F4/OP) Snow and Fun! (Eggnog Included)

Vigilon kept walking, making sure to be careful as he maneuvered through the players currently around. Veriost clearly had an advantage here, since she was flying. He eventually reached the refreshment table, quickly spotting the small white frost dragon, which was licking the red frosting and green sprinkles from a cupcake off her maw. "Knowing you, I should take a look at what's left..." Thankfully, she hadn't had much from the sweets, or at least that was him guessing. " *sigh* Well, at least you've had less than you did at the summer beach party...or the Halloween party, for that matter..." He heard someone nearby remark that it was good her familiar wasn't the only one who acted up. "Well, I guess we all have our own issues with our familiars, but the best ones are always the ones we have." He looked back to his familiar, which was finishing off another cookie. "You know, there's more than just sweets that you could have. There are some meats like, say, possibly, since I'm guessing, maybe some roast boar?" "Hfff." "Don't roll your eyes like that. Besides, you're a frost dragon! You could easily cool it down if you wanted to!" Veriost's expressions began to vary here, and Vigilon couldn't tell what the small dragon was portraying very easily. What came to mind was, "But that takes so much...! It's always piping hot, I hate hot, takes far too long to freeze... It's too muuuuuuch..." Vigilon facepalmed and shook his head.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The man who had introduced himself as @Hei seemed as friendly as he looks. Her gaze fell on the refreshments table as Hei mentioned it, and she noticed a brown-haired guy attempting to convince a small white dragon (his familiar?) from eating all the sweets on the refreshments table. Saige's lips quirked up into an amused smile as she witnessed the familiar gobble up another cookie. Maybe later. 

She turned back to the dark-haired man. "So... your name's Hei? Like...like that one character from that anime that aired around a decade ago?" Saige questioned, her voice taking on a brighter, more enthusiastic tone. If this were an anime, she would have been drawn with a starry-eyed expression on her face. There was nothing that excited her more than talking about her interests. "Hey, now that I think about it, you kinda look like them. Coincidence?"

After hearing that he was a member of the guild that was hosting the party, "Your guild, huh? No wonder most of the people here seem so close." It would be nice if she had a big group of friends like that, too. Then, recalling the party etiquette rules she had read beforehand (this was her first party in ages, and she had been nervous about how she should act), she said, "Say, I'd really love to talk more, but would you mind pointing me to the host? I suppose I should greet them before doing anything else first. It'd be rude, otherwise."

(OOC: I was planning to wait for 3 more posts or so before replying, but nobody's been posting. Hope you guys don't mind.)

Pinball immediately straightened as Saphira came over. "H-hey there, Saphira." He snapped his fingers over and over, shimmying a little. "Saphy-Saph. Safeara. Safferdoodles." He let himself lean against the wall, and let out a breath. Then, he smiled. "I'm doing just fine," he said, hoping she didn't take as much notice to his laughing fit. "How... How are you?

As he finished his sentence, another player approached the two. A rather confident young man, it would seem. He asked how the party was going, and if they were from the guild. He also mentioned Pinball's little fit, which brought a bit of red to his face. "Crying is for... babies," he forced out, with a small chuckle. Then, taking a deep breath, he put on the overly confident facade he had grown so used to using. "Now, now," he grinned, stretching his legs and flexing his skinny arms, "would a macho man like me cry? Let's be real here, yeah?

When @Saige turned back to him, she had a little smile on her face, and she told him, that she had heard of an anime, that aired about a decade ago, where Hei was one of the main characters. Hei, who really had chosen his name after the character Saige just mentioned began to grin, and he was happy that he wasn't to only one who knew it. It had been an easy choice, as he needed a in game name, that he could take for every game he would join for his job, and as he looked alike, he chose this one. "Yeah, your right. I was a really big fan of Darker than Black when it was aired and as I have to stay consistent with my user name, it always is Hei. You might also have heard from me before, I am a reporter for a gaming mag and came to this game for my job. But I think you've been the first one to actually see the connection to the anime. What do you think of it?"  he asked her, as he had heard she was excited about it.

When she asked him about him being part of the guild, he said "Yeah, I am part of the leadership trio of the Guardians of the new Dawn, even though I am not doing that much of it. Stryder" and he pointed at the man with the little girl on his back " is the real guild leader and head of all. And if you're looking for the host, that's Eatos. " he pointed at the dark suit wearing player. "Once you've greeted her, we could continue our conversation"

• 2 weeks later...

The rest of the party went smoothly, everyone enjoying the time and drinking heaps of eggnog. While you can't get drunk in SAO, everyone enjoyed it. The party was a success, mostly, and from Sky's eyes everyone had fun. He sighed as everyone left, smiling as he waved farewell to each guest. That was the first event his guild had held as an open party for everyone, and honestly, it hadn't gone as well as he had wanted. Next time, he was going to make sure that this entire place was filled to the brim with people, and he was going to make sure everyone stayed happy!

With a sigh, he closed his eyes, opting to pass out on one of Eato's couches, not caring to go home tonight. He was in his guildmates shop, and he doubted she cared... If she did he would know about it in the morning.

Closing due to inactivity, hope you all enjoyed!

Stryder - [1 SP]

@Eatos -  [2 SP]

@Soredell - [0 SP]

@Fae -  [1 SP]

@Hei -  [1 SP]

@Hestia - [1 SP]

@Saphira -  [1 SP]

@GreenBlade - [0 SP]

@Pinball -[1 SP]

@Mina - [0 SP]

@Vigilon -  [1 SP]

@Kairi -  [0 SP]