that?' 

@Kasier

• 2 weeks later...

Kasier heard Jonathan's footsteps walking away from her as he looked for a way to get on her side of the wall. She took a deep breath, suddenly feeling an emotion of completely loneliness in the darkness as well. She looked at the ceiling, "Is this really how I'm going to die? In complete darkness?" She questioned to no one in particular, perhaps to God? Or perhaps even to the person who is currently writing this post, and unable to feel any sort of sympathy for Kasier, who was fine with having her stuck in complete darkness, and unable to find a solution out of it. If only she was a Mary Sue, then she would be able to break the wall apart, and then destroy all the enemies, along with all the structures in this darn place with one sword art. Unluckily, she was not a Mary Sue - she had her weaknesses. Stupid writer, coming up with all these stuff and giving Kasier a disadvantage. With a sigh, Kasier shrunk against the wall even further, "Come on, writer, can you please come up with something cool and creative to get me out of here? I would like to break this wall instead of the fourth wall, if you would let me please," Kasier pleaded, helpless in the hands of the fate that the writer had seemingly given her.

However, the writer is not that merciless! Kasier got out her menu in a sudden burst of courage, and sent Jonathan a message, asking him where he was and whether he found anything that she can help with. Kasier could hear the wails around her, and it was getting closer and closer, to the point where she was starting to feel her body weaken. I can't sustain this for too long, even with my heavy armor absorbing some of its powers. 

To: Morgenstern

Have you found anything yet? I'm kinda in a pinch right now.

@Morgenstern