PP-F4) The Frosted Mask of Personality[Morgen and Erin]

He was immediately saddened that she didn't see his childish humor, and a he frowned a bit. He returned his attention to his icecream. He took another bite, cringing at the fact that most of it was already gone. After his question was asked, it was only one or two seconds that passed before she answered 'art and music'. He raised an eyebrow as she began to speak of it. Supposedly, she couldn't replicate what she had done as in artist, but she had figured out how to play the violin again. He immediately dropped his spoon back into his bowl and stared at her, wildness in his eyes. "How did you learn how to play an instrument without being a performer? Tell me! I absolutely have to be able to play the piano again! I know from the real world, but I gave up after the system stopped me from doing so!" He looked at her more intently now. He guessed she would learn he had hobbies, if reminded of them. Sword Art Online had taken away his hobbies. 

"Piano was something I did in the real world often, my father told me it was always best to create some sort of art. He also told me that he used to play it, and was playing it when he met my mother" He left out the details about never meeting his mother who was many states away. 

@Telrenya

Telrenya blinked in surprise at Morgen's enthusiastic reaction. She hadn't expected him to hold such a passion for music, but a smile worked its way over her features as her heart warmed a bit. His question was pressing, however, and she straightened up a bit at the need to address it. "O-oh, uhm, well I can't make enhanced recordings like a performer can... But, err, someone I know let me play their violin. I just kind of...did it. I-if it didn't work before, maybe there was some kind of system update? Although I'm sure that if I didn't know how to play from the real world, it would have sounded awful!" She let out a nervous laugh.

"But hmm, a piano..." She raised a gloved hand to her chin in thought. The only piano she'd recalled seeing in all of Aincrad thus far resided in Jomei's workshop. The way that Morgen spoke about playing the piano again made her want to pull up her menus right then and ask the Irishman if she might be able to borrow his music room for a short time to invite a guest over. She bit down on her lip, 'No way, not if he considers me 'Erin'... Aaah, what can I do?' She wracked her brain, trying to think of some way to help Morgen re-establish his connection with music.

• 2 weeks later...

A smile slowly crept over the woman's face, which he would admit to himself it enhanced her own features. "Perhaps, I haven't tried it for quite some time... Although, you are right I wouldn't be able to make enhancements. It would just... be a... connection to the real world that this game hasn't taken from me" As he looked over at the window, he e seen someone passing the window. They adorned a black suit, and his eyes glazed over. He stood abruptly. "Rin?" He stepped forward towards the window and blinked, but found it was just another passing player. He sighed. He glumly sat back in the seat. The fact that Rin had shut him and the rest of Aincrad out pained him in every way. He would rather take another blow from Tanos before then. "Well... what were we talking about? I got distracted. Thought I seen someone I knew" His eyes trailed down down to peer at a now empty bowl. The brown eyed girl seemed to be contemplating as she chewed on her bottom lip. 'What had happened?' He stared at the girl inquisitively. 

@Telrenya

Telrenya's troubled thoughts continued, unable to think of a way to get around this whole mess of a disguise in order to help Morgen find that real world connection he was searching for. She inwardly sighed, 'Maybe if I'm really careful I can try and figure out a way to point him towards Nick's shop... I hope he wouldn't mind, and it might work out. Augh, another time.' She was just about to dismiss her thoughts when she gave a tiny start. She watched with surprise as Morgen practically jumped to his feet and carried himself to the window at the front of the parlor.

Telrenya shook her head lightly when Morgen returned, giving her a look that made her realize how she must have been staring at him. "O-oh, no worries... That was just a little surprising." She forced a small chuckle, wondering if that person he thought he saw was someone important to him. It had to have been, for him to react like that.

Having finished her own dessert, Telrenya brought a gloved hand to the back of her neck. She wasn't sure where to move the conversation, or the rest of the evening, for that matter. "Well... I suppose if you're the type to help others with quests, I'm sure there are still some on these lower floors I haven't gotten to yet. Maybe we could take one of those on sometime?" She suggested. Again, her head was drifting back to levels, numbers, and increasing her virtual strength.

As he returned, his gaze brought out an answer of, "O-oh, no worries... That was just a little surprising." He would chuckle, but she would be able to tell it wasn't real. He was quite depressed on the inside. "I've gone through a rough time lately with... people. Not much else to it" There was more to it though. The pain he felt inside was ineffable. The woman would then finish her own dessert, push it forward then continue to move her hand at the neck. The woman now spoke of the game. It was something he used to do, but with the help from Kasier, he had been able to look at more than just the game and getting harder, better, fast, stronger. "I suppose I could help you out. I will be the best tank I will be! Though, i am not sure about rather large bosses yet" He would advert his gaze. He was such a liar. This entire day has been a large lie. If on;t the girl would know, she could see that he was an awful person and was lying straight to her face with the effects of a potion. 

"Valarie?" he would call. The brown haired waitress would scurry over, an eyebrow raised. She would wait a second before nodding, swiping and flipping around a bill that Jonathan would click the blue button to pay for the icecream. He knew there was almost nothing she could do with it, but made sure to send a bit of extra col the waitress's way. "Don't think you can flatter me like all the other girls you have around your finger" she would state before walking off"NPC's have such a way of thinking with things. The fact that they can make up their own assumptions in phenomenal. One girl I have brought here I actually had emotional ties to. The rest were friends" 

@Telrenya

"Mmm..." Telrenya mumbled out an acknowledgement to his words, though she found herself lost for her own. The boy seemed upset, or at the least, still distracted. Her smile grew a bit softer as she worked to scrounge some up. "No pressure, really. I know everything can get a bit...tiring." She found one that suited her thoughts, and her smile shifted again to an apologetic one. "I suppose I'm still stuck in the leveling mindset. If you'd prefer to just have company for ice cream again sometime, that works, too." She chuckled lightly. Perhaps that was something she shouldn't be offering given the circumstances. But the person sitting across from her seemed uneasy, and she couldn't help herself from wanting to help in some way.

It wasn't until after Valarie had turned away from their table that Telrenya realized her dessert had been paid for. She blinked in surprise, growing a bit flustered as she addressed it, "Oh! Ahh, you didn't have to pay for mine." She could hardly refuse the offer that he had already followed through on, and so the thought ended with a tiny sigh and another small smile. "Thank you, though."

• 2 weeks later...

(Found the original one. It was not Valarie, It was Victoria lol. Well keep using her name as Valarie this thread though)

As Valarie walked away as they had been payed out, Erin spoke about being in a leveling mindset. She gave an apologetic smile that was cute but he would never admit. He only had his eyes for Rin, the one who had shut him out. He felt a lurch in his stomach to which he blamed on a stomache ache. Then, Erin's eyes became wide, her now noticing that he had payed for her food. She seemed flustered about the idea, but she quickly became thank you. "Its no problem. I am the one who kept you here. Its the least I can do," he said, giving the girl a small smile. "Now, do you have anything you wanna do? Or would you like me to walk you to your Inn or house? We can also go about our seperate ways if you still believe I am just another guy trying to get in your pants or something like that" He chuckled, knowing that she probably wouldn't care too much for his immature humor. 

@Telrenya

• 3 weeks later...

Telrenya began to mull over the options he presented to her. The last was one she was most tempted to take, but then his reasoning behind it caused the girl to falter. "H-huh?" His chuckle quickly indicated that he was only joking with her again, and her shoulders dropped with a breathy chuckle of her own, relieved that the man hadn't honestly thought her to be so distrusting.

"It is starting to get late..." She mused, more to herself than anything as her eyes drifted to the landscape of Snowfrost that stood on the other side of the parlor's large windows. She would be the cause of worry if she didn't return home before the night stretched on too long. But before that, she would need to change. They were on the fourth floor already...should she go to Aereth's shop? But he wouldn't know to expect her, so what if he wasn't home? And she couldn't go straight to her own home in Taft...

With an inward sigh, Telrenya tried to convince herself that she was settling on a compromise, despite the effort that the man would be putting in being all for naught. "There's an inn in Delilah that I usually stay at." She lied with a half-smile, thinking of the place she did indeed frequent before she began living with Jomei. "I appreciate the company, so if you'd like to walk and talk I certainly wouldn't mind."

A moment of silence would pass, causing Jonathan an uneasiness. She didn't like hanging out with him, and just came to be nice. 'he would wait for her word before leaving. Finally, she spoke, her eyes having drifted to the outside through the windows. They rested there a bit before she finally turned to him, telling him that she stayed at an inn in Delilah. He nodded and she would offer him the chance to walk and talk on the way back. That confused him a little, her words contradicting of his judging. "Alright, I guess it is settled then," he would say. He began to slowly rise from his chair. As she would do the same, he would make slowly for the door holding it open for the brunette to pass through. Currently, he was trying to rack his head on which floor Delilah was on. Second floor? He guess he would just have to see.  As they entered the cold, he shifted uncomfortably as his body temperature began to drop quite rapidly. "Well Erin, if you need help on any quest, I am sure I'll be available," He said while looking off into the distant silhouettes of buildings. Footprints of his were recorded into the snow as he made his way towards the teleport pad. 

Summary

1 SP
@Telrenya If you want the Col, you going to have to do that :) . You staff too and I dont care about dose monies! Its only 200