[PP-F11] Holiday Get Together (Holy Dragon Alliance)

giphy.gif

Twas the night before Christmas...

With the winter holiday approaching quickly, the various settlements of Aincrad prepared in a similar way to all major holidays. Decorations lined the shops and houses, mainly consisting of tinsel and strings of lights. Trees were decorated with ornaments and colored bulbs that would bring the same amount of light to the streets as the usual lamp posts. To top off the feeling of Christmas in the air, white flakes of frost fell from the sky, covering the streets in a sheet of snow. Taft was no different, in fact, its halls seemed even more decked than some of the other major towns of Aincrad. The town's square, just beyond the teleporter, housed a giant tree that towered over most of the buildings, nearly matching the size of the cathedral's tower. Many players gathered with their friends, exchanging gifts and enjoying each others company at the base of the tree, the holiday spirit filling the air. 

Standing upon his balcony as the snow fell onto the streets below, Jomei watched as players walked the streets, some wearing Christmas themed gear, others holding wrapped gifts. He wore a smile on his face, a feeling of content that he could take this time to relax and not worry about levels or boss fights. This Christmas felt even more special to him, being it would be the first holiday living with Telrenya. As he stood there, wondering what the rest of his friends would be doing for the holiday, he came up with the grand idea to throw a small get together for the rest of Holy Dragon Alliance. After speaking with Telrenya about his idea and the details, contacting his friends was the next task on his list. 

Swiping his hand upward with the soft chime of bells, the ginger composed a quick message to his fellow guild mates:

To: @Spencer @Ruby @Kimi @Jevi Erin

Attention Holy Dragon Alliance members! 
You are all invited to a small get together to celebrate Christmas Eve, hosted by myself and Tel. Attached are the coordinates to our house on Floor 11, Taft. Hope to see you all soon.

To his guild mates surprise, they would soon learn that Jomei had purchased gifts for all of them. He just hoped that they would all, in fact, show up, despite this party being last minute. Jomei turned to Telrenya with a smile on his face. "We should probably get the house ready, maybe get some drinks together for everyone." 

@Telrenya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Jomei had approached her about hosting a holiday party for their guild, Telrenya took excitedly to the idea. Her expression was even brighter and more cheerful than it normally was while she worked to make sure everything was in order before their friends would arrive. Thankfully, life inside of a video game did bring the convenience of eliminating most mundane tasks when it came to housekeeping. With a few taps of some menus the couple was able to set up some festive decorations and prepare some drinks and snacks for everyone to enjoy.

"Hmm, two new members?" She mused while her fingers wrapped around her own cup of tea, holding the steaming liquid in both hands in front of her chin. She had already taken some time in the days prior to slip away and pick out gifts for her four friends, but she felt the slightest bit anxious at the realization that there would be other players attending that she hadn't expected. With a curious thought that she might be able to craft something simple, or otherwise come up with an impromptu gift for their new guildmates, she turned to Jomei with an inquisitive look. "Do you know anything about them? What they like?"

Kimi was walking though the market in the Town of Beginnings, taking in all the Christmas decorations. When out of the blue she received a message. "Probably one of those in game thank yous for playing the game or something." Kimi muttered to herself as she swiped through her menu to open her mail. "hmmm... Ohh? Its from Jomei." Kimi remembered hearing about Jomei from Spencer when he invited her to join.

16 hours ago, Jomei said:

To: @Spencer @Ruby @Kimi @Jevi Erin

Attention Holy Dragon Alliance members! 
You are all invited to a small get together to celebrate Christmas Eve, hosted by myself and Tel. Attached are the coordinates to our house on Floor 11, Taft. Hope to see you all soon.

"Best i start making my way there. I don't want to be late for my first guild event." Kimi quickly thought to herself as she made her way to the house. Kimi has never been to the 11th Floor so now would be a nice time to explore it while making her way to her destination in the message. It wasn't long before Kimi made it fairly far into the 11th Floor and found the house that the message was addressed with. "This is a nice looking house." The house was very grand and had many decorations to match the holidays. Out of pure excitement of how things would turn out for her first event Kimi ran up to the door and began knocking. 

Ruby had continued to try to make potions however all she had been doing is failure after failure after failure, she had recently failed a attempt and she had gotten really mad at her failures that she had threw the potion against the wall smashing it and having water go everywhere. Ruby had looked over crossing her arms and looking up to see that she had gotten a message from Jomei stating about a Christmas Party, however she had seen two names she had never seen before Kimi and Erin. She had shrugged it off though, they were new, she had looked around to see if there was anything she could potentially give them... she had searched through her huge jewelry box and pulled out some jewelry that they might like. Ruby had looked over to her bag and she had put the jewelry in a small box and placed them into the bag, and she had switched to her sexy christmas outfit and made her way to Jomei's home. She had made it to his home, but she had walked up to the door and instead of knocking she just had opened the door loudly and quickly saying out "Your sexy santa has arrived!"

Jevi looked down at the large suit of armor and sword on her workbench, shaking her head. Though the arms may have been a beautiful piece that she could make a decent amount of Col off of, this was a sort of gift for someone's help for herself and Telrenya.. or more so, something to keep his big mouth shut. After agreeing to help out Tel with her secret identity situation, Jevi promised the real Erin a new suit of armor and weapon for his troubles. Of course, the man ended up giving her a tough order to fill, wanting it to look as though he was tough and powerful, when the armor itself really could not handle much more than just the second or third floors where he kept himself to.

In the corner of her HUD, she noticed the icon for a message received. Curious, the woman tapped on the small letter icon to open the message. It was from Jomei, inviting all of Holy Dragon Alliance to a small Christmas party at his and Telrenya's house. The girl could not help but smile at how it was cohosted by the couple, rather than just Jomei. Closing the message, Jevi made plans to leave for Taft.. but panicked when she realized she should get gifts for everyone. Ruby, she had already picked a present out for.. but she nearly forgot about everyone else. Thats when an idea hit her, and pulling out some extra materials, she went to work.

Showing up a little bit later than she had hoped, Jevi finally arrived at the cozy looking taft home, wearing her usual casual clothes with a heavy fur-lines coat over her shirt. Knocking on the door, she realized that it was already opened for the members of the guild to walk in. Finding the living room, Jevi walked in to see Jomei, Telrenya, a new member and Ruby, who was wearing quite a revealing Christmas themed outfit. With a small blush on her cheeks at the scantly clad outfit the blonde wore, she walked behind her and placed a gently kiss on the side of her temple before addressing the others. "Sorry I'm a little late, needed to finish up a few last minute things." her eyes then turned back to Ruby, "You look good hun." she said with a giggle, "Where the hell do you even get an outfit like that in this world?" she joked.

((@Spencer Join in whenever you are free if you can.))

The ginger nodded his head as he looked over the guild member list one last time, "Yeah.. A girl named Kimi, and another named Erin. I've never met Kimi before.. but Erin I have.. She's pretty mysterious, so lets see if she ends up showing." he said with a chuckle as he dismissed the screen with a swipe of his hand. "I really don't know anything about them, so I just threw together a few songs on a recording crystal." 

After setting up some of the drinks and snacks, as well as helping Telrenya set up decorations around their comfortable home, their guests began to arrive. With a knock on the door, Jomei smiled and offered to go answer, though on his way out the door, Ruby, dressed in a revealing Santa-like outfit burst into the living room. "R-Ruby!" Jomei said, quite surprised by the woman's entrance. The man shook his head with a chuckle, "I'm happy you were able to make it." Looking past the blonde into the hallway, he noticed a short redhead with glasses. Jomei smiled and walked up to the girl, "I'm going to take a guess and say you're Kimi?" he said with a chuckle, "Welcome, I'm Jomei. Please, come in, make yourself at home." 

Soon after the two players had entered Jomei's home, the brunette blacksmith Jevi entered their house. "Good to see you Jevi." Jomei said with a warm welcome. "So it looks like the only two missing are Erin and Spencer... Well, anyway. Merry Christmas you guys. Please, make yourself at home, help yourselves to the drinks and snacks we set up." Jomei walked over to Kimi, the newcomer. "I guess I should also say welcome to the Holy Dragon Alliance. I know we aren't a large group right now, but I hope you stick around for what the guild will become in time."

Her shoulders stiffened when Jomei offered her the second name--the one that matched both her disguised persona and the obnoxious redhead that frequented the taverns of the second floor. While she knew for a fact that there would be no 'Erin' of either kind attending the party, she tried to focus her mind on the other name. Her mouth turned down into a thoughtful frown. 'Kimi, huh? Oh!' The girl's name finally clicked into place in her memory, but the realization that she'd met the player once before was quickly dampened by the fact that Kimi had met with 'Erin' and not Telrenya on the fourth floor.

A knock at the door signaled their guests' arrival, but it was followed shortly by the sound of the door swinging open wide and the excitable voice of their blonde-haired healer. "Pfft," Telrenya suppressed her laughter as she leaned her upper body through the frame that connected the living room to the entry hall. "Ruby!" She exclaimed with a bright smile, approaching the woman and briefly wrapping her arms around her. Jevi entered the scene shortly after, and she offered the brunette a quick hug in greeting as well. Later turning her attention to the newest guild member, the blonde offered Kimi a warm smile and extended her hand. "Welcome! I'm Telreyna, nice to meet you."

Once she had exchanged pleasantries with the other guild members and Jomei had noted that only two players had yet to arrive, the blonde had just moved back to the living room when a small chime sounded in her ears. She couldn't help the sinking feeling in her stomach after her user interface alerted her of a new message, and she continued walking to the far side of the room to put some distance between herself and the other before opening it.

To: Telrenya
Subject: RE: Holiday Get Together

Hey sweetheart, just got a message from your guild leader. A holiday party, huh? Sounds like fun, what do you say I swing by for a good time~?

-Erin ♥

She tensed up when her eyes ran over the message's content, hastily forming a reply in an attempt to condemn the man's terrible attitude.

To: Erin
Subject: RE: Holiday Get Together

No, absolutely not! Nobody named Erin is coming to this party, understand?

She didn't bother signing her name, let alone taking any kind of gentle tone with her reply. With a swipe of her hand to dismiss her menus, Telrenya let out a tiny sigh as she assumed that wouldn't be the last she would be hearing from him tonight.

Kimi hesitated for a bit as a random player in a sexy santa costume appeared in front of her and just entered the house. "Ehhh? The heck is this..? Whatever." Kimi just followed the sexy santa into the house and was greeted by what seemed to be the host who introduced himself as Jomei. "Yeah, its Kimi alright haha. Thanks for having me over i really appreciate it! You have a really nice place by the way." Kimi said with a wide grin plastered across her face. She wasn't too sure to do from here on out. Kimi thought since she was new to the guild she might as well stick around to see who is around. Kimi already got that the two she entered with was Jevi and Ruby by what the host said. Soon after another person came and introduced herself as Telrenya. It seemed as the trio that just entered we're the fight and hopefully not the last. Kimi wasn't too familiar with who was in this guild, but she didn't mind at all. With greetings and introductions out of the way Kimi made her way to the biggest room to relax a bit.

Edited by Kimi

Ruby had looked to her girlfriend Jevi moving over planting a kiss on her lips saying "I look good? I always look good sweetie." she had let out a giggle, she had said out to Jevi when she had asked where in the world would she get this sort of outfit, she said with a smile "Oh my friend got in the Christmas Mood and made some Christmas clothing and gave this to me saying she thought of me making it." she had leaned forward to Jevi placing her hand on her chin saying seductively "What's wrong sweetie? Like what you see?" she had giggled before looking over to everyone and seeing one of the new players joining the guild, she was a red head, and to be fair if she wasn't with Jevi she would be flirting with her in a heartbeat, however nothing stopped her from throwing playful jabs or minor flirts, she thought it wouldn't hurt. She had walked up to her and said "Hey there cutie, I suppose we have never met before. I am Ruby, you could say I am the fashionista of the group. But uh... I am sorry, I didn't know what to really get you so..." she reached into her bag and gave her a small jewelry box with a necklace inside "I hope this is good enough."

@Jevi @Kimi

The brunette playfully rolled her eyes at Ruby's comment about always looking good, despite it being true in her eyes. The outfit she had picked up from a friend of hers, after finding herself in the Christmas mood with the holiday soon approaching. Jevi smiled and nodded after she had finished explaining, though her eyes widened a bit as Ruby leaned in towards Jevi, the feeling of a hand gently grazing against her chin, asking if she liked what she saw. The brunette could not help but blush a bit, her golden eyes shooting back and forth from Ruby to the rest of her guild, a nervous smile on her face. "Of course I do." she said in a lower whisper before bringing her own hand up and wrapping her finger's around Ruby's hand so she could lower it from her chin to their sides. The nervous look had wiped from her face with a small chuckle, "We are also in front of our friends." As she turned her body away from Ruby to face the rest of the guild, she shot Ruby a quick wink and a smirk, mouthing the word 'later.' As the blonde went to speak with the newest member of the guild, Jevi decided to go to the counter top separating the kitchen and living room, where the two hosts had set up some drinks and snacks for the rest of the guild. A decorative bowl that contained a hot, dark liquid drew the girl's attention. The girl then leaned her head down towards the bowl, pushing locks of her hair behind her neck and ear so they did not fall into the drink. The smell was that of a warm wine, mixed with cinnamon and other spices, which Jevi soon remembered was mulled wine. Using the ladle that sat next to the bowl, Jevi filled up a glass of the drink for herself, and began to fill one up for Ruby, before she decided to address Telrenya, whom she saw closing out her menu's in the kitchen. "Hey Telrenya, hows it going?" 

Spoiler

Just so everyone gets an idea of what the living room where the party is being held looks like

af1576f72ab8585e32d2ab0f52149003--anime-

Replace the TV with a second couch, and the balcony with a window instead. 
A Chrsitmas tree is located on the opposite side of the room (right of the 'TV')
Drinks are located on the counter top in front of the kitchen:
Mulled Wine
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Assorted Non-Alcoholic Drinks

Snacks are placed on plates on dining table:
Assorted candy, cookies, and pastries.

Ruby's gift giving to Kimi had brought the idea of doing the gift exchange earlier than anticipated. Making his way over to the tree on the opposite side of the room, Jomei grabbed two gift bags from under the tree. The ginger first made his way over to Kimi, and then to Jevi, handing them each a bag. "I know you are both new.. and I don't really know either of you too well.. but I hope you like it." Each bag contained a small recording crystal, the Holy Dragon Alliance logo etched into the transparent face of the object. Each held a customized song composed and performed by Jomei. Neither provided any sort of enhancements as some of his other songs did, however he felt that the melody on each were fun to listen to, and would not expire after being used. "Of course, with that.. if either of you plan on taking the quest to tame a familiar, let me know. I could provide you each with a free Familiar Call song.. I just.. don't have any in stock right now." he said with a nervous chuckle, rubbing the nape of his neck. At the mention of familiar, the tawny owl that had been resting near the top of the Christmas tree swooped down, perching itself upon Jomei's shoulder.

Telrenya nearly jumped at the sound of a voice calling out her name beside her. Her eyes fell on Jevi, standing on the other side of the counter with a cup of mulled wine in each hand, and she felt a sigh of relief escape her lungs. Despite all of the secretive behavior over the past month and a half, she really was a terrible liar, and so she was glad to see the brunette who knew of the redheaded troublemaker that had messaged her. She took a step and a half to place her arms on a clear section the countertop, leaning forward while she reached for a section of peppermint bark and brought it to her chin. "Our 'friend' got the invite," She started in a hushed voice so as not to be overheard by their guildmates across the room. The girl placed a corner of the candy in her mouth, the white chocolate giving a satisfying snap as she broke off a piece and shortly continued, "He started teasing me saying he wants to come, so I just had to tell him no." She sighed, explaining the reason for her stepping away and into her menus.

Telrenya's attention was caught as gifts were starting to be given, first Ruby and Jomei offering something to Kimi, and then the latter moving towards them to deliver Jevi's present. The blonde's focus was brought back to the party in full as her eyes lit up, and she hurriedly took what remained of the small red-and-white square in her mouth before pushing herself from the counter. She moved across the room to the lighted tree and bent down to gather three small boxes in her hands. She couldn't suppress the wide grin that spread across her face while she stood and turned on the ball of her foot back towards the other players. Unable to pull Ruby by the hand to lead her, Telrenya came up behind the taller blonde and pressed the front of her shoulder into the center of Ruby's back leaning forward in order to nudge her along with the weight of her body. She offered no explanation, just an excited expression while she moved the woman in the direction of her girlfriend, only stopping and stepping away again when the two were standing beside each other.

Telrenya took a step back with a wide, satisfied smile. She extended the hand that held a single present: a square box just a bit bigger than the width of her palm and standing an inch tall. Handing the box to Ruby, she then immediately took another from the other hand that had awkwardly carried two gifts. Its garnet-pink paper and brilliant golden ribbon matched that of the one she handed Ruby, and she grinned at the couple with a cheerful, "Merry Christmas!" Inside of either box, the women would find near-identical gold hairpins. Affixed to each, an inlay clung to a small ruby that formed one half of a heart.

She then turned to Jomei, the remaining white gift box decorated with a forest-green ribbon held in both of her hands. A faint pink hue dusted her cheeks as she held it out to him.

Traded to Jomei:

Spoiler

Name: Erin's Protection
Roll ID: 92864
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A small, round silver charm featuring the symbol of a Celtic shield knot. The center hosts a tiny smooth, opaque gem that resembles a heart.

"I'M LATE AHHHHH!" He shot up out of his bed, rolling over and falling directly on to the floor. He quickly stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. "Yeah no, I look horrendous. Might as well be fashionably late." He groaned and got to work making himself look good, he loved to dress up, and this was the perfect opportunity to do just that. He quickly set himself to getting ready, getting dressed as quickly as possible. He combed his hair and genuinely tried to make himself look as good as possible as quickly as possible. The struggle of being insecure about your looks. He grumbled in his thoughts and set out the door.

He ran to the teleportation pad, and quickly he was sent to the 11th floor. Spencer opened up his normal umbrella and set off at a fast pace to the house. Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap. He was thinking to himself as he made his way to the coordinates. "Nice house." He muttered when it came into view. He went up to the front door, and didn't know if he should knock. He had never really been to a house party before. Do I just come in? I mean this guild isn't full of heathens.... uhh this is tough. I'll knock.  He knocked a couple times and twirled his umbrella, not sure who was going to answer.

Spencer's outfit, Not the smoke of course.

Edited by Spencer

Kimi was taking a look at what food was available for her. More specifically if they had some cake she could eat. As she was looking around on the counter Jomei approached her with a gift containing a song in a crystal with the Holy Dragon Alliance emblem on in. "Thanks a lot its really thoughtful gift. I have something here as well for you!" Kimi said bowing a little bit to accepting the gift while pulling out her own gift. "I'm new to the performer profession, but i made this lullaby to keep you're nights not as lonely. I hope it pleases you." She said slightly embarrassed. She passed on the gift a little hesitantly because she wasn't sure if it was good enough a gift. 

Kimi then went to the tree to take a look at the decorations on it. As Kimi was just about standing by the Christmas tree admiring the decorations on it. She was then called out by one of the people she entered with. Kimi turned around and was facing the Sexy Santa from earlier. Kimi blushed a little from being called "Cutie" which kinda caught her off guard. Kimi had always been shy to complements, more so to one pertaining to her appearance. The sexy Santa introduced herself as Ruby and then proceeded to take out a necklace for Kimi. "Thanks its really beautiful. I'm Kimi by the way, its a pleasure to meet you." Kimi said cheerfully. "Uhh... I wasn't to sure what to bring for gifts, but i have a song i sang. Its a lullaby." Kimi took out one of her many recording crystals and passed it to Ruby. "I hope you enjoy it. Its really nice of you guys to have me over. I didn't really have any plans or something to do for Christmas, it was going to be a lonely one for me."  Kimi looked around the room for the Spencer who invited her to the guild in the first place, but he still wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Edited by Kimi

Ruby had smiled when she had gave out to her a crystal that had one of her songs on it, she had then listened that she wanted to thank them for inviting her over as it was going to be a lonely one for her. Ruby had let out a "Aww" as she pulled her into a hug pressing her chest against hers saying "No need to thank us, anything for our newest recruit, and I am sure this song will be beautiful thank you." she smiled as she had let go. Eventually Telrenya had came over and started pushing her in a direction "Whoa, hey Tellybaby where are you taking me? Typically its me dragging you places." she giggled before eventually being pushed towards Jevi, she had kissed her girlfriend on the cheek and said "Hello again my love, however I was forcibly brought here." she giggled before wrapping one arm around her waist. Eventually she had got out a gift for the both of them and it was a pair of matching hairpins, grabbing one of them she had put one on and then pulled her into a hug kissing the top of her head saying "Thank you! I love it!" she giggled, eventually she had gotten into her bag of gifts again and she had pulled out two gifts for Tel and presented them to her "Merry Christmas Tellybaby~"

@Kimi @Telrenya

Gift 1: 

Spoiler

custom_outfit_commission_72_by_epic_sold

Gift 2:

Spoiler

weapon_commission_82_by_epic_soldier-db7

Name: Celestial Dawn
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: N/A Candy Cane T2
Roll: N/A Candy Cane T2
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage III
Description: A golden rapier fit for a princess battling in the front lines, growing stronger, and just to earn a few more cute points from Ruby.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=533798

The brunette sucked her teeth and shook her head when Telrenya revealed that the real Erin had gotten Jomei's message about the party, and considered coming to be with Telrenya. "I'll kick his ass if he shows up." She said in a quiet voice, through grit teeth. She considered messaging the man herself, threatening to melt down his armor and weapon and use them to make something useless.. like a giant metal middle finger or something. She wasn't sure, she was just pissed off that he considered it after they had specifically told him to just not show his face around them. 

Before their conversation could continue, both women immediately stopped talking about the red headed douchebag when Jomei had approached then, a gift bags in his hands, giving one to Kimi and one to Jevi. "O-oh" Jevi said, a bit shocked that she had gotten a gift from the ginger. "Thank you." she said with a smile, her concerns about Erin drifting away. The woman's hand dug into the gift bag before pulling out an opaque crystal, the symbol of HDA engraved on the surface of it. The woman tapped on the small button to activate the crystal, the purple light inside coming to life as it floated in her hand, a melody that truly seemed to embody her personality sounding out from it. "Thank you Jomei, its perfect." she said, looking up to the man with another smile. Before she could produce the small gifts she had gotten for everyone herself, Telrenya had left Jevi's side and pushed Ruby to her side. 

As the blonde arrived in front of her, dressed in her sultry Santa outfit, she placed a kiss on her cheek before turning around to face Telrenya, who handed out a small gift box to each of the women. Ruby was the first to open the gift, which contained a golden hairpin with a piece of a Ruby attached to it. Jevi smiled and opened up her gift, which revealed the same thing, only the Ruby had been switched to the opposite direction, which Jevi quickly realized it was two halves of a heart. "Awe, Tel." Jevi said with a smile on her face, giving the girl a quick hug. "Its beautiful, thank you." she said as she began affixing the pin into her hair.

Ruby and Jomei's gifts to Kimi seemed to be contagious to the rest of the guild in attendance, especially Telrenya. The shorter blonde rushed pased Jomei after he handed the small gift bag to Jevi to grab some gifts of her own for the others. Managing to somehow hold three gifts in her hands, Jomei would move out of the way as Tel nudged Ruby with her shoulder into place next to her brunette girlfriend. Jomei found his place a couple of paces away, watching with a smile as the excited girl handed off two of the gift boxes to both Jevi and Ruby. The girl then made her way over to Jomei's location. With a blush on her cheeks, her arms extended, a small white box with a green ribbon attached. His eyes locked onto the box for a moment before looking up to his love, brows raising with a small chuckle. "You know you didn't have to get me anything, love." he said with a soft voice as he met her hands with his own, and taking the box from her. 

His fingers slowly undid the ribbon, his eyes remaining locked to the woman's for a moment before looking down to remove the lid. His eyes widened at the small charm it contained. A circular Celtic cross, a gem carved into a shape of a heart placed in the middle. His eyes widened as he looked at the small piece of jewelry, his fingers taking the charm in his fingers before lifting it upwards, a long chain following behind it so he could wear it around his neck. "Estelle.. its perfect." curious, his finger tapped on the air in front of it to reveal its name and stats, as well as who had crafted the piece; Telrenya herself-- which meant she had kept her promise to return the favor for Erin's Favor. The man's smile widened, placing the necklace over his head, letting the charm sit in the middle of his chest. Taking a step forward, and placing a hand on her cheek, Jomei gave the girl a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you, I love it."

Taking a step back, Jomei swiped his hand up to open his inventory, "Now I didn't wrap your gift.. but that's only because it would be hard to keep the surprise with its shape and all." the man said as he tapped on his selection. In his hands appeared a finely crafted violin, colored a pristine white, the chin guard a gold color, the bow matching the gold hue. The man blushed, "I know you've been using mine downstairs.. but I figured that.. well.. you'd like your own.. Merry Christmas." he said with a soft voice, waiting to see the woman's reaction.

After exchanging gifts with Telrenya, Jomei heard a tapping at his front door. Placing a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder to excuse himself, Jomei hurried to his front door. Upon opening it, he saw the sandy haired Spencer standing there, certainly dressed for the occasion . "Spencer!" Jomei said excitedly, "Glad you could make it. Come in." he said, allowing the man to walk past him into his living room. Once the two men had rejoined the party, Jomei grabbed a slightly larger gift bag from under the tree and walking over to Ruby with a smile on his face. "Merry Christmas Ruby. I hope you like it." He handed the bag over to the woman, and waited for her to open it before continuing, "I took a trip back to Sapphire's shop, saw it was one of her new pieces and thought it kinda suited you a bit."

Spoiler

Custom outfit commission 6 by Epic-Soldier

@Telrenya

"Huh?" Telrenya blinked in surprise when Ruby handed her not one, but two seperate items. "Rubyyy, what did you do?" She laughed, a bit nervous with the feeling that the blonde may have gone above and beyond for her. After a small shake of her head, she put her attention on one of the wrapped gifts, sliding her fingers under one of the folds of the colorful paper and pulling at it to rip at the festive wrapping. Seconds after the decoration had been damaged, the wrapping paper paper glowed a soft blue color and promptly shattered to signal the item's destruction. Fairly used to the interaction once an item's durability had been drained, she continued and lifted the top of the box. Chocolate brown eyes blinked at what rested inside, and she hurried to set it down on top of the low table between the two couches beside her. Freeing her hands, they moved to lift the clothing from inside. Telrenya straightened up, holding the outfit at arm's length with wide eyes. The white button-up shirt already lay stacked within a dark grey blazer, allowing the two to be pulled up together, with the wavy pink skirt, black stockings, and dark brown shoes, and other accessories sitting in the packaging below. "Ruby...!" She breathed, a wide grin stretching across her face. She spun back around to face the blonde, holding the garments' shoulders up to her own. "This is so cute! I absolutely love it!" She exclaimed, practically bouncing with excitement at the thought of trying the outfit on.

With another box waiting for her, Telrenya's mouth turned into a frown, fearing her friend really had gone overboard. It was larger than the last--namely by it's length--but knowing that Ruby would urge and insist until she opened it, Telrenya repeated the process to open the second gift. Her eyes fell upon a brilliant rapier resting inside of a black scabbard, the top of which was adorned with gold and pink stars running in a neat line. A hilt wrapped in black was surrounded by an ornate golden guard, which Telrenya hesitantly reached out to grasp. "Ruby, you didn't..." She tore her eyes away from the rapier and turned up to her friend. She placed the box holding the weapon carefully on the floor beside her before turning back to the blonde healer and pulling her into a tight hug. "These are so amazing! You really shouldn't have done so much..."

Once she had expressed her gratitude and her attention had turned to Jomei, the woman's blush deepened and smile widened as she carefully watched Jomei's reaction while he revealed the pendant she had crafted for him. She beamed with excitement, glad that he liked her gift, and returned his quick kiss. She took on a curious look when he opened his menus, explaining that his gift for her would have been difficult to wrap. With brows raised, she watched as a small flash of light signaled an item being summoned from his inventory until it took the finished form of a violin and bow. She stood stunned for a moment, taking in the sight of it until Jomei would offer it to her with a soft expression. She hesitated, almost as if she wasn't sure that she could really take it in her hands. Her fingers wrapped around the neck of the instrument while the other hand took hold of the bow. Telrenya's eyes sparkled as the violin seemingly became real in her hands, and after a few seconds more of stunned silence, the girl's mouth opened to form a reply. Words still failed her for a moment, her eyes still fixed to admire the instrument that she held. It wasn't until she pulled her gaze back up to the Irishman across from her that she found her voice again. "Nick, it's wonderful... Thank you so much." She said in a tiny voice. The blonde was careful as she handled the instrument, but moved her arms to the side in order to embrace him. She squeezed Jomei tightly for a second and when she pulled away she grinned up at him. "Now you're never going to get me to leave that music room."

After a knock at the door and Jomei stepping away to answer it, Telrenya only had a few precious seconds to recover from all the excitement. She hurried to follow after the Irishman, crossing the hall to his workshop. She wanted to find a safe place for the violin, and once she had she moved back to the living room. The sight of Spencer caused her to perk up yet again, and in her lingering excitement the woman approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his taller frame in a quick hug. "Spencer! Hey!" She called out his name with a cheerful giggle, pulling away after a moment. With their final guild member--at least as far as she and Jevi were concerned--present, Telrenya scurried back to the tree in the corner of the room. "Ah, hi Adere. I got you something, too." She smiled when she spotted the tawny owl that had perched herself among the lights and ornaments decorating the tree. The blonde knelt down, retrieving a gift bag and slipping her hand inside to reveal a small forest-green scarf that matched the hue of Jomei's signature cloak. She reached out, hesitating when her hands were close to the avian as if she wasn't sure if her actions would be welcomed. When Adere showed no signs of protest, Telrenya carefully wrapped the material loosely around her neck. "There, now you guys match!" She smiled brightly again, wasting no time in picking the last of her gifts from beneath the tree and turning back to the sandy-haired man. She held out a small, colorfully-wrapped box that held a charm that resembled a penguin. She had thought of the design after remembering Spencer's choice of costume at the Halloween party, and while she hadn't personally confirmed his preference of animal, she hoped he would like it. Once the gift had been unveiled, she would give a shy smile and explain the simple black strap it hung from. "I was thinking maybe it would be nice to hang from your umbrella, but you should be able to attach it to practically anything."

Finally, her chocolate gaze turned to the redhead who had been sitting on the couch among all the excitement. She took a step and a half toward Kimi, an apologetic smile on her face. "Kimi, right? I, um, I'm sorry I don't really have anything for you... But I would like to make something! Both for Christmas, and kind of like a 'Welcome to the Guild' present." She let out a nervous chuckle. "Um, my profession is Artisan, so I can make things like charms and jewelry. Is there anything you like? I would rather make it more personalized." She ended with a small smile.

Edited by Telrenya

Spencer looked at everyone at the party, and he just got happy. The guild was growing, and they were all together for a night of celebration and relaxation. There was gift giving, laughs, snacks, and just it seemed like everyone was feeling happy, content. Spencer felt his lips curve up into a smile and he shook his head, he couldn't believe he was apart of a group like this, and it made his heart warm. Man, This.... This feels very nice.... His thoughts trailed off for a moment, the brown haired man lost in thought.

He shook his head when Telrenya offered him his present from her, and Spencer smiled brightly from her and took it in his hands. "Tel! Thank you so much!" He hugged her and smiled. "I never really got a lot of meaningful gifts. Even something like this is something I like." He blushed a bit and smiled like an idiot. "I guess that means presents. Okay let's get this started." Spencer cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Hey!" He said and looked at everyone. "If we are giving out presents, I want to give you all the presents I got you all." He smiled and opened his inventory. scrolling through the five items. He opened the first one and turned to ruby. "Now Ruby, I thought that this would fit you the best, I think you'll understand when you see it." He brought out a handmade Ruby bracelet wrapped in silver. He smiled and walked over to her and put it into her hand. "We don't know each other well, but you're prettier than a ruby, and way more valuable than one will ever be."

He turned next to Jevi, opening up the second item. "Now, not many people will know why I'm giving this to her. But just consider this a replacement for a dear friend that was lost." He was trying to replace the sword that she lost. He held up an Opal necklace, walking towards Jevi and placing it in her hand. "I hope, even though you may think bad of her, that you never forget a friend." He says quietly and walks back to the center.

He turns to Telrenya with a smile. "Okay, now this one kind of fits with Jomei's gift, unintentional I promise, but it kind of just happened like that." He brought out a music note necklace formed into a heart. He walked towards her and put it into her hand. "May your love of music never die, and may you always know that you are loved by the ones here, and the one next to you." He winked and looked over at Jomei quickly before back at Telrenya.

Next, he turned towards Jomei and opened up the forth item. The fourth item was a green and gold harp pendant, fitting for an irish performer. He smiled at Jomei and walked over to him and placed it into his hand as well. "May your music never die, because any tune you play, we will loyally march to it into battle if we are helping you, guild leader." He ended that sentence with a little smirk, walking back to the center.

Finally he walked towards Kimi, opening up his inventory on the way. In his hand, after a moment of menu searching, was a handmade, silver christmas tree ornament. He placed it in her hand and looked at her. "This guild is a tree, and you are the ornament, we are better with you in it, so don't you go leaving us now, you hear?" He laughed a bit and walked back to the center of everyone.

He looked at everyone and blushed extremely bright. "I'm sorry for getting so sappy, I get like this around the holidays." He smiled and hid his face a bit.

GIFTS

Kimi was on the couch having a nice time and thinking of things she could start handing out. Most of the things she brought were self made and paled in comparison to those that the others brought, but to her it had some value. As she was thinking of what better things she could have brought over, even more food in this case, Telrenya approached her. Telrenya mentioned to Kimi that she didn't have a gift at the moment for her, but she could make something. This was perfect for Kimi because as of late she has been looking for a Artisan to craft her a Accuracy item. "Its alright, no need to worry yourself. Though i really do need one thing, Lately i've been missing my attacks when i solo. A charm for that could be very useful for me." Kimi said excitedly now that she found someone who can help her with her that. "Ohh! And one more thing. This is for you. Kimi went though her inventory and brought out a crystal containing one of her songs. There's a song i sang into that. Its a lullaby to keep your nights alone or with others calm and comfortable. I hope you enjoy it!"

As she passed the gift on a familiar voice rang out from behind Kimi. It was Spencer and he began a whole gift giving scene which was very nice of him. As he went to give a small speech for everyone he passed a gift to, he soon went down the list leaving Kimi for last. Spencer passed on a beautiful ornament with great meaning behind it followed by a pleasant speech to Kimi followed by going back to his spot and apologizing for being sappy. After he finished sharing his thoughts and passing his gifts Kimi made her way back to him. "Thanks a lot for the gift. Its really beautiful and ! I really do appreciate it! I also have something here for you that might help you with you're adventures." Kimi took out one of best crafts she made and passed it on. "This is a Familiar Call song and the only one i have at the moment. It feels right to pass this on to help you with finding a familiar since you helped me join this guild." Kimi bowed slightly extending her gift to him. "Also one more thing. Since that is a consumable please take this. I made a lullaby to keep your nights not as lonely."  Kimi then pulled out another crystal containing one of her lullabies. 

Gift for Spencer:

Spoiler

Tamers Lullaby (x1) - Familiar Call (When played during the Feeding the Enemy quest, gain +1 LD when attempting to tame a familiar. Effect lasts for one thread.)