• HP: 120
  • EN: 12
  • BaseDamage 2
  • DMG: +1 (Blacksmiths Dagger)
  • MIT:8 (LV.1 light armor skill)
  • ACC: 0
  • EVA: 1(Leather Armor)

Ready Items

• (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • - 5Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
  • - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
  • -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

After finishing the meal with Hestia I said goodbye and started thinking about what to do next. On one hand, there was the quest I had quickly accepted from Hannah without reading it, but since it was another delivery mission it didn't sound so good, but on the other hand, it was a good opportunity to gain some levels before going to the second floor. I sighed as I considered the pros and cons of both options. I could go, but it would be nice to find some other low level player, like me, to join.  I look around and surprisingly I saw a boy with black hair and bright green eyes standing in the distance. He didn't seem to be a team player, but I decided to give it a shot anyway because after all the more friends you have the better! Hey, you, you are free, right? Wanna join my party and help me with this quest?" 

Neo stood there, literally just staring at his inventory. He was trying to decide what to wear today, as he was planning on taking it easy. He had undergone multiple flashes, signaling many different outfit changes. Neo then settled on a casual bit of wear, a simple suit coupled with a black over hood. Similar to what he's wearing in his journal entry. He was about to head off elsewhere, probably to teleport to the Town of Beginnings, but then he heard a voice calling over to him. Oh lord, what kind will it be today? Neo asked himself mentally as he turned around to greet the newcomer. The guy was about as tall or maybe a little taller than Neo, but definitely showed signs of an older age than he was. His body and face were more aged and refined, built with experience and years of doing whatever the heck this guy did. He had slight blue hair, albeit it looked a bit more black. Neo greeted him though with a warm smile and replied to him, "A quest you say? Sure, why not. It's not like I was doing anything else today." He extended his hand toward him, saying, "I'm Neo, what's your name stranger?"

Weapon skills:
»One Handed Curved Sword Rank 1 - +1 Damage (5 Skill Points)

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:
»

• Perfected Hailstrom [T1 OHCS - Rare] - Enhancements: Damage / Damage / N/A 
  • (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

@Taka

Stats:

• HP: 20
  • EN: 2
  • DMG: 2 Damage
  • MIT: N/A
  • ACC: N/A
  • EVA: N/A

(If I did anything wrong, please tell me! I'm still pretty green when it comes to this role play battle mechanic!)

Edited by Neo

The name is Taka, nice to meet ya! Hope we can get along! I say trying to sound as friendly as possible. I quickly open my menu, maneuvring my hand to bring up the party window. After sending party request I sight and sit to take a look at the quests details- dragging some guy I don't know on a quest that I know more or less nothing about, that's just me. As I read through the request I start to see some interesting details- for example, that the item I had received and was supposed to deliver was a fishing rod, and there were some implications about the guy who needed it being old, so naturally, I started to suspect that we will need to fish something. Neo, that was the name, right? Have you fished here, in Aincrad I mean? Because our quest is to deliver a fishing rod to an old fisherman, keyword being old, so I think we might need to do the fishing.