[PP-F11] Holiday Get Together (Holy Dragon Alliance)

Ruby had given Tel her gifts, and she had giggled when she had asked what she had done she had said out to her "Open it up and find out Tellybaby~". She had watched as she had opened the gift pulling out the outfit that she had gifted her. She had smiled when she had spun back placing the outfit onto her shoulder saying that it was so cute and she loves it. Then she had opened the last gift to reveal a beautiful rapier to fit the outfit she got. She had pulled her into a tight hug and said that they were so amazing and she shouldn't have done so much. Ruby had booped her nose and said "Noooo you deserve it just take them Tellybaby." she giggled and she had kissed her forehead. Eventually Jomei had given her a gift, followed by Spencer, she had thanked each one of them and proceeded to hug them back. Eventually she had gotten into her bag and pulled out a gift for each of them presenting the gift wrapped box to them. Then she had turned to Jevi and gave her a giftwrapped box, she had giggled and said "I cannot forget you- but first..." she had raised a mistletoe above their heads "gotta follow christmas traditions." she giggled playfully.

Jomei's Gift:

Spoiler

cca9368e56e006727c188b66ee33592a--male-o

Spencer's Gift:

Spoiler

236812637?$prod_main$

this should had been the ducky from the mansion.

Jevi's Gift:

Spoiler

custom_outfit_commission_32_by_epic_sold

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After affixing the golden hairpin from Telrenya into her hair, the brunette turned to look at Ruby with a smile. “How does it look?” The blonde then proceeded to hand out her gifts to Telrenya; two to be exact. Golden eyes watched as Telrenya removed the wrapping of the two boxes, first revealing an adorable school girl-like outfit that very much suited the sweet girl. The second a gorgeously crafted rapier that made the blacksmith’s eyes glimmer in awe. She wished she could have crafted something that beautiful.. though she could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy that she had not been asked to craft it. Dismissing the though, Jevi smiled through it, watching the second exchange between Telrenya and Jomei. Feeling the love expressed between the two, she found her own hand sliding to her side, finding its place in Ruby’s once she had returned to her side.

The hand holding had not lasted long, however, as Ruby grabbed the second round of gifts, passing them off to Jomei, Spencer, and herself. However, before the box was placed in her hand, Ruby quickly pulled it back and pulled a mistletoe over their heads. “Where did you pull that from?” Jevi said with a playful chuckle, before placing a hand on Ruby’s cheek, and kissing the blonde on the lips.

Jevi opened the gift to reveal a hooded outfit, which she immediately fell in love with. “Oh hun, i love it. Thank you.” After placing the item into her inventory, her arms stretched out, pulling Ruby into a tight hug. Next were her own gifts, which she had removed her inventory and placed upon the table; a small box for each player, as well as anothet two larger boxes. Jevi handed one of the small boxes to each or her friends, in it a small pin forged out of steel in the shape of their guild symbol. “I know its not much, but at least we all have something that identifies us as a guild now” she said with a small laugh, before turning again to Ruby with the other two boxes. “And these are also for you Cecilia, Merry Christmas.” As the blonde took the boxes in her hand, the brunette leaned in and kissed her on the cheek yet again. The first box contained an outfit she felt well suited the woman. The secone, Jevi would stop Ruby before she opened it, a small blush on her cheeks as she leaned in to whisper to the blonde, “Open this one later.” 

After her small exchange with Ruby, Spencer had walked over with his own gift for the girl— a small bracelet, an opal charm hanging from the chain. Jevi’s mouth hung agape for a moment after Spencer’s kind words, nodding to her late friend Opal. “Spencer..” she said in a soft voice before pulling the man in for a tight hug, “Thank you..”

Ruby's Gift

Spoiler

resultat-de-recherche-dimages-pour-tenue

After handing off the outfit that he had picked out for Ruby, the woman returned the favor by handing him a similarly sized box. Opening it revealed a long, sleeveless green coat that would serve as an extra casual outfit. Jomei smiled as he looked at the item before placing it into his inventory, "Thank you Ruby, this is great." He placed a hand on the woman's shoulder before pulling her in for quick hug. Releasing from the small embrace, Jomei turned to see that Telrenya had moved to the opposite side of the room towards Adere, who sat on her perch, observing all of the players in the room. Her head cocked to the side quizzically as the blonde approached, pulling an item out of a small gift bag. Jomei watched with a warm smile on his face as the girl took out a small scarf that matched the green color of his cloak. Slowly, the girl wrapped the avian in the cloth, Adere responding with a coo of acceptance. 

Jomei took a step to approach the Telrenya, but was met with Spencer, who had been walking around the room passing out his own gifts. Taking the item from his inventory, he handed the small pendant that represented a golden harp to Jomei. The man looked at the item with a smile before his olive gaze returned to Spencer, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you. That means a lot Spencer." Since he was in the middle of giving everyone else their gifts, he let the man finish before taking out one of his own. "Merry Christmas Spencer, I hope you like it. I know how it feel to walk about with no sleeves all time time, especially in the cold.. So I hope this will help you out." Inside the box was a cloak that somewhat resembled the one the boy normally wore over his outfit, yet this one was lined with a fur that would keep the man warm during the winter. 

After giving the sandy haired boy his gift, Jomei turned to rejoin Telrenya at her side. On his way, the picked up a santa hat, adorned with a mistletoe affixed to the white lining, that had been placed along with the rest of the decorations. As he approached the blonde haired woman, he rose his arms and placed the hat onto the girl's head, playfully moving the white pom ball so it hung in front of her face. "I think this all went pretty well after all." he said in a soft voice to Telrenya, placing a quick kiss on her cheek before turning around to the others. He wore a slightly concerned look on his face, "Im happy everyone was able to show up.. except for Erin.." his shoulders shrugged, "Though, she always seemed pretty mysterious, so it really doesn't surprise me.. Anyways, that looks like thats it for the gifts, feel free to help yourselves to any of the snacks and drinks, and lets enjoy this Christmas eve." 

"Oh, Spencer..." Telrenya breathed out as she set her gaze on the necklace he handed to her. Her brows turned up while her chin lifted to give the man a wide smile. "This is beautiful, thank you so much!" She took the silver chain and pulled her hands behind her neck to let the piece of jewelry rest over her pale blue sweater. After sliding her fingers over the nape of her neck to pull her hair through the thin chain, Telrenya's eyes would then meet Jomei's seconds before he placed the red-and-white hat atop her head. She blinked in surprise as the fur tickled her nose and she felt his lips press against her cheek, letting out a playful laugh as she reached up to pull the white pom so it rested at the side of her head. "It's been fantastic," She agreed, slipping her arm between his and his side in order to wrap her hand around his waist while she stood beside him. "it looks like everyone's having a great time." She smiled warmly as she watched the rest of their guild chatting and laughing alongside him.

Jomei mentioned a name that always seemed to make her nervous, but luckily he didn't seem too bothered by the fact that Erin hadn't made an appearance after all, much to her relief. She hesitated a moment, but offered another comment on the elusive player. "Mm, maybe she has others to spend the holiday with?" She shrugged with feigned ignorance. "Since she's so new, I guess it's no big deal. I'm glad Kimi was able to come, at least." She felt a knot forming in her stomach. With the source of her unease already at the front of her mind, the sound of a notification ringing in her ears caused the woman to give a small start.

After Spencer was done talking, the rest of the group started to give out gifts. He smiled a bit at the nice words everyone was giving him after he gave out the gifts he had for everyone at the party. Spencer gave Jevi her gift, and the woman gave him a tight hug. Spencer hugged her back with a smile, he felt very welcomed in the group right at that moment. "You're welcome Jevi, the least I can do for you ruining a movie for me." He laughed at his suttle throw back to the pyramids.

Kimi also gave him two gifts, the first was a familiar call, something that he was actually hoping to get around to getting, a penguin familiar is something that he really wanted. "Kimi! Thank you! I've been needing to get thi-" He stopped talking and smiled, the song she gave him also made him smile, having him nod with happiness on his face. "Thank you Kimi, really." He turned to Jomei, lighting up at the cloak that he got him. "Thank you! I NEED winter clothes, my favorite floor is the fourth floor and it's becoming difficult to deal with." He laughed and put it on, the fur on the underside of the cloak already helping warm him up.

Ruby then gave Spencer an adorable penguin duckie, which made him smile and think of something. "Wait! I have the thing!" He said loudly and opened his inventory, scrolling through it quick. "Come on.. where are yo- There it is!" Spencer pulled the item out of his inventory, a yellow rubber duckie. "This! From the mansion when we created the guild." He looked at Jomei, Telrenya, and Ruby, smiling and holding it out like a trophy." I kept it as a momento."

The gift exchange went of very well and the stiffness on Kimi started to ease a bit. She hasn't been around a lot of people and this was a nice change of pace. Kimi went over to Jomei after the gifts were exchanged to express her gratitude once more. "Heyyo~~ Thanks again for inviting me, its really nice to spend Christmas with other people. Everyone here seems very friendly and i can't wait to get to know them better." Kimi said letting a small bow once again. She couldn't really express how happy she felt to be part of this "family", but as she raised her head her eyes met some pastries on the dining table she couldn't help but hurry over to get some. Kimi has always had a sweet tooth and lately she hadn't had the chance to feed it. She sweets to the couch and sat cradling it.

Edited by Kimi

Ruby had put on her hairpin onto her pulled back blonde hair, she felt like it could be better, however it was as good as she was going to get it at the moment. She had said to Jevi as she had asked how did it look she had said "Looks beautiful dear, mine probably doesn't look too good, but maybe when my hair is free." she had giggled. Ruby had looked over to see Telrenya and Jomei's interaction, however during the interaction Jevi had slipped a hand onto her side, looking over to Jevi she had leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. However before long Ruby had presented her love with a gift, however she had first pulled out a mistletoe and asked where did she pull it from, Ruby had giggled seductively and said "That's not important, kiss me Jevi." she giggled once more before Jevi had placed a hand on her cheek and pressed her lips against Ruby's. Eventually she had opened her gift in which she had said out that she had loved it and pulled her into a hug and then presented Ruby with two gifts before kissing her on the cheek again. She had opened the first one and said out to her "Awwe.. I love it~" she had giggled kissing her on the lips. However before she could open the second one she had said to open this one later, she had gotten a little weirded out for a moment and said "W-why? And how much later?"

@Jevi

"Just... later." Jevi said with a small laugh, shining a quick wink at the blonde. "Or save it for a better time. Lets just... see how the night goes." she said, her cheeks still pink as she turned to the table behind her, where she had placed her own drink as well as the glass she had poured for Ruby instead. With two glassed of the now lukewarm mulled wine in her hands, she passed one off to Ruby with a smile before raising it to her lips and taking a sip. The sweet taste of the warmed wine, mixed with cinnamon and other spices warmed her body. A tiny hum pushed out from her throat, her golden eyes looking over the brim of her cup at the rest of the party, everyone mingling with each other and enjoying their gifts. After taking a second sip of her drink, Jevi held the glass in both hands. If only it was real alcohol... she thought to herself before turning to Ruby with a smile, "I'm really happy you convinced me to join the guild.. everyone here is so nice. I really feel like its easy to make friends with them." 

Jomei and Telrenya shared a laugh as the girl shifted the tip of the hat so it sat off to the side, rather than in her face. Jomei's smile widened as he felt Telrenya's hand brush against his side and back, wrapping around his waist. In return, the Irishman placed an arm around her shoulders, gently pulling the girl into him to give her a side hug. "Yeah, I guess you have a point." Jomei said in response to Erin possibly having other plans for the holiday. The man smiled, "Just would have been nice to see her. Oh well, maybe next time." From across the room, the newest member of their guild, Kimi, walked over to the couple, thanking the man for the invitation to the party, and expressed her wishes to get to know everyone better soon. "Well you are a member of the group now Kimi, so of course I was going to invite you. I'm just happy that you came.." Jomei's olive eyes scanned all of the other players in attendance, "Yeah, everyone here are some of the most kind hearted people I've met. You'll get along with them very well." As Kimi made her way over to the couch with a plate of sweets, Jomei noticed Telrenya's small jump, which caused the man to turn in her direction. "Everything okay love?" he asked, gently squeezing the girl's shoulder

Telrenya blinked in surprise when Spencer scrolled through his inventory to pull out a yellow rubber duck, holding it up with a smile. The girl let out a laugh, the memory of their meeting in the haunted mansion coming back in full force. Despite the danger that they all had faced that day, she looked back on it as a fond memory. "I'm surprised you've kept it," She admitted with a smile. "But I'm really glad we've all stuck together since then."

As the chiming in her ears caused a small start that Jomei was bound to notice, his arm tightened just a bit around her shoulders. A nervous chuckle escaped her, embarrassed by her own reaction. "Ahh, yeah, I just wasn't expecting to get a message. Probably just someone wishing a merry Christmas." As she was sure that wasn't the intent behind the message, and she was almost positive as to whom it came from, she wasn't about to open her messages where her guildmates might catch sight of its contents.

"I'm going to grab a drink, want anything?" She looked up to Jomei with a smile, slipping away to excuse herself shortly after. Circling around the partition that separated the living room from the kitchen, Telrenya's right hand swiped through the air to pull up the latest message she had received from the redheaded thorn ever-present in her side.

To: Telrenya
Subject: RE: Holiday Get Together

Boo, what a buzzkill. ;( How much longer you gonna keep me away from all the fun, huh? Better watch it sweetheart, you don't want me getting bored. Maybe I really will swing by and give you a Christmas present of my own~

-Erin ♥

Telrenya wished that she hadn't opened the message at all. She couldn't prevent her cheeks from flushing to match the hat upon her head, and rather than typing a reply she hurriedly closed it along with the rest of her menus. She let out a steady breath through her nose, focusing on shifting her attention to the drinks that lay prepared on the counter.

Spencer smiled and was happy that Telrenya remembered the duck from the mansion. He remember that when he got the duck, it was the first time he actually met Telrenya, saving her from drowning inside a bathroom. Shortly after that, he met Jomei and Ruby, and thus became the Holy Dragon Alliance, which was something he was really proud to be apart of. He smiled a bit and walked towards the food and drinks around the same time Telrenya did. He looked at her with a slightly concerned expression, her face lighting up very quickly when she had a message, and she quickly wiped it away. He ignored it and acted like it didn't happen, picking up something from the trays in front of him and popping it into his mouth, eating it for a moment before going to sit on the couch and turned to Kimi with a soft smile." So new recruit, how are you liking the guild so far?" He wanted to make sure Kimi was okay, since she was only there because he invited her to the guild in the first place.

@Kimi

"I really love it here. There are a lot of fun characters. Its really nice to see that you made it too, i was worried that i would be here alone because i don't know anyone. Its all right now though, what took you a while to get here anyways?" Kimi said cheerfully with her cheeks glowing a bit from stuffing her face. "Sorry, its been a while since i had sweets and that's just how i am. Girl has to stock up on it." She said playfully. Kimi offered some of the snacks to Spencer because she felt like she was "hogging" it all. "Hold on a minute." Kimi went back to the counter to grab something to drink. She had a awfully bad habit on accidental chocking from eating to much and didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her new friends.

Ruby had smiled playfully when she had said just later, and gave her wink following up with seeing how the night goes, she had placed the gift into her inventory and she had grabbed her hand and pulled her close to whisper in her ear "I think I know what it is, you're quite the naughty girl~" she played with her. Then she had let go of her and took a step back and saw that she had stepped out to a table and grabbed drinks prepared for them, she had taken the drink that Jevi had offered her and she had smelled around the rims of the glass smelling the wine that was in the glass confirming it was wine. Ruby does not like any other alcohol other than wine, so she had wanted to make sure it wasn't really anything else. She had taken a drink of the wine, and found that it was mixed with some form of cinnamon, it was bad... but she would prefer just a glass of wine. She had looked over to Jevi that had looked towards her with a smile. She had moved a little closer to her and kissed her on her cheek.

@Jevi

Jevi watched as Ruby took a small sip of the mulled wine, and despite trying to play it off, Jevi could see Ruby's nose scrunch in disgust at the taste. She did have to admit, it was an acquired taste. She remembered around the holidays, she would stir up a small pot of the drink for herself to enjoy in her apartment. She had hoped that she could enjoy the drink with Ruby here tonight, but that didn't seem the case. After the blonde's lips separated from her cheek, Jevi looked to her with brows of concern. "Don't like it?" she asked with a small laugh, before taking the cup from Ruby's hands and walking back around to the kitchen. As she turned around, she saw Telrenya, yet again, staring at a message before quickly shutting her menu's down. "Again?" Jevi said softly as she stood aside the shorter blonde, opening a regular bottle of wine to pour for Ruby. "I had a feeling that he was going to be this big of a problem.. That prick won't know whats coming to him if he doesn't stop bothering you." Jevi placed a quick hand on Telrenya's shoulder as she turned around, "If things start getting hairy with this whole thing, let me know if there's any way I can help." Stepping back out from the kitchen, Jevi returned to Ruby's side with a new glass. "It looked like all they had was a bottle of Sweet Red, I hope that's alright." The woman then retrieved her own glass of the cinnamon accented wine and took another sip.

Jomei smiled and nodded at Telrenya, who dismissed the message as most likely just someone wishing her a happy holiday. Who was he to want to pry into the girl's private messages? Shortly after, the blonde looked back up to him with a smile, dismissing herself to fetch herself and the ginger a drink. "Surprise me." he said with a chuckle as he watched the girl go around into the kitchen. Now standing alone, Jomei looked around the room to the other four guild members, each conversing with each other. With a smile on his face, his arms crossed at his chest. His eyes eventually locked with the owl sitting across the room from him on her perch. Her normally black eyes reflected the lights of the Christmas tree, illuminating her eyes in an array of colors. As she looked around at all of the new faces inside of their house, her head nuzzled into the scarf that Telrenya had wrapped around her neck. Once she notice Jomei smiling across to her, her wings spread and she flew over the heads of the others, landing on Jomei's shoulder, "That scarf really suits you." he said with a chuckle as he pet her.

Having been caught off-guard by the contents of Erin's message, Telrenya shouldn't have been surprised when Jevi's watchful gaze caught sight of her distress. She gave a quick shake of her head, staring down at two cups of hot chocolate as she pulled one after another to the edge of the counter in front of her. "No, it's okay. He's really not causing much trouble." She matched Jevi's soft tone so as not to draw attention to their conversation. The blonde let out a tiny chuckle, one that she hoped didn't sound as forced as it really was. "I just don't get his sense of humor, so he throws me off sometimes."

Was she really trying to defend Erin? With a quick note of reassurance, Jevi went on her way and Telrenya was left to turn her attention to the cups of steaming liquid in front of her. The color had drained from her face, save for a natural soft tint of pink to her cheeks, and she took the pair of white mugs in her hands to return to the Irishman's side. Handing one off to him with a bright smile, chocolate-brown eyes pulled up to the owl perched upon his shoulder. That smile quickly stretched into a grin as she took in the sight of Adere looking cozy in her scarf among their guild holiday party. "I'm so glad she likes it." Telrenya said, sliding her now-free hand around the other side of her own mug to enjoy the warmth that seeped into each of her palms.

Spencer was smiling brightly when the girl commented on the fact that she was happy to be in the guild and with everyone, but she was worried that he wasn't going to show up, and asked what took him so long. "O-oh I was uh... grinding a bit and lost track of time." What actually happened is that he decided to take a nap, and it went on for way, way too long. He blushed a bit and looked away. He looked back and Kimi made a comment on having to keep stocked up on sweets, and he smiled and laughed a little. He looked around the room and sighed happily, realizing he had people that wanted to be around him and be his friend, not really forced to be, but actively choosing to have him around and be with him. He closed his eyes and smiled, he usually got emotional around the holidays, for reasons he didn't really talk about, and he was happy that he had people to be with to help him through it, even if they had no idea that he was upset.

@Kimi

Kimi got a drink for herself as well as Spencer who was still sitting. "So Spencer i'm hoping i can get to questing soon with you. Its not often i do stuff with other people, but i'm willing to make the change." She trailed off to talk about herself and the how much she enjoys being around with the guild. Kimi just spent the rest of her time doing minor small talk and doing routes to taking sweets and drinks. After filling up on food she checked on the time. It was getting pretty late and for her she could start feeling the tiredness and sleep slowly creep in. Most of it was probably because of all the food she ate, but she managed to stick around a bit longer just in case anyone else wanted to chat or talk to her. She really just enjoyed the liveliness of everything. 

The event was cool and all, however Ruby had felt as though something... was missing, a detail that she had forgot. She had a upset look on her face as she had been trying to figure out what in the world she had been missing. Jevi had poored Ruby some more wine however he head was just pounding it was screaming about a important detail. She had opened her menu's and looked at the date and saw that it was Christmas Eve, however her eyes had widened as she had just remembered that today... was also her birthday. Ruby had dropped her glass as it had shattered on the ground as it then exploded into a million pieces, she never thought that she could forget a big portion of her life like this. She had blinked a few times, as she had said out "I-it's my birthday..." she had forgot about it entirely, she was unaware whether or not she would rather be happy or sad about it, it was her birthday and all, but she was upset that she had clearly forgot about it.

@Jevi

Golden eyes looked to Ruby for a moment, flashing a small smile before taking another sip of her mulled wine, nearly emptying the cup as she tilted it against her lips. Despite normally keeping to herself, Jevi was truly enjoying this party and the company she shared it with. Was this...her first Christmas with others since her father had died. The woman's smile became much more sincere as she stared into the bottom of her glass, happy for the friends she made and were currently standing with. There was no way she could be completely sure.. but she had a feeling they would never abandon her like everyone else had. Her eyes shifted back to Ruby for a moment, noticing a slightly troubled expression on her face, searching through her menus. "Cecilia? Everything alright?" she said in a soft voice, placing a hand on her shoulder. Seconds later, the glass Jevi had just handed Ruby slipped from her hands, hitting the carpeted floor and bursting into pixels. Jevi's eyes widened for a moment in shock, before her brows lowered in concern, until Ruby finally explained what had been bothering her. "O-oh!" Jevi gasped, she must have only just realized that it was her birthday. Jevi realized, she had also missed her own birthday. How many other players had their birthdays pass without noticing, or did they even care. The troubled looking girl turned back to Ruby, throwing her arms around her. "Well then, Happy Birthday hun."